Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Al†ce in Wonderland. [possible non-con, under 18, dark themes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al†ce in Wonderland.​

This kingdom, good riddance
Her freedom and innocence -
Has brought this whole thing down

Her Name is Alice, Shinedown

I would like an Alice and Wonderland themed thread. Something where surreal fantasy and that shy, heavy sort of adolescent sexuality - where you don't know what you want, you only know you want something - combines.

I really like the set up that Alice: Madness Returns used, i.e., a broken girl who retreats into her own fantasyland, where she can right what's wrong. Despite that, this wouldn't be a fandom thing; our characters would be originals, or as original as they can be, in this context.

Our Alice has been shuffled away into a home for wayward children: she does not talk to the others, does not interact with them. When the thread starts, Alice is being abused by a caretaker, or older student - it to escape from it, reality falls away and she finds herself in another world, colourful and dangerous, where she meets various people (or creatures), and her adventures in piecing together the shards of herself begin.

This doesn't have to be a group-RP, but you would need to play multiple characters, if we keep it to a onexone. Important parts like the Cheshire Cat, the Hatter, the March Hare, the Red Queen - I think it'd work better if they were human, perhaps familiar faces for Alice, people she knows from the home, but it's up to whoever responds.

Small things, and ideas: the drink me/eat me potions would be aphrodisiacs, or heady alcohol. The garden of flowers could be a bevy of women, prostitutes. Tweedledum and Tweedledee could take Alice together. Sometimes Alice would consent. Sometimes she wouldn't - fearful, frightened of what's swelling up inside herself.

I don't think dirty talk is appropriate for Wonderland, and I don't enjoy scat/waterworks/vore, anything of that strain. The inhabitants of this land should draw her in, make her succumb to herself.

I don't roleplay over Email, PM, or IM. I will start the thread.

I'd like someone who's on the same wave-length. I don't always write big posts, but I do get carried away, and I just want someone who responds in kind.

Alice will be fifteen years old, sweet-faced, a virgin, until it starts. Other characters can be older, meaner - it's up to you, and how well I think we'll work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom