Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inside the mind (Cassandraks & Vyttor)

Oh was she grinning inside about this, she could feel the nervous energy coming from Ricardo she couldn’t help but like this affect she had on men especially ones that usually held so much power. She noticed his eyes again looking at her hands, though not as intently as he did before but he still seemed interested.

She listened as he spoke, her hands again rubbing over his legs concentrating on doing that so she would not smile at his words. She smile batting her eyes “Yes, I know I do. But I worry that there is something more you might like, that you don’t tell me?” She gives a little pout, the next part did strike her strange though as he smiles at her and looks at her hands. Were his words to her or to his wife? She just nods as he speaks. She had to bite her lip as he speaks again, the same thing happened and it was as if he was speaking directly to her and not pretending she was his wife. She could be wrong, but she doubted he was a very good actor. She raised an eyebrow as he spoke of her figure, and the change in words she was pretty sure he was going to say take advantage of him.

He was so close coming out to say something, but at the last minute he got frustrated and got up. She sighs, he was going to take a bit more work. She lets him step away a moment, not sure what specifically was bothering him. Thinking a moment her hands move to her shirt unbuttoning it low like the last time, then she gets up and moves up behind him. She moves herself right in front of him close to the point he would need to back up to get away from her. “What was it you were going to say Mr. Montoni, to stop so abruptly is rather rude?” She was mere inches from pushing against him, and something within her became a little more demanding.

Ricardo staggered as his field of vision became filled with the dreamy view of her cleavage. When did her shirt become unbuttoned?! And why?! He felt his cheeks flush a little as he thought of feeling those breasts, and finally manage to look up at her, although it took a larger effort than it had taken the week before. He swallowed softly. Confidence, man... be confident. Why is she showing all that skin anyway? It looks so good...

Curiously he had just been about to suggest that his wife could be more confident, assertive... the word 'demanding' also jumped to his mind as he noticed the therapist becoming just that.

"What? No... I wasn't... I mean, I'm sorry, it's just that... some things are hard to get into words and." He sighed and turned his head to the side, however his body stayed in the same place as he instinctively held his ground with hands on his hips, his own chest expanding slightly as if in and animalistic show of power. "I was just stalling for time, you know? When you don't have anything to say and just... talk while something comes to mind. But I believe I said everything there was." He looked briefly at her again. "It was weird saying it to you, and trying to pretend..." then he looked to the side again and fell silent.

Oh yes there was that distracted look she so enjoyed, Rebecca thought at Ricardo’s eyes had suddenly gotten stuck to her chest. She had thought taking away the stimuli would help him to talk, but apparently it just helped him to walk away instead. So back to the basics then she couldn’t do much about her nails right now, but she could able her shirt and she was sure the skirt worked fine with the lowered buttons.

She shakes her head at his words, her eyes dark and showed would take no bullshit from him. She seen him trying to regain control, make himself the more dominant one here. Her hand moves up her fingers spread out, and settles right in the middle of his chest. She pushes with it only lightly enough so he could feel her fingertips pushing in, and if the look and the hand worked well enough she should be getting him to move back. “You are lying to me Mr. Montoni, and that is unacceptable. You pay me to help you, but yet you don’t tell me what you know you want to tell me. You know what you want, I have seen it in your eyes since you got here. And in your pants. Tell me what you want Ricardo, set yourself free…” There would be a hint of lust in her eyes, and she finds herself enjoying this a little too much.

That combination took the patient off balance. The imperative look combined with the invitingly open blouse sent a thrill up his spine, and the gentle yet commanding push of her fingers sent a jolt through his skin. Ricardo had to took a small step backwards as he swallowed her words and attitude, hoping that the actual swallowing movement in his throat had been discrete. He held his ground after one step back, but he already felt more than a little overpowered somehow.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about!" In his pants, she had said! Her words got blood rushing to his crotch, his cock growing slowly to betray him in a matter of seconds if he didn't get a hold of himself. He tried to keep his voice firm and commanding in his own way, to show indignation, but confidence was slipping him. "You... you turn up all of a sudden with... your... buttons open like that", he made to show her cleavage with the palm of his hands. Don't snap... breathe and calm yourself down, his mind was trying to convince himself. "How do you dare talk about unacceptable?! And how could you know what the fuck I want?!"

Not for a moment his gaze moved away from Rebecca, most of the time trying to look at her eyes, but many times wavering down to her cleavage quickly. Deny it, man. Just deny it. He chose to ignore the comment about his pants, but the look Rebecca gave him made him feel like she did actually know every detail going on inside his mind, and she seemed to revel in that power. He got a little scared, but he couldn't deny he wanted her. "Look, perhaps I should just get out..."

Rebecca watched Ricardo very closely, and his body told her easily that she had him off center. Which was fine with her, she was sick of these men coming into her office all high and mighty telling her to fix things and then when she actually tries to help the get all up in arms. And perhaps this was or wasn’t what Ricardo needed, but she didn’t care much anymore it was time to have some fun with this asshole. Make his controlled life not so controlled anymore, what would he do then puff out his chest and yell like an animal or cower to her whims. She suspected she knew the answer to this one, he would struggle but he would be hers eventually.

Her eye brows raise a smirk on her face as again he tries to regain control, it was a weak attempt at best and she let him have it for a moment. But she knew he was enjoying this underneath, she starts to chuckle as he talks about her buttons. She moves forward again, her hand sliding down from his chest and cupping his crotch. It was a light touch but it also shown the strength in her hand, and that she had no problem gripping tighter. It was very evident that something quite interesting was happening in his pants “Well Mr. Montoni you seemed quite disappointed when you came in today, I was only trying to make your more comfortable. Am I making you uncomfortable Mr. Montoni?” She gets a bit of an evil grin on her face “Oh what you want is written all over your face. And as for unacceptable, how do you think your wife would feel knowing that even before I touched your cock you were already extremely hard?”

“SIT!!” Rebecca said with a hard and authoritative voice, her free hand pointing to the couch the one on his crotch held a little tighter now. “You will sit there, until you tell me the truth. I have all night, do you?” Her eyes looked up at him, determined letting him know if she didn’t want him to leave he would not.

Instinctively his own hand reached to her wrist. He didn't pull her away - with the grip right there it might be painful - but he held her on check as if it would do any good. That was getting way beyond the line and although he couldn't explain it he was clearly getting more excited by it. His strong legs had softened just by feeling her fingers slide down his chest, and his cock had been indeed very hard when she got there. It actually seemed to pulse once as she touched it.

Ricardo did want to say that he was uncomfortable, but he couldn't get the words out of his mouth as she went on talking about how aroused he was, how aroused she had made him. Deny it, man... just fucking deny it.... "Ahh... I-eh..."

Then came her sudden command to sit, and for a moment he felt compelled to look at her pointing hand, admiring the slender shape of her finger and the sensual beauty of her nails even if the manicure was far from perfect. When he looked back at the therapist he couldn't quite manage to withstand her gaze for long, but his eyes insisted in averting down to her cleavage and that didn't help him. He forced himself to inflate his chest and raise his head. He had to assert himself. "Look, R-Rebecca... perhaps this... perhaps it's best I... come back some other time." He breathed. "I mean of course I was hard, with you doing... you so..." he looked at her cleavage, but didn't complete the phrase.

No, stupid! Why would you admit it?! Why would you admit that she did it?!

Rebecca basically has him in the palm of her hands right now, and he tries to struggle but not very hard. She could feel his hand on her wrist, but it didn’t even try to take her had off of him. Did she know she was crossing some major lines here? Maybe, but if she was doing this for the patient’s own good, who would care. Besides is it likely he would be running off telling someone she sexually attacked him? She was sure she could be far more convincing than him. Her hands loosened on him, moving up rubbing along his length she did have to admit she wouldn’t mind seeing under his pants.

She watches him seeing what he did when she told him to sit, he fixated on her hand again and then her breasts for some reason now he seemed to be avoiding her eyes. She was quite curious as to why he just hasn’t walked away, he keeps saying he should leave but he hasn’t even tried to back up. If he really did, she would let him go quite easily. She was right, he didn’t want to he just can’t admit it to himself either much less her or his wife. She watched as he tried to gain control again, she smirks as he calls her Rebecca she considered throwing something more for him to call her but she would ease him into things first.

“Is that what you really want? To come back another time? Who knows what I will do then, you could come in find me naked next time, or how about leather dressed up in leather with a whip? Hmmm? You don’t want to leave here, both you and I know that. And once you admit it to yourself, it will be so much easier to deal with.” Her smiles grew wide as he admitted as much to her making him hard. He was so easy, so very very easy. She watches at his eyes get glued to her chest again, her hand moves up and unbuttons the next button on her shirt. When she does this the blouse widens even more, the lace of her black bra shows against the roundness of her breasts. They pushed against the material as she breathed, almost begging to be touched in any way.

“Touch them, you know you want to. Or would you like it better if I ordered you to do it?” Her hands come up moving over the skin of her breasts, her fingers slowly and teasingly trace over the skin.

The gentle rubbing caused Ricardo to inhale sharply and shortly, surprised as a teenager at the pleasure it sent through his body, his cock pulsing once more, as if feebly trying to free itself from the confines of the pants that became tighter. He wanted so much to feel her touch on his skin...

The mention of her being naked left his mouth hanging slightly open as the image immediately crossed his imagination. He looked down a little more, trying to picture all those curves in his mind's eye. His breathing was long and deep, in a pointless effort to control himself. His shoulders were naturally wide, but now he couldn't hold them up so proudly. "It... it wouldn't be..." ... appropriate. It wouldn't be bad... He couldn't deny that he would love to see her naked body. "It wouldn't be appropriate", he said in a barely audible whisper.

And then he watched intently every milimeter those fingers moved to open the extra button. His eyes almost widened a little more, as if wishing her breasts out of their prison, and also becoming more enchanted with the show in front of him. The suggestion to touch them was enough to have his hands coming up towards those orbs of desire. His strong manly hands, long fingers moved fast, thirsty with lust, but they froze in place in mid-air as Rebecca started tracing the skin. He just watched her fingertips intently for a moment, his blood warming with the teasing spectacle. Time seemed frozen as he admired it and became enchanted for as long as 10 seconds, but the animal lust was growing inside of him, and he finally moved again, his hands firmly cupping the black bra and massaging their content. Ricardo's mouth opened a little wider, enjoying the feeling immensely.

There was so much lust and desire flowing through Rebecca right now, and inkling of why she was doing this out the window. Her fingers dragged up and down along his cock again every inch of her wanting to take it out, but she wouldn’t not yet. He hasn’t done much to warrant such a reward yet.

She appeared to disarm Ricardo with her words, she wondered which image he seemed to be enjoying in his mind. She seen his small struggle to control himself any longer, it was a losing struggle for him and she so enjoyed watching it happen. Her smile widens as he speaks, even his words no longer holding the will to fight in them. She cocks her head to the side looking at him “What isn’t appropriate? All those images of me in your head? The ones that have been haunting you for a week, and now even more so. Yes it is not appropriate to feel those things for your therapist. We now have two things you have been very bad about? Do we want to rack up more? I think you need to start telling the truth.”

She gasps as his hands finally touch her breasts, he would feel her nipples hard against the palms of his hands. Her body shook with desire as she watches him enjoy her, as he plays her hands move to unbutton the rest of her shirt giving him full view of her bra now. She also moves back slightly, grabbing his wrist to move him along with her so her bottom pushes against her desk. “Mmmm…your hands feel so very good, do you want to see them? Touch them under the material? Are you ready to earn that privilege? Then tell me your secrets, tell me what you want more than anything?” Her voice was husky, her arousal over taking her she was doing all she could to stay on the right course of action. Her hand would move to his belt undoing it slowly, but once it was undone it would go no further.

