Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Divide: Main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASS-Eclipse - Observation Deck

The ASS-Eclipse crept through the stillness of space in a way much like shadows. They had been maintaining eve’s orbit for some time now, perhaps they've been in reconnaissance for a little over a month, within space it was always hard to make such precise judgements of time. Though judging from the co-ordinates of their flight plan and distance in relation to Eve’s nearest sun, they were just entering morning.
About this time of day the captain would have received transmissions from either central command or one of the neighboring vessels , though delays weren't uncommon either and there were days when they didn't receive any messages...however it felt like they were due for something.

ASS-Eclipse - Medbay

Should one enter the medbay one would find the standard surgical hardware and tools. A large steel table was in the center with advanced machinery on the sides. At the sides were shelves filled with either equipment or supplies, perhaps even a few holo-books. The room smelled like a cleansing agent and was always kept clean and spacious, sterile even. There were only two doors in this chamber, one leading back to the corridors and the other leading to Lance’s personal office.

ASS-Eclipse - Lance’s office.

One world could only describe the room; Chaos. Cables ran rampant across the floor, jars with strange alien like creatures inside of them were on the shelves. On the right side of the door was a large wooden bookshelves that held actual books, most of them dating before world war III. From the amounts of dust, empty food trays and discarded clothing laying around everywhere one would assume that no one could live here. Lance enjoyed his little ’nest’ as he called it. People were hesitant to come inside of his chamber and he usually wasn’t disturbed during his science projects. Lance was sitting behind his desk, eyes blood red and his lids puffy and blackish from the sleep deprivation. His long digits were tinkering around with some contraption. It had a wooden handle frame and carried three plasma containers. He wasn’t really sure what it would do, yet he figured it would at least cause dismemberment or destroy walls. Perhaps that was the reason why his captain had issued thicker walls all around his cabin? He bit his own tongue as he tampered on, carefully hooking up the couplings before they overheated.

Sarah Crow was known to run her crew hard but even thou she did they all still loved her and would love to spend the night in her bedroom of the big mansion. They place was huge but it had to be to hold all of them . It had enoch rooms for the crew and that was it and it was the only place on Eve that looked dark purple with black out lining on the outside and all the room on the inside matched the outside painting. All the rooms had only full sides beds two cheep looking dressers and one closet . Sarah rooms had a king size bed with a fancy bed canopy and two fancy white dressers. Her bed had black sheets with white tigers on them. She has a huge closets way more space then she needed but she wanted to show off she was the head of this crew. Shadow lay across her bed letting out its tiny roars letting her know she was hungry.

Sarah walked over to her pet and picked it up snuggling with it a bit and said "lets go get you something to eat". she carried the cat down stairs and as soon as she entered into breakfest she barked at one of her crew members saying "feed me and shadow now". She sat down at the table and soon shadow was eating a peace of raw meat and she had her favorite life cereal on the table before her. She turned to the girl and gave her a smile letting her know she had pleased her war mistress well.

Sarah soon left the kitchen for the girl to clean up after them and went into the training room . At first glance it looked like just a plan old boring sliver room but in truth it was more then that run by computers and holo programs kept her fit and always ready for battle and she trained alone but she did set aside a time for her crew to train as well and she checked the logs to make sure they was doing what they was told or else. She was checking them logs now and smiled they all had come and trained in time . She walked into the training room leaving her pet panther cub outside while she trained.

What was the captain doing? Altair was sleeping in hard getting the most out the few hours of sleep he got. That was until a red orb of light sounding loud sirens circled his head. With a groan he tapped into his mind and snuffed out the red orb. That was the fifth one since they started orbiting Eve. Being a captain involved a lot of face time with paperwork and boring conferences. It was stressful and tiring work when there was no action to distract you. At this rate he would run out of alarm clocks and he didn't want to bother Lance with something so small. With a loud yawn and a stretch he was up and into the shower. He took care of his tedious morning tasks and walked out of his room. Pretty soon he would be getting a transmission from central command or another vessel but he still had some time to kill. He used that to head into the war room. It was a large room where the men could come to train and hone their skills.

Altair preferred to use his mind as a weapon and shield as opposed to other's who could play mind tricks and communicate through their minds. He found his way much more fitting for a captain. "Computer level ten." There was a loud beep signaling and a deep masculine voice that stated that a level that high was restricted Altair just huffed out his annoyed reply. "Override sequence 951402." There was another beep and large robots thudded into the room. They shot all different types of pojectiles at him and they got no closer than a few feet away before being stopped. Altair was holding them off by slowing them down to a halt with his telekinesis. Unfortunately the robots were smart enough to figure out that while he could block his front and sides his back was exposed. One managed to creep up behind him and fire a rocket. Feeling the ripple in energy in the room he repulsed all of the projectiles he had caught and sent them all back destroying the poor robots. However that rocket was still coming straight for him. He turned just in time to duck and reach out with his mind and catch the rocket but it was straining his mind. The rocket was still in full throttle so taking the easy way out he just changed its direction and shot it back.

The explosion was large but he didn't have time to enjoy his handy work because his transmission was coming in. "Computer end training and put my transmission on hold." With a sigh he was on his way up to the cockpit.

Donovan rose up from his bed. He had forgotten the normal cycle of day and night, which was not unsurprising given how long they had been out in space. He released a slight groan as he felt his body move as if on its own. From the various sounds over the intercom and the varying lights that seemed to blast through the very thin cracks in the doorway. He brought his left hand up to his face and began to rub at his forehead. This was going to be one of those morning, he could just feel it. His room was rather spartan: A bed in the corner, a simple dresser, and a bench that held most of his non standard issue gear and other paraphernalia that weren't overly useful anywhere other than in his room. He sauntered over to the dresser and pulled out his military outfit. A pair of standard issue pants and a simple shirt. After getting dressed he stretched out his arms and released a yawn. It was certainly going to be another one of those days. He exited his room and made his way towards the observation deck.

Delaena Oak placed her hands on the surface of the altar and closed her eyes. The temple was a little ways away from where the War Mistress dwelt, keeping the priestess almost a hermit. She liked to stay away from the politics there, and spent almost all her days in the temple practising or out in the woods, with her bare feet in the dirt, whispering to the trees to hear what they had to say about news from afar. The trees were the best communicators. They were patient. While the rivers got the messages there quicker, they were so erratic it was nearly impossible to make sense of anything they bubbled to her. They just moved too quickly. The trees had patience. They stood still and passed their messages slowly, but surely. And accurately.

No great news had come to her lately, and the dark-haired woman had set herself with consecrating the temples. The floors and pillars had been cleaned, the walls had been washed, and now, after scrubbing the altar for hours until its polished surface shone, she rested her hands, palms down and fingers splayed, on the cool top. Her eyes were closed ad she whispered ancient words, the words of her teachings. Goosebumps rose up along her skin and she kept repeating the same verse over and over until she felt in her marrow every bit of dirt, every echo, cleared from the sacred space. While womenkind could be cruel, and Delaena herself knew that she was not exempt, she could never be told that her temple was dirty. She took the gods very seriously. A breeze played with the ends of her hair, and the priestess smiled. Closing her eyes again, she played with the breeze, making it grow and lessen, pulsate around her through the doors and windows. Yes, she much preferred nature and her temple to the harsh training areas.

Michael was still on the pilot seat. He hadnt went to bed for maybe three or more days. He had no time to sleep when he needed to pilot the ship. He had to be there no one knew when there will be an asteroid rain or bad weather that might damage the ship. He only took a few naps when he had the time and he could put the ship on autopilot. The guys here were nice, but he was the only one that could pilot the ship, no one else was assigne, but that was ok he liked piloting in quiet, but he didnt mind some company sometimes.

Micheal was leaned back on his seat and was looking at the sun seeing that it was rising, which ment that it was morning in Eve. He wondered when they are going to land... it will be soon there is a little way left. Michael's eyes were bloody red and he could how the sleep was coming to him, he needed some break. Mickey released a loud yawn and turned his head looking over his shoulder hearing some of the doors opening, which meant that the crew was awake... He really needed someone to make him company so he won't fell a sleep... Mickey was wondering if he should put the ship on autopilot, the sky was clear he couldnt see any troble on the horison and there was nothing on the radar, so he guessed that it will be fine to rest for an hour. But he still stayed awake waiting to see if the captain will order something again.

Sarah walked out of the training room and turned of the Holo program she was using to train with. She picked up shadow and said to the panther cub "lets go to the temple and see if there are any interesting news mommy wants to go out and kill something". she headed out to the meeting room and pushed a button that turned on the intercom system she had and told the fellow crew members she was leaving and going to the temple things better be kept in order while she is gone .

She then left her Manson and took the nice walk to the temple. She soon got there and putting her pet down she opened the doors to the place and walked in shutting the doors behind her and her pet. she took a look around the place and smiled the place was clean and shiny and then she caught sight of the priestess at the alter. "priestess Oak do you have any messages from me from the nature anything out there we need to kill ". she never called the girl by her first name unless she wanted the girl in her bedchamber . Sarah was getting bored so she hoped the priestess would have heard about some action from the wild so she could go out and kill something .

Delaena snapped out of her reverie and bowed her head to the other woman. She was younger, but the priestess had never questioned the war mistress' orders. That would mean death.

"The trees have been whispering," she said, clasping her hands in front of her and walking slowly out of the temple, leading the war mistress out under the greened shade of the trees. The cast of the light made Delaena's fair skin almost ghostly, ill-looking. "See the leaves rustling? They anticipate something. The oldest, the tallest, the ones who have been there longest, they say something is changing. The air is different." She breathed deeply and rested a hand on the trunk of an old maple. "Even I can smell it, lately. Whatever it is... Something is coming, and soon." she looked at Sarah seriously. "The air feels different. Sharper. More aware. usually air is the one element that doesn't care for anything at all, it passes by and changes with every moment, without really changing. But now it's interested." She frowned. If she had the ability to read the air, the priestess would probably rule over all of womankind. That was the type of power the air had.

"But I cannot say when, or where this change will occur." She dropped her hand to her side. "I'm sorry, War Mistress."

Sarah took it all in thinking over and over what the Priestess said . "well if the winds are worried that means we shall have a fight on our hands and its about time i had something worth my time fighting killing creatures of eve is driving me nuts i know too much about almost all of them but still there are some i know next to nothing about ". She walked over close to oak placed her hands on the woman's shoulders saying "i should be getting back but i feel like doing something while Iam here tell me what is fun to do around here"? she knew what she wanted and she knew it might not take Delaena long to figure out just wanted Sarah wanted. One of her second favorite things to do besides go out on hunting party's and kill things is to have sex .

Donovan took a moment in the observation room. He wanted to make sure that his fears, and by extension his waking up, had been accurate. He was unfortunately right at the start. He offered another yawn, gazing outside for a moment just watching the sun spin around the planet Eve. He hadn't been told exactly why they were orbiting the planet. Or if had been told the honest truth, he had forgotten it. It seemed like Men were always orbiting the planet for one reason or another. It didn't really matter though, he probably wouldn't have been given the full details anyway. He was only a grunt anyway, a really well trained grunt but a grunt none the less. He released a deep sigh and rubbed his eyes as he exited the observation deck.

He wasn't sure where to go from here. He could go to the mess hall, but hunger hadn't really had the opportunity to set in yet. He could probably go to the armory or the war room but he was still a tad too tired to keep himself steady with a weapon, at least in this particular and relatively safe environment. He found himself in the hull and he knew he had to make a decision as to where he wanted to go. He wondered what was going on with their pilot, Michael. He made his way towards the cockpit of the ship. He walked in casually letting his hand rest upon the upper support beam. "Hey Michael. Anything going on?" He asked letting his eyes wander out the cockpit scanners for a moment. "How long since you slept last? You look ragged as Hell."

Mickey's eyes were starting to close, but he started winking rapidly trying to stay awake. He had to stay awake, if something bad happens he will be needed to fly the ship out of this place. Mickey looked out seeing the sun cicling around Eve, the sky was so calm and it was like this for days there was nothing, nothing that can damage the ship... Mickey was kind of pissed and he was thinking of going back to his room and falling a sleep, but then he heard a voice that sounded like Donovon. He turned his head a little looking at the guy as he spoke "Maybe 3 or maybe more days" He said with a tired look on his face "You know I have to stay awake... Who knows whatwill happen" He said again and leaned back on his seat. If only there was one more manassaigned for a secound pilot, but there wasnt and he had to take care of everything around here.

Michael moved a hand on his face and closed his eyes and started rubbing them wit his fingers... Oh man, he was so so tired "Ill pass out if I continue like this" He said and opened his eyes looking back at Donovon.

A large explosion could be heard suddenly, followed by a scratching noise of metal against metal. Light in both the observation deck as the pilot room would be flashing by now, a delicious red color. The light flashed on and off for what seemed hours until if finally turned orange. The color indicated a fire and a hull breach. The emergency safety mechanisms would have kicked in sooner, yet they had not. Just when the light turned orange Lance entered the room. The man had the widest grin on his blackened face. He was covered in burned cinders and dust. He coughed up a some black smoke as he took a seat on one of the chairs. He flexed his left arm and threw a strange device on the table. A large –Thud- was heard when it impacted.

“Captain!” He yelled on the top of his lungs. He did not even register if the man was present or not, simply howling down the corridors of the ship. “I have made progress on my new design. The mark II Leviathan appears to be fully capable. It’s effectiveness has acceded my original expectations by 21,45%.” He beamed as he said that, an innocent childish grin almost. “Also I will be requiring new quarters. My previous one is… missing.” He beamed once more as he grabbed a small wrench and placed it on the weapon, casually whistling a tune as he began to tinker on it.

Altair's trip up to the cockpit was short but kept getting interrupted. Mostly it was engineers asking him to sign off on something or a soldier asking for some advice. It was the same old thing since they began orbit and was expected. Entering the cockpit he noticed Michael speaking to a grunt and just waved over in their direction trying not to interrupt. He sat in his seat high above the monitors where he could watch everyone work. "Computer open my transmission." Again his transmission was routine they informed him of the progress that was being made and the war plans. He requested to lead the calvary in their attack and was denied which pissed him off. His men where the best of the best hand picked by Altair himself he made sure they were in top notch. But once again due to being one of the youngest captain's they thought he wasn't ready. Closing his transmission with a huff the lights began to flicker before turning orange.

Altair was about to jump into action but Lance came stumbing through the door. With a smile he sat back down in his chair knowing they weren't in immediate danger. Listening to the excited scientist made him chuckle. "I'm glad you succeeded in your project. I'll find you a replacement as soon as possible." He brought up a holographic screen and scheduled for the replacement. "Speaking of replacements Michael I've started training one of the cadets to fill in for you so that you can atleast get some sleep from time to time. He's more of a sub than anything feel free to call on him if you find it neccessary." With his more captain like duties on hold for a while he could relax. "Other than that how's everyone feeling?"

Shane was woken suddenly from the explosion that echoed threw out the ship, he just got up and ran out of his room just grabbing a gun before going to investigate what the hell had happened on the ship. He ran threw the halls his gun pointed to the ground as he moved around the ship looking for anything that could be happening, he was surprised that he did not see anyone else on alert or running to where the explosion had come from, was he the only one that was working as security on the dam ship!? He started to pick up speed moving faster since he had not run into any problems as yet. He had finally came to the area where it looked like something had gone off and there was smoke still moving threw the halls just before the cockpit SHIT. He ran and move strait in his gun at the ready to fire at anyone or anything that could be a threat then he saw Altair and Lance. "What the hell is going on here Captain!?" He asked as he went into the room beginning a search of the room making sure everything was OK in the captains area. "Are we under attack or what? That explosion or what ever it was almost threw me out of my bed." He said as he finished clearing the room and then let his gun drop to his side. Looking to both the men waiting for them to explain what the hell was going on to him.

Light was starting to creep through one of the thick port holes. the Pink haired girl grunted lethargically and tried to roll to the side. she was clad only in a tight tank top and very short pink cotton shorts. she had her arms and legs wrapped around her body pillow, her cuddle pillow. a slight disturbance in a the air about her made her open an eye. the crack digital clock read: 07:38. She grunted, as much as she would have loved to sleep in to she knew there were chores to be done. the girl lethargically sat up from her cot and streached out her arms and gave her lithe body a few twists. the pops and snaps felt reassuring, it meant she was keeping busy.

it was five years since she had crashed on Eve, five years since she lost both her parents, fives years she had to learn to live with what was available, five years she had to be wary of the natives. she wasn't like them, she was something different. among all the tribes on Eve, all for then were women born by women, except for shumi. Shumi was a product of a long forgotten practice of mating a man with a women to produce... well a man of a women. in biological terms is made perfect sense to Shumi by was considered freakish and unnatural by the tribal elders. some threatened to wipe her out, and her parents' history of the pre-war world with it. it was only when Shumi threatened to detonate the fusion Reactor aboard the Beagle Scribe and Nuke half the planet that the tribes backed off and more or less let her be.

