Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiments (Only 15 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah smiled at Altair saying "and I have to put my disstruts of you and the others cause I fear we wont make it if we don't learn to get along". Sarah let out a sigh as she thought about the two young kids with them.

Rebecca bit her lip and nodded as she sat down at the back of the cave, yawning, she was tired. She curled up, curling and folding her wings in around her as she fell fast asleep.

Xavier smiled as Bryce sat down beside becca almost like he was protecting hee. Xavier began to started building a fire within the cave to keep them all warm and to cook anything altair ad Sarah would bring back.

Altair knew of the distrust that was there but he didn't pry on it. They all had some bad history in some way or another. He knew that he couldn't force hr to like him so he just tried to do what he could. If they were all going to survive together squabbling over little things would tear them apart. "It's fine Sarah just open up when your ready." He smiled brightly she as opening up so he wouldn't judge her. "We're not to far the cave should be right here." Surely enough the cave came into view and Altair helped Sarah bring the deer inside.

Sarah did not say more for she did not want to talk about her past. She smiled at becca and Bryce "look at that they look so cute together". Bryce was the second one after becca to earn Sarah's trust. Sarah brought the deer meat to Xavior saying "cool you got a fire going".

"yeah after I got becca down from her flight and dislocated my shoulder" Xavier looked at altair "im think you may have to start teaching becca to fly" he said. Bryce looked at altair "becca went up real high bubby had to jump from top of a tree and he grabbed her and they fell onto xaviers back there's a dent on the ground from it and I heard a crack...it was so cool!"

Altair watched becca and bryce as he entered the cave and a smile drifted to his face. But the news of rebecca's flight startled him. He was lucky that Xavier was there or things could have ended up pretty bad. Nodding to Xavier he turned to bcca with a smile. "Ok munchkin let's get started after we eat I don't want you hurting yourself next time. The sky is our campanion it isn't suppose to be a possibility for death." Altair knew however the sky could be unforgiving as well demostrating its wrath . Even Altair was uncertain about flying in storms. "Eat up and then its straight to lesson one."

Sarah chuckled and said "Altair the poor girl is alseep you might want to wait till she has some rest". she moved around the fire and sat down by xavior . she took some of the deer meat that was only half way done and began to eat. All the blood was cooked out of it but it was still pink in the middle. She loved how juciey the meat was as she bit into it.

Rebecca slept soundly and then the smell of food wafted up to her nose. She yawned, stretched, then opened her eyes and looked around. "Where's the food?" She asked a bit sleepily.

Xavier smiled and cut a good prtion for both of the little ones and handed it to them. It was cook how they liked it of course Xavier ate his some what raw. He handed altair a good portion to. His teeth sank into the semi raw meat with a little squish sound.

Altair heard Sarah but he was worried about Rebecca's unplanned flight. He was scared that it would happen again when he wasn't around. He didn't want her not to be able to control her wings. Rebecca unfortunately woke up and then he felt kinda bad. He took the meat however and walked back to the entrance of the cave. He took a few bites and quickly finished his meal. Things would be getting dangerous from here on out and it was starting to get to him. He just needed to go for a little flight to clear his head. "I'll be back soon." He opened his wings and flapped them a few times to warm them up to take flight soon.

Sarah nodded her head saying "okay but be careful don't want to lose you". She stood up then walked over to the two little ones and patted them both on the head. She then felt like she needed a bath. " be back going to wash up".

Rebecca dug into her dinner as she ate the meat. She felt a pat on her head and looked up. She had heard about flying lessons. She stopped eating, "the sky." She murmured as she spread out her wings and looked at them. "No sky." Her eyes filled with tears as she shook her head.

Xavier nodded to the both of them and laughed a little when he saw Bryce trying to bite into how meat like his brother. "come here Bryce" he said Bryce came over with his meat, using his sharpened nails he cut up bryces meat for him. Bryce stuck out his bottom lip "in due time kiddo" Xavier told him and handed him back his plate. Bruce smiled and went back to rebecca "are you scared to fly?"

Rebecca's small voice stopped him just before he took off and he stood there still an silent. He was upset that she had been traumatized by her flight ealier. If there was one person he wanted to share the skies with it was her. But he couldn't push it he failed her again. Shaking his head he took off without a word his wings beat hard but silent as he rose into the skies. He flew away from the cave slow and steady hoping to clear his head.

Sarah found a stream near by. She had no soap or shampoo but rinseing off would help her feel better. She took off her cloths and got into the water and after a bit started to feel nice. She hummed a made up tune as she swam around.

Rebecca stopped crying and looked around as she wandered out of the cave. She wanted to explore, she looked back at Xavier and Bryce, they seemed distracted. She started running into the forest around her, giggling softly.

Bryce followed Rebecca as he noticed her leaving the cave. Xavier leaned against a rock and shut his eyes for a moment as he felt one of how headaches come un which usually leads to his animal instincts kick in back at the lab he had to be restrained for these

Altair flew above and he spotted Sarah by stream and swooped down to check on her. But just as she started getting undressed he figured somthing oddwas happening. His perfect eyesight let him see a lot of evrything. Distracted by her getting naked and trying not to look he lost control and fell face first into the stream just as she got into the water. He came out of the water sputtering and gasping for air.

Sarah let out a scream as she looked Altair in the face and with a angry voice she said "tell me right now why I should not just deck you one". she went lower in the water to try and use it to cover up her naked body. She wanted to jump out of the water and get dressed but then he would see her naked body clearly.

Rebecca roamed deeper into the forest, unaware that bryce was following her. She found a berry bush and ran over to it as she started eating berries. She felt the bush shaking and thought nothing of it until a big shadow covered her. She stopped eating berries, as she swallowed hard and looked up. A large grizzley bear stood behind the bush and was growling as he looked dwn at her. Rebecca screamed and ran the other way as she bumped into Bryce, falling down. The grizzley roared and dropped to all fours as it ran after them.

"Brycie we need to RUN." Rebecca screamed again as she stood up and started tugging on Bryce to get up.

Bryce looked behind her and screamed "Xavier!". Xavoers eyes shot open and he quickly jumped up and began running towards the sound of how brothers voice. He noticed Tue bear and stood in front of the little ones "bryce get becca put of here now!" He yelled and prepared himself rp face off with the bear if need be

Altair came out of the water to the threat and he instantly backed away. He tried flapping his wings to get away but they were soaked in water. With all the extra weight added to them he couldn't leave the ground. "Wait wait I'm sorry I saw you from above and got distracted and crashed here. I'm sorry if it helps your beautiful without your clothes on too." He covered his face hoping not to be torn to shreds.

Sarah sighed "okay fine but next do warn me your dropping in". She said with sarcasum in her voice. She sat there in the water not sure what to do . She seizure the water around her blushing.

Rebecca screamed again and acting out of instinct she grabbed Bryce and her wings started flapping hard as she lifted high in to the air. She held onto Bryce tightly as she pushed forward. Was she flying? She wasn't sure but she had to find Sarah and Altair, they could help. She flapped her wings hard as she sped towards the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom