Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests, kinks, storylines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwalker

Super-Earth
This thread will double as a list of kinks and vague plot-lines I'm looking for, as well as a place for an RP that would like to be long term and what it entails.

Note: I respond best to the email address in the ad, and would prefer long term

Here is what I REALLY want right now...if you're interested in being the "GM":
What I want is to play an explorer of some sort. he doesn't need to be an 'explorer' as much as a guy who is exploring/wandering through an unknown and dangerous land (i.e. he might be running from something, or hunting treasure, etc).

While this RP lends itself to a sub male or just a guy, I'm more than willing to be dominant and assertive...sort of like it, really. Along the way he'll encounter all sorts of danger--preferably in the form of various cultures, creatures and girls who will seduce him or take him for breeding/sexual depravity purposes. While I'm fine being sub and even non-con here, that certainly isn't all I want. I genuinely enjoy the new culture aspect and I am just as interested in being overtaken by a nympho zombie mob as I am developing a relationship with the jungle princess.

This can be a post-apocalyptic setting or a fantasy setting, but some form of the supernatural is a must! So if it's post-apoc, there should be weird, mutated things, psychics and normal people.

If you need ideas of what I might run into: Try Here

While I'm open for almost anything (so email me if this doesn't appeal but you're interested in something else), I'm craving this story right now.

If that's not your thing...maybe this is? (aka, 'generic' request/plot part)

I like lots of RP scenarios, and the more original the better. If you're just looking for 'a good time' I am occasionally down for that, too. I'm very flexible, but probably prefer taboo scenes. Rather than likes and such, I'll list things I LOVE and things I refuse to do. Assume anything else ranges form "sure" to "meh."

I love:
  • eager/excited/horny girls
  • being seduced
  • dom/sub behavior
  • blackmail (on either side)
  • mild ageplay
  • partners who write more than reactionary RPs (in other words, you don't only respond to my posts, but actually advance the story yourself)
  • Incest
  • cybersex
My Rabbit hole tells more specifics: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=darkwalker

I know...short list, right? So if interested, email me: rpg920@live.com

I don't RP over IMs or here on the site.
I am no longer accepting applications for this, as I have a couple games going, but feel free to offer to run my game above!
As to an RP I would be mostly 'running,' I do enjoy giving great RPs as a sort of gamemaster. This would be my current taste:
The RP will involve your character being lost in a completely foreign world (or perhaps exploring the unknown reaches of their world) where they will encounter new peoples, creatures and magical stuff. Yes those things will do naughty things to you on a frequency level ranging from “about half the time” to “holy shit does anything here NOT want to get into my pants?” The exact frequency depends on you.

Basic requirements
You must be able to RP over emails. That’s the only thing I RP over with any sort of regularity. PMs or threads here will result in my updating once or twice a week, at best. You can find me here: rpg920@live.com

You must actually want to do erotic scenes involving non-human and barely human things. This will not always be the case, but often enough that if you’re not into it, neither of us will enjoy the RP.

You must be fluent in English and have good to great grammar. I’m not asking for perfection, but spelling (or spellcheck) and basic punctuation/capitalization skills are more or less a must.

Obligatory Kink part
This will detail aspects of the RP that you should be interested in—or at least fine roleplaying:

Absolute musts:
Men, creatures, humanoids (elves; fairies; aliens, etc)

You should be into most, if not all, of the following. I’m fine leaving a few things out, but if you hate half this list, we won’t have fun. We can discuss specifics during application:

Women
Magic
Oral
Groups
Monsters
Strange devices
Dominant partners
Non-Con

That isn’t a complete list of what I will RP, but those things will likely be in the game somewhere.

Don’t worry about these, because I will not do them.
Excessive blood
Toilet stuff
Pure rape, unless it results in some sort of change of heart where your character decides she LIKES being used and owned.

Acceptable Characters

First off, female applicants only. Now, as the world you’ll be exploring will be largely unknown to you there’s no limitation on genre for your character. Want to be a space-faring explorer? Fine. A pirate lost at sea? Great. A college student who falls down a hole chasing a rabbit? Sure. A Japanese schoolgirl complete with cat ears, laser gun and skirt not quite covering her panties? Awesome.

I will find a way to get your character into the story—no need for you to come up with that. The most important thing is that your character be compelling, interesting and willing to explore. Whether she’s curious, scared or just can’t stay in one place very long doesn’t matter. What does matter is us not spending half the RP finding ways to motivate her to move on. I strongly encourage her to be realistic, or way out there (I’ve enjoyed RPs with very real characters, and characters literally too ditzy to realize they were being felt up…both can be fun, so don’t be afraid to go over the top).

Ready for the application?

Name:
Vitals (age, height & weight—description is ok, numbers not necessary)
Who is she? (student; explorer; waitress; slave, etc.)
Personality: (why do people like/hate her? What does she enjoy? Faults/Endearing qualities)
Description: (What does she look like? Pictures are fine, too, but please no photographs of celebrities)
Skills: What are a few things she is good at? This can be anything from gunplay to math to seduction.

OOC: What do YOU want out of this game? As a player, what are you hoping this game will give you?

Feel free to submit multiple characters, but not more than three.

Still looking...nobody out there has any interest in playing multiple people and scenes?

Interesting. Would you or your partners mind posting some of your games so that we can see how to get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom