Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

^ what she said!

I love standing on my balcony with that first cup of coffee, my dog beside me just enjoying the quiet.
one example:
10357584_1521788764703365_7203400316036354976_n.jpg

Getting a lot of tips at work! :D

The time and effort Ariamella (yes, this is a public shout-out) put into creating a movie poster. It's seriously brilliant.

Mr Quixotic said:
The time and effort Ariamella (yes, this is a public shout-out) put into creating a movie poster. It's seriously brilliant.

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Thank you so much. C: I know we just started, but our roleplay is so fun that I couldn't resist making the poster along with the movie synopsis.

Unnnf, shout-outs give me a bubbly, happy feeling!

Being all worried coming back after a long absence that no one would write with me and now being all full up with great writers/Rpers/friends that make wonderful brilliant threads with me. *has the warm fuzzies*

1. When you're that perfect temperature under your sheets on a really cold night.

Constantly changing my avatar and signature. I don't know why I always like having 'fresh' ones, but I just do.

Ariamella said:
Constantly changing my avatar and signature. I don't know why I always like having 'fresh' ones, but I just do.

Hah, it took me nine months to get an Avatar, and even then I had to ask one of our mutual friends to select it for me. Have I mentioned I'm not a visual person, and that I have a ridiculous amount of trouble trying to choose images, XD

Having 'no-stress, no-pressure' writing partners who make each story, and OoC chats, so enjoyable and hassle free.

Hanging by the campfire, timelessly, just talking for hours in the darkness with a drink and watching the bats zip out from the trees

2. Finding a new song you can sing/blast on repeat for a dreadful amount of hours.

Minako, you took my answer! I love snuggling under the thick, deep covers on a cold winter night.

Back
Top Bottom