Ricardo sighed in pleasure as he massaged Rebecca's bountiful breasts and once more felt the delicious caress of her fingers on his large cock, dying to just take it out right then and there.

Her smile could have made him melt, if he hadn't already. The images of her had taken his mind during the week several times a day, and now they seemed imprinted on his brain. He imagined her naked, all her glorious curves exposed and interlaced with his own athletic body, and with his blood boiling so hot he felt he would never be able to clear that picture from his thoughts. He wanted her.

His hands enjoyed the extra freedom of one less button, but then showed a little hesitation at her suggestion of feeling under the bra. Was this some sort of trick? The whole thing wasn't appropriate, she had agreed so, and yet she pushed him on and on. "You. I want you." He heard himself saying. It was almost like he had heard someone else, but it was his own voice and it came out of his own mouth. Was that what she wanted to hear? Was that all he had to say? He felt the lust and nothing more.

The unbuckling of his belt didn't register rationally, but it caused his hip to instinctively press forward against her, his cock looking for fer crotch or at least more caresses. Without much thought his fingers started pulling her bra down. She wanted it as well, didn't she? She had said he could... if he told her what he wanted. And he had. Or was there something else? Her demeanor had aroused him so much that he was barely able to think for himself. "I want you", he repeated, as if reassuring himself. His fingers were careful not to hurt her. His whole body edged forward, half looking for a hot kiss, half looking to lay her down on the table - but 100% animal desire.

It wasn’t what she wanted to hear, but it was good enough for now. They had more then enough sessions to work on him getting out his wants and needs, and if she gives in to him tonight somewhat he will no doubt come back for much more. He seemed to be in full animal need mode now, and she was having a hell of a time keeping control herself. There was still a small war in him though, but it was going to be a losing battle for him at this point.

She moans when he said that he wants her, her pussy clenching at the thought of his hard cock inside of her. When she felt him push against her hips, this caused her to pull herself up onto the desk to sit. Her hands gripping either side of his belt, and pulls him forwards between her legs as her right one was out of the skirt and the lace at the top of her stalking easy to see if he pulled his eyes away from her breasts. “Good boy, see you are making progress. And yes, now you can see my breasts as a reward.” She groans as he pulls at her bra, pulling the material down over her globes as they pop over the top. She removes her shirt off, and throws it somewhere in back of her.

Her hand move up to his head as he pushes in close, her breathing quick as her lips move close but not touching his yet. She smiles when he said that he wanted her again “Then you shall have me…” Her hand then reaches the back of his hair gripping tight and pushing him hard to her lips, her mouth opens early to him forcing her tongue between his lips. Her other hand was not working on the button, and zipper on his pants. Once she had them undone, her hands move in to find out what he wears if anything under his pants.

His mind barely registered the way the therapist treated him like a small child - or perhaps a dog would be a more accurate description, rewarding him for good behavior... what he did register is that it felt like a step further into paradise just hearing her voice say "Good boy". He didn't even see the shirt coming off.

Everything was happening fast and more on instinct than anything, moved by desire and lust. As Rebecca pulled herself onto the desk Ricardo automatically started pushing forward with his torso, lying her back down while one of his hand slid on to her thighs, pulling the skirt up eagerly. His other hand played with a nipple as if it was the single toy in the word, rolling it between his fingers. For a second his mouth joined the fun, wetting the whole aureola with his tongue and lips, but quickly he accepted the pull to kiss her mouth, responding intensely to her. This was animal lust, he was acting practically on auto-pilot, as he'd been conditioned to do after so many years playing the alpha male more than thinking on what he was doing. He just wanted the release.

His tight boxer underwear felt like almost nothing between Rebecca's hands and his steel hard cock as she made way through his pants. The hand on her chest kept massaging and fondling her right breast, but his hip stopped, frozen in place, just feeling her skilled touch. The fingers on the other hand had interlaced with her panties, but he was paralyzed before he pulled down. He moaned into her mouth and stood there with eyes closed.

Rebecca gripped his length tight in her hand as she pressed against the material of his boxers, but she didn’t move it her hand stayed still on him. Her hand pulls back on his hair breaking the kiss between them, she can feel him trying to take over instinctively. She wasn’t about to let that happen, she pulls his head back as her teeth scrape over his chin. She was enjoying his eager hands, and knew she would like to enjoy a lot more.

She yanks his head back towards her lips, but this time turning it to the side so they ended up near his ear. Her hot breath moving quick against it, and her tongue coming out to tease over it. “How badly do you want to feel cock deep in my pussy? What are you willing to do to convince me to allow that? I think you should find a way to make me cum hard, and if it is acceptable I will consider letting you fuck me.” Her hand then moves tight over his cock, up towards the tip then stops again not moving another inch.

"Anyt..." Ricardo started saying before Rebecca had even finished the sentence. Make her cum to be allowed to fuck her? But fucking her was the way to do it, wasn't it? The quick train of thought that started in confusion was interrupted by the clear signal sent by her hand tightly moving up his cock. Her fingertips holding the head of his uncut cock felt like she was holding him whole in the air. "Ohh..." he sighed shortly, warm breath on her neck.

The whole question slipped his mind and then came back again. "Fa-fucking you... would make us... make you cum... us both..." His hand started pulling her panties while the other arm encircled her waist and pressed their bodies close. He moved slowly, as if carefully balancing her fingers on the tip of his mast. "Wouldn't it?" His voice sounded like the question was genuine. Normally he would have been overly confident that any woman would orgasm with his cock inside her, but this one had somehow got into his head and he seemed not to be sure of anything anymore.

Rebecca smirks hearing his reaction to her moving her hand over his cock, she loved making a man do that. And she loved having this control over Ricardo, and she could get an idea of what he was thinking. His words just confirmed it, and she chuckles men have such a one tracked mind. “You are right, it would make us both cum and I suspect quite well also. But…” She grins as her hand moves up over his boxers, then down under them to brush her fingers over the tip of his cock.

“You see Ricky, you have to earn my pussy and earn cuming inside of it. If you don’t make me scream at least once in pleasure, before our appointment is up. Well then you will not be cuming tonight.” An evil look showing in her eyes, as some other thoughts came to mind that she could do to him.

The touch of her fingers on his sensitive skin had been so anticipated it eventually felt like magic, subtle and gentle as it was. Ricardo trembled lightly, his hip moved trying in vain to get another taste of that tease.

Something kicked inside him, jumping into irrational but objective action. He didn't argue with her proposal, nor did he register how her matter-of-factly authoritative tone increased his arousal one further step. He just breathed in deeply and let his own fingers slide on the inside of her thigh towards her cunt, leaving the panties midway. For once he looked down, admiring the shape of her legs, partially wondering how she got them so perfectly toned. His fingertips soon reached her outer lips, flicking them very lightly at first... to one side, then the other...

Until he advanced very slowly and touched a little more firmly, brushing his fingers down and then up, feeling the hint of her wet arousal. And without further notice one finger was penetrating her, gently, slowly, feeling her on the inside, the heat and moist pussy on every side. The other hand resumed playing with her breast, wondering if she liked it as much as he did, his palm covering her nipple and rubbing gently in circles, fingers digging in firmly but not too hard every now and then, as if creating a rhythm to contrast with the direct advance of his prospection between her legs. He went deep into her pussy until his palm covered the whole cunt, and then started playing gently, finger rubbing against her inside walls, beckoning the pleasure out of her, and hand rubbing on the outside, baiting the pleasure towards it.

He was focused, he didn't look back at her face. His own hip moved lightly, alternating a circle and a thrust, unconsciously looking for her finger to touch him again.

Rebecca’s hands moved away from Ricardo, this was his time to prove himself to her. If he wanted her touch so badly, he would have to earn it perhaps beg for it. She moves herself back against her elbows, so she can watch and he still has decent reach to her breasts. She noted how easily now he was following her orders, she knew this was something he wanted and with how he was skipping around the subject she wondered if he truly knew what he wanted.

Her head leaned back as she gasped feeling his fingers slide over her thigh, and over her moist lips. His fingers felt good, felt strong against her. He was quite good at teasing and she had no doubt did quite well being firm and in charge. Perhaps that would be an experiment for another night, she thought as her heated eyes watched him and watched his face as he played. She cries out when he suddenly penetrates her with his fingers, her body quivering from his touch tightening around him. Her cheeks were flush, and her chest was heaving with how hot she was.

She watches as his hand moves to her chest again, his hand moving over her stirring her arousal further now. He certainly knew what he was doing. Her breathing quickening, and moans leaving her lips once again would let him know how much she was enjoying this. His movements were precise moving to get the pleasure out of her, her eyes would close enjoying the feelings he was creating inside of her but it wasn’t enough. “Be a good boy, and lick my pussy. You want to taste me don’t you, tell me how badly you want to taste me.” She said her voice low and husky, so wrapped up in desire she was right now.

The view before was attractive and arousing, and seeing Rebecca laying back like that sent his desire up even more. He felt his cock throbbing to feel her, to be touched again and maybe be enveloped by that wet warm pussy. But he was a man on a mission, he didn't let anything distract him, and his fingers kept going, wondering if she was liking it. He couldn't identify it consciously but he was glad he was clearly making her feel good at least. Her breathing, moans and wetness all made it plain and clear. There was a difference though, that his mind was now thinking rationally at least a little, chosing his movements carefully to reach his goal, whereas before, while she was seducing him, his conscious mind was silent, without rationalizing anything, as if her deft fingers had magically shut it down.

He hesitated at first when the new request came, and his fingers slowed down almost to a halt. Not that he hadn't ever gone down on a woman - his own wife enjoyed it a lot and he would do it to her every now and then. However for some reason the idea of putting his face between this woman's legs seemed more wrong than fingering her. Yet when she affirmed he wanted to taste her, he salivated at the thought and realized that he couldn't deny that he did want it. Slowly he pulled his finger out and stared at her open thighs in front of him.

Still slowly he bent forward and let his arms encircle her legs like two supporting snakes, biting into her toned muscles with fingers. He blew out briefly but hotly before his tongue reached out to touch her, but he never said a word. He just flicked his tongue, the tip teasing her labia in an almost timid fashion. It took a couple of flickers for him to advance a little further, licking her for real, once, twice, three times. His lips didn't touch her though, and he held back from trying to get into her pussy, without making clear whether he was teasing or just shy.

After a few moments he started coming back up, desiring something more, perhaps a lot more. With confidence that she wanted the same, he whispered "I think you need something inside there" and stood there looking at her face (or was it her breasts?), his back half bent forward and his hands on the table beside her legs, his chest rising and falling with lust, his underwear tight as ever.

Even now in the fogginess of lust, she was watching Ricardo seeing what he might do or how he acts. For such a sexually charged man, she was surprised he didn’t leap right into her pussy and lick her with abandon. She seen his hesitation as she gave her order, and watched as he finally decided to comply. She moans feeling his fingers dig into her thighs, the pain sweet with her arousal. She felt the hot air leave his lips, and her walls contracted feeling him close. Her hips move slightly in need of feeling him, and she finally felt his tongue touch her.

It was strange in nearly everything else he jumped at the chance, and acted with confidence. He was timid almost shy in his movements, it was almost frustrating feeling his tongue move so slow pushing in but not enough. Was he truly shy about this? Or was he trying to manipulate her? She was about to sit up and encourage him with her hand on his head, but that is when he comes back up. And that is when she sees it in his eyes, she knew he wanted her and badly. She could be nice and let him take her, fuck her until they both pass out. It was a pleasing though, but it still wasn’t as fun and he still had not finished what he had started. He was being very bad, and he knew it.

She raises an eyebrow at his words, and as he stands there bent over she raises one foot up which her shoe fell off at some point. It reaches out running her toes over the hardened length in his underwear, her eyes burning into his. “You are right, I do need to wrap my walls around something it isn’t as satisfying when I cum without something to grip around.” Her lips turn into a smirk “Use your fingers again, and lick my clit.” She then checks her watch “It is getting late, you better hurry you still have not made me cum.”

Ricardo couldn't quite understand it, but by her simple eyebrow raising and commanding stare, he felt diminshed and subjugated. A wave of heat ran through his body and he questioned himself whether he could deny anything to that woman. Then he gasped, and the doubt was gone - when he felt her touch again, even over his underwear, even by her toes, he knew that he would comply to everything she said. A shiver ran through his body and his arousal increased at the sensation of being utterly powerless, and of course at her skillful manipulation. He had a hard time believing that a woman could give him so much pleasure with her feet, but there was no denying the sensation boiling his blood. He listened to her new instructions through soft "mmmh..." moans and short "oh..." sighs of pleasure, feeling the arousal growing inside him towards an impending orgasm.

He bent down again, this time with renewed purpose and no reins. His fingers penetrated her slowly, two at a time, probing and searching and then when they were half way inside they started curling more vigorously, exploring every side of her while he advanced to the end. His tongue was like that of a hungry puppy, lashing at her clit with thirst and desire as if it would give him the water of life. He lapped and lapped and lapped hungrily, leaving her wet on the inside and out.

When his fingers were fully inside her he enveloped her clit with his lips, keeping the whole area warm and moist as his tongue continued playing and his fingers continued rubbing her inside out. After a couple of seconds they got into a rhythm, one lick and one rub of his fingers, one lick and one rub, and he accelerated this as much as he could, until his tongue was feeling numb from the effort. He wanted, he needed her to cum.

Rebecca wondered if she would get a fight, the length of his cock like steel under her toes she knew he was desperate for release. Could he hold it off, would he listen to her commands? Our would he finally snap from her teasing and fuck her forcefully, taking her hard as she knew he wanted to. The thoughts either way were good with her, her pussy tightening and clenching at the thought of him inside of her. It was good she had better restraint.

Her foot moved harder and a little faster on him, as he finally moved forward following her command. It wasn’t the shy unsure man from moments ago, this one knew he job and was going to put his all into it. She moans feeling his fingers push into her, her walls tightening tight around them. Her hips push up as he begins to explore inside of her more, then his tongue his delicious tongue begins to lick her and she nearly loses it there. “Oh…God yes, good boy Ricardo…”

At first he seemed to explore her, getting to know her body a bit better. Then he began moving with purpose, each movement made to build her towards her orgasm. Her hand moves down reaching for his head, her fingers tightening hard in his hair as he works on her. Her legs move away from him, one comes up onto the desk as she feels herself getting closer to the edge as she tries to push her body up more. “Yes, Ricardo make me cum with that tongue of yours. Fuck me hard…oh…yes….”

Her moans get louder as he moves in and out of her, her body slowly clenching in that tight sweet ache. Her moans start to his their loudest peak, her hips pushing up against him. Then suddenly her hand pulls hard in his hair, pushing her pussy forcefully into his face. Hard cries leave her lips, as her body tenses then begins to shake wildly as she starts to cum. Her hips push hard up against him to prolong the pleasure until her body slowly, pushes back into the desk as her body slowly calms itself.

Ricardo's wasn't breathing softly himself - between the lust and the effort (his tongue was quite numb by then), he found his heart beating fast and his chest rising jaggedly. The activity hadn't left him physically thirsty, but he was definitely more hungry for her.

As he pushed his body back up, he glanced around as if to check if anyone had heard Rebecca's moans - or even her calling him a 'good boy'. Those words had struck him, with an odd feeling at first, but there was no denying it somehow felt... right. However it was still embarrassing and so best kept within those four walls.

Standing up he gazed at her body with hungry eyes, ogling her curves as she lay there, expecting... what is it you're waiting for, man?! His cock throbbed inside his pants as his eyes wandered. It seemed to him like 10 long seconds (though it might as well have been half that time) when he finally starting leaning forward again, this time higher and without a word, his hips coming in the direction of hers as he fumbled with his garments to free his aching hard manhood from its prison. Her hands had been so good, her feet had been so good...

