Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Divide: Main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumi flinched and fell tot he ground avoiding the arrows as they whizzed passed. Shumi yelped as she saw the dreaded war-mistress and tossed herself up against thick tree trunk as she tried to catch her breath. her ample breasts rising and falling under her tight tank top and her choppy pink bangs disheveled and falling over her eyes. she raised her pistols defensively, not sure how many rounds she had left, and her vest with the rest of her ammo was missing. she blushed as she tried to stare down the taller and much more physically imposing War Mistress. "st-stay back!" she stammered, but her guns clicked. "shit!" she whimpered as the shapely 'witch' dropped her gun and held up her hands in surrender.

Sarah saw that it might be fun to play with the witch but knew she could not make her moves yet due to the male being there and all. She did not shoot the girl but held her bow down and said "so you would give yourself up to me huh sense you have no more bullets in that gun great choice but right now not so good still got some lizard men around i think". she shot two more as they came up and then looked back at the two then pointed her arrows at the man saying "you are not getting of that easy male".

Shumi blushed as the war-mistress advanced on her and yelped as two more arrows cut down the two lizards that had routed from the ship. then as she leveled her bow to the male, Shumi took the momentary distraction to starts slipping behind the tree, hopefully unseen.

Shane could not help but look shocked at who had just appeared, his mouth fell open when he noticed that Shumi was already giving up. Then his mind started to get over the surprise, then he closed his mouth and shook his head. "Shumi, you should not give up so easily." He chided as he took in the look of the war mistress, then smiled as two arrows rushed past him and he heard two lizard men get take out behind him. "Well now you look to be really good....." He said trying not to let any of his nerves show in front of the new woman. "As for me getting off easy, life has not been easy since we crashed. Though I would love to test myself against you, some said I had a good chance at equaling your strength. Then again......" His finger was still on the trigger and the gun was pointed at the new comer. "What would happen to me if I did not try and escape or at the very least fight you? I am thinking you would just kill me out right." He said as his eyes scanned the area then focused at a few lizard men that jumped out from behind the trees running to attack the war mistress. "Behind you!" He said bringing up his gun and firing at one of them putting three rounds right in the middle of the forehead of the one on his right, leaving the other for the woman.

Sarah stood there letting the Lizard get dangerously close then she spun around and put a arrow into the best as it crashed into the ground at her feet. She then spun back around to face Shane and said "interesting your very interesting quick to help and yet quick to fight me hmm i must find out how you work it be fun for me and also a fight with you would be very fun as well killing you know would not suit my needs at all".

Shane gave a grin at the war mistress, keeping an eye on her the gun up to his shoulder pointed at her his finger resting on the trigger. "Well I don't like to just kill. After all what is the fun in that. Though I must admit you do have me worried and that makes things all the better..... Killing me would not suit you?" He asked at the end confused thinking that she of all people would want all men killed without a second thought. Then again what in the hell could she want him for.....

Shumi by this time had slipped the behind the tree, walking past a pile of dead lizards. letting the two banter as the unarmed girl tried to make her way back to the ship or at least her repeater without being noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom