Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kissed her as she straddled him, and pushed his fingers through her hair. "mmm, this feels good..." he said and rolled his hips under her. Her was pussy was so tight, and felt so good, he kissed her more as she she moved her hips on his length. "This is old school though, teach me a new trick before I grow tired." He said continuing to egg her own.

She gawked with a little laugh as the wizard teased her. She was not even sure what would have even deemed new for him. She denied him anymore feeling of her tight sex as she dismounted and sat between his legs. "Well I'm going to have to think about that." She got on all fours, trapping his length in the valley of her bust. Sandwiching his length between her mounds of flesh. Her tongue licked at the helm as she moved back and forth. The flesh of her breasts stroking him as she watch him. "Maybe you could go without any of my orfices. What do you think?"

He gasped with delight as she moved her breasts around his cock, and let a smile whimper of delight as she licked it. "mmm... th-this is nice..." He said and and smiled down at her. He leaned back, watching her tease his cock. "hmmm.... i was hoping you'd use more of your tongue a-actuallyyyyy....aaah...." He moaned again and smiled. "Mmm, i want to try a new position other then what we've tried."

She had a few positions in mind, one really got her hot and bothered at just the thought. "How strong are you?" She asked. He had been bold thus far and the idea of just being pinned to a wall a fucked was amazing, but before he could answer she stroked his length with her hand and guided him too sit on his knees on the soft surface of the bed. She got on all fours and licked at the helm of his member. Her tongue swirling around his massive member. Licking him like a lollipop before she made him disappear past her lips and she sucked upon his member. Moaning and sending vibrations down his length.

"w-well i-aaaaah...." He barely managed to say before pulled him forward, he looked to her blushing and gasped when she started to lick him, gasping and panting as she sucked him. "mmm.... aaah...." he gasped, watching her take his whole length in and tilted his head back. "Oh-oh... wh-whatever postion you waaaaant...mmmm....." he gasped, shivering as she moaned against his cock, it felt amazing and he never wanted her to stop.

His reaction was priceless and for a moment it appeared as though she had dubbed him speechless when she was licking his cock. "Anytime baby, anytime." She instantly went back to feasting on him as she tried to speak. She took his hand and placed it on her head. She wanted a mouthful of his homemade icing and she wouldn't pick a new position until she was given it. She was loving it relentlessly. Her throat restricting around his length before she relinquished a few inches only to take them back with some serious hunger. "Mmmm.... you taste sooooo good!" She cried out as she licked his cock some more before making him disappear past her lips again.

His fingers grasped the sheets as she sucked him off, Samael's head tilting back against the headboard as she proved her skill. It was literally the best he had ever had, he would expect no less from a succubus. He gasped and as she moved his hand he instictively gripped her hair, helping her along only barely as she did all the work himself. He gasped as he knew what was coming, and her licking teases only prolonged the reaction for a moment. As soon as her lips went back to his cock and she sucked one last time, he came right into her mouth, his cum splashing down her throat. "a-amazing...." he panted, his hand gently relaxing on her hair.

Rope after hot rope shot into her mouth and ran down her gullet and landing on her tongue. Not a single drop was wasted. She made sure to lick him clean. She sat up and walked over to the edge of the bed and looked around the room. She noticed a armless chair in the corner of the room near the window. She took the wizard by his hands and tried to pull him off of the bed. "You need to have a seat over here." She said with a smile on her lips. They were going to play with damn near every single inch of this room before she was done. That included the floor as well. "We're going to changed things up a little."

He laid there panting, his chest heaving heavy as he looked to her. "M-more... I...." He took a moment to catch his breath, and nodded. He would show her just how much stamina he had. He got up and moved to the chair with her, doing as he was told and watched her with glazed eyes. "I don't know if I can go all night.... He panted, but his cock was still plenty hard for her.

He had to have been underestimating himself. He was a wizard and his appetite was already one to be marveled. Then again, she didn't want to break her new friend. As he sat in the chair she stood before him and leaned over and placed a sinfully sweet kiss on his lips before she straddled his lap. Grateful she had kept her boots on as they gave her a bit of much needed height. She slowly impaled herself upon his length. Came to a rest for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck and stealing another kiss from his lips. "One more ride, and we're done. How does that sound?" She asked as she slowly lifted herself off of his length before impaling her self one more and repeating it in a steady slow rhythm.

"W-we can go till I pass out... If that's okay with you..." He said, returning the kiss happily. "I want to know my limits with you." He gasped as she entered him. "oh..." he gasped, and closed his eyes. His hands went to her hips, and he sat there still for her, letting her set the pace. "Please, work me till I pass out, I'm sure you have far more stamina then I do." He looked to her, returning every kiss she gave him and then some.

She just couldn't get over the feeling of being impaled upon his length over and over again. The fact that he wanted her to keep going until he was worn out was an offer she could not refuse. A succubus had a limit. A limit that she was no where near. She made sure to remind him just who it was getting her so aroused. Whispering his name every now and then. "Oh Samael, yes!" she was on the verge of cumming again. Her lips pressed against his lips and she feasted on him. Her bountiful bust pressed against his chest as her body was rocked hard as she came.

He gave small moans when she impaled herself upon his cock, and his hands held her waist tightly, riding along as she moved at her own pace. His head rested back against the chair as his hips slowly jerked up as she came back down, it felt so good and he couldn't control himself as she rode him.
It wasn't too long until his seed was busting into her once more and he let out a long breath, gasping as he gazed up to her, his eyes slightly glazed with lust. She was intoxicating but it was himself who wanted to test his limits with her, not her aura effecting him.

Her breathing grew heavy. Her body had almost synced up with his as she could tell he was nearing his release. Her arms wrapped around him and she came just after him. Her body shivering in his embrace as she leaned her head back for a moment to get completely wasted off of the euphoric feeling before looking down into those mesmerizing eyes and trying to catch her breath as she felt his seed painting her walls. She looked over her shoulder for a moment and spotted a nice, seemingly sturdy desk. Another piece of furniture to break in. Her fingers raked through his hair as she placed a kiss on his lips. "Are you sure you want to go on? I don't want to break you." She whispered while looking him in the eyes.

He panted, looking up to her. "Bend yourself over the desk... You're the one who's going to break tonight...." He said panting, and gently lifted her off him, getting up after her and only stumbled for a second, before leading her to the desk, letting her place her hands on it before pushing her forward roughly and grabbed her ass, slamming his cock into her dripping pussy as he smacked her on the butt and started to thrust into her. "I'll... have to come up with a solution to this issue with your aura... If I manage to get away from you...." He said lovingly, and thrusted a little harder, smacking her one more time. "You're so intoxicating but... I think i know of a solution." he grinded his hips against her and quickly smacked her once more before taking his right middle finger and slid it into her second hole, thrusting his cock into her pussy as his other hand held her down, giving her the rough fucking he knew she wanted.

How could she disobey such an order? Let alone such a challenge. He had her wondering if she had ever been broken at all and if it were even possible. He had already earned her praise thus far, but this was something she would love to see. She careful lifted off of his raging length and she headed over to the desk where she leaned her hands on the surface. Apparently he had pictured it differently and decided to take matter into his own hands. She found herself leaning on the surface of the desk with his hands roughly grabbing at her ass just before he bottomed himself out in her sex. The smack to the ass stole her breath away. He almost had her speechless, were it not for the lewd noises that managed to escape her lips. This was as close to heaven as she would ever get, considering what she was. He was shockingly amazing at what he did. He further astounded her by giving attention to her backside. She was putty in his hands. The thought of him breaking her didn't seem as impossible from this point of view. Her nails dug into the surface of the desk. She moaned his name, relishing the violation of both holes and the occasional sting upon her ass.

It was all he could do but keep his knees from buckling under him as he borrowed strength from who knew where. She exhausted him like no other woman but his drive to keep going was strong as his cock slammed into her pussy, his finger twisting in her ass and gently moved in and out, a great contrast to his cock as he again smacked her on the ass, twice in a row this time and then pushed her further against the desk. "mmm, you're such a good fuck...." He moaned, and thrusted harder, he knew he was moments from cumming as his cock throbbed inside of her, and with one last smack to her ass he came hard, pulling his finger out her grasped her waste and pulled her tight to his crotch, not letting her pull away as his seed splashed into her.

He was driving her up a mental wall that she had not touched in ages. The heart of her vessel was pounding heard and causing the blood to course through her veins as she felt that she could no longer hold on to whatever was keeping her sanity anchored. "Oh fuck yes!" Where the last coherent words to escape her lips. Breathing in a sigh of relent as the tension was released and body was bombarded with a barrage of pure unbridled passion that seeped through her pores from within. She felt blinded for a moment and her nails scratched at the surface of the desk, but his grip kept her from going anywhere other than being impaled upon his length. Hot breaths spilled from her lips in the form of pants. "S-Samael..." She hardly had a voice and she needed a moment to recollect herself. "Oy vey..." Dare she say it? She needed a moment. A break. He had driven her over the edge and beyond. she was utterly stunned and thoroughly sated.

He practically collapsed, his chest heaving his heart pounding his cock trembling with pleasure for her. He couldn't get enough of her but he could do nothing but stumble back, and after a few steps let himself fall to the bed. He looked to her, her pussy dripping with their mixed cum, and he couldn't help but want to go back.
He slowly crawled back to her, slumpt over the desk, and got onto his knees, grasping her ass firm. He had no desire to taste own cum no matter how much he wanted to taste her pussy, so instead his tongue found her second hole, a place his cock would never venture, and poked at the whole, stabbing into it with his tongue before swirling back out and around, then flicking up and down against it as he held her butt tight. He moved his lips to kiss her ass cheek before sliding his tongue back across her second hole and gave her ass a smack before continuing his worship of her body.

In the moments that he stumbled back she tried hard to regain at least a little bit of her breath. Her body was still shaking even after he pulled out. it was the biggest rush she had received in quite a while, that was for sure. She was really grateful for the desk when it felt as though her knees were sure to give out on her if she tried to walk, but before she could even try she felt the wizard's upon her ass. It was a shock to see that he wasn't done. How long could he last? A nice little hungry moan escaped her lips the moment she felt his tongue dance across her puckered rose like a finger of liquid flame. His warm lips pressed to her ass just before she felt the sinfully sweet sting of his hand collide with her backside. "Oy vey Samael..." It was like a jump start to her heart. She was getting drunk off of the wizard. Like she couldn't get enough. Almost as though he were an incubus.

But he was not an incubus, he was just a man, with the power to blow things up with his mind yes, but still just a man.
He slid his middle finger deep into her pucker and twisted it around, licking the skin around it as he moved it up and down a little, and smacked her ass again in the same spot. His finger pulled out as he licked back and forth, and he smacked her on the ass once more, before forcing himself to stand over her. He didn't manage to get far, collapsing on top of her, his arms weakly going around her, holding her tight as he kissed her neck. "you're intoxicating...."

She found herself panting, hard, as his finger pierced her backside. The familiar sting of his hand was always welcomed. The perfume of sex lingered in the air and she was utterly enchanted by it all. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She felt him pull his finger out and still she had little strength to sit up so she lay where she was and she felt the wizard join her. She felt his warm steely embrace around her nude figure. Warm kisses pressed to the back of her neck. All she could do was sigh his name. "Samael..." It had to be obvious that she was just as into him as he was into her. "We can't... we can't go at it like this all night. We... I... need a break, handsome." She said with a weary smile. That bed was looking pretty damn inviting at this point.

He managed to help her as they both stumbled to the bed, he was silently as the flopped down on their back and he curled up against her, his chest heaving as his mind started to clear. It seemed wearing the both of them out had helped to break whatever had driven him insanely horny, for now.
"We... we should stick together... as comrades, as lovers... I, will find something to help keep your aura down, so you're not constantly hounded by men." He kissed her neck and smiled, leaning up slightly. "I think I actually know of an artifact, I should be able to procure it if I call in a favor to a friend overseas." He smiled, and leaned back down, closing his eyes. "I need a little nap I think... How about whoever wakes up first has to give the other oral?" He teased her, and yawned, soon passing out.

She fell on the bed soon after him. Her body was well worn and weary. Her appetite long since sated. Certainly a rare treat indeed. He too was very tired. It was a good sign. He was obviously a very strong willed man. Even as she slept men made sexual advances and never seemed to stop. This one was different. She relaxed and her heavy lidded eyes closed, but she continued to listen. A weak smile tugged at the corner of her lips. A lover. It was a thought that had crossed her mind before. Was it even possible to numb down her aura. She felt his kiss pressed against the smooth skin of her neck and weary smile grew by a hair. A small laugh escaped her lips at his jest of an offer. She stole a kiss from his lips before he could fall asleep. She was done. Out like a light. It was not really like her to let her guard down like that. Who knows what could have happened. Call it a gut feeling. She really had no desire to wake up later. Her minds was swimming in dreams and reliving the moment. It was too sweet to give up.

Samael was slow to awake and the odds were great that Eris was awake before him. He let out a small groan, and shifted, moaning slightly as his arms slowly came to life, his mind slowly recollecting his surroundings. He was in a woman's be. A succubus, a demon of sex, and he had lasted as long as she did. However as he slowly gained his senses his back he saw she was not in the bed with him, apparently she had not decided to take him up on his offer. It made him a little sad, he would have done it for him.
It didn't get him down though, he was not tied up and was exactly as he was when he fell asleep, soul and all. He slowly sat up, looking around the room as his vision became fully clear and strength came back to his body. He looked to see if she was out in the living room or kitchen, or just in the bathroom, wondering if everything they had felt and said was true, or if perhaps she was just using him for a good fuck. Even filled with uncontrollable lust he had meant what he had said to her, and he only hoped she felt the same way.
He was used to woman never staying with him for more then a few months, but he never let it get in the way when a woman showed interest in him.
He sat up all the way, and looked around for his pants or something to wear for the moment, before going to find her. He wanted to thank her for that night, it was the least he could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom