Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing a friends Mother (Yoshi and Aprilmay)

aprilmay1965

Supernova
April Fuller had lived in the big house for years, raising her daughter there, hosting parties for her daughter and her friends. She had become friends with some of them. Some of them even calling her Mom over time. It wasn't unusual for them to stop by. Now that her daughter was away in college, she had less visitors and felt lonetly.

April's husband was out of town often, doing overseas trades that took him away for weeks at a time. She spent too much time alone she knew, drinking wine in the evenings watching sappy old movies. Keeping up her body doing yoga and the stairclimber.

She looked at herself this afternoon. She was a small woman, 5' tall and so she almost always wore heels. She had large breasts, that looked even bigger than the D cup they were due to her short thin frame. She had blonde hair that she kept blonde by getting it dyed on a regular basis and her body was tanned in an artificial booth, although she kept her face covered, trying to avoid the leathery look.

She was in pretty good shape for her age, and was pleased with her looks anyway, she really needed a hobby, or some friends. She looked at her well manicured hands, her huge rings, money wasn't a problem, she just didn't seem to get along with the country club wives.

She poured her third glass of wine for the night, slipping her long black low cut negligee on and walked down to the living room to see what old movie she would watch tonight.

It was a year in a half into college and all the students by now were acquainted with each other. Some grouped up into the normal jocks, nerds, geeks, Goths, and Rebels while others paired off as lovers or the usual outcasts. Seduction did not care to be a part of any of these pairings or separations. She was a chemistry professor’s teaching aid and she was fine with the nickname teacher’s pet. Whatever would work to get her that 4.0 GPA she so eagerly desired. The truth was that Winry was actually another teacher from another country come to America to learn their teaching ways to get more knowledge about other cultures and how they interact amongst themselves.

However, there was one student that she was rather fond of. Debbie Fuller was her name and to get to her mother was Seduction’s game. Often times Winry would accompany Debbie on her way home and her mother would come downstairs and cook dinner for the two girls. Imagining Debbie’s mother coming down those stairs, breasts so voluptuous and full, April Fuller was her name and her body was indeed! The five foot blonde goddess had the body of an eighteen year old and the wisdom of someone in her late forties. Seduction didn’t care how old the women was all she imagined was having those delicious melons in her mouth while thrusting inside of her at the same time.

Yes, Winry’s secret was that she was very experimental. As a chemistry teaching aid she was allowed access to the chemistry lab. Late in the afternoons or even on lunch breaks she would dabble in what she called the arcane arts. Mixing potions and messing with the periodic table combining all kinds of elements for the sake of science. Once day while mixing red and blue she came up with a potion that made her a funtanari when aroused. When she became sexually frustrated her pheromones would cause her to have a painful erection. Her new penis was about nine inches flaccid and twelve when very excited. She decided to use her new toy to experiment on Debbie’s mother. Now the new challenge was to get close enough to April to use this new found power.

April had been hanging out for a few weeks, her daughter was gone, the weekend empty, she spent her time working her body to it's fit state and keepign the place nice. She was surprised to see one of Debbie's friends come by, and with a bottle of wine. She had been sitting outside enjoying the garden wearing a white sundress that had an elastic top that held it tight to her large round bosoms and flowed down to her mid thigh. She was wearing a white floppy sun hat to keep her face shaded. She watched as the girl approached. She was one of the girls that had come by a few times but wasn't a close friend of Debbie's.

April waved to her as she watched her walking up the walk and around where the mature mother was sitting. "no classes today?" she called out, as the young lady smiled and got closer. She offered her a seat and smiled her normal country club mom smile. She was uncertain why she was there, did she know debbie wasn't around? She waited for her to sit down. "debbie isn't around this weekend, she's still abroad, I hope you didn't come too far to see her?" she felt the young woman's eyes on her, so intense. She felt happy to have company, even if it wasn't for her.

Johnny Walker was Winry’s friend on many a lonely night. To see someone just as enthused about a bottle as she was flattered her. Another alcoholic friend, maybe this game of cat and mouse would not be as hard as Seduction had originally thought. Getting closer to her target she saw her in her lovely white dress. That dress teased Winry so, her breasts bounced so lightly in her garment and her hips and thighs were on display for all of Seduction’s imagination to behold. Winry swallowed hard as she placed the bottle on the table.

“This, my dear friend is my favorite lover. His name is Johnny Walker Blue Label. The most expensive out of all of his brothers, ranging from $200 to $700 dollars a bottle and I brought it over for you and I to share. I would like to introduce you to Scotch Whiskey, April Fuller meet Johnny Walker.” She sat down in the chair and took April’s glass from her, drinking the remnants of her wine and then filling her glass half way with the smooth honey colored liquor. Swirling it around in her hand she then handed April the glass.

“Now I know you are not used to hard liquor with you being a wine drinker and all. But I think that anyone that could appreciate the grandeur of Chardonnay can adore Johnny. Here try this.” She said giving the busty goddess her drink and then continuing her sentences. “No, I do not have classes today and I know that Debbie isn’t home. I came because we rarely talk. I came to see you Mrs. April. It is still Mrs. Right?”

"thank you, nice to meet you Johnny" she said with a smirk as she swallowed some of the burning warm liquid feeling it slide down her throat to her flat tummy, warming her. "uhm.. oh that is so nice, I am glad you came by, I don't ever get to talk to you. yes, it's still Mrs. but that seems to be a memory more than a reality," she laughs pitifully as she drinks more down, already feeling it buzz her brain.

Her legs crossed, showing her tanned curved short legs, and her open toe heeled sandals showing her pedicure that matches her manicured fingers. She leans back, her breasts tight against the elastic top. "wow, that is some strong friend you have there." she giggles finishing the glass as it's filled immediately. "Why young lady, are you trying to get me drunk" she laughs as she drinks more, enjoying the company. The conversations continuing as the bottle slowly gets more and more empty

Indeed this women was an alcoholic, her drinking rivaled even that of Winry’s. Seduction watched as Johnny’s magic made quick work of the unsuspecting mistress. The blonde goddess leaned back and Seduction stared at her breasts. The more she stared she felt her groin area tighten. Just thinking about her face in between those giant orbs of flesh made her mouth water. Trying to get her mind off of it she was brought back to reality by what April had said. She smiled devilishly and then shook her head, going for a glass herself.

“Now, now, Mrs. Fuller… I thought that Johnny wouldn’t affect you this much this fast.” She said taking a drink herself. Once her mind was off of it her growing bulge subsided. She stood up and touched April. Her skin was so soft, she moved her hands to her shoulders and sighed. “We should go inside, getting us out of this sun. You might catch a bad tan on that beautiful skin of yours. See how its slowly starting to form around your arms, your shoulders, and your breasts.” Seduction’s hands moved from Aprils arms to her shoulders and then her fingers grazed her plump breasts, trying hard not to touch them.

The attention from the beautiful younger woman was flattering and seductive. She found herself arching her back she moaned out softly. "yess, we shold go in", standing up, her legs wobbly, she entertwined an arms around the arm of her visitor, her big breast pushed against it, she held her tight, in her heels she was only a couple of inches shorter than the lithe younger woman. Her head was spinning as they made their was to the big empty house.

Walking in the back door into the kitchen, her young friend holding her up as she carried the bottle of alcohol with her. April's smile was brought on by the haze of the drink and the pleasure of having someone to talk to besides the empty walls of the big house.

"Would you like me to fix you something to eat?" she said, not forgetting her hospitality. Her and her young friend walking further in, Her heels clicking on the expensive tile, her dress having worked lower on her big breatss, her cleavage showing as her big breasts were pushed together in the elastic top of the sundress.

"or another drink?" she giggled, as she stumbled against the fit strong younger woman

Winry felt her dress tighten as the women leaned on her. Being as unbalanced as she was Seduction fell against the wall when Ms. Fuller crashed against her like the waves of the sea. They were face to face and Winry blushed. “No, I do not think that you need more, I think that you should lie down. I would not ask you to make food right now my Innocence. Look at you dear, you are flushed, your entire face is red.” Seduction touched her face and felt her cock twitch under her dress. She grunted and bit her lip as she watched Mrs. Fuller’s breasts. Those lovely orbs looking so delicious she wanted to place them in her mouth. Trying to move her desire away from her Winry accidently touched Mrs. Fullers breasts, the softness of those golden pillows made her dick stiffen. She gulped hoping that the women didn’t feel her rising erection.

April hungo nto the young woman as she they went into her house. She made her way to the living room. She large wrap around sofa in the center with the fireplace and large screen TV on the wall. She stumbled in as she flopped on the couch. Her dress falling over her thighs. She smiled. "I think I drunk too much?" she giggled as she looked up at the strking younger woman. The instense look she gave April made april pause in confusion. April's lonliness made her feel feelings she hadn't felt about another woman before. There was definately something different about this woman. She watched as she leaned back on the sofa,

“April tell me, dear how long has it been since you have had someone to love you? I mean all I see all the time is you and your daughter. Granted the love of one’s family is sometimes all that is needed but then again, you will have those nights, those lonely nights that you are in your room and your daughter is off to college and there is no one but you and the cold winter night. Then what will you do? What will you do when that feeling strikes or if you just simply want someone to talk to? I mean if I am digging too deep into your personal life just tell me and I will back off…” Seduction stopped talking but continued to play in April’s hair. She liked the feel of another women’s hair running through her fingers. Winry’s hand went from her hair and then to the women’s neck.

The touch was delicious, it was what April craved as she felt the younger womans fingers slide through her hair and make their way to her neck. It felt so natural, so tender and soft, yet strong. She was lying back, enjoying the attention. "I do get so lonely. I was so happy you came by, can you come by more often. I would love to have your company more" she said listlessly as she felt her heart beating faster, her heavy breasts rose and fell under her white dress. Her hem high on her firm thighs. Her head was spinning in a combination of the pleasure of the womans touch and the alcohol as she lie back open to the company.

Winry sighed; she too knew how it felt to have no one. Being a women of needs she too felt what April felt and as often as a daily basis. She nodded listening to what the women said. Seduction felt as though the woman was speaking to her very soul. In all matters April was much like Winry, a lonely women with needs, a person who sometimes just wanted to have someone to listen to her as she talked or be it the other way around she was sure that April would listen to her as well if need be. “I would not mind coming by keeping you company, At first I thought that I was intruding on your territory and I thought that it would be rather rude to not come by unannounced. But now that you say it s alright well then in that case I will be your personal pillow. You can keep talking and I will keep listening.” Winry positioned herself on the couch and pulled April onto her in such a way that made Seduction’s breasts a pillow for April’s head. “If you want you could fall asleep on me, I don’t mind. It would be nice not to sleep alone for once.” She said.

April was shocked when she felt the younger woman pull her closer and over onto her breasts, the words she spoke seemed natural, and the need to be close was obvious in both of them. APril had never really even considered being with another woman, and didn't really think of this as anything more than two friends lying together, feeling the closeness that helped deal with their lonely lives.

She lie there, her face on the younger woman's breasts, her large breasts against the woman's ribs, as her bare legs spread over the other woman's legs. Her mind was relaxed and feeling closer. She was feeling so trusting and satisfied she had found a friend to talk to sometimes. Her eyes closed, as she lay her tiny hand on the young woman's neck and lie against her. Feeling her hair stroked as she smiled content

Seduction’s hand went to April’s bra. Yes, she was getting bold. See, Johnny Walker had a way of bringing out the naughty in Winry. Things that she normally would not do she did when she was with Johnny. She was pretty sure April was feeling his poison as well. Seduction whispered in April’s ear as she fiddled with her bra.

