Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped. A Black Widow's Love (Yoshie and PK Blizzard)

"I Dunno.. But, It'd be an excuse to meet Up again." He smiled. Even if she wasnt going to tell him any more, he had to See her again, He had to work out who this Mystery of a Girl was, and What it was that was so Mesmerising about her. He smiled and Took her plate when She was done.
He dropped them Both in the sink and then Returned to the Balcony. "So, where are you staying at this Moment in time?"

She looked at him in the eyes, her eyes glowing a bright red. It was those fiery red eyes that drew men in, that kept them wondering who and what she was. They never knew, they didn’t want to know and they would never find out until it was too late. She purred as she finished another glass of her precious Johnny Walker. The taste stayed there on her tongue till she licked her lips, a mixture of strawberry lip gloss and poison. Then again maybe she herself was the poison, the sin that men could not stay away from.

“Maybe…” She said looking at him and licking her lips, tracing her tongue slowly over the top of her lip and then winking at him. She wondered what it was about him that drew her in as well… not as addicting as her Johnny Walker but he was getting there. Those eyes, those lips that voice, the more she saw the more she wanted to have. Thoughts of lust and cardinal desires crept through her mind but she needed one thing from him. His soul, but by the looks of it he was not going to make this easy. “It’s getting dark Innocent.” She said softly.

"It Is.." He smiled and Then Looked to her Eyes. "Are You okay..?" He Watched Her and Blushed Darkly. He Sighed, Now getting a Picture of The Situation he was In. "Damnit." He muttered under his Breath. "I should of known..." He looked to her and Smiled. "Well.. if its Getting Late, How about a Goodnight Kiss and Ill Take you back."

Seduction blinked. He wanted a kiss, he wanted their lips to touch. Was this a trick? Better yet would this hurt him? She was after all a demon that was after his soul and this would be the perfect opportunity to take it seeing as though he trusts her enough to kiss her. She nodded and then her eyebrow rose. “A goodbye kiss… I guess so.” She came closer to him; that scent in her nose again. Her eyes peering into his, that fiery red glow of hers. Could she do it… could she actually kill him? A little closer now, and her goal would be realized. The loft would be hers, the balcony that she loved so much, any monetary fund’s he had would belong to her and no one would know. Yes, this was her chance.

He Pulled Her In for a Deep Kiss and held it for about a Minute or so. As He pulled Away he whispered. "I think I know What you Are Winry...." He smiled and Looked to her. He Blushed as he looked into her eyes, His mind was so confused, He couldn't tell whether it was Love or lust anymore, Byt he had To stay in control. That was the one thing he needed to focus on in his mind, Control. "Now where are you Staying?"

He kissed her and then moved away, his lips were soft, desiring, and so sweet. She could taste the liquor on his breath but she didn't care. Her eyes lit up and her tongue searched his mouth hungrily. Her tail moved from under her dress and began to wave. Her ears moved and she could feel something strange, there was power in his kiss, she could taste a magic aura. It was as if he was not human. Now she was confused, but then he broke the kiss. In good time too, if she had concentrated a little more her wings would've shown and she would now be on the verge of taking his essence. When he said that he knew what she was she blushed and looked away. "What do you mean by that?" she then clammed up. She moved away slowly and then there was the question that haunted her. Truth was, she didn't have a place to stay. She began to stammer.
"I---I---I" She didn't know what to do.

He Smiled. "We're All Trained To Recognise Demons Winry.. Little Telltale Signs." He Looked To her and Smiled, Before Focusing as His wings appeared In a Flash of Light. "No need to hide Yourself." He Pulled Her In for another Kiss, Her Lips were soft and Delicious, And Kniwing the danger of the situation Made him want To kiss her Even more. He Looked to her and Smiled. "Well. That's All our Secrets Out.." He smiled and Looked to her. "Luckily for you, I'm out of the loop, So nobody's gonna See I've had you here any time soon." He sat on the Balcony and Looked to her. "I'm guessing by The Lack of concealment... You're Trapped in this Realm? From.. Today or yesterday?"

Winry’s thoughts raced, she hated Hero’s she thought that they were good for nothing and wasting time. She had always met that one person who tried to change how things were. She scoffed, how could one person change something that had been going on for decades? This city had always been a problem, there was no changing it. It was run down and old and as the saying goes you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. She began to close her balcony and then thought to leave it open, besides there was something about him that she could not get off of her mind.

“Well then, if I am a demon that must make you an Angel. We are sworn enemies…” There was no more reason to hide, her tail came out and her wings, in a puff of black smoke came out and flapped as she stretched. She could not attack him though. Her eyes shifted, and she looked down at the floor. “Today, I have to take souls back to Him and I was browsing the city for a place to stay…” She stopped her story fearful of what to say next. By now the moon was up, it was a full moon and it seemed to hang over the balcony illuminating just them.

He looked to her and sighed. "I've Kinda Moved out of the Loop.." He looked to her, "Because Apparently I'm Not needed til further notice." He sighed. "I Guess that explains the feelings then.." He looked to her. "I Suppose you could stay here.. For tonight.. but.. I Dunno if I Can take the Risk..." He sighed. "I Suppose I Could Crash on the sofa for one night." He looked to her. "That Okay with you? I Mean, Nothing's Really changed." He Looked to her and then to the moonlight Shining down on them. "And to think the situation we're stood in seems almost romantic.." He sighed and poured himself another drink.

Looking at him her eyes were almost as bright as the moon as they glowed. She stood infront of him complete, horns, tail, and now wings. There was nothing left to hide so she let him see everything. Including her intoxicating scent, the smell of lust filled her pores, mixed with her Elisabeth Arden Red Door perfume. She touched his chest and looked at his wings, she knew that this was wrong so why did it feel so good. Well succubuses were like that, they reveled in wrong things but lust and passion she thought should not be on the list of things that are bad. Winry smiled, it was more of a fanged smile of a wolf who was about to make his move. Looking into his eyes, she licked her lips. “You seem afraid although you say you are not. You seem to try so hard to be good even though you want to be bad. You try to change something in this world when you know you can’t. I admire your tenacity but your hope is not here my Angel. I do not possess such a trait of which you have. Hope, freedom, peace, and love are not in my vocabulary. However, Passion, temptation and lust are…” She said as she moaned softly in his ear. She then tried to lead his hand down to touch her ass. “Look at you Angel, is it that hard to maintain such a goody goody persona? Tell me… have you ever spent a night in paradise? Ever frolic in the wonders of passion? Mmm… ever tasted from the cup of ecstasy? Would you like to? Would you like to know what it feels like to be bad…? Let me tell you… it feels so, so good. It’s like a high you’ve never felt before. It’s like water in the desert, heat in the arctic. Let me be your addiction…”

"I Would Love to.. But.." He sighed and Drained his glass from his drink. He looked to her and looked over her figure, took in her, scent, remembering the taste of those lips, He blushed. "I'm Practically Purged anyways.." He Looked to her and smiled. "One Night Couldn't Hurt I Suppose.. and As you're staying here there's no escape either way, I Take it I'm in a situation of, I Give you what you want or you take it by force?" He looked to her and smiled. "Well.." He Pulled her in for a passionate Kiss. "Show me your paradise.."

A sinister smile came across her face as she heard the words that she liked. “I’m used to taking things by force, and I see you know the drill already. That’s good that we don’t have to go down that road, so now what?” Her sentence was cut off by him stealing another kiss. He was very forward for an Angel, then again, they say the ones that are closest to God are the ones to watch out for. He kissed her hard, seemingly reveling in the irony of it all. Soon she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck, something she never did and to be honest she never got the chance to. By now she would have induced him and took his soul.

When he said those magic words a fire was lit. A passionate spark that soon turned to a flame, it didn’t seem like he was doing much fighting seeing as though he was playing for the other team. Her tail whipped back and forth, and her ears twitched. She liked where this was going, but how far could it really go? He was an Angel and she was the spawn of Satan, an incarnate of evil itself. She broke the kiss to touch his face.

“Only one night Innocent?” She curled her tail around his waist.

"It Depends... If I'm Still Alive in the Morning..." He Kissed her and Smiled, Before Linking his arms around her Neck. "I don't Care what Happens After this Though.. it's Worth the Experience alone.." He Smiled and Looked To her., Before Running a Hand down her Back and Massaging it.

“It’s hard not to taint something as pure as you, and it’s hard not to resist the urge.” She said allowing him to touch her. His hands were strong, she liked that he knew what she wanted and she liked the way he was talking. Her ears moved back and then as she looked down she said to him, “It’s not like that… I wouldn’t do that, I mean it’s what I am supposed to do but since you are not human I do not think that it counts as a soul. I mean do Angels have souls?” She questioned.

"Technically, Yes.. But You're Right.." He kissed Her. "So I've Nothing to risk Then.." He Smiled And Looked to her. "The Worst Those Pencil Pushers'll do is Keep me here." He Moaned In her ear. "So do your Worst Winry.." He Smiled and kissed her Neck, She Tasted So good, The softness OC her Lips, The Sweetness of her skin, and yet how it all seemed laced with Poison and Dark Intent.. He Bit it gently and Smiled.

