Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inside the mind (Cassandraks & Vyttor)

Ricardo listened to her words breathing deeply, anticipation growing into him - not only for what was about to happen right then and there, but he realized he was anxious to find out what she would... what she could do to him with the power she had. And at that very moment her power seemed endless in his mind, he felt completely helpless. "Yes... I will learn from my mistakes" was his only meek reply.

He breathed in deeply at her caress, her touch sending pleasure through his skin right to every nerve on the area, and then he tensed all over as he felt the first sting of the ruler. Knowing what to expect didn't change his reaction to the second snap on the other cheek. But then her gentle rubbing quickly had him relaxed... though only for a brief instant, as his body trembled again with the teasing of her nails over his testicles, with the pleasure of her fingers on his cock. Only of course, now his body stiffened in arousal, not in pain.

"Oh... I love your touch..." he found himself saying in a low voice, without really thinking. "I... I beg for..." he was about to say release, but paused and forced his mind to think, clouded as it was by sheer lust. "...beg for your pardon... and for release... please..."

Back
Top Bottom