they still spied on her, she could feel it. mostly just kids who wanted to see the scary which at the foot of the mountain and her scary talking metal house. the talking house thing was just a recording she made of the ships PA system when she felt the natives were too close for comfort. it took three audio filter to make it sound demonic enough, but truly, Fear and an automated turret system were really the only things keeping the tribes from attacking this place. the women here were big and strong too. shumi was roughly the size of a child compared to them, and pretty cute too. unfortunately some of the youngsters who keep seeking around her perimeter have probably noticed that she isn't as scary as the tales say. maybe it was finally time to make formal contact with them again, or maybe not.

Shumi remembered too well the initial hostility she faced, and made an honest effort to survive independent on them, she made some real leaps. she managed to covert the ship's water recyc machine to to purify the water form a nearby stream, pumped by way of a series of old utility pipes and ran across a few cultivated fields for farming. enough to support one anyway, and make it through winter.

Shumi took her time in the shower, she still needed to fix the water heater. The Beagle's loading ramp was still down, but anything trying to sneak into her ship would have set off the alarm system and possibly the guns and claymores. so what was it that she sensed this morning? probably something to do with the mana, the damn planet was full of it. 'drink the water eat the food.' she thought.

still she couldn't take risks

Dressed in a clean tank top and a pair of baggy cargo shorts, shumi donned a purple kerchief and sat at the ship's computer and started scrolling through last night's surveillance logs. her mind may have been playing tricks on her, but she had to be sure...

The priestess looked critically at her War Mistress. It was no secret the... appetite of the younger woman. Delaena herself had experienced her tastes first-hand. One hand lifted to the crossed ties that closed the front of her white robe. It didn't leave much to the imagination, but that was their way. Hells, if Delaena had her way she'd do her pratising in the nude. Unfortunately, that was too much for most of the other of her order, and there was no sense in bringing discomfort. She loosened the front, letting it fall open.

"If I may, War Mistress," she said softly, "There isn't much different from your last visit." she leaned up against the trunk of the large tree behind her, the silky material of the robe slipping off her shoulders. Most days she would lead the woman into the temple, but after spending days consecrating it, Delaena wasn't too eager to clean sex out of it. Sex was sticky, it didn't like to leave. Instead, she pressed her back up against the tree, keeping her eyes locked on Sarah's.

Lance was busy with the last adjustments on his …. Thing? When he felt a tingle on the hairs in his neck. It was faint and lasted only a few seconds, yet it had been a warning; instinct. He dismissed it and gathered his newest project in his arms. “My.. My.” He said calmly as he entered the area that nested the pilot and his navigator. “Aren’t we looking just deliciously worn out.” He pressed finger against the pilot’s cheek and poked it a few times. “Sleep deprivation can lead to all sorts of wonderful things, death being the most boring of course.” He poked his cheek again a few times before he finally stood up. “I expect your ass in med-bay within two minutes. Any second later and I will have grunt over here shoot you in the perineum.” He patted Donavan’s shoulder as if that was confirmation enough to allow him to shoot the pilot if necessary.

“I’ll get the scalpel ready.” He said casually as he turned around and made his way towards the med-bay, whistling a tune that was horribly inappropriate for such a dreary setting. Upon entering the med-bay he grabbed some supplies he might need and began preparing his knifes. Little did the man know that within five minutes time he would be the only one chuckling and enjoying the massive g-forces while the ASS-Eclipse went on a collision course down to the nearby planet, shattering into large fragments just before actually slamming into the surface.

Michael looked around seeing the captain coming as well he smiled when he heard that the captain was training a cadate to help him out while he sleeps. "Thanks cap... Ill take a rest latter" He said with a smile and turned around looking back out at the planate Eve, that looked so green even from a far. A color that it couldnt be seen in Adam, there was no nature there, and he hoped he could finally see what it was like. Michael saw as some other of the crew were coming in, but he didnt really turn any attention to them, he was tired to listen to what everybody was saying or to even look at them, his eyes were closed and he was going to fall a sleep, but he didnt really knew it, he was so tired that nothing was going to wake him if he starts sleeping.

But then Mickey felt someone poking his cheek, his eyes were only half way open and he could beraly see who it was. But some secounds latter his vision got normal and he saw that Lance was in front of him, talking to him and poking his cheek which made him blush. Mickey quickly opened his eyes as he heard what Lance said "Ok Ok Ill be there" He said and backed off a little... Even though Lance was always like this Michael thought that it was cute,and he kind of liked him. Michael shook his head and saw Lance leaving. He turned around and left the ship on auto pilot vefore leaving the cockpit and heading to the med bey. He was kind of scarred what will Lance do to him, he heard the word scalpel and that got him nervous, but he calmed down. In a minute latter Mickey entered the med-bey, just on time and walked to Lance "Hey"He said and looked down at the table and saw the knives which made him nervouse again.

Altair watched as Shane came bursting into the cockpit and got up from his seat. He jumped down from his seat down to the seasoned weapon speacialist. "Woah woah calm down." He waved his hand across the room showing him that everyone was ok. "Well everyone is alive and there's no invasion so you put away the gun soldier. Lance was just working on his... experiments and it resulted in a minor explosion. Our ship is one of the safest and most durable ones out there. It would take a lot more to endanger us." Unfortunately the captain's words were a little too true. He watched Michael leave after Lance but dismissed it. The ship would do just fine on it own even if they got attacked it would perform the neccessary functions. "I like your reaction time though soldier. What's your name?" Altair tried his best to get to know every one on the ship but knowing all the names on the ship took a lot even for their grand brain power. However he did know them all by face and could recognize him and his duties on the ship.

Shane looked around as the captin jumped from his seat and started twords him, he followed the captins hands and looked around. Then he put his gun in his boxers, since he took no time to get dressed before running out to see what happened. Then he gave his head a shake. "If you say so captin. It is my job here to make sure everyone here stays safe from attack. I have to check out anything that may be a danger to everyone here..... I am glad that it was nothing bad other than an accident with an exparament." His eyes took in everything in the room watching everyone do there jobs and the men coming and going from the room. Then his eyes came back to the captin when he started to compliment him on how well he did. He straitened then soluted the captin. "Weapon Speacialist Shane..... thank you captin I do my best to make sure everone here stays safe. Though..... I am sorry for my apperance in almost nothing captin. I was train to respond as quickly as possible to lend aid and everything else comes after that." He said as he looked around wondering why he was the only one the responeded to what had happenned.

Sarah smiled when the girl did not haste to take off her clothing. When the girl leaned up against the tree she smiled bigger "yes out here in the open is even more fun someone might see". she walked right up to the girl and placed one hand on the tree and said "having someone to watch would be more fun but i do not feel like getting someone to watch so just lie there while i do what i want". She then pressed her lips to the girls lips and gave her a deep and passanite with tongue. she then took her hand while kissing the girl and started playing with her breasts.

The surveillance logs proved fruitless, nothing was in the ship last night or this morning. that was both good and bad, good that nothing got past her security network, bad, because, either the mana from the mountain was starting to effect her, or isolation was making her crazy, or both. she couldn't be sure. the Navi-kom at the ridge started beeping. it shouldn't be doing that, most the flight controls in the bridge were fried after the Inertial Drive failed. Shumi got up and highlighted the screen. the ancient green monitor showed a fuzzy image of a rather fast moving satellite orbiting Eve, it was way too close to the planet for safe orbit and seemed to be going faster.

Shumi punched up a long range image. it was a ship, but not like the Beagle, a newer model, male made. she didn't see any markings though it wouldn't matter, she had no idea what the different military factions on Adam were. still the low orbit was unsettling, if they didn't deal with whatever they were doing the planet was going to pull them out of orbit. Unless that was their intent.

Shumi had mixed feelings now. on the one hand a functioning ship with functioning components might be her trip out of here, on the other hand, if the conflict between males and female were still raging on, she might find herself caught in the middle of a war. she looked again in to the SnoopScope. "damn...."

Donovan maneuvered himself within the confines of the cockpit in order to facilitate the now staggering influx of people. In a rather short frame of time the Captain, Medic, and even another specialist made their way inside. All of a sudden Donovan was starting to feel very crowded for no particular reason. He kept his mouth shut though, nodding to each of the men in turn. He chuckled just a little as Micheal left after the constant prodding from Lance. The groups numbers leveled out a little, it was just Captain Altair, himself, and specialist Shane. Donovan just kept listening to the two of them, every once and awhile letting his eyes dart out towards the scanners to stare out at the beauty of the planet they were orbiting. Donovan could never really get over how different Eve was from Adamros. To one degree or another Donovan started to miss the soaring spires, and extensive city-scape that was the planet of his birth. However, he had to admit (mainly to himself) that there was certainly something to be said for the mysterious splendor of the surface of Eve.

Donovan released a small sigh and turned towards the Captain, "Whats on the roster today Captain? Any news on what it is we are actually supposed to be doing out here?" He asked letting his back lean casually against one of the side walls. "If I may be honest. We have been out here for months and have little to no concept of what we are actually doing. I mean I'm sure surveillance is good and all, but why have a full military unit on standby for that purpose? It's not like the women from Eve are going to invade Adamros any time soon."

Lance grinned as his patient came into the room. First he needed to something about that worn out physique. He went over towards one of the dressers and grabbed a small plastic sphere. A medical syringe was produced next. He combined the two, sliding the sphere on top of it, fastening it with a small ‘click’. He then made his way back over to the young recruit. “This will remove some of the damage you caused your system. Keep in mind that this is a temporary fix and cannot remove further damage. You need sleep, at least nine or ten hours’ worth. I suggest you take it.” He grinned as he pointed to the table. “Now. Trunks down and ass up.” He let the needle drip some fluids before he stepped closer. He waited only briefly for the man to reply before he moved.

“Just relax.” He told the man as he pressed it against his flesh, making sure the soon to be penetration of the needle was done in the muscle and did not nick an artery or nerve. He injected the man as his other hand squeezed his other cheek, pink finding its way closer to the man’s rectum. Finally he withdrew the needle and his own hand, placing the stuff back on the cabinet. “Now.. You head to your bunks and get some sleep.” Seconds later the doctor had vanished from the room, making long strides back to the observation deck. He was grinning as he found his device on the table. The second he grabbed the handle something happened.

-Thumb-

He glanced from left to right, confused about the sound.

-Thumb- -Thumb-

He raised an eyebrow as he moved to one of the escape pods. He did not know why, yet he felt something was wrong. He sat down in one of the pods and calmed his breather. Was something going to happen or was this another one of his mental break downs he had every few weeks? He grinned at the prospect of going stark raving mad on a small vessel like this. No doubt he could cause some fun here.

-Thumb--Thumb--Thumb--Thumb—Thumb-BANG!-

Suddenly the lights went out and the beating became louder. The sounds of rocks hitting the hull plating.

Michael watched as Lance left and then came back again with a needle. Which made Michael feel uncomfortable, he hated needles, but it will be fine. Mickey nodded as the man explained that this will make him feel better, but he still needs sleep. But then he raised an eyebrow when he heard Lance saying to get his pants off... Really in the ass... ok "Umm... Ok" He said and walked to the table and then moved his hands on his pants and undid his belt and took them down with his tight ass now exposed. He lay down and waited for Lance to do it already. Michael closed his eyes "Ouch" He said when he felt the needle penetraiting his flesh. Mickey smiled as he felt Lance griping his other ass cheek which made him feel better. and in a minute latter everything was over. Mickey stood up and rubbed his ass, he bent down and took his pants up and tied them up with his belt. "Thanks doc" He said and turned around and saw that Lance had left... Hmm, he is fast.

Michael headed outside, walking to his room so that he could rest for a while. He was feeling much better now, with what Lance injected him with, his ass still hurts a little and Mickey started rubbing it again, but it was fine. And then he heard something and stopped in the corridor. And then he heard the sound again... It was like rocks hiting the metal ship. Michael looked up as he tryed to find out from where was the sounds coming. And then the sounds started getting louder and louder "What the..." He said, but then the lights went out and the ship started shaking which made Mickey fall to the floor "Fuck" He said and quickly stood up and started running back to the cockpit. The ship was shaking which made it hard to ran, but Mickey was helping himself with the wall and he soon reached the cockpit "Cap I think we have a problem" He shouted to him and quickly went back to the pilot place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom