Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eris was in the the shower. The water still warm. It helped with clearing her head as it plastered her tendrils to the wet, bare skin of her shoulders and down her back. Last night's memories still dancing in her head. She left the wizard to sleep, so she went in her other bathroom. She wondered if he would wake up remembering what he had said. Obviously he would remember the sex. Even she was lingering the though of having a lover. He was amazing. There was no other way she could put it. beads of water washed down her humanoid form. Her eyes closed as the heat seeping into her skin make her feel so much better. The water was soon turned off and she slipped into a pair of denim skinny jeans that hugged her figure in all the right places, and form fitting shirt with a sweet heart neckline giving a hint to her chest. Her hair was still damp, but she would let it air dry as she began cooking a delicious breakfast. There was something about cooking human food that was almost mesmerizing. Mainly the smells. Nothing like she would find in the circles of hell. If the human wished to eat, then fine. If not, it wouldn't hurt her feelings. She hadn't even heard her human friend wake up. It was morning and already she was sipping on a glass of fine wine. While yes, she was a succubus, she was not going to portray herself as a human whore with little dignity and self esteem. The smell of cheese and ham omelets wafting in the air had her smiling. If the human didn't wake up, she would wake him up in time for breakfast, which she was laying out on the table.

It wasn't long before the smell reach Samael, causing him to move faster out of the bedroom. He straightened his pants up, and soon spotted her, his eyes falling to her butt, his nostrils barely picking up her scent amidst the smell of cheese, eggs, and of course, delicious ham. "H-hi..." He said smiling weakly, and slowly moved towards her. "So... Um, about uh, what I mentioned to you last night..." He said, covering his bare chest as he realized she could see his scars, one of which was a quite visible claw mark. Anyone with enough knowledge would instantly recognize it as werewolf. He would blush when she looked towards him, and try to cover up his scars with both his arms. "I Um, meant it...." He moved closer to her, leaning on the counter, his head tilted as he tried to get a stronger whiff of her cooking. "I want to spend time with you..." He said, accidentally catching a whiff of her scent, a shiver of lust running down his spine, his hunger growing for more then just food. "oh... wow...." he gasped, and had to catch himself from stumbling, grabbing the counter and accidentally left his chest exposed, he was clearly more aware of how much skin she saw now that they had fucked.

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she heard his voice when he approached from behind. "Good morning." She replied before he brought up last nights agreement. She looked over her shoulder and noted his lack of a shirt. A wave of heat washing over her for a moment. The scars certainly did not go unnoticed. He had to have a few interesting stories. His body alone said that. Eris listened as he stumbled over his words trying to make a point. It was nice to hear that he was sure as to what he wanted and not caught in her caused lustful aura. At least that was what she thought. A small gasp escaped her lips out of brief worry when he almost stumbled. She looked at him directly. His chest bare for her eyes to see. "Oy Samael." She whispered with a sigh of relief. The palm of her hand pressed against his chest. Physical contact between the two would have him working to stave of the lust that was bound to bombard his senses. He was strong, and this lover thing would certainly be a test for him. Slender warm fingers traced the length of on of his scars. "I want to spend time with you too. Now... sit at the table and we can discuss this further." With another sweet smile she stole a kiss from his cheek like the lustful little thief she was. A plate in each hand was place on the table and she went back and fetched a glass of orange juice. She was fine sipping on her wine. A seat was take at the round little table that sat four. "So... you mentioned a friend that has an artifact that can help you with... with my specialty?" She wasn't really sure how to word her ability.

He blushed as she touched him and if she looked down she could see the cause of the blush that appeared on his cheeks. He was already getting hard again, noticeable by the lump in his pants. "i...i...." He blushed, holding his breath as she even dared to kiss him, driving him crazy with lust for her.
However he managed to sit down at the table, listening to her as he thought about how much a cold shower would help. "Yes, your, ability. I know some people, no one in particular really, but i can probably get a hold of some sort of artifact that will help. I've heard of certain artifacts made to bind succubus and prevent them from seducing men so easily, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to get my hands on a piece of jewelry that can do the same thing."
He looked to the food as she placed it down, and waited for her to start eating before digging in as well. He was quite hungry and he knew this omelet wouldn't be enough. Especially not with last night's events and even more so with his new lust rising. "Last night was amazing... We must do it again sometime...." He said smiling slightly. "Before we get a hold of that artifact, one more night of unbridled sex would be wonderful, i have to admit."

His arousal was hot and she had her own urges at this point. "Trust me. I have some mad urges of my own. Like the urge to crawl on all fours beneath this very table and have a whole new meal." It wouldn't be heard to understand what she was talking about. She was craving his sausage this morning. Oddly enough, not a common thing for her. Usually she was not the one with the craving, it was only her victims. She began eating at her omelet and sipping on her wine, taking a moment to receding into her mind with some rather naughty thoughts. "Mmmm... you want anything else? I suggest you give me something to do or we'll be having that unbridled sex earlier than you thought. I hope you didn't have any plans for today." She asked with a lewd smile on her soft lips.

He blushed at the thought of her crawling under the table to him. "I uh... n-no... No plans..." He said, his thoughts filled with her in naughty positions. "I um, could show you my place. I'm free for the next few days, I finished a case a few days ago so i don't need to find any new work right away. H-how about you?" He blushed, and finished his orange juice. "I... wouldn't be opposed to continuing where we left off at my place." he blushed, he couldn't control his thoughts and could barely control what he said. "I need to get home and make sure Zubbs didn't eat all my groceries."

The stumbling of his words and hesitations was still so cute. And an invite to his place, how could she say no to such an offer. "I am free for a while. And I would love to see your place. A change of scenery would do us some good. I hope you don't mind the smell of sex, because your apartment is going to be filled with it, by the time we're done. Just... try not to break me." She teased. "Zubbs? A pet? or a room mate?" She asked curiously. Neither of which she was worried about. She had not qualm with animals and if he had a room mate there was no way she was going to hide what she was doing to Samael. Her appetite was growing more and more, She found herself trapping her lower lip between her teeth and licking her lips before her plate of food was soon finished. "Well, I am done. I'll just pop these dishes into the dishwasher and we can be on our way." The dishes were rinsed and put away and she slipped on the boots from yesterday. Zipping them all the way up.

He blushed very visibly as she mentioned his place would smell of sex, but when she asked who zubbs was it helped break him out of it. "A pet, he's a fruit bat, I let him out every night and when i'm not home to let him in he just sleeps on the balcony. However I didn't get a chance to let him out before I came here." Samael stood up, and looked to find the rest of his clothes. "I'm just worried you'll break me dear Eris..." He said before leading her to his place.

He lived in the corner apartment just two doors down from hers so the walk was short, most of the room was off to the left when entering his apartment.
(just going to copy and paste)

The room was fairly clean, although it had a feeling of wornness and dirty, but it could've just been the low watt bulbs and the multitude of books.
The entrance door was to the side of the wall, on your right if you walk through it and the table where a tv would go was to your left. from the wall connecting to that was the door to bedroom, which was now closed, muffling the sound of the shower. The bathroom being inside the bedroom it seemed. The couch faced the wall with the entrance and behind it was a short length of carpet before the kitchen. There was a counter to the wall adjacent to the wall closest to the door, that wall connecting to the next door apartment. The entrance to the kitchen directly faced the fridge. and the sink was against the wall against the neighboring apartment. The stove was close to the sink, against the outside wall.
On the coach was a hand woven quilt, like the kind your grandmother knitted for your mother. to the bedroom direction of the couch was a wooden chair with books stacked up on it. There was a table to the other side of the coach, an old ring-dial phone, worn and black. In front of the couch, between it and the 'TV stand' was a coffee table, piled up with a books, a few open and others bookmarked with cloth strips.

Looking all around this apartment and something seemed odd. There was hardly any technology. Even the phone, which had a circle dial. The stove and fridge were old, and come to think of it the apartment building was built probably in the early years of the industry age.
~~~

He found Zubbs lieing in a bowl of fruit, mostly half eaten the little fruitbat had fallen asleep in the bowl. Samael shook his head and left him there, the bowl on the counter to the kitchen, and turned to her. "Alright, mind if I take a shower? You can make yourself comfortable on my bed while you wait, I really want to freshen up before we spend the next four hours having sex, passing out, and having more sex when we wake up.

The bathroom was through the bedroom and to the left, against the wall to the neighboring apartment, which was currently empty. The fifth floor hardly had any occupants, one of the many reasons he preferred it.
Inside the bedroom his bed was an old full size with a plain wooden backboard slightly carved and brown and orange colors filled the room.
The foor end of the bed had a short board on the end completing the frame, stacks of books at the end of it, some open.
To the right against the wall adjacent to the living room were tons of more books, with a chair holding more books. To the other side of the bed was a bedside table with an ancient lamp, probably one of the first to use light bulbs, but it was void of dust at the very least.
There was a sliding glass door as well, and she could feel a small hum of magic coming from it, a protection against invaders, like vampires and unwanted demons, unlike her, who was more then welcome, she was wanted.

He left her in the room, as hard as it was, passing his dresser he grabbed some underwear out of habit, an old carved multi-drawer chest, the only thing against that wall, more books ontop of it.

She soon heard the water start, but he did not take more then three minutes to get clean, hurrying with the soap, he only wanted one thing, more sex with her.

(sorry it took so long.)
(it's a little rushed, i wanted to give at least a half decent description of his place.)

( It is perfect ^_^ )

The demoness walked into his home and was a little surprised at what she found, yet not really. The fruit bat she saw was actually cute. The plethora of books, she didn't really see coming. Book littered everywhere. Some opened and some closed. Some, she was sure, had to be older than her. The lack of new age technology was the second thing she noticed. Another odd thing. She knew what everything was. She was marveling, more than inquiring. It was like a blast from the past. She followed him into his bedroom. The bed was small than her's for sure, but not everything would be done on the bed. "Mmmm... of course. Take your time, I'll just get myself comfortable." She watched as he walked into his bathroom and she slipped her shirt off and set it aside and her jeans were next to go, revealing her black laced lingerie and leaving her boots on. The lingerie was next to go and she laid on her stomach on his bed and opened up a book right quick, waiting for him naked, aside from her boots which swung in the air behind her.

He stepped out of the shower, toweling himself off still a little wet. "Sorry I don't have much technology. Being a wizard well... things tend to... fry...." He said blushing a little and looked to her, smiling. "I guess we're skipping foreplay? You didn't even leave your underwear on." He smiled, and move to her, he had his boxerbriefs on, a dark orange with grey elastic. "Alright." he said and moved onto the bed, glancing to see which book she was reading, and the moment her attention was fully away he placed it on the table, and then pushed her onto her back, kissing her as he moved over her. "what position to try first my lovely Eris? I'm going to fuck you till you pass out."

Eris looked almost modest yet naughty with the look she gave him as he spoke of foreplay. She noted how he looked at the book she had in her hands and she too looked at it for a moment before it was taken away and she found herself on her back. Her lips were conquered by his and he fished a little sexy growl from her lips in between kisses. Her arms draped loosely around his neck not wanting to let him go. "Challenge accepted lover boy. I expect to be passed out later." Her breasts pressed against his chest as she indulged in a few more kisses. Her sneaky hand caressing at the lance hidden in his boxers. "I'm so horny right now I can hardly think straight Samael."

He grinned, and worked his boxers off as he let her continue to stroke him, but it was mere moment before his cock was in her, thrusting into the beautiful demoness as he pushed her down into the bed, thrusting into with hard quick motions at first, but he started to slow down, gently rolling his hips against her as he thrust his cock into her pussy. "Mmm, this is good, but i've always found this position so boring..." He said teasing a little. "And I thought you succubus were usually the ones in control, so why am i the strong one here?" He asked teasing her more, and leaned in to kiss her before she could respond to him. He continued to thrust into small thrusts at a slow pace, torturing her to want to take control.

(sigh, i need to get laid so i can learn to write sex scenes better.)

Eris knew she was being tortured and the bad girl sexual fiend was being driven to a slow madness until she could no longer stand it. In one moment she flipped him on his back and she was on top. Their new position had her impaled on his length. "We don't always take control. We take control if their is hesitance from the partner or victim." Her heated breath spilled on the skin of his neck as she spoke. Nibbling on his earlobe as she grind on his length. "Mmm... I missed your cock so much." Eventually they would have to get out of their apartments and she already had a plan for that. She sat up, fully erect and grabbed both of his hands and pressed each palm to a breast as a order to give them attention. Her pace had gotten faster and her nails began slowly dragging along the surface of his chest as she rode on and on. Slowly building up the tension to her climax.

He gasped for a brief moment, and laughed as she took control, laying back and letting her do as she pleased to his body, he was happy no matter what they did. It was hard to keep a clear mind. To separate lust from love, want from need, he didn't care who he bedded with, weather vampire human or some kind of demon. As long as there was passion he would give himself to her. And this one seemed to enjoy his company for more then sex.
When she placed his hands on her breasts he gave them a small squeeze and smiled. "Yes Mistress...." he said slyly. He moaned as she added scratches to his chest, his scars that showed that despite the power boiling deep inside of him, he was still human.

He was getting her even more riled as he called her his mistress. "Good boy." His length was certainly nothing to laugh at. She kept up her steady pace. "Oh don't stop... yes!" She loved it when her breasts were played with and teased. His member grinding against the sensitive walls of her sex and getting her higher and higher. Closer and closer to the inevitable. She then took his hands from her breasts and guided them to her ass before she leaned over and stole heated and passionate kisses from him lips. Lewd moans and various sounds escaping her lips. "You and I... have plans after this evening. You will do as I say later tonight." Her juices coated his length as she slid along its slickened surface. A few more glides and she wrapped her arms around his neck and the walls of her sex clenched around his shaft as her body convulsed. There was no small climax for her. "Oh Sameal... yes..." She whispered in a panted breath.

His chest was heaving heavy as she orgasmed ontop of him, and as close as he was he was amazed he didn't cum right after her. His lips moving against hers, his tongue matching hers, His hands gripped her ass tight as he pounded her through her orgasm. His hips continued to rock as she pulled away to whisper his name, and he looked her to her as he still had yet to cum.
"Eris... you will really stay with me?"

The damned organ in her chest was pounding harder and the wizard only seemed to make things better. His stamina was certainly something to bed marveled at. The grip of his hands on her ass got her super hot and just aching to have more fun with him. Her heart was just returning to it's normal pace when he asked her a question that she just caught. Before she could answer she seized his lips in a heated kiss that hand her tongue dancing with his as she continued to ride him in a rhythmic manner. Her lips parted a hairs from his, to the point where she almost fed him the single word she spoke. "Yes. Yes I will." She needed no time to ponder. It wasn't instant love, but she had a fond affection for him and she had no interest other than him, at the moment. He was sweet and knew her needs. Knew what she was, and had not qualms with it. Why would she leave? "Now... cum for me handsome." She sat up and leaned back a litle and rest the palms of her hands upon his thighs behind her so that as she moved he got a full view of her bouncing breasts.

He gasped and panted as she road him, and soon she had his hot seed splashing into her warm pussy. It was so amazing, he could lose himself with her. Even if she was a demon, there was no denying he had some form of feelings for her.
He watched her breasts bounce as she continued to ride him, his hot seed splashing out and staining the sheets. It had been a while since they had seen any action, the bed giving small creaking sounds as she bounced on top of him. "Let's not leave this room till tomorow..." He panted, although he knew they'd have to cook some food. Pancakes or waffles he though, for lunch... He could cook for her and.... His mind wandered back to her curves as his fingers dug into her ass. "Harder!"

Again he had a knack for taking the reigns and Eris found it turning her on as he demanded she ride him harder. She felt the pumping of his cum inside of her, painting the walls of her sex and splashing out. She impaled herself harder and harder upon his length. Determined to have him cum once more. She was getting more and more riled and ferociously hungry for him by the second. She couldn't help but moan all the more. Letting anyone nearby know the name of the person who was driving her to a sexual high she did not wish to leave. Certainly a diamond in the rough. "Oy vey Samael. I could not leave you."

"Oh Eris... Eris...." He gasped, panting, and felt himself cum again, his cock throbbing, pulsing, exploding his hot seed into the demon's pussy as she continued to ride him. She was really grinding him hard, pushing him forward, and it wasn't long before he came one more time, before his grip on her ass started to slip. She was wearing him out, but he didn't want to to stop. Panting and moaning, calling out her name he looked to her bouncing breasts and smiled. "I don't want you to leave..."

The had killed quite a some time and she would hate to admit it, but there were one or two times where she was sure he came close to stopping her heart. The bliss was insane and eventually they would need a break. Apparently human vessels needed to be fed every so often. more often than a demon did, but already she could feel the acid eating away at the lining of the stomach. The sound of him calling out her name was icing on the cake. She came more times than she could remember. Long since lost track. she found herself relaxing on his chest, taking a breather, still impaled on his length. "I call... a time out." She said with a little laugh as she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "And I'm hungry." She admitted.

He smiled weakly, as best as his face could manage. She had drained him through and through and despite all their screams Zubbs had never so much as shifted in his sleep. "I c-can cook t-too...." He panted, and tried to get up but was too weak to do so. "B-break sounds fine...." He panted, and laid there, one arm across her back, waiting for his strength to return.

When it did he made his way to the kitchen, sliding on a pair of fresh boxers, despite still being covered in sweat and cum in some places, and made his way to the kitchen, putting away the rest of the food and dug out the pancake batter. "Pancakes or Waffles?" He asked her when she made her way into the kitchen.

Eris stayed on the bed for a few minutes as he got up and slipped on some boxers. A break sounded wondrous at this moment, and food even more so. When she regained a bit of stamina she put on her g string and walked in her knee high boots to the kitchen to join her wizard lover. "Pancakes please." She said with a lax smile as she leaned against a counter. "Mmm... a man who can cook. That's always an A plus in my book. " She said with a smile. Her eyes roamed the room and she smiled at the sigh of the bat still passed out. "He's cute." she openly voiced.

"I live on my own, if I couldn't cook I wood starve." He said, looking over his shoulder at her and gave her a small smile before going back to his cooking. "Pancakes it is." He said whipping the batter around in the bowel before pullet out an old looking skillet and filled it up. "He's alright, i've always been fond of fruit bats. Easy to feed and there's no cleaning up after them, at least not Zubbs." He said smiling, and turned to look at her. "How big do you want your pancakes, or does size not matter?" He asked her keeping a straight face.

As much as she wanted to go over to him a steal a kiss from those lips, she feared they would end up fucking on the counters before he could even finish breakfast. "Size doesn't matter." She remained where she stood and simply watched the bat as he slept through it all. "Out like a light." She spoke with a smile that you could hear in her voice. "So... when do you think you are going to get the artifact because I may not be able to leave our apartments if we re going to remain... lovers. Not that I can see anything wrong with that in the slightest." She admitted with a sexy little nip at her lower lip. "Thank you for the pancakes. we are certainly going to need some sustenance after what we did and what we are going to do." He wanted to remain here all days, who was she to turn down a challenge. Although she found her stamina returning slowly and she was wanting him. Maybe she would have a little dessert right after her pancakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom