Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped. A Black Widow's Love (Yoshie and PK Blizzard)

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
Trapped. A Black Widow’s Love
34998.jpg

Hitting Pavement is hard, especially when you experience gravity for the first time. Seduction got up unscathed and dusted herself off. Looking around she noticed things that she only saw within the refection of the mirror of her Creator’s Lair. Cars, buildings as tall as the eye can see, seemingly reaching up to the heaven’s themselves, and people, humans to be exact. Delectable, delicious morsels and there were a plethora of them so no one would miss one or two… or in Winry’s case seven. Her black wings stretched but could go no further; this was because she was in an alleyway behind two buildings. It reeked off piss and beer; she held her nose as she climbed up the building to the top where she could get a better view of the havoc she could wreak. Once she reached the top she folded her arms, this was going to be a pain navigating something so vast, and big and as for where to start… she had no idea.

That was until she saw a loft way in the distance. Getting over there would be tedious, her never having trekked through traffic before but seeing that balcony made it all worth it. Winry liked being high up and she needed to find a place to crash soon, it was getting dark and in the distance by the loft you could see the sun set. That was another reason she set her eyes on this place. It was not only high up but it had a great view. There was one problem though and she noticed it as she fluttered towards the place. It had a male tenent already occupying the place she wanted to call home. No problem, she would seduce this man, take his soul and then be on her merry way to making his living arrangement hers. However the closer she got to this man the more she didn’t want him to see her levitating there in mid air. Sure, it would scare the piss out of him and it would be a laugh before she killed him but alas fear is something that she has come to dislike.

Once the man went back into his home, that was soon to be hers she would retract her wings and just sit there on the balcony like a ‘normal looking human’. Question now was what to do with her beloved tail and horns? The ears could be lied about but she loved her tail. The horns? Decoration at best and she grumbled as she tucked her tail inside her dress.

Marcus Sighed and Stretched as He came Back into his Apartment, Even though He could go Back up anytime He liked, He felt at home here, Among all walks of life, He Just Felt More Comfortable In the Mortal Realm. He Tossed his Keys Onto a Table and Yawned as His Magnificent White Wings Came on show. "Glad I can Stop Concealing them now.. It's Bloody Exhausting.. He Went and Grabbed a bottle of Wine and a Glass, Smiling to himself. His Belief was Tgat If he was Here in the mortal Realm, He should be able to Drink the Oh so sweet nectar it possesses.

He Smiled and Headed Upstairs To Enjoy a Drink on the Balcony. He Slowly Wandered up the stairs and Saw her On the Balcony, His Eyes Widemed and He Quickly Concealed His Wings and Put the Bottle on his Desk before Slowly Approaching and Opening the Door. "What are you doing on my Balcony? If you don't Mind me Asking." He Folded his arms and Frowned.

Daydreaming, something Winry did best. When he discovered her on the balcony her head was tilted to the side and she was drifting off to sleep. Considering the long trip from the underworld, passing limbo and getting tossed out of heaven, yes she has had a rough day. She just wanted some simple rest. That was until she heard a voice. It was close to her, too close for comfort, opening her eyes she saw him. Her ears perked up and she winced. “Why art thou so loud?!” She said staring at him. She sniffed the air and her ears twitched. That wonderful glorious smell, it was a very familiar fragrance that she had grown to be allured by. She hopped off the balcony and treaded into his house.

“Where is it?” She said peering around the room. The loft was beautiful there was decorative furniture everywhere, things were so organized and color-coded it seemed more like a lawyer lived here. Even the curtains were very becoming, at least for a man his age. His kitchen was huge, it had every appliance she could think of, and the living room was so spacious, his taste in style rivaled that of her own. She walked around the place searching for it, moving here and there all the while scoping things out. “There you are… my beautiful…handsome man…Johnny Walker.” She hugged the bottle with love and then looked back at him. “You have good taste in Whiskey Innocent. I know you are going to share with your new guest…right?” She said flashing him a fanged smile, all the while her ears twitching. “You ask why I was on the balcony… well like any other being, I was enjoying the view. I happen to like watching the sun set… it’s quite romantic don’t you think?” She said giggling her breasts bouncing in motion.

"Tch.." He sighed and looked to her, Smiling. "I Suppose it's rude to deny a Lady just one Drink.."
He smiled and Looked to her as he Grabbed the bottle. "Normally It's only for special Occasions. But I Can make an Exception." He Stretched. "It's Been a Long day.." He Yawned a little and Looked to her. "Erm.." He Looked over her figure and smiled. "Well, If you Were enjoying the view, I Suppose We could have it on the Balcony."

He smiled and Sat on the Bed for a Second, before Pulling his Shirt off and getting changed into a Slightly more Casual One, his muscular torso on show for a minute or so. "Make yourself at Home I Guess..." He grabbed the bottle and headed onto the Balcony, before looking to her.
"Also.. erm.. sorry for waking you." He smiled. "What's your Name?"

Just one drink. Just one drink. She kept repeating those words in her head until she said it aloud. “Only one drink… does thou know what this is? This is the infamous Johnny Walker and its green label, ah a blended Malt, A fresh and distinctive flavor. Created by blending the finest of single malt whiskies, each one specially selected for the intensity of its flavors and aromas. I know all about this liquor and each flavor as well. You can call me a somewhat of a fan.” She took another sip and watched him take off his shirt. Her heart pounded as her ears twitched and her fangs showed themselves proudly. She could hear his heartbeat with those ears of hers. She licked her lips, a taste of Johnny Walker mixed with lust.

No, no, no, not yet, too fast… She thought to herself. Regaining her composure she watched him then switch shirts and head out onto herbalcony. Grabbing her glass she quickly followed. Sitting on the edge of the balcony she was careful not to sit on her tail, something that had been twitching just as much as her ears were. She had never been this close to a man before, in casual conversation before. Her job was to go in, seduce, take soul rinse and repeat. Nope no conversion needed. Her job was easy, but… would this harmless interaction make this harder on her? When he asked her name she blushed. Stammering she looked away from him and then replied. “Seduction, Winry Seduction. There was that fanged toothed smile again, was she hungry? No, couldn’t be… was she embarrassed? A little seeing as though talking is something that she doesn’t do. What was it about him that caused her to smile?

“It’s okay… I was just daydreaming. I tend to do that when I am in a calming place. The breeze here was just so peaceful, the area, there is no noise here. The only thing that stands in your way on this balcony is well you. You have a wondrous view, look there you can see the sun setting so beautifully. Over there the clouds look like giant marshmallows and there those buildings… I bet they you can see heaven from the top floor!”

"I Know.." He smiled and Looked to her. "I Paid through the nose for it." He smiled and sat by her. "I'm Marcus." He Looked to her. "And that's Why I Said One drink. I don't want to waste it."

He looked over at the Orange sky slowly becoming a Lighter shade of Pink. "It's My little piece of paradise in this City.." He sighed a little and sipped his whiskey. "And those Buildings Are really nice, Which I Do like, They'd spoil the View anyways." He smiled and Took in the evening Breeze, Inhaling sharply through his nose, Before smiling. "So.. Other than Invading peoples Balconies, What do you Do?"

He looked at her and Smiled. In his mind she was In no doubt Beautiful, but there was something, about the way she spoke, the way she looked, it seemed almost Hypnotic in a way, But he shook his head a little, It was probably nothing. He drank his whiskey and smiled. "Mmm.. It certainly has a delicious Flavour. I Might treat myself and have another Glass.."

“Marcus-desu…” She said smiling. For some reason she liked the name. “It’s different…I think I will call you Maru-kun!” She looked away when he mentioned the price of the loft that she was planning on taking for herself. Her ears went down and she sighed. She no doubt felt bad, but the idea was still there in her head, she wanted this place and there was no going back on something that she had set her sights on. “Paradise…that does sound lovely. Waking up to this every morning, walking around without a care in the world, drinking your liquor on the balcony where no one can bother you, total seclusion, you all alone. But Maru-kun don’t you get lonely?” She stopped her sentence as she feared that she was prying. Then again what did she care? She was the one that wanted to kill him. Why now was she so intrigued by him.

