Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

" They say I may have 15 years or it could happen tomorrow, one eye or both, they have no idea." he said. "I kind of feel as though im on borrowed time, he said. Its bad enough, im ugly , but blind too? what use would I be then?

Aria pulled the car off the road and put in park. "listen to me, it's not going to happen, and even if it does so what, but please don't sit here and pity yourself, then you be wasting your life, and the time we share together. "

He hadn't thought of it as self pity but then she was probably right. "Ok" he said, "I won't. I was just trying to explain why I tend to live for today, I thought it might help you to understand why I seem to be in a hurry all the time. I'm sorry it bothered you, I won't mention it again." He was wondering how he should live life. He seemed to constantly be in trouble with her.

Aria soften "it worries me how you speak about yourself, the fact you say your on burrowed time or that you are ugly, I am just worried you have given up on having a good life."

"I haven't given up, I just know that all I want is you, and that days are coming when even if i'm with you, I won't be able to see you, so I want to make the most of what I have. "

Aria sighed a bit. "don't worry about such things ok" she touched his cheek. "I mean I can step out on the street tomorrow and get hit by a car, but I don't spend my days working about the what if, I just live, and you should to."

"I will try,but please try and understand what I'm facing. Noone has told you that its a certainty you will be hit by a car withn 15 years. It is a little different. They have told me its not a question of if but rather when."

"and everyday they are making advances in medical science so who knows if tomorrow they find something to help you." she kissed him ever so softly "I just want to enjoy our time together, I want you to enjoy our time together without you having to feel like it all will be gone some day."

He smiled..." ok sweety... I promise, i will try." he sat back in the passenger seat as she headed down the coast highway. The drive was wonderful, and it was obvious she was now more comfortable with the Ferari.

Aria drew a deep breath and began driving once again. She would glance at him wondering if what he said was true that he would try to focus on the some day. She figured she had to trust him. Finally they reached the beach and she parked the car

He got out of the car and let her out of the drivers side. He pulled her to himself as they overlooked the ocean and kissed her deeply.

Aria loved how he was a gentleman and opened her door for her. As they stood looking out at the water she kissed him back and then snuggled up against him. Her body pressed tightly to him. She nuzzled his neck a moment, "Geno promise me something, promise from this point on you won't worry so much about the world thinks of you and how you look, if they can't see you for who you really are let them be damned, I love you for who you are and I will do my best to try to fill any Longing you feel from the rest of the world."

He huuged and kissed her. "I will certainly try. Please forgive me if fail from time to time."

"I promise as well." her head cam to rest against his firm chest. Her arms wrapped around his waist holdim him to her. She couldn't help but think if he hadn't had the accident they might not have ever met

He kissed her again as they stood on the bluff above the beach overlooking the ocean. "Lets walk down to the water. I know its a ways to go, but I haven't been in the water sice that day".... He looked down a moment, but then thinking of his promise, he snapped out of it. "I love the ocean!" he said.

Aria kissed him back and then looked shocked as he said to go down the water. "your right it is a long walk, forgive me if I go slow." she giggled a bit she had noticed that he had stopped himself from being sad

He wrapped a strong arm around her waist. Though the accident had ruined his face, it had done nothing to diminsh his physical strength. he could easily have carried her, but chose instead to simply hug her close as they made their way down the path. He stopped from time to time to hold her and kiss her. It not only expressed his love but it quelled the fear that began nagging the closer to the water he got.

Aria clung to him as they made there way down to the to the water. She kissed him deeply and as they drew closer and closer to the water she noticed the fear growing in his eyes. "it's ok, it's just water."

"I know ...tell my hands that" His hands were shaking, but he willed himself to go on. He hadn't realized how deep the fear had penetrated his heart. When they got to the beach. he just stared at the water a minute, and then without a word, started stripping off his clothes. When he was naked, he ran into the water and dove in. When he came up for air he just stood there holding his face and sobbing quietly in waist deep water.

Aria tried to hold his hand to reassure him it would be alright. She was shocked when he suddenly stripped of his clothes and dove into the water she had thought he had worked past his fear but then he was crying when he came up for air. She rushed into the water not caring her clothes were on and swam to him "Geno what's wrong"

When he saw she was with him in the water, he uncovered his face and stopped crying. "I'm sorry ! Somehow I thought if I could just get myself into the water, everything would be alright, but when I came up and saw my reflection, nothing had changed. I was still a monster. "

Aria grabbed hold of him hugging him to her. "Geno stop it right now, you are not a monster, your a good man, would a monster really love me?" her wet clothes clung to her showing him every curve of her womanly body as she stood there hugging him

Geno tried hard to snap out of his state of depression. "No I don't suppose one would, but i certainly look...." He caught himself mid sentence. "I promised I'd try and I am. Please forgive me for failing again. He looked at her soaking body, and didn't know whether to be aroused, or amused. "Your all wet he said suddenly grinning, but it looks VERY good on you. "

"looks mean nothing" she said softly and kissed him and then he said she looked good wet. "well I hope you think it still looks good when I get in your fancy car all wet." she stuck her tongue out him and then splashed him.

"I can get new upholstery if need be, or i could just make you take your clothes off and hang them up to dry. he said with a sly smile that said he was only half serious. He held her and kissed her. "What would I do without you?"

Back
Top Bottom