Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiments (Only 15 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier growled his animal instincts taking over as he ran head first into the bear. Bryce screamed "becca I have to help Xavier! Let me down!" He yelled loudly

"Sure I'll make sure to holler that I'm coming to take a peak at you next time." He joked chucling a bit at himself and his own joke. The water was falling of his feathers and with a flap he released the last of the water. But it was just in time to hear the hard flapping of wings. He knew no experienced bird of flight that flapped their wongs so hard. So he had no trouble picking up that it was Rebecca. "She's flying?"

Sarah looked at Altair and was about to say something sarcastic but when he said "she's flying"? she had not doubt who that someone was and with out thinking she jumped out of the lake giving Altair a quick look of her body in the nude before she was out of the lake. she grabbed her cloths and tossed them on and sure Enoch it was Becca. She turned held out her hands to the girl and said "come to Sarah Becca tell me whats wrong". She saw Bryce with her and said "yea and she is carrying Bryce".

Rebecca was hovering as she saw Altair and Sarah. She cringed at Bryce's scream, and about dropped him, but kept struggling. She was she still 40 feet in the air but could hear Sarah as she kept flapping. She realized she didn't know how to land. "I don't know how to land," She told Bryce and Sarah. Her eyes flickered to Altair's in a silent plea for help. She stopped flapping forward, but as she did her wings carried her and Bryce higher. She whimpered and started flying in a circle to prevent from going any higher. She was tiring out though as she said, "Big Bear that way, Xavier in trouble." She pointed from the way she came.

Bryce looked up at her "drop me ill land trust me" he said. Xavier hissed as he felt the bears claws dig into his shoulder "not this time yogi" he said and grabbed the bear claws into a grapple and began pushing making the bear walk backwards

Altair only saw danger as the inexperiecned Rebecca started flying towars them. And of corse things did get more dangerous they began to ascend when Rebecca couldn't figure out how to land. Altair shot out his wings and tried his hardest to pull out of the water. It was the hardest thing he ever hd to do but he managed to get out. "Rebecca let him go I'm coming to get him." Grabbing bryce he descended placing him down at the edge of the river. He came back up and wrapped his arms around Rebecca. "Munchkin I need to stop flapping your wings" It would make things harder for him but he could manage to get them to the ground. He took a dive anyways placing her next to bryce. "Sarah watch over them and make sure something else doesn't attack them." Altair's senes were sharp but his most powerful sense was his eyes. Wth Sarah protecting them they would know of any danger before it got to close. Grabbin a sharp branch that had fallen he went after Xavier. If he could jam this into the beast's eye then they coul make an escape or end the beast there.

Sarah watched Altair take the branch and start to fly away but before he left she said "you two boys come back to me alive you got it ". she knew she sounded silly but she wanted them safe. She turned to Rebecca and Bryce and said "your safe now with Sarah come on want to play in the water". She hoped she could distract them from the danger Xavior was in so they wont be scared any more.

Rebecca nodded and she managed to stop flapping her wings as he grabbed Her and brought her and Bryce to the ground. She sighed in relief as she looked at her still outstretched wings. She giggled slightly and nodded in.response to Sarah's question. "Yes yes yes" she jumped up and down with excitement.

Bryce stood their on the bank and looked at Sarah "bubby was in primal mode Sarah I don't think altair should he going to where he is rember back at the lab they had to strap him down when he went into that mode and he always broke the straps". Xavier pinned the bear to a tree and grinned when he felt the bear try to slash him "bad movex he growled and grabbed the bear and threw it se real feet away. The bear layed there knocked out "stupid pile of fat" he said, xaviers eyes where blood red and his claws where out not retracting. Xavier coughed and held a hand against the tree and steady himself. Y breathing to calm himself and get rid of the primal mode temporarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom