Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samael tossed the scarf around his face as he stepped into the cold winter air. He tugged his coat around him and looked down the street. It was just a few short blocks to the grocery store and he had no wish to fight with his jeep today. The sidewalks were freshly shoved and iced, and he made his way to the grocery store. He had just gotten the check for his last job and he needed groceries. Zubbs needed some fresh apples and he was hungry for some meat.

Getting to the small grocery store on the corner he grabbed a small kart and tossed his hat and scarf into it and headed down the aisle to pick out groceries.

Samael wasn't tall, five foot seven, with dark dark brown hair, a few shades darker and it could be called black. his eyes, a faded blue that may have been once a sapphire, but now seemed to have shades of gray to them.
He was currently dressed in thick work boots and carpenter jeans, an orange thermal longsleeve over his brown t-shirt and under his leather trench coat.
It was enough to keep him warm in the cold winter, but sometimes he wished for a little more at home.

Eris was sporting her knee high brown natural leather boots with an inch of a heel and a casual cream colored knit dress that topped at her knees with long sleeves. She hugged her jacket around her body as the fur lined edge seemed to keep most of the wind out. The girl's purse was draped over her shoulder and and hugged closely when she breathed a heavy sigh of relief upon reaching the automatic doors of the grocery store. Her leather gloved fingers grabbed a cart and walked further into the store before she took a moment to take her coat off and drape it over the edge of the cart.

Long auburn locks cascaded about her shoulders and stopped at the middle of her back and at the middle of her bust. Amber eyes seemed to glow against her fan of long lashes and the sun kissed hue of her skin. Sexy red lips parted in a relaxed sigh as she placed her purse in the front of the cart and began making her way down the aisles. What people saw was the shapely and attractive body of a human brunette, when in truth she was a specialized demoness. A succubus, to be more specific.

She was sent here to collect her dues and as punishment. She needed time out of the circle of hell anyway. She had managed to get a room at an apartment. This stupid human form needed sustenance like food and water. A rather annoying thing. And it needed sleep. Fatigue had to be one of the top three worse things though. Since her arrival in the nice little town many men had given them her numbers. She hadn't figured that her aura would have been so effective just within range.

But that was not the case. She had to get food. Up and down the aisles she ventured, having memorized a list of needed supplies for recipes. She was having difficulties reaching a bottle of soy sauce on the top shelf and a little sigh signaled her frustrations with the stupid item.

Samael saw the woman, and his heart skipped a beat. She was beyond gorgeous. He started towards her when he saw she couldn't reach the bottle and he could sense her aura was off right off the bat. She clearly wasn't human no matter how much she looked it, but she wasn't a vampire or emitting any kind of terrible aura so he walked over, and got the bottle done for her. "Here." He said, careful not to make full eye contact and smiled to her, his grayed eyes looking off to the side, noticing the lovely shape of her breasts. He looked away blushing started to walk off, not saying anything more to her. He did his best not to glance back and risk letting his eyes longer too much, her every curve perfect.

She was going to give it one last try when another hand seemed to appear out of no where and reached the bottle with ease and her eyes looked over to look at the man who had come to her aide. "Oh." She said as she was handed the bottle. A small smile growing on her lips. "Thank you." She tucked her loose locks behind her eyes as the man looked away and seemed to walk off down the aisle. It wasn't everyday you got to bump into a good samaritan, not to mention one that looked like him. Rather cute. She felt something as her fingers brushed against his when he handed her the bottle. It sent a warm bolt throughout her body, but only for a split second. She thought nothing of it thought and headed to check out with her cart of supplies and was soon out the door. She carried the single heavy bag and managed her way up to the fifth floor. Walking over to the door, she took down the hood of her coat as she flaced the heavy bag down and searched through her body bag of a purse for her keys.

Samael saw the same woman as he headed down the hallway, and stopped as he saw her. He watched her for a moment, his heart racing slightly and he tightened his grip on his groceries. He then approached her, slowly, and stopped not too closely. "Do you need help miss?" He said, not sure why he was being so nervous. Something drew him to her, he wasn't sure what but he felt blood quickly rushing to embarrassing parts of his body.

She had just managed to find her keys and slipped off her other glove when she heard a familiar voice, only to look back and see the same man that had helped her int he store. For a moment, she was creeped out. Thinking he may have followed her, but she doubted that were the case since he had his groceries with him. "Actually yes. I can hardly feel my fingers." She placed the key in the door and opened it up. The sweet smell of vanilla lingering in the air. "If you wouldn't mind helping me with that bag. I have a feeling I;m going to lose grip of it and drop it. Knowing my luck." She gave him a thankful smile and found his rather handsome the longer she got to look at him. She opened the door to her apartment and there was little few in it. Boxes here and there and only big furniture about. The sofa, a small dining table for four, and her bed room, which was not in sight. "I just moved in here, so I figured the first hing to do was stock up on food. How rude of me, my name is Eris. Eris Wright." She held out her hand out of courtesy and appreciation. Safely named after the Greek Goddess of choas, strife, and discord.

He blushed, and pushed both bags into one arm and gently shook her hand. "Samael." He said softly, and almost made full eye contact with her, but quickly caught himself. "A-actually, give me one second." He said and smiled, and hurried down the corridor just three doors down. His door was the first one you saw before turning the corner. He simply waved his hand over the door knob and quickly put the key in turning it. He sat the groceries down to the left of his door and quickly shut the door, turned the key and waved his hand over the knob again, hurrying back, all in the matter of a few short moments.
He smile, nodding softly and picked up her groceries for her and followed her in, catching himself staring at her ass multiple times. "So what made you decide to move in to this part of town then Eris?"

Eris led him to the kitchen. Most likely identical to his. Placing a hand upon the counter indicating where the bag could go. "I just needed a new start. A blank slate, so I just picked a random place." She didn't feel like coming up with an elaborate tale. She began digging through the groceries and taking a few things out, but now before placing a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, again. I guess I lucked out in neighbors." Even her lips had that same sensation that she had felt back in the grocery store. It made her all the more curious and now she found herself craving him. "Is there a lady in the picture with you? I wouldn't want to hog your time, if you're already spoken for. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a glass. Her back turned to him for a moment. "Care for a quick drink? Anything, water, juice, you name it." She pulled a chilled bottle of wine from the fridge and poured herself some in a fluted glass. He was really cute and now she was finding herself aroused in his company.

With his own groceries safely tucked away at home he was free to let his mind wander across her body. "Well you picked a very safe neighbor hood. People have so little here that even common thugs don't waste their time here." He said, and smiled softly, however the moment she kissed him his eyes widened in shock and he blushed, touching the spot on his cheek as his face got quite red.
His mind started rushing until she mentioned a woman, and his mind went straight to his old flame, a cute blonde girl with light freckles. He no longer knew where she was, the break up had cut him deep, but that was nearly four years ago, his heart had healed as well as it could but it still ached from time to time. Women never stayed with him long if any even stayed for more then a month. And few ever actually slept with him.
It was because of this that the small amount of attention he was getting, which was growing more and more by the moment, that he already felt his pants getting tight. He was losing his proper train of thought and it was because of this that he answered before he could think. "I-I'll just h-have what you're h-having..." He said blushing, and was having a harder and harder time concentrating the longer he was around her.

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as he seemed to stumbling over his words. A common effect for those having lingered in her company. Both men and women. She obliged and poured him a glass of wine and gave it to him. She gave him a moment to at least attempt to collect himself as she sauntered over to the front door and made sure it was closed and locked. "Well, at least I know I have a reliable neighbor. I may have to come on over and borrow a cup of sugar sometime." She jested. She sipped on the contents of her glass and she loved the feeling of the hot liquid arrows shooting down her gullet. Her fingers laced with his and she gently guided him to the sofa. "Come, relax. Let me get to know my neighbor a little better." She sat upon the plush large sofa and patted at her side. Already she felt the dampness of her own arousal pooling between her legs.

He felt himself just giving in, and soon he was on the couch sitting with her, gazing upon her and no longer trying to hide it. What was coming over him, why was he falling for her so easily. He slowly sipped the wine and did his best to pulled his eyes off her, trying to collect himself as the chilled wine ran down his throat, he glanced at his own crotch and saw the visible bulge, he blushed, and looked off towards the door, quickly realizing she had locked it. He looked to her. "Y-you said s-something about s-s-sugar?" He said his face red and his pants very tight.

The bulge in his pants certainly did not go unnoticed, but she did not bring it up. "Oh my goodness you must be boiling beneath your clothes. You're practically the color of a beet. Take your coat off and the long sleeves and get comfortable. You are, after all, just a few doors from your ow home. Relax." She words were almost mesmerizing. She gave him another kiss upon the cheek and got up off of the sofa to walk over to a coat closet next to the front door. Giving him a lovely view as she was leaving. She came back with a hanger. "Here, let me put that away for you." She offered as she stood before him. She was more than ready for a piece of him once these were put away.

He looked to her still blushing. "Y-ya... you're right..." And placed his glass down. She was correct, it was too warm in here to wear all those layers and because of this small truth he did as she ask, standing up he took off his coat one arm at a time and placed it on the couch and then slowly pulled his longsleeve shirt off, getting it caught on his head momentarily as she was given a view of the top of his black underwear, boxer briefs she could tell, and quite a bit of his stomach. He wasn't built like a rock but he was in pretty good shape. He quickly got his longsleeve shirt off and handed it to her as well as the coat to hang up. "th-thank you..." He said blushing and took his glance again as he slowly sat back down.

It was her turn to let her exotic eyes wander about his form as he kept himself busy, for the time being, with taking off his garb. She licked her lips at the sign of his flesh and dawned her sweet smile once more as she took his long sleeve and coat and placed them on the hanger and took them back to the closet where they were hung. "You are a very sweet man, Samael." She walked back over to the sofa and stood before him for a moment before leaning forward and stealing a kiss from his lips. "I have yet to properly thank you yet." The glass of wine was taken from his hand and set on the table for a quick moment. She straddled the man's lap, facing him. The bottom of her sweater dress sliding up as she slid closer to him and her breasts gave him a lovely display. Soft slender fingers slid beneath the hem of his shirt and ghosted up the skin of his chest as she stole more kisses. She felt his poor arousal trapped in his pants. "Mmm... thank you." She whispered.Her lips brushing against his as she spoke, practically feeding him the words from her own lips. The only thing missing from her ensemble was her jacket and her gloves. Her boots remained and her panties were certainly damp from her own arousal.

Everything was a blur, yet so very clear. Every inch of her so clear in his head. She was so amazingly shaped, it was almost inhuman how perfect she was, yet it never clicked. His eyes only closed part way as his lips slowly reacted to hers, his hands not yet clutching to her but falling to lightly grip the couch under him. She had him where she wanted him as she kissed him more. "th-think n-nothing of it..." He said and started to kiss her back more, his hands slowly sliding to touch her, but not yet there.

When he started to kiss back the feeling of her nerves igniting lasted much longer than before. Her hips pulled back a little and her hands slid down from beneath his shirt and began fiddling with unzipping his pants and reaching past his boxers. Slender fingers wrapped around his girth, trying to be gentle as she pulled him free. Her lips never left his until he was free. It felt as though molten lava was running through her veins. One hand tracing his length. From the hilt, clear to the arching tip, and back. The warmth was amazing and he certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. She could smell the bouquet of her own arousal hinting in the air. Her tongue sought entry past his lips as it trace the outside of hips lips, She actually craved his touch at this point. More than ready to slide her panties out of the way and impale herself upon his length. "Feeling good Samael?" She asked in a sensual tone. Her hands still rubbing his arousal.

He gasped, his lips breaking from hers for just a moment as she pulled him out and he quickly kissed her as she started to rub him. His tongue was more then eager to pull hers into his mouth and she soon found his hands upon her bare legs. Without even thinking he slid his hands up to catch her panties and started working them down. He kissed her slowly, swirling his own tongue around hers as he slowly worked her panties down her legs, inch by inch. "A-amazing..." He gasped in response and quickly got her panties past her boots and tossed them away into the room, before gently taking her by the ass and slowly pulling her towards his crotch. His mind was racing with lust, clouded by her scent, it was all so much, even as a Wizard he couldn't help but be entranced by her.

Oh he was good and eager one, wasn't he. How he slid her panties off and threw them off to the side. Her own tongue dancing with his as they took their time. Like they both had all the time in the world. A nice little moan was fed to him in their kiss as his hands each occupied her backside and pulled her forward. Her knees dug into the soft surface of the sofa, lifting her a bit. Her lips had to part from his at this moment as she held his member in one hand. She even took a moment to tease herself by dampening the helm of his manhood between her glistening folds. Her body lowered and her tight sex took him in, inch by inch. The soft sounds emitting from her lips spoke volumes about her arousal. "Yes." She whispered and closed her eyes for a brief moment. Her body was igniting from within. Her rhythm started off slow once his entire length was fitted into her body. The walls of her sex stretching to accommodate his girth. She was going to like being with this one. Still, there was a feeling about him. What was he?

His eyes shot open as he entered her and a sudden realization hit him. She was not human at all. She was demon, succubus. And he was her victim. Letting out a low moan into her mouth as she came down on his shaft, she could tell how much he was enjoying this, and the sounds he heard from her told him the same. His mind raced quickly once more as he realized what she was, but he realized something else as well. This was pure attraction, he never once sensed danger and there truly was none. That was why he took her butt firmly, and began to bounce her in his lap. His kissing became more feverish and he held her close, his hands quickly sliding up her body to her back, holding her close as he thrusted into her. He took a moment to catch his breath, and pressed his forhead to hers. "Fuck me.... Fuck me hard..." He said, and kissed her with all the passion he could muster.

She fed him a gasp as his grip got firm and he began bouncing her in his lap. Their kissing grew more heated and the atmosphere grew much more raw. His words were like a release button and knees held her on the sofa as she impaled herself over and over onto his rod. She lower the neckline of her dress and her breasts sat before him. Bouncing in sync and adorned in a red laced bra that she was now cursing. Her hips were working hard and her juices coated his length as her hands roamed beneath his shirt once more. His vein riddled member stroking her walls and had hot breath spilling from her nostrils as their tongues continued to duel. Her bottom slamming onto his lap over and over again until she felt a ball of tension forming in her belly, just waiting to be released. Her stupid mortal heart racing beneath her bosom. He felt amazing, to say the least.

He looked to her breasts and his eyes almost lit up, he broke the kiss and ancient words spilled over his tongue. If her bra didn't already open on the front it did now, her breasts spilling out before him as he leaned in to take a nipple in his mouth and gently sucked at it, his hot and throbbing cock thrusting into her. It wasn't long before she felt his hot seed splashing into her, some of it spilling out and down his shaft as he never lost a beat. He had came sooner then he had expected to but it had been such a long time. Still, the affect she had on him kept him going and he kissed along her breasts, his tongue giving them great attention as he continued to thrust his hard cock into her pussy. "W-we sh-should do this m-more often...." He panted and thrusted harder into her, his hot seed once more splashing into her as he came a second time, still not slowing down.

As the kiss was broken Eris found herself panting for some much needed air and her bra popping open in the front. The feeling of his lips upon her nipple and the sucking was what drove her over the edge and beyond to her first climax of the night. His own climax only kept her pleasure suspended and delayed the ebbing of it all. Damn he was good. His tongue was an evocative torrent of sensations at had her body convulsing around his length once more as she continued to fuck him hard. "Y-Yes... yes w-we should.." Her heart was racing fast and her nipples had grown taut from the attention. Her fingers raked through his hair, grazing his scalp and came to rest at the nape of his neck. "Oh Samael, yes..." She moaned softly getting caught up in another heated climax once more. Head laid back for a moment and eyes shut against the flood of pleasure that erupted within. "Oh fuck, you're good." She panted while still holding onto him.

He pulled her closer as she gripped his hair and his tongue lashed about her nipples, his lips sucking tightly against her skin as he continued to bounce her through her orgasms. He had slept with a few vampires but never a succubus. It was more then intoxicating and he lavished every moment of it. This was amazing but he wanted more. Part of him egged him to take control, try another position, but this one was so amazing all he could do was bounce her in his lap. "Mmm.... wh-what else sh-should I do to y-you...."

The succubus had no idea that he was on to what she was. Probably why she was so at ease. "Mmmm... he hips ceased and she, though reluctantly climbed off of his lap. His cum slowly dripping from her sex. " Come... let's go to my room." She slipped her sweater dress over her head and tossed aside her bra, but had no intention of taking the boots off as they walked across the living room to a room with a large four pillar queen size bed. She opened up a side table drawer and took out two sets of cuffs, some rope, and a few other toys and simply laid them out for either of their inspiration. "Now... lay down. I haven't eaten all day. And you're going to feed me." She getting so enticed at the sight of him.

He watched her get off him sadly, and looked to her as she invited him to her room. "Yes... let's..." He said smiling with confidence and straightened out his pants, tucking himself in to make her work a little for it still, and tossed his shirt away as he followed her. "I'm glad you moved in..." He said and looked at all the toys, "Alright.... But be gentle..." He teased, and got on the bed, taking his boots off first and layed on his back for her. He reached down to gently unzip his pants and pulled his cock out through the crotch hole in his underwear, giving her all she needed to feast on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom