Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Things Come In Small Packages...(Awesomist x Yoshie)

The look on her face hid anguish, and she didn’t try to hide it. Winry was used to Sasha’s questions now. She had gotten used to them back at the restaurant. She sat on the bed and stared at the necklace, moving her hair out of her face she replied. “It belonged to me… my husband gave that to me on my Birthday, however even though the gift was in just a year full of pain and reticule ensued. That necklace is a bad memory of what was, however I could not being myself to throw it away. When I met you, I immediately picked up on your attitude, it’s similar to how I used to be, how I once lived my life and I envy that Innocent. When you told me your name I thought back to this necklace and now well since the time is right I figured it is time to make some new memories, and if you will I would like you to be a part of them.” She said now smiling and looking up at the women.

(OOC: Sorry about the delay in posting but I came back stronger, I always do this when I am busy or trying to move a plot somehow please forgive. )

Sasha listened carefully to what Winry had to say. Every world carried the air of sorrow and grief, and it made Sasha melt from the inside out of sympathy. A tear escaped her eye as she quickly leaped forward and hugged Winry "I'll do whatever you want to make you happy, Ms Seduction" she said comfortingly with a sniff, her voice showed sadness mixed with optimism. She then retreated from the hug and leaned back, she looked deep in Winry's eyes and held both of her hands together. "Thank you for all of this Ms Seduction. I don't deserve any of it but I'll work as hard as I can to make you happy and comfortable.. I just can't bear to see you dissatisfied like this while I can help". Sasha blushed a bit as she finished her sentence then slowly leaned forward, as if she wanted to kiss Winry.

(OC: I only checked the thread today and was thinking that I was late myself. It's no biggy, life is also getting busy on my end)

It was hard for Seduction to hide things from Sasha, her eyes pointed down to the floor as she fiddled with her hair. She was blushing because of what Sasha just said. Winry looked at Sasha and then to the necklace, and came closer and put her hand on the treasure.

“It means so much to me that you are wearing that. It looks good on you, and you wear it with such finesse and style. Sassy, you truly are one of a kind, you make me happy when I am upset and seeing your face puts a smile on mine. I love your eyes, they are honest eyes, they have the power to make a man who has committed sins confess. Like myself, I have no friends but you are here, I needed comforting and you are here. I guess what I am trying to say is I want you to stay like this. I want us to stay like this. So what do you say? Stay with me…”

The look on Winry’s face was like she didn’t want Sasha to leave her side. She didn’t mind paying her for her time as long as she spent money on making Sasha happy and in turn she would be happy.

"There is absolutely nothing that I'd rather do than staying beside you, Ms Seduction. I'm enjoying your company, you're beautiful, kind, smart and classy. You make me feel butterflies, and even though I've only met to you today, you made me feel so happy about myself. I want to stay by your side, Ms Seduction" Sasha said before she concluded with a smile, she then leaned forward and hugged Winry's gently.

She smiled warmly taking note of the girl’s posture. It was hard for someone like Winry to believe anything past one night stands. Blushing she looked at the necklace around the girl’s neck and then grabbed her hand and looked into Sasha’s eyes. “You saying that makes me feel so much better, even if it was temporary you made this old women feel young again. I can’t explain it but just being around you makes me happy. Tell me Sassy, what is it that your heart desires? I will grant it. I know there is something that your little heart wants.” Winry sat on her bed and fiddled with the lamp that was on the dresser. She had no thoughts at the moment all she could think about was Sasha.

Back
Top Bottom