“What do I do?” She hesitated on this question. Sure she was a Temptress from hell, a Lorelei, a Succubus, but now she needed a cover-up, she needed a disguise to hide her and make her seem mortal. She searched her head for answers, anything that she had seen on the streets, on billboards or cars, something that was normal. “I’m a gypsy!” She cried excitedly, a fortune-telling gypsy.” Damn, nothing could have sounded stupider! But that is what came out, too late to take it back now. She took another sip of her drink in order to gather her thoughts. Looking inside the glass she sees her reflection and she is for that brief moment reminded what she is. At least for right now, she can pretend, she can make believe the lies that she tells him are true, that she can stay with him…like this at least right now.

When he mentioned about having another glass she frowned “Don’t tease me Maru-kun…” She pouted to him.

He looked to her as she Mentioned the seclusion. "Erm.. I.. Still have my friends, But.. I Guess.." He sighed a little and smiled. "So.. you're Travelling then?" He smiled and looked to her. "Leaving Broken Hearts I guess when you do." He looked to her. "I.. Erm.." He sighed, Should he reveal Himself or not, The more he looked at this woman the More He wanted to tell her it all. He shook his head. "So.. where are you staying right now?"

He looked to her and smiled. "I Also Speak a little Japanese, and I'm Flattered."
He looked over the Balcony. "And to think a few hours ago, you were Just some random girl Who turned up on my balcony, And yet here we are, enjoying a drink like friends."
He smiled. "Why? Do you want a Little more Johnny Walker?" He Sipped it from the bottle. "Well, we can see how the evening goes. And it might be worth teasing you, you look cute when you Pout like a kid."

She smiled and nodded. She was lying through her think fanged teeth. Then again, technically it was not a lie. She did travel but not to anywhere that he had been. Her ears twitched as she looked at him. “Hai… Japan, I like the country, I like the culture. The people are nice.” They taste so sweet too…especially the ones that are filled with pride those are like plucking berries off a tree that is just ripe. She was now sitting on the bar of the balcony swinging her legs back and forth.
“Tengoku…Paradise. Do you think that paradise has a smell? A taste?” She watched as the sky turned beautiful shades of fire red and bright yellow. It was like watching the sun melt all over the sky. She sighed. “At least you have friends… a social life and a settlement. I was never good at making friends, because I’d eat them never good at getting a social life because talking wasn’t on the menu or a settlement that I called home. Its called take-out for a reason! Under her legs her tail twitched. When he made the comment about friends she smiled. “Maru-kun…and I friends?” She blushed but then looked away her furry Elvin ears down once more. “What do you do Maru-kun” She said straying from the topic… something to get her hopes and ideals to go back to normal. She knew what she was, she knew the agenda. Stick to it and she would be good.
"I would like some more please..." She said excitedly.

"Me.. I.. Erm.." He Looked to her. "I'm.. Self employed.." He smiled. The thoughts were in his head constantly, yelling at him to Tell her, But he couldn't. "Yeah.. I'd like to see you again sometime." He smiled and poured her another glass. "I Like The Japanese Culture Too. I Went Back in college.. For a year. It was great." He Looked to her. "What did you find Hard about Making friends then? You just, didnt fit in?" He smiled and Sat at the Table on the Balcony.

Her eyes were earnest; sincere the truth was she had never had company like this. It was nice to have someone with her to keep her company at least for tonight. Her work was her only friend so listening to excitement in his voice was something that she enjoyed. She looked away from him fearing that if she told him that he would run for the hills. She pointed to her teeth as she showed off her fangs. “Do you not see these… most think that they are cosplay so I can get away with it in Japan, and certain parts of the U.S” until I eat them “But no, I move around too much… you can call me a runner, I have a gypsy soul to blame and I was born for leaving… born for leaving…” She said it twice because she didn’t want to believe it herself. She wasn’t a runner, she was just what she was, a demon, not meant for anything but chaos and destruction. “It’s hard to maintain relationships when you are in constant motion. Nothing stays the same, everything changes… including people.” Taking another sip of her drink she started to feel the effects. She didn’t want to get drunk but tipsy was good. At least it would be so she could forget what she came here to do. “You are self-employed? How does that work?”

"I Run My Entire Business From Here Usually." He sighed. "Which Is a Shame.. I'd Just love to Travel again... I did Loads in college.." He looked to her. "I Bet You'd Gladly Swap with me, Wouldn't You?" He smiled and Looked to her. "How Long do you intend to stay Around for? I don't Want you disappearing without saying Goodbye." He Looked into Her Eyes With His Piercing Green Stare. There Was Definitely Something off about Her.. But it seemed Insignificant to Him Right Now. He was Just happy to be enjoying Himself. He Quickly snapped Back into reality and Shook his Head.

She came closer to him and stood by him, her ears tickling his cheek. She listened intently as he talked about his college days. Wondering what it was that made them so special to him. “Ah, okay did you study abroad?” She leaned over the balcony and if he was looking down he could see her breasts moving as she breathed in and out. She scratched her head and moved her hair out of the way of her horns. “I wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye, I am a lot of things but rude isn’t one of them.” She joked. She was bent over the balcony and he could see her ass as her back was arched. “I would trade places with you… seeing the sights is all fine and dandy but I would like to one day rest my head on the same pillow every night.” She looked into his eyes and her tail almost wagged but she had to remember to keep it under control.

He looked at her. "I spent Two Years Studying In Tokyo.. It was Amazing, And Id kill to go back to Nippon.." He Looked at her ass And Blushed. "Yeah.. Hopefully You'll find Somebody you want To stay with.." He looked To her and Smiled. He looked into her Eyes and Sighed, He was Finding it harder to Conceal himself Every Minute. "Erm.. Do you.. Want to grab dinner or something?" He looked to her Expectantly. "Because, This View should Go with some Nice food.. It's Really relaxing.." He Sighed and Looked over The Balcony.

Her ears perked up and she hugged him, her breasts on his chest. She nuzzled his nose, “Well what do you have in the fridge I can make us dinner and we can eat it on your balcony. Being this close to him, she smelled his scent. It was a sweet musty scent. Her eyes lit up for a short moment as thoughts of ravaging his body crossed her mind. She cleared her throat and looked at him. “Well… at least you get to come home from your travels and lay in your own bed. I just keep moving from place to place… then again, you get to see new things and meet new people, like you.” She said as she sat back on the balcony in front of him and crossed her legs right over left.

Yoshie said:
Her ears perked up and she hugged him, her breasts on his chest. She nuzzled his nose, “Well what do you have in the fridge I can make us dinner and we can eat it on your balcony. Being this close to him, she smelled his scent. It was a sweet musty scent. Her eyes lit up for a short moment as thoughts of ravaging his body crossed her mind. She cleared her throat and looked at him. “Well… at least you get to come home from your travels and lay in your own bed. I just keep moving from place to place… then again, you get to see new things and meet new people, like you.” She said as she sat back on the balcony in front of him and crossed her legs right over left.
He Looked To Her and Smiled. "That would Be Rude.. I insist, Ill Get Us something Cooked Up, Then we can Enjoy a Drink and A Meal.." He Looked at her and Smiled, Feeling almost Transfixed. "I'll Be.. Half an Hour at most." He Smiled and Returned The Hug she had Given him, There was Still something about this Girl He couldn't Put his Finger On.. But, Nevermind that, He quickly thought. He smiled as He Headed Down into the Kitchen and Looked Through The Cupboards. "Now if I can Find The Chicken..." He smiled as he Grabbed It from the Fridge. "Right.. Noodles, Chicken, Bean Sprouts, Mixed Veg and Soy Sauce, Got a Nice Stir Fry here."

She watched as he frantically looked for the chicken. She wanted to help him search however she would not know where to look. She followed him to the kitchen where she sat on one of the bar stools and watched him gather all the materials as he told her what he was going to make. She wondered how he would make such a big meal in less than half an hour. Looking around again this loft was beautiful. She wondered did it have a fireplace and a romantic bedroom. Folding her arms right over left she leaned on the island counter breasts on the counter and watched as he pulled out lots of vegetables, noodles, soy sauce and bean sprouts to make a nice stir-fry.
“Do you know what you are doing?”

"Yeah, Done It Loads Before, If You know What Your Doing, This Takes Half an Hour, Tops." He Smiled as He Pulled out The Wok and The Pan from the Cupboard. He Smiled as He Added The Vegetable oil to The Wok and Started To Dice the Chicken and Vegetables, Before Finely Slicing Sone Shitake Myshrooms Too, He Smiled as He Put the Noodles On to Boil. "Right.. So If thats Doing.." He Smiled as He Added The Chicken to the Wok and Began Flash-Frying it, Before Adding the Vegetables and The Soy Sauce, He looked to her as It hissed and Bubbled Away. "Ten Minutes, Abd I'll Be done. So Grab yourself a Drink, Wine's in the Wine Rack, The Other Stuff's In the Cabinet, Unless You'd Prefer a Cocktail?"

Winry smiled warmly. She turned to watch what he was doing, following him with her eyes from where he was slicing things to where he put the noodles on to boil. While she was watching him she stood there fantasizing about taking him on the kitchen island counter while the food was still cooking. She licked her lips as her eyes started glowing; she wanted to do unspeakable things to the man that was cooking her a meal. She still needed to take his soul but the closer she got to him the more difficult this was becoming. “Were you a chef anytime in your life…?” She asked as she headed over to the wine bar to see if he had some more of that Johnny Walker that she drank. Moving over to her destination her hips moved with a vengeance as she bent over without bending her knees to see what flavors of poison he had.

"College Dorms. I Kinda had to mother Most of the guys as none of them could Cook." He Smiled a Little and Looked to her, Before Quickly looking away. "Right.. and this Should Be just about Done.." He smiled and Plated up the Stir-fry, Before Carrying it out to the Balcony and Laying them on the table, Before Returning to the Kitchen. "So.. You made A Decision On your Toxin of the Evening?" He Smiled and Sat on the counter, Looking to her. "Because I'd Save it for afterwards. It's nicer to have a Drink when the Night hits.."

Grabbing some Johnny Walker Red the less expensive of all the Johnny’s she sat down at the table. She waited till he passed her a plate of food and she looked at him. It was nicely coordinated with colors and the smell… the smell made her tail move inside of her dress. She wanted to taste it but she knew that she wanted to wait for him to get his plate and sit with her. She popped open the Whiskey so that she didn’t have to do it later and responding to his statement she answered. “Looks very good, I can’t wait to try it. Do you cook often? Yes, I have chosen my favorite Johnny Walker it seems as though you have three kinds in there. Do you often have drinks like this for dinner?” She asked getting comfortable in her chair again.

"Yeah, Usually a Friday Night and Some Whiskey, a Nice cooked Meal, Good to Relax with." He smiled and sat down with her. "Dig in." He Looked over to her and then down to his meal, taking in the scents and the look of it all. "Mmm.. Looks good." He smiled and Began to Eat his way through the Meal slowly, enjoying every Delectable morsel of it. He smiled and looked to her as he poured them both a Glass of Johnny Walker.

The ice clanked in the glass, she watched as the liquid swirled in the cup. Even though it was the least expensive it was still the most desired, she loved the flavor and how rich it was. She picked up her fork slowly and examined her food. It looked as if he put a lot of time and dedication in his meal and the preparation was wonderful. “It tastes good, I like the flavor, it’s different and see we didn’t have to spend money to eat. I am thankful for that.” Her eyes shifted from the plate to him and then back to the plate. Her stomach was on the food but her mind was on him. Those eyes of hers glowing once again in his direction, there was something about watching a man enjoy himself that was rather erotic to her.

"Thanks. It's Why I Like Cooking Food Like That, It's Cheap, Tastes great and Can be Done quickly." He smiled and Looked at her. "His mind was Filled with thoughts About her, and all the while, the Same Question in his Head. Who Exactly Is this girl and what's so Special about her...
He smiled and drank down his whiskey slowly, before Looking off the Balcony, smiling. "I've really Enjoyed this Evening, I'm Glad you said You'll say goodbye when you go." He looked to her. "I Mean, you seem really nice and all, I'd love to get to know you better." He looked back down to the Plate and continued to eat.

Dirty, dirty, dirty She giggles as she ate her last bite. She ate fast, and she ate differently than most. She stuck her nose in it and she scarfed it down like it was her last meal. Making slurping and gulping sounds, completely not lady-like but she didn’t care because it was food, probably the last home cooked meal before she set off on another one of her journey’s anyway. However, the question still remained what was she going to do about this man who was treating her with kindness? She could wait till he fell asleep creep in and then rape him and drain his soul. She could knock him out now while he was unaware and again, rape him and take his soul… or she could just rape him and take his soul. The possibilities of how she would do it were endless, the question now was when she was going to do it. "What is there to know..."

Back
Top Bottom