Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific cravings (MxF; MxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwalker

Super-Earth
So I have another thread of more generalized stuff I enjoy here. But I've been scouring the female requests and haven't found anyone who mentions these specific pairings or scenes in their requests, so I'm posting here in hopes of finding it.

I'm looking for a handful of scenarios that interest me especially in the short term, though I never turn down a good long term partner. So this can be a scene or 30, or something more depending on how we enjoy it. I'm typically a more dominant RPer, but want to explore new things for fun and profit (and lust).

I'm looking for 2 specific things right now:

1- A plot involving MC transforming into a girl or futa for some reason. I'm super flexible and will do anything from a long-term, fantasy type plot of exploring a wilderness of magic and monsters, being turned into a girl or futa, and being taken and fucked over and over by whatever things find me to a son who's father decides he needs a good little girl and I'm it. I'm leaving this plot open and general on purpose. I have a slew of good plot ideas for it to pitch, but the one thing that I want is multiple partners. Both in the sense of a gangbang and that I don't want a romantic, long-term, one on one plot. Make me a whore.

2- A plot where I play a 'normal' male and have a futa play with me. I am typically dominant and pursue partners, but I will be submissive in the roleplays and will expect YC to push for sex...at least at first;) . You'll see some pairing below but feel free to pitch an idea to me. I'm friendly and love new, twisted plots.

So, on to the scenes and pairings:
Scenes:
Alternately, these scenes--which are admittedly not very deep but could become such--are ones I'd be interested in, too.

Spiked Drink. Why do I look like this? Why do I feel so horny?

Locker Room Goo. With a new body comes a new mind.

Kinky Girlfriend. Let's see how YOU like it.

The Smuggler Miss, you've been randomly selected for a full body search.

The Blue Bimbo. Fighting crime until she gets distracted by those heroic bodies in tights...or someone gets distracted by hers.

The Mask An ancient curse. A demigod slut who possess mortals.

Best.Game.Ever. Virtual reality becomes reality.

Pairings
daddy x daughter
son x mother
younger brother x older sister
student x teacher
Babysitter; boss or anyone else who can get him alone

So shoot me a PM if any of this (or something similar) interests you.

I'd be interested, I'm rather fond of futa roleplaying and would be more than happy to pair up with you, PM me if you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom