Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Things Come In Small Packages...(Awesomist x Yoshie)

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
34998.jpg

“Miss Seduction, you have a meeting at 12pm.”

“Ms. Seduction you have a conference at 4pm”

“Ms Winry don’t forget your lunch with the President of Aztec at 2pm”

“Ms Winry---“

Finally, there was silence! Meetings here, luncheons there, conferences, and business trips, between the plane and work she barely got any time to herself. Her back against the door she sighed heavily. Opening her eyes back up she set her sights on her desk. It was littered with memos, invoices, mail, bills, and check books and not to mention that her daily planner looked like a third grade homework assignment. She banged her head on the door; there was no rest for the wicked. She approached the hurricane hit desk and tried her best to straighten it out. Then she noticed the little red button on her office phone, it was blinking rapidly. Hesitantly, she pushed the button. She had 23 missed calls and 19 messages. Not to mention she still had to clean up her desk. Once the messages began she tried her best to listen to them but it was hard to hear with the growling of one’s stomach.

Yes, Winry forgot breakfast, the most important meal of the day. Then again, her memory was about the same length as a goldfish. Short, sweet and to the point. Last night, she spent on the computer getting things together, organizing checks, memorizing speeches and trying to get things ready for the next day, all the while running on coffee and chocolate. Nope come to think of it she had not eaten a decent meal since she could remember. Suddenly, as she was bombarded with papers, her office door opened and the papers went everywhere due to fear.

“What!?” Seduction barked.

“You have an interview today…”

Winry didn’t remember an interview today… was that today? Did she schedule that? What day was it? Who was it?

“Let them in…”

scaled.php

"Don't worry, nobody's gonna find out about this.. I promise! Even if they do, they will accept you. Just.. do your best to keep it under control". Her mother's words echoed inside her brain. Will I really be able to hide it? she thought as she looked down to the tent in her pants, biting her lips in nervousness.

Sasha was born different. For some odd reason, she had both male and female genitals. Ever since she was young, she was able to hide it perfectly. After all, she didn't yet hit puberty and her little dick was nothing major. However, as soon as her hormones started kicking in, she realized how serious this is. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't 'average' size. When erect, she can look at the 9-inch spear forming between her legs..

The doctors originally anticipated that she wouldn't live for long after puberty. She is now 24 and healthy as a horse. For some reason, Sasha wishes she had died ten years ago. She remembers going through college, and how hard it had been for her.. taking only evening classes and doing her very best to keep her cock under control. She remembers having to jerk twice a day before and after school so that it doesn't randomly jump up when she's in public. Perhaps this is the reason her cock is now extremely long.

Her hands surrounded her cock while her eyes looked at the walls of her bathroom. She rubbed gently, and within seconds she found herself picking up her pace. Her other hand trailed down to her clit hidden well under her dick and started rubbing it forcefully. A few moans escaped her while she pleasured herself. It seemed like forever, and no matter how hard and fast she goes.. she couldn't get to orgasm.

Both of her hands closed together firmly, with only a small gap separating them at the bottom. She placed that tight gap at the tip of her cock and pushed it though quickly, doing her best to keep her grip tighter. A few more thrusts were enough for her to shoot her juices across the room.

"This should take care of it.. hopefully I don't run into anything.. seductive on my way.." She said to her said as she panted after orgasm. Her cock started to gradually shrink as she mopped the floor clean. Going to her room, she put on her black thong and matching bra. Before sliding in her tight jeans and covering her flesh with a black shirt (She wears a black shirt above her bra that's shown in the picture).

She drove to the address given to her by e-mail, and entered the company. For a second, she felt lost as the crowd of people moved the place in total chaos. "She must be a very busy woman.. hopefully this won't take long then.." she thought to herself before he went to the front desk. "I have an interview. It's Sasha Perlman" She said with a smile. The woman in front of her nodded and motioned for her to follow her. To the elevator and to the top floor, which is much less crowded. She led the way to a room that had "Mrs. Winry Seduction" engraved in a gold pedal on the right of its door.

"The name does not bode well.." she thought to herself. Brushing away the idea quickly before her dirty brain kicks in and fantasizes about sex, she pushed the door gently and entered the room.

"Hello, my name is Sasha Perlman. I'm here for the interview. I heard you were requesting a secretary?" she said to the smart looking woman in front of her.

royal_suite_inline.jpg

Seduction’s whole day was going wrong and nothing she said or did could possibly get her out of the stressful rut that seemed to be overwhelming her. From the moment she woke up from her bed it seemed as if everything today sought to rain down on her parade. Just because she didn’t have to worry about money didn’t mean that she had everything else under control. In fact it was the exact problems. In the words of a famous musician, more money, more problems, this included other people’s problems.

“You have an interview…” The worker repeated. No matter how she repeated it those words would not go away. Seduction sighed and then nodded.

“Send them in.” There was nothing more she could do. Suddenly, she heard a timid voice. The voice made her heart melt, who did it belong to? Who had such a voice? Turning around in her black Lay-Z-boy chair she set eyes on a very shapely girl with ocean blue eyes. Those sapphires’s caught her attention more than the girl’s hips. Winry had a thing for eyes; she swore you could see into a person’s soul through their eyes. She rose from her seat slowly, placing her hands on her black Armani crocodile desk. That voice couldn’t belong to that confident looking woman. She spoke again. Winry’s eyebrow rose and a smirk crept cross her face. She waived her hand to the messenger.

“Okay, well…it seems a window has been opened. Thank you Cheryl, hold my calls for today, take messages the works. Have someone conduct the meeting today, an intern. I need to do a spot on interview with little Ms. Perlman here. Come Sasha!” She said grabbing the girls hand and leading her to the executive suite. They were so close to each other, Sasha and Winry. If Sasha was paying attention she could smell Seduction’s ‘Red Door, Perfume from Elizabeth Arden. A short while later they were sitting in the executive suite. Winry sat adjacent to Sasha and crossed her legs left over right. Peering into those blue orbs she could get lost. Clearing her throat she started. “Well, it seems as though I have lost your resume but I will give you a chance. As you can see I need all the help I can get with my office and my ideas. I hope you can help me. I chose this location because as you can see my own office is quite messy and if you are an organized person you can help me with that as well.”

Winry Seduction looked much like those sexy millionaires you see everyday in your favorite cable channel. She was pretty, tall and generally looked like a very smart businesswoman. However, It was apparent that she was extremely exhausted. Sasha was willing to bet that Winry hadn't been in a vacation for ages. Even though the woman looked stressed and tired, that still didn't taint her beauty. Sasha bit her lips and did her best not to stare at Winry's body and ignite reactions from the devil hiding behind her thong.

Sasha gasped when Winry held her hand and pulled her to another room. A very slight blush appeared on Sasha's face as she realized how close she was to Ms. Seduction. Did she just.. throw her work at other people and dedicate her time for me? Wow.. I feel special already" She thought to herself. Winry's perfume didn't go unnoticed, it helped Sasha get a clear idea of Winry's personality. She obviously didn't mind working for her if she gets to smell such a perfume everyday..

Minutes later they were in the executive suite. Sasha's eyes widened a bit as she carefully listened to Ms. Seductions instructions. "Ms. Seduction, I fairly believe that I'm capable of helping you organize your office, ideas and plans. I can also help schedule all your appointments and remind you of them periodically if needed. Here, I've brought another copy of my resume" Sasha said in the most polite voice she could muster, before her hands dived deep into her folder and pulled a copy of her resume then presented it to Winry for examination. When she bent down, her cleavage would be clearly visible for anyone paying close attention but Sasha never felt that. Her mind was too focused on her performance as she was very determined to get the job.

Winry’s thoughts raced, she had someone here who would listen to her, who would help her and who would get her back on track with the things that she needed and the person was cute with personality and body. Winry blushed, and tried to hide it. Had it really been that long since she had something warm, a big hard--? Winry shook those thoughts out of her head, besides she was as straight as an arrow, what would the company think if they found out that their diamond was a lesbian? It would not look good for the tabloids and that was all the convincing that Winry needed. Her career came first and her sex life last. She approached the woman and hugged her hard.

“Thank you so much. I am glad I got the chance to have this opportunity. You are well-spoken, sincere and very dedicated, I can tell. You have spunk, and a aura about you that is very distinct. I cannot place my finger on it but I want to have you…Now I am starving lets go out for lunch shall we? My treat, I know a perfect restaurant that serves whatever you are hungry for. We can take my car, don’t worry when we get back the work will still be there but this time I will have you.” She said as she whispered in the girl’s ear. She took the papers and folders and things from the girl and grabbed her hand again this time leading her back into the lobby. Winry handed Cheryl, the woman that Sasha first met her papers. “Those are Sasha’s papers put them in the records she is my new Assistant, we are going out for lunch you all take a break too order what you like I will be back shortly.”

She said as she opened the door for Sasha they soon arrived at Seduction’s car. The car was a black Rolls Royce, it was big on the inside with white interior the dashboard Armani two joysticks to both 360 and PS3 consoles and both white and red wine and of course Winry’s favorite Johnny Walker Red, Black, Blue, Green, Gold, and Swing. The seats could be temperature controlled, there was a wide screen HDTV, a mini fridge and an assortment of candy and cigars. The passenger’s seat reclined, it vibrated for a perfect massage and the buttons on the dashboard were glow in the dark. There was GPS navigation and the car could park itself. “Where shall we go to eat?”

A slight gasp followed by a blush appeared on Sasha's face when Winry glomped her suddenly. Sasha's ocean blue eyes widened when she heard Winry's words of flattery directed towards her, the woman obviously admired her even though she didn't exhibit her skills yet. Sasha couldn't help but feel a hint of affection in Ms. Seduction's voice, something that made Sasha's nervousness go away and fade.. something that made her feel appreciated, it made her feel happy and warm. Maybe it was shyness, but she couldn't mutter a word. Winry simply paralyzed her with flattery, invited her for lunch, then flat out dragged her to her car.

"Thank you so much, I'm glad we're spending time to get to know each other" she said as he made herself feel comfortable in the car's seat. The car was simply out of this world.. Sasha thought cars like this only existed within the deepest layers of her imaginative brain. It looked ridiculously luxurious, full of all means of entertainment. Her eyes first caught glimpse of the fancy drinks, then wandered around and noticed the HDTV. Her eyes stopped roaming and then centered her attention at Winry again. "This.. this is a very fascinating car Miss Seduction". She said politely with a very slight blush before biting lips lips gently and looking through the window next to her.

Truth to be told, even it was a lifetime opportunity to sit in one of the world's most luxurious cars, Sasha was getting a bit nervous and shy. She knew she wasn't really going to ruin Winry's economy with a meal and a few drinks, but she never felt too comfortable with people spoiling her with her money. She has to get used to it though, she's going to be her assistant. That should involve following her around high class restaurants and riding expensive vehicles.

Out of shyness she simply stayed put and looked through the window. Doing her very best not to do something that might be considered improper and can lead to her losing her new job. She ignored the driver's question, she expected Winry to answer because she already said she knows a good restaurant. "Maybe I should pay for myself.. so that I don't look cheap.. but what if I can't afford it? What if I do it, then she expects me to be able to pay every time she takes me to a high class restaurant.. This isn't anything like Tacobell.."

1.jpg

Winry put her hand inside Sasha’s. It was warm and welcoming. Seduction's fiery red eyes looked at her ocean blue eyes and she smiled. Moving the hand that was free she grabbed a wine glass and filled it with Johnny Walker Black Label and handed it to the girl. “This is my best friend when I am nervous, when I am scared and just plain old not in the mood. He’ll treat you better than a man.” She said handing her the glass.

A few minutes later they came up to a restaurant that had a red umbrella that read: La Ramona. Outside was a red carpet that led into the place and inside it was as big as a club. Almost everything was glass and there were expensive paintings on the wall. The floor was see-through and you could see exotic fish swimming around, in a nearby tank there were lobsters and adjacent from those were crabs and other shellfish.

The bar had every type of alcohol you could think of from bottom to top shelf. The lights were beautiful and illuminated everything from the bar to the restaurant and back to the front door. There was a giant chandelier in the middle of the restaurant and it was hanging from a chain that had some diamonds in it. There was a real band that played jazz music and everyone was dressed in either black or white. There was wine, there was music and there were lights, there was a valet and a greeter, if you looked in the back you could see the cooks preparing the meals and there was more than ten cooks so you didn't have to wait long for your food. It was a real high class place.

“Let’s find a table shall we” She said taking her hand. The man at the door guided them in and sat them at a table that was away from everyone else. Once they were seated the waiter handed them menus and walked away.
“I like this restaurant; they have all kinds of flavors from all over the world. Anything you can think of and you can even combine things. I personally like the seafood. What about you? You can order what you like Innocent.”

"Thank you Ms. Seduction" she said before sipping from her drink. The drink tasted.. unique. As if she was drinking flowers or something, it had very inviting scent and it tasted very, expensively, good. Soon enough, she found herself taking more and more shots, eventually taking up the whole glass. A slight daze appeared in her eyes, she quickly shook it away and regained her composure. Perhaps this drink is stronger than what she usually drinks, but she can suck it up. She's not going to get wasted so early in the morning.

"..... so not Tacobell" Sasha thought to herself as her eyes studied the place. A lot of people were inside at so early in the morning, yet it wasn't too crowded. This is how big it was. "I never knew out city has this much of rich people, you must have a lot of competitors Ms. Seduction" he said with a smile when both were seated. The room's lighting only imposed Winry's sharp beauty in front of Sasha's eyes and for a second, her mind strayed away and began thinking dirty. She felt something rising between her legs, and a blush appeared on her face. She quickly thought of something else, and crossed her legs to hide the tiny tent that was starting to rise between her legs. In seconds, the threat was eliminated - temptation was avoided.

"Um.." she thought as she examined the rather large menu in front of her. Many exotic meals, written in fancy words or foreign language even lied before her. She couldn't make a choice.. It's not like she enjoys going to restaurants like this every day. She bit her bottom lips again and then raised her eyes to meet Winry. "I like seafood too. What do you recommend? Shrimps or even sushi seem good, it's just that they have a lot of types and I don't know which are best. I'll get whatever you're ordering".

"hah.. Fish Tacos are still the cheapest.. I love you, tacos"

Winry’s eyes glanced over the menu back and forth. There were choices of each of the food groups and it was hard to choose just one but as her eyes browsed the menu she did start browsing Sasha. She then placed her head on her hand and looked at her.
“Sassy… Do you live in the neighborhood? I mean could you walk home after work or would you need to catch a cab? Do you drive?” She said while pointing and nodding at the menu. Winry watched the fish that were in the floor as she waited for the answers to her question. “I drive because I live just on the outskirts of town, it’s a secluded little place, because I like to be alone at times, however I didn’t know that it would be so …alone.” She said folding her arms seemingly making up her mind. “I think I will have two of each pieces of seafood on the menu. So that you can taste it as well.”

“Are you pleased with this place Sassy? I mean I just usually come and order from here because well… I usually order alone, and eat alone, and do everything else… alone.” She stopped talking for fear that she had said too much. She looked away but then made a comment to Sasha. “You have beautiful eyes, I fancy them.”

"I drive actually. It's a short drive, 10 minutes or so. I live in the eastern section of the town. It's very pleasant there, actually" Sasha answered her new boss. She was happy that they were chatting like that, it helped break the ice and make Sasha more comfortable and less stressed. Though Sasha has to admit, this is the first time someone gives her a nickname. 'Sassy' was a nice name, it made her smile and blush a bit. Simply that name made her feel affection already.

"I'm sad to hear that Ms. Seduction. Hopefully, I'll keep you company and help get rid of the.. loneliness". Sasha meant every word she said. She thought it was sickening that a lovely lady like Winry couldn't feel happy even though had both charm and money. Her line of thought was broken when Winry made the order. The quantity made Sasha realize just how rich Winry is.. Sasha blushed when she heard Winry comment on her eyes. She bit her lips a bit then admitted "T-thank you Ms Seduction. I like your eyes too, they're pretty". In her brain she started thinking about Winry's comment about her eyes.. was she hitting on her? She admitted she was lonely after all.. Nevertheless, Sasha opted not to think about it anymore. She wanted to keep her concentration on impressing Winry and not thinking anything that might get her horny.

Folding her arms she looked at her and then smiled warmly. “Let’s discuss your pay shall we? Now I know you didn’t mention the money thing yet but I know it is on your mind so therefore I will cut right to the chase. Now assistants usually make around ten dollars an hour. However, your pay will vary depending on the work you do and for how long. You will get paid every two weeks and I will hand you your check personally therefore there are no mix ups and you cannot say that someone stole your check and that you didn’t get it. You report to my office once a week so I can check in with you, and when I am gone you and only you have free access to my office. My only question to you is will you not only take care of my office but will you take care of my phone calls as well?”

Winry blushed when she mentioned her eyes and then she looked away for a minute. Then staring at Sasha with blank eyes she responded. “My eyes aren’t beautiful… no, these are the eyes of a tired, yet restless old women who wants nothing more than to just have someone to talk to about something other than what I want done to better my business. There are more sides to a person than what you or anyone else sees. These eyes, these eyes hide so many things. Pain, Hurt, Anguish, and Loss, you name it they’ve seen it. However there is one thing that they have not seen in a long time. Trust, friendship, and love, these words are foreign to me. It’s amazing how much you young ones take for granted.”

"Oh my god Ms. Seduction. I'm so sorry if I brought up any unwanted memories.. I didn't know you suffered so much.." Sasha said in a very polite apologizing tone. The way Winry talked made her seem so depressed, so.. lifeless. Sasha felt pity for her, apparently money can't buy happiness. It also appears that it's Sasha's responsibility to help cheer Winry up so that she faces her daily stresses without faltering. "I don't think you're old either" she added muttering "At least, you don't look old, at all" she said with a warm smile while her ocean blue eyes kept centered at her bosses' red ones.

When Winry broached the topic of her salary, Sasha listened carefully to her bosses' words. "I'll happily take care of your phone calls as well as your office, appointments and paperwork. I'm satisfied with ten dollars an hour, it seems like a fair pay for me. If you ever need me to help you with anything Ms Seduction, I'll happily oblige". Sasha was happy, she knew she has just what Winry needed. Winry seemed too depressed and overwhelmed, Sasha hoped her assistant skills will help her progress her works efficiently and maybe even ease her stress.

The waiter came and asked them the order and Winry told them. She also asked for a bottle of Johnny Walker. Winry soon was brought two glasses one for Sasha and one for Winry. The glasses were placed on the table and the waiter went away to get the food. Winry poured the poison in the glass and swirled the dark liquid around looking from the glass to Sasha. Her eyes, you could see the pain in her eyes, you could see the hurt and the anguish. She took a sip and reveled in the taste. It burned going down but it hit her tongue smooth. "They say that the woman that looks as if she has the world in her hands, actually has the weight of said world on her shoulders. But the hardest part about seeing that women is not knowing that she is hurting...and there is nothing that you can do for her." She stopped and then reveled in what Sasha had said. She lowered her head and sighed and then answered her comment, she didn't mean to make her new Assistant feel bad.

“No, you didn’t bring up any bad memories. You can't bring up something that is already blatantly obvious that anyone can see it if you stay around me long enough. However it is hard to get close to someone who is almost always pushing you away because they themselves are afraid, it's sad really, I am not afraid of anything both mental and tangible but I am afraid of companionship, I am afraid to be loved, but it's the one thing I want more than anything else. Then again, you don't want companionship, you don't want love, you don't want to get close to people because well let's be honest, they hurt you. I apologize, I am just venting in my own way. Your shirt, it’s a little wrinkled.” Winry got up and approached Sasha. She straightened up her shirt and brushed off the creases that were in it occasional and by accident running her hands over her breasts. Then she unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. “I want you to be comfortable, at least around me.” She said heading back to her seat. “See you look more comfortable now.” She took a sip of her drink and waited for the waiter.

“I’m glad that I took the time to meet you. There was something about you, something comfortable that I see in you. I feel like I am trying to help you but I feel that you are here to help me. Save me from... what? Myself? In a sense I didn’t suffer, I didn’t if it got me here. Nope.” Seduction grabbed her hand and held it. “Not if I got to meet you, I didn’t suffer. Besides, I have everything that I could want... Money, Power, and Fame...” Her voice started breaking, she looked away and this time took a gulp of her drink. A little while later the waiter brought their food. It came and it was an array of colors, of smells, of flavors. It was all so exotic and wrapped and presented nicely. “Well now eat up, we don’t want you not wanting someone like you going hungry, at least not on my watch.” She let the girls hand go so that she could eat. Winry grabbed some shrimp, sushi and a lobster tail and began to eat. Then she grabbed some clams, some crab meat and a crab cake. There were many choices to choose from and everything looked delicious.

Sasha's eyes widened a bit as she watched the waiter bring them their drinks. Johnny Walker? That's one of the best drinks out there in today's market and you don't have to be a heavy drinker to know that. She took a small sip, then when she realized how strong it is she started taking bigger sips in hopes of finishing it before she gets drunk. Of course, that was too hard for her, her eyes started feeling dizzy with every sip she took. This drink was nothing like what she is used to drinking.. Even though she was feeling drunk, Sasha did her best to concentrate on her boss's words. She listened as Winry explained her situation, and reasons behind her loneliness. Sasha wanted to comfort her, but before she could mutter a word Winry leaned closer and felt her breasts then unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. A heavy blush appeared on Sasha's face, then her eyes widened as she saw the apparent tent forming between her legs. Almost violently, she crossed her legs in haste only to smile back at her boss in an attempt to ease the situation. "Sorry, I think I got drunk a bit. This is embarrassing" She admitted with a smile before going back to her drink, her boss's words caught her again..

"It's an honor that you think of me like that" Sasha said as she held her boss's hands back. "I think I lov-like you already, I can't wait to work with you" she said again with a smile, doing her best to act professional and divert the attention away from her bulge. The table and food was obstructing Winry's view, but if she leaned closer she should spot it if she looked hard enough. "Don't you think you've ordered too much, Ms Seduction?" Sasha asked, finally made her decision she's not paying anything here, and also determined to monitor the discussion and make sure it doesn't get more affectionate or it might blow her secret. That's something Sasha can't risk happening, not after all that progress. Winry's words of flattery caused this for her, so she decided to keep her eyes at the food and try not to stare at Winry's gorgeous face too much.

Seduction touched her hand softly and then played with her fingers. “I bought this much so that we could eat it together off the same plate. If you want we can share forks I know it’s hard to eat so much but I guess I got it with the intention of eating it together. Take your time there is no rush.” There was no rush since she always gave the staff an hour and a half break during lunch just in case she ran a little late. But as nice as she was she was still strict, making sure that everything was done properly and finished on time so that everyone would be able to go home at six. Seduction dug in grabbing some lobster and dipping it in butter, then eating a crab leg and some scallop. When Sasha mentioned about the Johnnie Walker she giggled.

“Well, I see you’ve met Johnnie Walker dear, I always say Johnny Walker because it seems more appropriate but his real name is Johnnie Walker. He comes in different flavors, all stronger than the last and if you are not careful he will sneak up on you. Yes, I take glasses of him because him and I have a long lasting relationship together but you, well Innocent you are still getting used to him aren’t you…” She placed her hand under the table and ran it up her leg; her leg was thick and smooth. “If you aren’t careful Innocent he might make you feel a little… nice.” She removed her hand and then winked at Sasha. “You are the first person that I’ve treated to lunch that made me feel so comfortable. How about staying after work and we will have a night cap at my mansion? Oh, I’ve already paid the bill here Innocent so we can leave after you’ve finished our meal and we can save him,” She said pointing at the bottle “For later when we are alone.”

Winry signaled the waiter and then he nodded his head to charge her for the bill. She reached in her breasts and pulled out a $100 bill and tipped the man. Crossing her legs left over right she sighed, “I want to get to know you more, for someone like you to just pop up into my life, there has to be a reason. I know curiosity killed the cat but something brought the mofo back. So will you accompany me to my estate? I mean you already have the job but now I have another job for you to do… its called relaxation. I want you to be comfortable around me… so no need to be afraid. I won’t bite, unless you want me to. First get some work out the way and then we can both play.” Winry said eating some more of her seafood. The whole time Seduction looked at Sasha she blushed here and winked there, maybe it was Johnnie talking but she was getting really friendly with her new friend then again, it could be because she was lonely and wanted someone just to be around.

Sasha continued eating her shrimps and crabs as she listened to her boss explain to her why she ordered a lot of food. The food tasted great, it was cooked to perfection and the spices blended perfectly, Sasha could easily taste the sea with each piece of shrimp she had (Fuck, I'm getting hungry). She then took a sip from her drink as her boss introduced them to each other. It was very powerful for Sasha, her eyes are feeling dizzy and slowly she started to feel warm.

The rest of her boss's talk wasn't completely coherent for her, but she could notice her winking at him. "Woah is she hitting on me or what?" Sasha thought as she tried to concentrate on her boss's suggestion and simply smiled at her. "For later when we are alone" - Sasha caught this line perfectly and it echoed inside her head, she looked down and saw the small tent there. She bit on her lips and simply nodded at her boss, trying to think of something to keep it under control.

"Okay, I'm happy to know that you enjoy my company Ms Seduction. I'll be happy to stay with you a while longer" she said as ate her last piece of shrimp and finished up her drink. She wiped her hands clean with the fancy napkins they were given and then awaited Winry to lead the way to her car. For the whole time, Sasha tried to keep her mind from thinking sexy thoughts and also to try and hide her drunken state. She also smiled at her boss and noticed her winking and flirting with her, which really drove Sasha crazy. Winry looked drop down sexy, and she was definitely a catch. Sasha really didn't want to throw this chance away, but she also didn't want to keep her mind focus on this issue and blow her cover. So for now, she simply went with the flow and smiled back at her boss. Hoping that every thing will sort itself if she acts amiable with Winry, and hopefully her cock will stay a secret..

"R-relaxation?" Sasha muttered with a blush as she heard her boss say her final line. "Um, I'll see what I can do to make you happy and satisfied Ms Seduction" She said nervously with a smile before adding "I'm done working on my plate by the way Ms Seduction. Thank you for the wonderful meal, I had a pleasant time".

Seduction noticed that she too was getting a little tipsy and she knew that she could not head back to work like this. All of the food made her a little sleepy as well. She looked over and saw that Sasha had a fully tummy as well. Winry smiled and was glad that she was pleased with her selection. She ordered the food to be packed up and then she yawned as she starched her arms out wide. “Well, it seems I have ordered too much, nevertheless we shall have the rest of the food packed and doggy bagged. Hrmm, come, my house so I can put this food away and I have some papers that you need to sign. I get most of the work that I do done at my home office. It’s pretty junkie in there so if you wouldn’t mind I’ll just push all the papers to the side so you can work. And if you need anything just let me know.”

Seduction waved her hand indicating that she was done and the food was packaged for her in small purple tin boxes. She rose from her chair, dusted herself off and dropped a $100 dollar tip on the table. She then grabbed Sasha by the hand and escorted her out to the car. Once Sasha was safely in the car she walked back and got the boxes and told the driver to drop them off at the house.About half an hour later they pulled up to an estate. The gates opened and they rode past the outdoor garden to the front door. The double doors read W.S. She placed the key in the slot and opened the doors.

"6 bedrooms 5 1/2 bathrooms one master bedroom and a kitchen loaded with food. To your right is the indoor pool, your left spa area and recreational room, the middle is the dining hall and the other is the kitchen. Beds and bathrooms are upstairs. Oh! Watch the waterfall curtains on your way in Innocence wouldn't want you to get all wet now." She said. Taking her hand she led her up to the bedroom. She used the same 30 ct. gold skeleton key to open the door opened to reveal a Palencia California King sized canopy bed adorned with lace drapes and the sheets were silk. It was double padded to be extra soft and bounced lightly when jumped on but did not squeak because there were no bed springs. In the middle of the bed there was a gold chandelier with roman candles burning brightly. Pillows were neatly spewed all over the bed in all sizes. Turning forward away from the bed was a giant window out looking the porch.

“The office is on the first floor adjacent to this room is the bathroom.” She grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom. It was daylight savings time so it got dark early and the bathroom at night was beautiful and to the right of the tub there was a balcony with lilac drapes. There were mood candles and walking in the bathroom it smelled like cookie dough. It was very clean, and you could see your reflection on the floor. “Here is the bathroom don’t get lost now.” She joked. “Just follow the hallway and come back down the spiral staircase to get back to my office. If you would like to take a bath, there is bubble bath that smells like bubble gum and there is some that smells like Cherry Blossoms. I like to mix them to make bubble gum cherry blossoms.”

Sasha's eyes widened as she saw the generous tip Winry left. She then grabbed her purse and followed Winry to her car. Sasha did her best to hide her small bulge as she followed Winry a few steps behind her and made sure the bulge remains undetected during the car trip. She had a full, satisfied stomach after the lovely meal they had and her day was turning out to be better than she expected. Winry already told her she got the job, it's all about endurance now..

It wasn't a long drive before they reached Ms Seductions palace of a home. It was huge, and Sasha could easily read "luxurious" written all over it. She anticipated it would be fancy from the inside, but still the decorated garden and even the huge gate struck her in awe. After getting inside the estate, Sasha's eyes studied the place thoroughly as Winry introduced her to her new surroundings. Everything here was expensively amazing. Fancy doors, fancy ceilings, walls and lighting, and carpets, all of them were perfectly placed in total harmony. Winry definitely had a great taste and greater bank account even though she appears to be a messy person.

"Ms Seduction, w-why does your house have so many bed rooms? I-I thought you lived alone here" Sasha asked hesitantly. She really wanted to know the reason because it was curiously awkward in her eyes to have so many bedrooms and restrooms for someone who lives alone. Yet in the same time, she thought the question might come out as rude, she didn't want to rudely stick her nose in her boss's business but she figured that if her boss really vented out her lonely, stressful personal life on her an hour ago, maybe it's perfectly fine for Sasha to ask a question like that. It should be fine.

Sasha then followed Winry through the bed room and the bathroom, then smiled and blushed lightly when Winry joked about Sasha getting lost. Sasha had a good memory, and she was getting less drunk a bit, but it would be easy to get lost without Winry guiding her. "I don't think it's a good idea to get a shower. As fascinating as the bath seems, I think we should get down on the work first. should I go do the papers now?". Taking a relaxing hot tub was the first thing Sasha wanted to do when she gets back home, but she thought it would be awkward if she decides to take a shower here. It might bother Winry a bit, so Sasha stayed reluctant on that idea and simply decided to do whatever Winry wanted. If she needed some papers done, then that should get priority. If for some reason, innocent or wicked, Winry wanted Sasha to take a shower then it's cool. Sasha actually thought a bubble bath would be extremely nice now, the two scents Winry had all looked appealing and Sasha did her best not to be tempted and lose her cool. She was still a guest, she had to behave even if most of the ice has been broken now.

Winry eyed the floor, something that she had not done in a while and blushed, yes Sasha was right, it was silly to have so many bedrooms and bathrooms when there was only one person that accompanied the house. When they got into the bathroom she ran the water and started a bubble bath Jacuzzi. She hugged Sasha and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi as it filled a scent of cherry blossom and bubble gum filled the room as she spoke.

“Well, this house was not always this empty Sassy. I lived here with my husband, but those were old times. This house used to be happy, it used to be peaceful but now all this quiet is driving me crazy. I don’t like sleeping alone; I don’t like being in here by myself that’s why I have so much work.” She stopped and then approached Sasha and grabbed her clothes. “These need to come off Innocent, you can’t take a bath with them on, and why are you so tense? Look at this your shoulders have knots in them relax Sassy.” She said touching her shoulders and her abdomen trying to loosen her up. Seduction stretched and then turned around in front of Sasha.

“Can you unzip me Innocent. The Jacuzzi is big enough for four people and there are only two of us so that means more room for us.” She took off her shoes and her leggings so that you could see her legs now. She took off her gloves and then touched Sasha’s face with her real hand, it was soft and warm. “Come on, Innocent I will make you relax and once all that pent up tension is gone then we can work with a clear head. The bath is warm and I will light some candles.” She said lighting a match and lighting some candles. Each candle had its own scent and each scent made you feel more relaxed. Soon the room was a setting for a romantic getaway. “There we are, all set.” She said turning off the water.

A big blush appeared on Sasha's face as she heard Winry telling her to undress. "That's it, busted.. she'll freak out and kick me away unless I avoid it somehow... Winry's touch on Sasha's shoulders carried hints of affection, and it somehow aroused Sasha's a bit and her bulge grow a lot more visible. It was practically pushing her thong five inches in front of her and it hurt her a bit, her thong already pushed against her butt from behind and it was getting too tight.

Luckily for Sasha, Winry turned around and gave her her back, so she didn't notice the bulge. Sasha's hand quickly adjusted her boner a bit, so it was standing upwards. Less obvious now, but still easy to spot. "Err, s-sure" Sasha muttered nervously as pulled the zipper downwards and watched the clothes fall from Winry's shoulders. Sasha quickly looked away and took a deep breath. She needed a way to avoid this. "Erm, Ms Seduction.. I don't feel like having a bath tub now. It's nice and all, but I don't feel comfortable with other people and I don't want that to annoy you" she said nervously. Deeply hoping that Winry will buy that and let her go away. "I can wait for you in the office if that's alright" she said as she looked at the door, eager to leave the bathroom and go calm the anaconda that resides between her legs down. This was too much for her, her body was warm and she wanted to jerk out badly, Winry obviously wanted to have fun with her and get rid of her loneliness, and the entire room sparked with love and romance already. Besides, the jacuzzi was tempting enough for anyone.

Winry eyed her curiously, she was hiding something, or was she embarrassed. “I don’t understand?” Winry was now completely naked. “Well I mean if you think relaxing together is a little forward. Or is it that you never bathed with a woman before? Is that it?” Seduction got closer, she touched her thigh. “I won’t bite Sassy,” Winry got up and walked to the bath, those hips of hers moving with vengeance. She placed one foot in the tub and then got completely in. She sighed and then nodded when she heard about the workload that Sasha had to do.

“If you wish to bombard yourself with work instead of relaxing and enjoying time with me then feel free to, then again maybe you feel like doing all your work first and then relaxing. I can understand that, all work and no play makes a dull Sassy though, remember that Innocent.” She said sinking down further into the bath. “My office key code is Walker69 for my favorite drink and my favorite position. Inside there is a stack of papers, my computer is up to date so all you have to do is scan the papers and tell the computer to rearrange them in order by date. I will be down to help you shortly. If you want after I run my bath I could run you one as well, that is if you so choose to do so. You are still on the clock so no worries about your hours Innocent.”

The night sky looked beautiful tonight. Not a single cloud in the sky and her office was illuminated by the moon so there was no need to turn on any lights. All Sasha had to do was insert the code into the keycode that was found on the door and enter into the office. Just a few papers was an understatement, and to be honest Winry had not been in her office in a whole month. Her chair was still comfy and her desk was made of black marble. The lamps were the color of Jade and there was a giant window in front out looking the garden and the garage area. Truly the scenery was wonderful and with the moon as bright as it was it was hard not to find tonight rather romantic.

Sasha bit her lips nervously as she heard Winry's words, and then finally let out a big sigh when she got permission to go and do the papers. "Okay, I'll finish work first then we can sit down together" she said cheerfully as she made her way out of the place. "Do not look at her, do NOT look at her" Sasha kept telling herself but couldn't hold herself from turning her head and glance at Winry's amazing behind as she got inside the tub. Sasha nervously stepped out of the room and made her way to the office.

The mental image kept chasing her mind. Winry had an absolutely beautiful round butt, and it made Sasha very horny. She couldn't really hide her erect cock anymore and decided to go to the toilet and jerk off soon. She barely found her way around and reached the office, then dialed Walker69 as the password. "why 69? ugh this is making me crazy she thought to herself before the door slid open by itself. The room in front of her looked luxurious but old and untouched. She looked around the place and everything looked clear to her even without the lighting. The room had a large window in the middle and the moon's light was easily sufficient. Maybe the room amazed her that much, but her boner got a bit lose and she can feel it getting smaller. She tried opening the restroom's door but failed to do so anyway. She badly needed to jerk to calm it down for the night once and for all, it was still obvious to anyone who would look at her crotch closely, but at least it didn't hurt her much now.

She glanced at the office and the computer started by itself. She easily found her way through the system and found the document uploading page. To her left was a pile of files and papers, she took her time uploading them one by one in the scanner. The scanned can scan multiple pages all together, so all Sasha had to do is to read and identify the papers then sort them into .pdfs files and write a description for each file then align them nicely in the system. In total she did around 100 pages, it took her nearly an hour to get done. Hopefully, Winry would be done by now or Sasha would have no excuse not to join her.

Winry sunk in the bath, the water was warm, and the bubbles were relaxing. The candles making the room smell like bubblegum cherry blossoms, the moon illuminating and making the room romantically wondrous something that Winry had not had in a while. She was now relaxed, invigorated and ready to take on the world. She was so engulfed in the essence of the room that she almost forgot that Sasha was downstairs in her office making amends here and there on her computer. She had hoped that she found everything okay and not too difficult to manage. Getting up out of the bath she reached for the lilac towel that was resting on her towel rack and put it on. It fit like a tight fitting glove, draining the water she casually blew out the candles now feeling renewed and headed downstairs to her office space where her little assistant was waiting for her.

Seduction opened the door and crept up behind Sasha and whispered in her ear. “You should have joined me Innocent, the bath was invigorating. I would have washed your back and you could have played with the bubbles.” She said wrapping her arms around her neck, her breasts resting on the back of her neck. “I am so glad you are here to help me.” She kissed her on the cheek. Seduction smelled like the bath and with the scent still on her and since she was so close to Sasha the girl probably could smell the alluring fragrance. “So how is everything cumming Innocent?” She said a little play on words. Even though it had been a while she had a glass of Johnnie Walker in her hand sipping at it as she watched the girl work.

Sasha picked up the papers from the scanner and started sorting them into folders, then aligned the folders alphabetically in the shelves just opposite to Winry's desk. She was so busy with the papers that she didn't hear Winry sliding inside the room gracefully. Only Winry's enclosing arms for a hug caught her attention and made her gasp in shock, dropping the folder in the process. Then before she could resist she was pulled in a very affectionate hug.

Sasha can easily sense that Winry was only covered by a slightly wet towel, and her breasts can be felt pushing against her back. She didn't mind that her clothes got wet as well, because she was too focused on feeling her heart pumping blood quickly to various parts of her body - specially to her lengthy cock that jumped with excitement specially she Winry made the bold move and kissed her cheeks deeply. That kiss made Sasha know that Winry wants her for the night either because she has feelings for her, or because she's drunk. Either way, it wouldn't do any good avoiding her. If she was drunk, then she would forget that Sasha had a cock. If she really loved her, she should accept her the way she is. Making a bold move, she didn't resist her boner and instead she made the decision to confront her.

"Ms Seduction, there is something.. weird about me. If you really want me for the night, I'm afraid you'll come to notice it very soon.." she announced before she turned around. A hug bulge, with a big wet spot was clearly visible between her legs. Her length was literally gushing against the tight jeans, wanting to breath air and release it's odor quickly. Sasha bit down her lips and awaited Winry's response. She really wanted to kiss her right now, the woman looked stunning with only a towel covering her but she didn't want Winry to freak out in the middle of the kiss so she held herself back. Hopefully, Winry would accept her. That way, they'll have fun and Sasha will most likely keep her job.

This is what she wanted; this is what she longed for, what she desired more than her fame, her fortune or her name. Her mouth began to water as she stared at the monster in her pants. She was not sure what to say, no there were no words for this moment. Seduction could not have possibly guessed what was between the girl’s legs. She thought that she was a girl with oddly huge breasts but to have a dick as well… it was like the best of both worlds all combined in one. Her mouth would not open and at that moment her towel fell revealing her nipples, they were hard as diamonds, and at that moment Winry dropped to her knees with no words and released the monster from its’ cage. Oh it was huge, powerful and commanded attention. She could hold back no longer.

"Oh... it's so...god..."

When she fell to her knees she put her dick in her mouth. Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of her dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in her throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip and then let her tongue glide down it and slurp loudly. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she looked upward blushing she licked her lips and then finally words escaped her lips. “How… when…did you…” She licked and sucked on it more in between words and then deepthroated it once more. She could not help but to tease it with her tongue and lick all around it’s surface.

Back
Top Bottom