Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Celsoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

Super-Earth
Welcome to Camp Celsoul, we hope you enjoy your stay here, because you won't be leaving...

Basic Information

Camp Celsoul is a camp designed by demons to harvest slaves to do their bidding, and souls for devouring. If you don't become one, you will become the other. So, when making a character, please review the other characters already in place to be sure you are creating a diverse character... we need demons, as well as campers.

The first few days of camp seem fairly normal. You arrive, meet the people you will be living with for the "summer" and have a good time swimming, hiking, star gazing, attending bonfires and any of the other activities the camp has to offer. But, as you do these things, bad things begin to happen. They seem like accidents at first, but they aren't. The demons are trying to scare you, they find humor and pleasure in making you scream. At some point you'll have to decide, become a slave to these beasts and turn against your friends, or become a meal. The forest holds deadly creatures, tentacle monsters, ogres and other beasts, and the water holds similar creatures so beware! (These things can be controlled by anyone.)

Violence, romance, smut... it's all welcomed, just have fun!

Character Information

Like I said, I'd like diversity. So you're welcome to be any thing you'd like, be it human, fae, elf, neko, etc. but be sure that your character isn't a duplicate of one already in the RP.

Also, we need demons who will be doing bad and twisted things, mind games, close calls, etc. as well as unsuspecting campers. (Yes there can be good demons, but let's keep them to a minimum, only one or two.) So be sure you're checking to see if we don't already have too many of one or the other.

Character Template

Post your profiles HERE - And keep in mind, I will be making sure we don't have too many of one gender, or too many of one race. So, please be sure to review the other profiles before creating one of your own.

Owner:
Character Name:
Camper or "Employee":
Appearance: (Must be a picture - Anime only)
Species:
Orientation:
Extra Info: Optional

Rules

1. Follow all Blue Moon Rules first and foremost.
2. Characters MUST be over 18.
3. Please be able to post a paragraph or so, at the minimum.
4. No killing others unless approved by the owner of the character.
5. Violence, romance, smut... it's all encouraged!

If you have any questions or would like to chat about the role-play, c'mon over to the OOC!

Have fun! :)

RE: Camp Celsoul - Now open and accepting!

With her small duffel bag over her shoulder, Trixie moved up the three short steps into the small two person cabin. The screen door slammed behind her and she stood, taking in the place. There was a bunk bed on one wall, a couple of dressers, a lamp, a small desk, a mini fridge, and a radio. The showers were in a separate building a short walking distance from the cabins, which were each about twenty feet apart.

Trixie was wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight white t-shirt over her bathing suit and a pair of flip flops which she kicked off on her way to the bunk bed. She tossed her bag onto the mattress and picked up the flyer left on the pillow. It had a map on one side and a list of all the amenities on the other, along with the times breakfast, lunch and dinner would be served. She flopped down onto the bed to decide whether to go horseback riding first, or hiking. She was thankful that the cabins were unisex, but didn't care who her bunkmate was. She only hoped they would arrive soon since she hadn't seen another person yet.

Pepper soon arrived to camp with her black hair pinned up in a clip. Her brown eyes scanning the area for signs of possible víctima. She licked her rubby red lips and cocked a wicked grin. She did not need bags for she had a hidden stash of cloths in a cave in the forest. She wore a black tank under a black netted shirt. She also had on a black leather skirt with black leather boots.

Pepper soon found her cabin she be using to hide her cover. She was going to be counsler of the cabin while picking out her victums. Pepper walked in and saw Trixie and crocked a grin at the sight of the girl maybe she could have some fun with her.

At the sound of the cabin door opening Trixie sat up, placing the flyer down next to her. She gave Pepper a sweet smile, although by her attire she wasn't sure Pepper would be too overly friendly. She stood and padded barefoot over to the woman and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Trixie. My friends call me Trix. Are you camping here for the summer too?" Trixie was unsure if the female was a camper or a counselor. Her almond colored eyes landed on the ruby red lipstick and Trixie found herself staring at bright color.

Pepper smiled and said "I will be this cabins counsler nice to meet you Trixie". Pepper give the girl her best friendly smile but deep down she wanted to play with the girl or better yet tormenta her. Pepper then said " you can call me pepper".

Jace appeared at the entrance to the camp a simple cut in the fabric of reality allows him to step from place to place, without the necessity of flight. He sighed sliding his hand into the hoody he had brought with him for civilian clothes. He was an archangel, with all the powers of one, but for some reason was not given any responsibilities unless literally all hell were to break loose, in which case he was to guide Gods army...but that wasn't happening at the time.

Jace calmly strolled into the camp his bag slung over his shoulder as he continued to walk, he was unsure of where to go...there didn't seem to be too many people there at the time so he really had no one to guide him. "Fuck."Jace muttered to himself, taking a seat at a bench near a bunch of trees and sighed...he'd wait...forever if he had to, to see someone he could ask to see where he should go.

When they shook, something about Pepper caused the hairs on the back of Trixie's neck to stand on end. She shook the feeling off. "It's nice to meet you Pepper," she said, taking a step back. She wondered when the other campers would begin to arrive and who her bunk mate would be, but mostly she was just trying to take her mind off of the eerie feeling Pepper gave her. "I think, I'm going to get some fresh air," she said nervously, moving swiftly around the woman and out the door. She was looking back over her shoulder at Pepper, wondering what it was about the woman that gave her the chills, instead of watching where she was going and misjudged the steps. Trixie reached out for anything to catch herself from falling to the ground although the impact seemed inevitable.

Jace watched the scenery, the breeze blew in a quaint manner he enjoyed...it was quiet. He could sense the danger, a persons lifeline always pushed off those vibes, he being an archangel he had the ability to feel and see them when he wanted to. His eyes diverted quickly to the side. With a blink of an eye he had cut a hole to a void that caused him to appear behind the girl, grabbing a hold of her clothing as he held her mere centimeters away from the ground easily lifting her onto her feet.

"Should be more cautious...could've hurt yourself."Jace said calmly.

Trixie's eyes were shut and she held her breath waiting for impact. When it didn't happen and she felt a tug at the back of her shirt, she opened one eye slowly to see the ground far too close for comfort. As she was pulled to her feet, she blinked owlishly up at the male who had saved her. Where had he come from? He was so, dashing. Trixie blushed, "I am cautious," she said defending herself. "I was just," not being cautious... "looking at something." She crossed her arms in a sort of pout. She'd been called a klutz far too many times in the past few years and she wasn't about to hear it from a stranger! He seemed so calm and collected standing there like that. "Thanks," she finally mumbled. She offered a smile, "I'm Trixie."

RE: Camp Celsoul - [3 characters - accepting more!]

Jace studied the girl in front of him...she was a strange one. Happy like any other normal human...but still strange. He wasn't sure what the feeling was...it could be hate...or tolerance. Then he registered her voice. "You're welcome."Jace said stopping before he continued. "I'm Jace." He didn't feel like revealing his race, or abilities so he didn't use any. "Do you know where my cabin is by any chance?"Jace wondered...he wasn't sure about one thug in specific...was this a co-Ed camp? Or gender specific.

RE: Camp Celsoul - [3 Characters; Accepting more!]

"Huh? Your cabin? Yooouu didn't read the flyer very well did you?" she said pointing up at him with a smile. She was poking fun, but what else was she to do? So far he was the only other camper here. "I read that the camp is completely co-ed." She wondered if that meant the showers were too. If that was the case, she'd have to be sure to shower in the middle of the night when no one else was in there! "And the cabins aren't assigned. Other than that, I just got here," she looked around, "and this place is totally dead." She stuck out her bottom lip in another pout. Dinner wouldn't be served in the dining hall for another two hours, what was she going to do alone until then?

Her almond colored eyes found Jace again. Something about him seemed different, really different. Without realizing she was doing it, she was leaning forward into his personal space to study him closer. He certainly looked like a normal person. She couldn't quite put her finger on whatever it was.

"Flyer? I received no such flyer..."Jace said calmly, realizing that the cabins were co-Ed was a bit off putting...but at the moment...she seemed to be the only camper here besides him at the moment. With an exasperated sigh he looked her in the eyes."Guess I'm bunkin with you."Jace said calmly sliding his hand into his pockets. He wasn't used to most endeavors of the human world. "Mind showing me to the cabin then?"Jace asked sighing once more.

Pepper then walked out of her cabin and smirked when she saw hace. Pepper must have hit the jacket por for now she had to victiums to play with. Pepper walked over to the two and said " well now i have to campers to counsl so far if you guys need it". Pepper wanted to teacher out and stroke them like they was pets but fought the urge least she bloque her cover. Jace to her seem more fun to play with than trixie but still she wanted them both.

Trixie smiled, "Of course." She turned around to lead the way and almost ran right into Pepper. She gasped lightly. What a sneaky woman. "Yeah this is Pepper, Pepper this is Jace," she paused for a moment, eyes looking from one to the other, "I guess if no one else shows up we'll be spending the summer together." Trixie wouldn't really mind probably, she certainly loved having friends to hang with, but this camp was so beautiful she wouldn't mind spending some time discovering herself instead.

"I was just going to show Jace around the cabin," she said to Pepper before continuing up the steps. When she got to the top she turned to face Pepper again. "Maybe you could give us a tour of the camp once Jace is settled in?" Trixie continued inside the cabin. She would wait for Jace to put his things away and head back out for a tour with Pepper. Hopefully they still had time for some exciting activity before dinner.

RE: Camp Celsoul - [3 Characters; Need a male demon!]

"Um, excuse me?"

Right in front of Pepper was a young, brown-haired, brown-eyed man carrying a small duffle bag.

"Are you one of the counselors?"

The young man tugged on the strap that suspended the bag from his shoulder, shifting it's weight.

"I just got here a few minutes ago, and I was looking for my cabin."

Pepper smiled at the boy and thought boy he looks tasty. She nodded her head and said "yes I'm one of the counselors here at the camp ". she stared at his body for a bit before adding . "if you follow me I will show you to your cabin ." she turned around and took a glance back at the boy and give him a seductive smile.

The man turned to follow the woman.

"My name is Charles. What's your name?"

"nice to meet you Charles my name is pepper" she said with a sexy smile. When they got to the door she turned to him and said "here we go want me to come in with you or wait out here for ya". she was going to get to know this one more and the others and soon she would pick her first victim.

"Oh, um, I guess you should come in and show me around," said Charles, looking a little embarrassed. "This is my first time being someplace like this."

Pepper smirked and said "alright then follow me". she took him by the hand and she thought she felt something different about Charles but decided to let it go for now. She wanted to break out her demon form on him and see his reaction but knew it was too early yet. she wanted the other two around first or maybe she could nab them each alone then have her fun. she walked inside of the cabin and turned to Charles and said "Pick any buck you want as you can see that one with all black sheets with white tigers on them is mine and there's Trixes anther cabin mate as well as Jace's so that leaves well as you can alot to chose from". She thought she sounded funny to him but did not care too much about that. she then pointed to the bathroom area and said "showers and toilets are in there if you need to make use of the rest room now or in the future ". she let out a soft giggle and smiled at the boy.

"Oh, well, um." said Charles, looking around, appearing to be a little nervous as Pepper took his hand.

"You don't mind if I pick this one next to yours, do you?" he asked, pointing with his free hand. "Um, I mean it's just close to the window and all!"

RE: Camp Celsoul - [Still Accepting]

Pepper smiled and said "no go ahead I wont mind or bite you ". she turned away with a smile on her face and said so only she could hear "not too hard anyway".

She then looked back over her shoulder and said "I will be in the shower if you need me". She needed to work on her plan and cool herself off for she was getting too hot and with too many mice around to play with was too much for her.

Trixie stood just outside the cabins looking around and wondering if there were going to be many more campers this summer. She shrugged and decided she might as well do something to pass the time and made her way towards the edge of the lake. She walked out onto a long dock and stripped off her top, then her shorts and then her flip flops to reveal her favorite swim suit. Without another moments hesitation, she dove into the cool lake water. The temperature was perfect and she swam beneath the surface for a moment before coming up for air, smiling as the sun warmed her face.

"Okay then!" said Charles. He began to put his things by his bunk as Pepper left the room. He ignored Jace for the moment, and when he was finished he left the cabin.

Soon he was by the lake, standing by the side as Trixie came back up after her dive.

"Hello."

Trixie's sapphire eyes snapped open at the sound of a voice and she turned around to see a boy she hadn't seen yet before. "Oh, you startled me," she said before smiling sweetly as she waded in the water. "I'm Trixie," she offered as she swam towards the dock where he stood, chestnut colored hair floating gracefully behind her. "The water is perfect," she said as she looked up at him on the dock. "Care for a swim?" The water glistened off of her smooth skin and lapped at her breasts as she waded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom