Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alek chuckled lightly at her and nipped her bottom lip in return. "I'm not candy, don't bite me."

Nene shuddered at his touch and kissed him back. She realized that she was only wearing her shirt, and she was now feeling a draft.

"You taste like candy," Eztli replied as she nibbled at his tongue. "And your sweet like candy. So if it tastes like candy, and it's sweet like candy, it's probably candy."

Æsc could feel the goosebumps on her skin and figured they were too pronounced to be from his touch so he pulled her a little closer and tangled his warmer legs around hers.

Nene shivered again, grinning when his legs wrapped around her.

Alek laughed. "Well, you taste like popcorn, and you're definitely salty, so does that make you popcorn?"

Nene grinned. "Then why don't you?" She cuddled in the crook of his neck.

Alek raised an eyebrow. "What about Reese's Pieces?"

Nene chuckled. "We'll stop thinking about it because we're going to anyway." Her fingers trailed across his chest.

Alek nodded. "Yes, but this isn't Hogwart's and Dumbledore's dead." His voice was only a whisper.

(I can tell lol)

Nene kissed him and grinned. "Does that mean I still have to wear clothes, since we aren't going anywhere?"

Alek raised an eyebrow at her. "I think you'll find that I am very magical, dear."

Nene laughed. "Good!" She flipped him over so she was straddling his hips, and leaned over to kiss him playfully.

Alek flicked the ear that she touched and smiled dryly. "I'm sure that you would be the powerless without me, so I beg to differ.."

Alek just shrugged back and kissed her. "At least I'm not using you as my Submissive."

Nene giggled on top of him. "You always know the right places to touch me."

Alek chuckled. "It was a joke for a reason."

Nene kissed him again and grinned. "That's right, I'm the Master and you are the Apprentice."

Nene chuckled and kissed him back, letting her hands rove his chest.

Alek grinned and noticed the lights had started to come up. "I think that was the best movie I've ever seen."

Æsc smiled under the kiss, loving the feeling of her hands on his skin and her lips on his. His hands slid up her back, roving her body as the very act of touching her could sustain his life.

Eztli looked up in a bit of surprise, she'd been so into him it seemed like they'd been there five minutes. She giggled, "Yep, absolutely awe inspiring."

Alek laughed. "Absolutely."

Nene broke the kiss and arched an eyebrow at him, resting her chin on his sternum. "Are you enjoying this, dear?"

Eztli laughed as she stood up and stretched, she still had her wolf ears and tail out, knowing the humans wouldn't think they were real. She leaned on the row of chairs in front of their row and grinned at him asking, "What next? Back to the pack or elsewhere?"

Æsc grinned at her and replied, "You kidding me? I enjoy anything that involves being with you, and I enjoy it about a hundred time more when it involves you naked."

Nene laughed. "I'm glad you're honest."

Alek smirked and shrugged, getting up a well. "I don't really wanna go back yet, but I have no idea what you want to do.."

Nene grinned. "I think I could say the same, dear."

Alek gasped dramatically. "You? Hungry?" He smirked. "That's fine, we'll go somewhere."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom