Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

The twins nodded silently as they took the paint from their lovers, drawing the lines in for themselves, before joining the march.Even though they weren't their people, they loved two of their children, and the two were crying by the time the walk ended. Wrapping a arm around Alma's waist he pulled her against his chest, holding onto her tightly, kissing her head because it moved him greatly to be allowed to join the walk, but more because he was so glad that he hadn't had to mourn her loss. The idea of losing her to anyone tore him apart, and he wasn't going to let it happen."I love you."He muttered

Alma hugged him tightly as the people moved through the darkness. after a pain march, they always had a fertility ceremony to pick their spirits back up, and to repopulate, since the pain march was usually only reserved for the loss of many, many people. "come, the Fertility ceremony will be starting." Amal admitted. "i understand that humans do not regard sex in the same manner that we do. if you do not wish for us to take part, we will not join in the orgy." Amal promised, smiling at Dante and Rich, Alma smiling as well as she too nodded. "the fertility ceremony usually only lasts a few hours." "but the mating part can last two to three days." Amal admitted looking amused. "the couples get themselves so worked up, that they do nothing but fuck for two or three days, ensuring as much new life as possible."

Rich snickered a little wrapping a arm around alma, nuzzling her a little."I think I want to.It will be a new experience.And I wouldn't mind fucking all the time."He smirked nuzzling his girl. Dante laughed laughing as he kissed Amal hard, looking amused."While some humans dont do public orgies, I really don't mind a audience to see how amazing I am." "....you are such a narcissist."Rich pointed out snickering

the twins beamed happily and dragged them to the tables as Rione'Tuth explained the fertility ceremony to interested natives, many of them deciding to take part and try having sex with Aliens as well. the party was slow to take off, many still sad and upset, but more and more alcohol was consumed, more and more food was eaten, and more and more aphrodisiacs where imbibed and soon the party was massive and all over the place, the children had long ago been put to bed, and the party had been moved far away from the town. the Aphrodisiacs where even fully effective, many of the aliens, and humans where burning inside, needing to fuck, and all at once, everyone was screwing, people left and right, kissing, thrusting, touching, the food and alcohol ignored in favor of sex, all of them moaning and groaning, screwing and fucking, two males picking out Dante, one in him, one under him getting screwed, Amal in the same position but with a cock in his mouth, Alma crying out in ecstasy as a male Indian pounded into her, an Alien in her mouth, everyone everywhere just screwing up a storm. and as the sun started to peek out of the horizon, partners began to split off, moving into hidden hollows, into ships or into tents to screw, and screw, and screw, Alma practically dragging Rich into their ship, riding him mercilessly until they both passed out from exhaustion, Amal doing the same to poor Dante.

By the time they finished with fucking days later Rich sighed tiredly collapsing next to Alma tiredly, resting his head on her chest."Need to sleep....sleep and recover.Love you."The man said nuzzling her,refusing to be moved, because it took to much energy. Now all he wanted to do was recover, and that meant being with her.Grinning sleepily because he knew that the world would be better now that alien and human had found common ground in their need for sex and life. Their desires and passions would be the building blocks for a whole new world.

three years later the world was indeed a much brighter place. no one bothered the aliens anymore after the big fiasco, a mob of over twenty thousand people gathered outside of the alien's new home and threatened to swarm them all, that was, until Guardians and Dancers alike and completely devastated the entire mob, without a single death on either side. the Dancers and Guardians only knocked them out and shoved them back, the show of power so amazing no one had dared try to harm the aliens again, for fear that next time it wouldn't be so humiliating, and more of a bloodbath. there where children running all over the place, many of whom where a mix of human and alien. the Aliens had disabled all major nuclear weapons and bombs worldwide when they had appeared, and had ignored all protests from everyone, instead giving them the technology they needed to run on electricity, solar and wind power, and nothing else. all natural and renewable sources. they even cleaned the ocean's and lakes, and many animals once almost extinct where thriving thanks to the Aliens, who where monitoring the forests now.

cancer had become a thing of the past, as had some transferable diseases like HIV and Chicken Pox. though unfortunately there was still no cure for the common cold. the first week the aliens had been on earth they'd all caught one, and had been certain they where dying, but to the natives amusement. Alma had been insistent on children, and she and Rich now had three beautiful babies, almost exactly a year apart, one was Rich'Amala, the oldest at three, a beautiful little girl. the other was Damien (insert Rich's last name here because i'm an idiot and can't remember.) and the third was newborn, and they hadn't decided on a name yet. Tuth'Alma, had become Rich'Alma, just as Tuth'Amal had become Dante'Amal, though they couldn't physically have kids, Amal was considering adopting an orphan from another country. the world was at peace, and so where the people of Ithrea.

Back
Top Bottom