Rebecca couldn’t say he wasn’t good at his, because he was and that had been one of the better orgasms she has had. Of course it could have less to do with him, and more to do with the control she had on him. Either way, she would have some fun with this she wondered how his cock would feel with him fucking her desperate and hard.

She was still laid back on the desk trying to catch her breath, she was still breathing very hard her breasts could be seen rising up and down fast. And she was lost in the fog of her release, her body flush and wet with a coating of perspiration from the exertion. She then noticed Ricardo moving, seemingly looking around. He wouldn’t find anyone, not much in noise got out of her office and even if it had there were not many people left in the building itself at this time of night and none at all on this floor.

She continued to watch him though, as he looked at her now his need and hunger for her near boiling point. It was a wonder he hadn’t pounced on her yet, but it meant he had restraint and that was good he was going to need it. She let him move, even watched his hands as he took his cock out finally. The way he neared with every intent of fucking with her, and right at that second he would have touched her. Her foot moves to push right at the middle of his chest, he would have to struggle with her to move further now. She moves her wrist right in front of her face to look at her watch, the look in her eye was pure evil “Oh look at that, one minute to go. How about we stop here for this session? And I have some homework for you, for before you come back next week.” She looks at him with a smile, waiting to see what he does.

As she stopped him, Ricardo's mouth opened and closed twice as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words. Her move confused and excited him, and also made him a little more embarrassed. The touch of her feet felt erotic, awakening the fresh memory of her toes manipulating his cock, and at the same time she displayed power and control even from a position that would usually be more submissive, below him. He looked down for a brief moment at her foot, and then pushed forward but only lightly, feeling her hold.

When she brought up her watch he stared with wide eyes. In his mind he knew what she would say but he refused to acknowledge it until she said it. "Wait, what?!" - he tried to sound indignant, but it came out more as simply unbelieving. "You can't... You can't walk away NOW." Can she? He pushed once more, still feebly and without result.

Confusion took over him. "Wh-what do you mean, homework?" He looked once more at her foot on his chest and stopped pushing, but he didn't back down just yet.

There were two ways off the top of her head that this could go, he could one find the strength and dominance she suspected he had and was used to and remove her foot and take what he wanted. If he did she wouldn’t deny him, she might even enjoy it. Her foot was there, holding him but if he truly wanted to it wouldn’t be that hard to move. Two, he would accept what she said, take her instructions and follow them for next week because he wanted to be controlled he wanted to be dominated and how better to dominate then to make him hold back from release until she allows him to.

Rebecca watched as he tested her, and could see the fight in him. She could see the need and the want for her, this was only the beginning but he would never forget what had already happened between them. Her lip came up in a smirk as what was happening spread through his head, him sputtering out his questions and feeling him test her foot once again.

Changing her tactic, her foot moved down his chest over his stomach and his cock that was out hard and proud for the world to see. She slowly runs her toes over his length, letting it pop back up as she gets to the end. She places her foot down, and slides her bottom to the edge of the desk to stand up. Her hands move to pop her breasts back into her bra, if he doesn’t pull back she would be standing right against him. She then turns her ass ‘accidently’ brushing against his erection, as she moves away from him and to the back of her desk to find her shirt and fix her skirt but taking her panties off and throwing them on the desk for him to see “I can’t? Our time is up, I don’t see anything else I should be doing tonight we can follow up on your next appointment. Or do you have a problem with that?” Her eyes dared him to have a problem.

She grabs her shirt putting it back on, her movements still slow and she didn’t button it up right away yet. “Yes, your homework. You are not to cum before our next appointment, but you are also going to think over your desires. Think over what happened this session, what made your cock so very hard. I want to hear about it next week. Ok?” She smiles politely at him, as her hands start to button her shirt as if nothing except a normal therapy session just happened between them.

Back
Top Bottom