“I know this is a little too forward but April, I know that you have not been touched in so long, as have I. I know how those nights can be… you alone in this big empty house and no one to satisfy you but you. Do you ever get lonely April, I mean seems like all of your children are grown and have left the nest, and all you have now is yourself. But here’s the problem, you can’t satisfy you like you want someone else too. I can however.” She took April’s hand and placed it where her crotch was. It was nice and thick, at least 8’’ flaccid and more than 10’’ while hard. She let out a small sigh when April’s hands touched her member. Technically, no one had touched it since it had grown and she was dying to experiment. “You like what it feels like, ever since I saw you I have wanted you Innocence. Please indulge me. I want to feel your tongue…”

Feeling her breasts freed as she was kissed, she was gasping and moaning, she pulled her hand back as she felt hte younger woman press her hand to the bulge, "oh god, you, you have a? I mean, it's a" she was feeling it, suddenly finding her fingers moving over the hardening shaft. Her eyeswide, she amazed herself as she felt her head lower. The woman's words so provactive as she worked the hardening shaft free and storked her, she moved her mouth over the huge head, sucking and licking the hardening shaft, she moaned as she bobbed.

She was moaning and sucking, ehr pussy was wet, she was so into what was happening, she had forgotten all about thsi being a woman young enough to be her daughter, or that she was a married woman, or that the younger woman had a penis. She just found herself sucking and licking her.

Seduction breathed a sigh and her breath became labored. April was doing a very good job at this, then again she had a husband and was probably well trained in the art of dick sucking.
“April, you are doing very well, yes, go easy dear I don’t want to cum just yet love. I want to feel those breasts on my dick. I want to make you feel good as well. I’m not selfish at all and I would like to share this pleasure with you.” Winry pumped into her mouth two more times and then pulled out. She didn’t want to cum yet and seeing April so eager to give in made this experience all the more desirable. She got up off the couch, hard dick and all and looked around, and then she looked at April. “I want you to take me to your bedroom, as comfortable as your living room is it is not the appropriate place for what I would like to do to you. The bedroom is more suited for these things; as we walk… leave a trail of your clothes. I want to see all of you.” She said touching her cheek. The aggressive Winry was showing her face, and it was making her member twitch to be in control.

April's lips were red and wet as she was pulled off the large member. She slowly stood the alcohol and lust making her prime for whatever the younger woman with the huge appendage was up too. She slipped off her dress and left it at the bottom of the stairs as she led her up to the bedroom, her panties slipped off, her round motherly ass exposed as it swayed with each step. Her big breasts bounced and swayed as she made her way into her bedroom. She lie on the big kingsize bed on her back, her wet shaved pussy exposed, her big breasts lie on her chest. Her nipples pink and hard distended, her half-dollar size areolas wrinkled and sensitive.

She could see the woman approach, the huge jutting shaft swayed with each step, she wasn't exactly sure how she had such a massive hard shaft on her lithe womanly body but she knew it was the biggest hardest one she had ever encountered. She gasped as the young woman moved to her bed, her anticipation as to what was to come was running rampid in her mind as she felt her heart pounding harder, her breathing coming in gasps as she looked in awe at her new lover.

Seduction walked slowly behind her marveling at the scene she was being shown. This woman was indeed beautiful and she found herself quite envious of her husband. How dare this man abandon something this wondrous for their were predators like her looking to pry on women like April. In fact Winry wanted April for herself the moment that they had spent time together. Each sway of April’s hips made Winry’s mouth water, each slight bounce from the females’ breasts made her dick twitch more and more. When they arrived at the bedroom the lust filled Seduction could barely contain herself as she mounted her prey.

“I want to feel all of you; I want to make you as happy as you’ve made me. Now, let’s see what this can do.” She said as she spread open April’s legs. Winry wasn’t used to seeing another gender like her own but this did not deter her. She smiled as she placed the head next to the awaiting tunnel. “Here we go.” She slid in, it was tight, wet, warm and oh so inviting. If not for sheer willpower alone she tried her damnest not to cum. She thrust slowly at first working up a rhythm and pace. Squishing sounds made Seduction moan. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she relished in this moment. “Mount me… I want to watch those breasts bounce.”

APril felt the thick head push into her, she let out a gasp as she was filled completely, Her eyes wide, she had never felt so stretched. She wondered if she would explode. She was moaning and gasping as she felt the thick shaft pumping. Finally turning, as she was directed, she found herslef on top, her body rocking back and forth, her big breasts swaying her long pink nipples sticking out so hard. She lowered her nipples one at a time to the younger womans mouth. Feeling her body tremble, as she rode the exquisite huge shaft. She was moaning out her cries getting louder as she felt her pussy clenching around the hard shaft, knowing she would have an orgasm any second.

She had never had a women ride her before, then again she had never had a women’s breasts in her face, and she had never felt the wonders of a tight and wet pussy on her cock. She thrusted harder and pushed inside deeper letting out a coo and biting her lips. Oh, this woman was trained and trained well. Palming her breasts and pinching her nipples she leaned in and caressed her tits putting each on in her mouth one at a time and then both at once.

“You are a good bitch; daddy taught you well I wanna test him now too… if your pussy is this good I wonder how his cock feels. Does it feel like mine? Does it fit inside you like mine?” She thrusted harder and palmed her ass, it was so soft, yet firm. April moved with such motion, such desire, like she wanted it to be punished, like she wanted to be pounded. Winry bit her lip as she spoke again. “You make me wanna bend you over and thrust inside you and make you say my name. Give me all of you, show me that kinky woman that you have pent up in there. I want to see how nasty you can get.” She said gyrating her hips just a little faster while twisting her nipples.

Gasping and moaning, she felt her nipples pinched and pulled, her long pink nipples in ehr fingers as she bounced on her young lover. The thick long shaft deep inside her. She bounced and moaned taking the thick shaft deep inside her. Feeling her pussy so stretched as she bounced, her big breasts bouncing in the young womans hands, feeling her nipples sucked. She was gasping and moaning. "oh god, yes, take me like a slut." she gasped, feeling her pussy convulsing around the thick shaft.

That one moment in time when she touched her… that one moment in time where their bodies met and melted together, to have Winry’s thickness inside of her. This was what she wanted; no this is what she desired more than the stalking her more than watching her enjoy herself with Winry’s Johnny Walker. April was enjoying herself and Seduction was glad that she could help her.

“Bend over; put that ass in the air so I can pound it from the back. You might want to grab a pillow, I am gonna make you scream my Innocent.” She leaned upward and her breasts bounced with Aprils as she thrusted deeper into the women. She could feel April’s orgasm building and in turn this was making her orgasm build. She could not cum, at least not yet. She wanted to hear April moan her name, she wanted to know that she had satisfied her partner.

Tucking a pillow under her tummy, April got on her hands and knees, letting her face go tot he cushionof the couch, her mature round ass sticking up as the thick huge shaft pushed into her pussy again. She felt the yougner woman start pounding into her making her moan and cry out. She couldn't imagine why she hadn't cum already, deciding the alcohol was making her last longer. April's moans filled the room, she was so aroused and feeling so hot and ready to explode as she moaned and gasped.

As April’s ass was presented to her Winry just marveled at the sight, giving her ass a hard smack she positioned herself behind the mature female and began pounding away. This position was better for April than Winry because April could feel it going in deeper and the harder that Seduction pushed inside her walls the more she would moan. But with all the excitement came April’s wetness. Her body was so soft and her walls felt like silk. Seduction’s body began to shake and her faces were riddled with ecstasy. This position was going to be it, she pumped harder gasping as her breath became labored. Gripping the woman’s hair she pulled her back to her and whispered in her ear.

“You’re so good, I’m going to explode… where do you want it?” She said out of breath. It was almost about that time as she let out a final cry of passion.

Feeling the hard slap on her ass, she moaned as the younger woman pounded into her with the massive shaft, going deeper and stretching her more, she felt her pump into her mature body over and over faster and faster. She was gasping and moaning, feeling her hair pulled, her back arched, she felt the thick shaft pumping deep, throbbing deep in her warm wet pussy. "oh god," she moaned feeling her lover throb inside her, knowing she was about to receive a load of cum. As she was asked where she wanted the cum, she felt the throbbing, heard the woman's cry. "Not in me I'm not on the pill" she said as she felt the hot seed dumping in her pussy. She didn't know if she could get pregnant from it but she was gasping and moaning as she felt her womb filled with the young seed.

Back
Top Bottom