Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

When you meet a like-minded partner, and you're having so much fun plotting a story, and bouncing ideas back and forth, that you half don't even want the roleplay itself to start.

Mr Quixotic said:
When you meet a like-minded partner, and you're having so much fun plotting a story, and bouncing ideas back and forth, that you half don't even want the roleplay itself to start.

I love that too.

Also, when you get an OOC message from your partner out of the blue, telling you how much they are enjoying it. Got one today that said they were enjoying it more than they expected that just made me feel great.

Vive la petit PMs I say!

Reydan said:
Mr Quixotic said:

I love that too.

Also, when you get an OOC message from your partner out of the blue, telling you how much they are enjoying it. Got one today that said they were enjoying it more than they expected that just made me feel great.

Vive la petit PMs I say!

I couldn't agree more, I just received a random PM from one of my partners:

"Hello! Hey. Just read your post and holy moly man, that made me grin like an idiot. It was wonderful!"

I don't think my writing even goes close to holding a candle to her own (and luckily my post was intended to be humourous), so it totally made my day. It's what makes all the effort worthwhile.

Ariamella said:
Fuzzy socks!

Sorry Aria, I don't think I own any fuzzy socks! Am I missing out?

Lazy Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee, and a newspaper (a real one!)

Mr Quixotic said:
Sorry Aria, I don't think I own any fuzzy socks! Am I missing out?

Lazy Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee, and a newspaper (a real one!)

Yes, you are! They're so comfy and warm, especially when I'm just lazing about because it's way too cold outside.

Coffee is just amazing. I like making designs in my lattes haha.

Knowing that something I've said/advice I've given to a person I've never even met has helped her overcome a fear, and relieved her of a lot of stress.

Vintage clothing shops, thrift shops, markets or back alley streets with a ton of fascinating shops, the silk street market, farmers markets, hat shops, shoe stores, Rodeo Drive, Soho, Grand Central, outlet stores ....

Jolie said:
Vintage clothing shops, thrift shops, markets or back alley streets with a ton of fascinating shops, the silk street market, farmers markets, hat shops, shoe stores, Rodeo Drive, Soho, Grand Central, outlet stores ....

YES I LOVE RODEO DRIVE.

The wonderful variety of writing partners I have on BMR. Thank you, ladies, for giving me such wonderful mind-candy to work with!

Wonderful boards like BMRP, the clever open-minded people found here, and food on the too-spicy edge of pain where your lips sting and your mouth burns, but the taste is amazing.

Traveler said:
The wonderful variety of writing partners I have on BMR. Thank you, ladies, for giving me such wonderful mind-candy to work with!

I couldn't agree more, as well as those I may not (yet) be writing with, but whose conversations provide entertainment, food for thought, and more than a laugh or two.

Looking forward to catching up with my best mate next weekend, who I haven't seen in over six months.

RaznHellMichelle said:
Intelligence. I find it sexy as hell.

I could not possibly agree with you any more than I do.

That I'm continuing to be 'bribed' with bottles of bourbon at work, for doing something which I would have done anyway. Doesn't look like I'll be needing to purchase any alcohol over the upcoming Holidays.

Back
Top Bottom