Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pain† i† black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a reques† †hread by †he suicide dress.

Wills and Won'†s

My kinks are simple, so far. I like force. Non-consent. I'd say out-right brutal rape but I have to be about ten shades of comfortable with you for that to work, so we'll leave it out for now. Forced impregnation is also... okay.

I don't do dirty talk. Not intentional. Mainly because I'm immature and will laugh at you and your character's attempts to make mine a dirty girl. If it's abusive it's acceptable, as cursing, as you're gagging someone, telling them to be quiet, that sort of thing.

I don't do water sports or anything that issues from the anus. I don't do furries, or any fetish that can be found in hentai on /d/ except for monster rape or good 'ole fashioned tentacles.

My biggest obsession is consensual sibling incest. Sometimes not always consensual. I am a big fan of this in fiction, especially if it's played out with angst and brushed over with romance. I firmly believe that emotions run high in those situations and I expect that shit played out.

Chara†cers

I will play younger characters, baby-faced fourteen year olds, if I feel like it or the situation is fucked up enough. I like pretty, delicate things in my real life and my online, and that will meld with the horror and crime fan that I am, so they will be doe-eyed and believers of fairytales.

My characters will always be girls. Mostly straight; if not, it'll because they're paired up with an old-fashioned Gentlemanly Queer woman. I like masculine qualities, so my characters will too.

They will be soft, easily destroyed creatures most of the time.

Most of the time, because, on the flip side, I can play an apathetic bitch, the kind that lives a life on the run, or hunting killers. I like having these characters crumble from the inside out.

They will always be beautiful, and glittery, and emotionless until you get under their skin.

S†ory vs. Smu†

I enjoy build up. I don't mind the characters having sex/or otherwise compromising scenes immediately if there's an IC basis for it, i.e., existing tension/relationship, but I love stories. Sex is just a product in a story.

I like to plot and hash out before I even think of writing.

I will only do threads. They're prettier.

Par†ner Requiremen†s

___If I'm honest, if you're a quick poster that gets replies out in, say, a paragraph, we probably won't write well together. I take my time in mulling over what should happen in a post, and though I think I post lightly, I do like a little more to work with.

___I will only do threads. I will not play over PM, IM, Google Docs or Skype. I joined this forum to post in threads - they're pretty and less personal. It's just a matter of comfort.

___Unless I specifically contact you/ask for a RP based on sex, I will expect what we do to be about the story. Thinking of/plotting scene suggestions for the heavier stuff is fun, but as I said above - I love stories. The whole package. People, good or bad, are more than their genitals.

Specific †hread Reques†s

Boarding School Siblings - fulfilled
Al†ce in Wonderland - fulfilled

Will add †o as needed.

one †hese days †he sky's gonna break,

†hread Reques†

Warnings: Incest, possible non-consent, teen sex, etc.

Summary:

Request thread here.

A pair of siblings attend a prestigious boarding school, for the offspring of the wealthy and the famous. It is an old school, beautiful, but isolated. They are co-dependant, maybe more than they realize. Perhaps they're fond of playing mind games, perhaps your character is a rake, it doesn't matter. There's talk of a secret council in the school, an old-age tradition that, rumour has it, has seen countless students make their own names in the world beyond the school. Younger girls tell themselves stories of older boys in this secret club keeping a book, a record of their conquests, pictures even, footnotes as to what the girl in question likes.

Your character should already be apart of it, or its newest recruit.

The thread will start with the suicide of a classmate, a girl, maybe someone they knew, maybe someone they were involved with.

Preferences/Notes:

___Brother/sister pairing, though I will do sisters, if the characters are compelling enough.

___I'd like to do twins, seniors, but I will do a big brother/little sister play, if I can make my character, my girl, about fifteen.

___I enjoy forced entry, bareback sex. I'd like her to feel his cum inside of her, slick between her legs, her cotton panties.

___I will start the thread, if you're interested. Just gimme a basic outline of your character and his name and we will go from there.

oh Al†ce dear where have you been,

†hread Reques†

Warnings: Possible non-consent, adolescent sex, dark themes

Summary:

Original request thread.

Storytelling thread.

A quiet, lonely girl has been shuffled away into a home for wayward children: she does not talk to the others, does not interact with them. She is routinely abused by a caretaker, or older student - it to escape from it, reality falls away and she finds herself in another world, colourful and dangerous, where she meets various people (or creatures), and her adventures in piecing together the shards of herself begin.

Preferences/Notes:

___As a 1x1, you would have to be comfortable playing a range of differing characters.

___Alice will be fifteen, other characters will be older. I am open to a bevy of differing scenes from group to single, to threesomes, to consent, non-consent.

___This thread should be about seduction; Alice in her real life is frustrated, lonely, hurt - in her dream world, she should let go, give into the feelings welling up inside of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom