Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing a friends Mother (Yoshi and Aprilmay)

Winry paused as she felt a wave of ecstasy wash over her as she finally pumped slowly into the woman. Seeing as though Winry was born a female she couldn’t possibly get another woman pregnant. If she could it would be a medical and scientific breakthrough and well let’s be honest then there would be no real need for men anymore. She pulled out slowly and then laid on the woman’s chest.
“Do not fret. It will go back to what you’re used to seeing as soon as I am not aroused anymore. It was an experiment anyway. You see when I am aroused and depending on what sex I am aroused by I get the gender that they want. So in a way I am accustomed to fit my partner.” She said smiling satisfactorily.

lying back with the woman against her, April was confused and satisfied. She looked bewildered, not sure if it was even real, as she smiled. "whatever you are, it was great" she cooed, feeling the closeness as she lie close to the younger woman. Her body feeling actually fucked for the first time she could remember.

Seduction played in the woman’s hair and held her close. Her member had receded and was now back to the normal woman part that she was used to having. Adjusting the pillows and quilt to fit her she snuggled. It was late around three in the morning but Winry didn’t care. She had spent the day with April and at least for right now there was nowhere else she wanted or needed to be more than by the older woman’s side. Looking down at April’s content face Winry sighed. “I am glad that you enjoyed yourself. It has been so long since I got to do the cuddling part with someone other than my pillow. So I thank you for this part.” She said lightly kissing her elder on the forehead.

Back
Top Bottom