“You seem to be enjoying this… You are pretty bad for such a good guy. Am I that addicting?” She purred as her hands roamed his body, he was fit, he was warm; she felt everything including his wings which felt much like a birds. Compared to her bat like structures she defiantly liked touching his more. Her nails scratched his back but not hard enough to draw blood. When he said there was nothing to risk her eyebrow rose. She wondered would she hurt him if she tried to anyway. Of course if she felt like she was taking what remnant of a soul he had she’d stop. She let out a gasp as he touched her. He tasted like rays of sun. She couldn’t explain it but she liked where this was going.

"It seems You are..." He Moaned a Little as She caressed his body, He hadnt been held like this In years. He Smiled and Looked To her, Gasping a Littke as her Nails Dug into his Back, He winced and Looked to her. He Kissed her Again, Deeply, and with a Heated lust.

Blushing and moaning softly she looked at him. “I’m glad that you feel the same way, I didn’t want this to be a one sided affair. I—“ She stopped her sentence but not by choice, it was more of by way of another mouth on hers. But this was a welcome kiss. It was the kiss of someone who wanted her as bad as she desired them. She welcomed it as she brought her hips up to meet his. She let out a lustful moan and grabbed him wrapping her arms around his neck. He was so strong, so warm, he was so real.

He Slid His Arms Around Her Waist and Moaned as He Pulled Her Closer Playfully, Their Bodies Consumed In each Others Heat and Passion, He Felt something deeper than The Lust in her Kisses before Parting And Nuzzling her neck and Biting it lightly. "What was it you were You Saying Before I So Rudely Interrupted?" He smiled and Took in her Scent, It was a Wonderfully Dark and Powerful Musk, Mixed with Sweet Perfume and Liquor.

“Nothing, I wasn’t saying anything. You just make me blush is all. You’re different and it’s not just because you… um… have wings.” She looked away she was intrigued by him and not just because he was what he was. She looked back at Johnny Walker and shook her head. That poison had a way of bringing people together. It was hard to imagine that at first they were bitter enemies, here she was about to take his soul and now she was locking lips with him. “Tonight is just getting interesting.”

He Turned her to face him and kissed her again, Smiling, Before Pulling away and Sitting on the end of His Bed and Looking to her. "I Have to keep a Lady Comfortable Now, Don't I? He smiled a Little and Looked To her. "Don't Blame Johnny, Euther way this would have happened, He just changed Circumstances.." He Lay back and Looked at her With a Smile. "Rather Than Taking My soul.. You're Showing me Paradise, Making you my addiction.."

She ran her hands up and down his body. “You’re cute, you know that… I wonder, how long have you owned this place? How long have you been here in this town? What is it that you want from me?” She said looking at him wondering just how much he actually knew, wondering what he knew and if applicable how he knew it. “I’m not blaming the liquor but I mean it did bring us closer… I like it though, its y favorite so I tend to choose it over a lot of things.”

"Thanks.." He Blushed a Little ad She Complimented him. "Well.. This Place is only bout a Year or two, I grew Up here, and From you.. Well, That depends on what you want to give."
He Smiled and Looked to her on The Bed, Before Kissing her and Biting her Bottom Lip Playfully.
"As Long as I am not One of those things, Then I don't mind that.. And Besides, I doubt We'd Be Talking here with out some of the old Social Lubricant." He smiled and linked his arms around her Neck, Looking into those Eyes, Filled with Mystery, Darkness and His Desires.

Seduction grabbed his hand and touched the small of his back with the other and then smiled. “Look at you, your wondrous; you are truly breath-taking. I can see why you are an Angel. You really need to show off these wings of yours more often Innocent. Yes, I agree but at the same time I need you to keep what I do as a secret… I can’t let it get out that I am doing something well… evil. You know how those humans can be. Speaking of which… were you born like that?” She pointed to his wings.

"Five Minutes, That's all that I was Human For, Then, An accident of Fate. I wasn't supposed to die then, So I was Almost Instantly Reincarnated, What the Mortals call miracles." He Smiled a little. "I wouldn't Say it's Evil... Using the Desires Of man to sustain yourself, If anything, It works Well. But I see your Point, They overreact, So, I think the Wings'll stay under wraps for now... For their eyes anyways. And Of course I will Keep It a Secret, as long as there aren't any between us." He looked To her as he smiled and Rested his Free hand on her shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom