Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

Aria jumped as Geno appeared in front of her. "Geno what is there to talk about, I thought you knew how I felt about things relating to sex. I am just not ready for any of that yet, not when we have already had so many problems between us. But if you can't wait I understand and you should go find someone else who can be ready for that."

Wait just a minute please. Its my fault for not listening, I know, but it just didn't register until this morning when you moved my hand. Please. I have never, never thought of you as an object for sex. And now thats what you are thinking.

"damn right that is what I thinking, I mean I was not going to make a big deal out of it, but you took were offended when I moved your hand, it shows me that you do want more from me then I am ready to give right now and I am sorry but I am not ready." she looked down now

"I wasn't offended. What in what i said to you made you think that? was sorry that I had offended you. I was sad that you werent really ready, something that finally sunk in for me, but I was not offended. I was sad. I couldn't help but be sad. I still am sad, but that does not mean that I won't go on if you will. I guess in the end, that is up to you. You can use this sad occasion as a reason to leave, or as an indication that I finally understand. If you leave, it will trully be a sad day for me, but I won't stop you. Its your life to live as you wish. " he stepped aside letting her go if that is what she wanted to do, his eyes down and his heart heavy.

Aria sighed "I don't want you to be sad, I just want you to understand and go slowly. I want this to work, but only if we both want it to work."

At her words, he took her in his arms and huged her. " I want it to work too. I've never wanted anything more my whole life."

"then please don't be sad, jus go slowly, you will know when I am ready to take things further. For now let's just enjoy each others companionship."

Deno. Hugged her and then led her back upstairs. he slipped off the white mask and then kissed her again, before putting on the mask she had gotten for him.

Aria followed him upstairs kissing him and then sat on the bed watching as he changed his mask. "what would you like to do today?"

I don't know... I just realized its saturday and there is nothing going on at the theater since we are between productions. So I've got nothing to do, but spend my day with you! He said smiling.

Aria smiled "hmmm what to do, well we could start by going back to my place and letting me get some more clothes, I can't keep wearing the same ones. And then I don't know. Whatever you would like to do."

"Alright," he said, "we can take my car, but you have to drive it. Since the accident, my vision isn't good enough, I can't get a license. I'ts a really nice car though. You ever drive a Ferari? "

"um no I can't say I have." she giggled a little. "I will certainly be careful driving it." she certaintly a bit nervouse to be driving such a car she hoped she could handle it

"It's really not that hard to drive," he said, "just be sure to take it easy on the gas. It has way too much power. It shifts smooth as butter, though and the clutch is real light. I think you will like it." he opened the garage and started the car and backed it out into the driveway. Thats as far as I can drive it he said getting out and moving to the passenger seat.

Aria looked over the car a moment before she carefully climbed in. She fasten her seatbelt and then slowly pulled out the drive way. She certainly was careful with the gas going slow pissing off other drivers but at least she made it to her house in one piece.

"I know i said watch the gas" he said chiding her, "but i think you can use a bit more than that." He followed her up to her room and helped her with some of her clothes. They loaded the car. "Anything else we need? he asked.

Aria smiled at him as he joked with her about her driving.once she had packed enough clothes to last Her a few of days she went back to the car with him. "I guess if I do move completely in with you, I have to get my things out of there and sell it."

Dino smiled at the thought, but didn't comment . He didn't want to rush her again so soon. They drove back to the house and dropped off her clothes. "I love ridig in the car, he said, How about driveing to the beach at Polermo? he asked. We can swim and enjoy the sun. "

Aria bit her lip a moment, but that is a long drive, maybe we can start with some where closer I am not use to driving such a car yet."

"Its easy once your on the highway, you don't even have to shift. Do you have a better place we could go?"

"I mean I can try, I just might go as fast, I have no idea where to go or what else to do." aria smiled. "if you hadn't notice before, but before you kinda kept to myself."

"Lets try it . If its too much you can turn around and come home. It was fun riding in the car again. I hadn't realized how much I missed it."

"maybe some day you can drive the car again and really show me what this car can do." she smiled as she started to drive towards the beach. She still drove carefully

" I doubt it " he said a little longing in his voice. "I'm told my vision will only get worse." Right now i see as well as I ever will. Right now my retinas are slowly seperating, one that happens, I'll be blind."

"I for one don't believe you will ever be blind, some day they will have something to fix it. Perhaps we can travel to the united states see if someone there can help you." she sounded so sure and full of hope that he would not loose his sight

Back
Top Bottom