Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

she giggled a little and shook her head. "no, the ones they speak of only observe, these people are just very close to their earth." she admitted smiling a little. "anyone so connected to their Lady Mother is bound to have similar traditions." she admitted plugging into her computer and then sliding the Memory card into it's slot, the small room filling the screen again as the pictures downloaded across light years of space. this time no loud piercing noise was needed to attract their attention, the parents where there in an instant. "hello Tuth'Alma!" Rione'Tuth chirped happily as he sat down in front of the screen, his wife Tuth'Thalma following, both looking overjoyed to see their daughter. "Hello Human'Rich." Alma giggled a little. "no no daddy, it's just Rich, they do not have the same way of naming as we do. your human English is very nice." "thank you daughter, it is a complicated language. difficult to learn sometimes." Tuth admitted, shaking his head a little.

Rich smiled at the two, "It can be.But there are many here willing to help you learn."He reasured before smiling wider, waving a hand towards Alma."But that is not why we called.We have sent you some pictures of the natives and land that we have found for you. Already, they are building homes for you."he said smiling."while I am sure you will want to help, they wanted to have something ready for you to arrive."He said looking so excited to have them arriving soon, because it meant that alma wouldn't be going anywhere, and that he would be with her forever.

the two parents smiled as they looked down and pulled open the pictures, gasping in amazement at how pretty everything was chattering in their native tongue as they examined the pictures, Alma giggling. "their excited." she explained grinning at him as Thalma and Tuth grinned at their 'children'. "where is Tuth'Amal?" "fornicating." "ah! good for him!" Thalma chirped happily. "we will tell the people!" she decided, clapping happily Alma hesitating. "... how many are left?" "..." "mother, how many are left?" "that we know of?.... three hundred..." she admitted softly. "and there are many who will not survive the Hyper Drive... in total.... i would estimate two hundred total arriving tomorrow." Tuth finished his eyes closed, Alma looking horrified, a hand pressed to her mouth. "the Elders are gone." Thalma admitted softly, anyone over five hundred years has passed into the Lady Mothers arms..." ".... there are still at least two hundred of us... we can rebuild." Alma whispered, her voice choked with grief. "i will inform Amal... and we will prepare for the March of Pain..."

Rich nodded wrapping his arms around her, holding her close. Wrapping her in his arms tightly, pressing a kiss to her head."WE will be ready for you, Thalma, and Tuth."Rich said looking up at his 'parents' worriedly, scared for the girl in his arms. Worried that she would be broken by this."Shhh love, we'll rebuild. We will do this. Ome sweetheart, we will rest,and be ready for them in the morning."He muttered rocking her gently, gently nudging her towards the back room for rest. Wanting her to sleep, and to cuddle her so he could make her feel as well as he could.

she watched her parents leave and held in her sorrow until they where gone, pressing her face into his chest and letting out a small sob. "only two hundred... only two hundred left." she whispered, small tears rolling down her cheeks, but instead of clear like a humans was, they where a strange blue color, probobly due to the lack of salt and water in their diets. but the tears where blue, and she was very distraught. she snuggled into him. "we will need candles... many candles." she muttered softly, sniffling a little. "will you get enough candles?" she asked softly as she crawled into the Hammock. "need lots of candles.." she muttered, falling asleep with no urging, she was too exhausted from the long day and the distress to stay awake anymore.

Rich smiled a little, kissing her head."I'll take care of things."He said before heading out to do just that.

In the morning Rich yawned sleepily as he joined Amal and Dante outside, smiling a little when he saw that Dante had done what he'd asked and gathered as many candles as he could. The pile being nearly as wide as the ship, and almost as tall."Think we got enough?" "Yea, danny, I'm pretty sure it is."He snickered, because his twin looked so excited about having the candles ready. Pausing he frowned, looking around him."Where's alma?"He asked, having come outside when he'd woken up alone.

Amal was preparing the feast for the end of the March, and many of the villagers where helping, introducing many natural wild foods that could be hunted and harvested, Amal looking in fascination, burying his pain with work as he moved, preparing the 'makeup' that would be painted on each Ithreanian's face, and anyone who wanted to join the death march could and would receive the same honors as the Ithreanians. "... i just saw her, she was with a couple of boys to go pick some berries." Amal admitted, not looking all that worried. his sister often vanished to have some privacy while she grieved.

Rich smiled, loking around."I'll go help.I have my cell, give a call if you need something."He said looking amused as he heded towards the bery field that the elders had directed him to, looking slightly worried when he saw the boys, but no Alma."Where's Alma?"He asked as he walked closer, starting to help them pick berries. Not really worried, just curious about where she was. He was worried about how she was handling the news of her race.

the boys looked up at them, looking relieved to see him. "Alma went with strange men..." they admitted. "she told us to hide in the bushes, the men didn't see us." "they had badges, and told her they had the president's permission to take her away." "i don't think they did." "but Alma went with them anyway." "it was strange." "i think she knew they didn't have Mister Presidents permission either." "but she was scared they might find us." "so she went with them." "we didn't know what to do!" who could have taken off with Alma... who would have dared? and where was she now!? "we took this, i was scared, but it was hanging out of his pocket so i grabbed it..." one of the little boys admitted holding out a wallet to him. inside was a FBI badge and identification card, like all FBI carried. not, good.

Rich's snarl was so not good as he looked at the badge, the edge of the metal cutting into his hand as he held the thing tightly."Come on boys. We're going home. Then we'll decide what to do."He said trying to stay calm so they wouldn't freak out anymore, rounding them up and jogging back to the town before grabbing amal and Dante. "What is it?"Dante growled looking at him. "Alma's been taken.By the FBI. I need to get back to washington before they do. They wont expect us to be able to fly faster then them."He said looking anxious looking at amal."You're family. We cant let them know she's gone.Not yet. We will if we can't find her.But I wont ruin finding a new home with this."

the kids winced at the snarl and then nodded giving him a tight comforting hug before racing back to the village, Amal looking worried when he saw the look on Dante's face, hesitating. "we cannot let my people know." he ordered, his voice hoarse. "their due any minute... the children are going to hand out the candles, and my father will lead the March. we'll get Jack and Julie." Amal decided the president would be able to order the FBI to release Alma, and if they refused, Jack could kick their asses. he was in the secrete service for a reason after all.

The two brothers nodded waiting for the president and agent to join them,explaining quickly. Before looking at Amal Rich swallowed hard,"Do you think we're capable of taking the ship by ourselves?It would give us a head start if we can get there before they do."He said looking worried. Dante sighed, trying to think straight, because he knew rich was going tocrash soon enough and that cold rationale was going to shatter as soon as he thought about it to hard. Julien nodded looking serious and pissed that the FBI had dared disobey him on the subject of the aliens.

Amal nodded a little. "i can easily fly the ship on my own." he admitted calmly, his eyes hooded, rage shining in them as he moved for the ship, Jack grimacing as he followed. "you know i didn't beleive it until now, that Amal could be a warrior." he admitted swallowing thickly. "but i've seen that look in many peoples eyes." he admitted. "he's killed, and if they don't give up his sister, he'll raze the entire compound tot he ground to get her back." stating fact, and warning them because he knew none of them where in the right state of mind to realize just how serious Amal was taking this. they hurried into the ship, and amal didn't even give any warning as he leaped, the strange sensation of being in two places at once without warning had made Jack sick, the man hurling into a garbage bin... at least he hoped it was a garbage bin. they where back in DC, hovering over the FBI base, people streaming out of their houses to stare, some cheering, others looking afraid, a dew holding guns, wary of an attack, but no one came out of the FBI building, they probobly knew exactly why they where there, though there was no way that Alma could have gotten there yet.

Rich to, threw up as they arrived to emotionally to clearly think as he realized that they were already in DC. Looking shocked as he stared up the building he swallowed hard, "We beat them here, probably. Even if everyone inside knows why we're here."He said frowning as he thought about how to get inside. Julien rolled his eyes a little as he realized what the twins were trying to figure out."Guys.I'm the president.I'll just order them to let us in."He said heading for the doors."M-Mr. President!W-we did not know-"The receptionist stuttered looking at the small group looking scared because she hadn't been told they'd be here so soon when they'd found the girl missing. "let us in helen. They had no permission to take the girl.And I want someone to answer for daring to do so." "-No agents are here. Not right now. They all went after her."she stuttered looking scared."The director's here.We will wait there."He said before stepping back looking at the group."I think we should split up."Two upstairs to see the director, so I can yell at him, and the twins and amal can wait down here for the agents and alma. They can take her back as soon as they get here."He said looking slightly worried because even if he knew it wasn't possible he was worried about the idea that they might have been beaten here, and that the woman was lying about having alma already in the building being tortured or some such thing

Amal shook his head a little. "Human technology can not have gotten here before us." he stated simply. "Alma has only been missing for two hours. even your most advanced Jet engine plane cannot get here from Arizona in only two hours." his eyes where burning with rage, someone was going to pay for kidnapping his sister, he didn't even care that thirty spacecraft had appeared in the sky over Arizona, landing and two hundred and fifty Alien refugee's poured out, crying as they accepted the candles and began the long two hour march in regret of their loss and their ignorance. he didn't care that all of the people who had come to witness this would be shocked and horrified at how thin they where, and didn't care that the humans noticed that there was no one under the age of thirty five... in appearance anyway. he only cared that Alma was missing. it only took an hour for the FBI to return, Alma being frog marched into the building by men who didn't yet notice their opposition.

Rich shifted a little, drawing Alma's attention, looking like a FBI agent himself in the dark suit and sunglasses that Julien had gotten delivered for him and Dante. And even Amal, looked slightly dashing, if a little odd in the human suit. Holding up a badge that Julien had badgered-AKA ordered- the director to give them he stopped the group from entering the building."And what do you think you are doing?This woman is a ambassor, and is to recieve dipolmatic immuntiy. How dare you arrest her?"He said hoping for a peaceful solution even if he didn't expect one. Which was why julien, dante, amal and jack were all waiting in the shadows to see how things were going to go.

Amal scowled as he saw his sister with a bruise on her cheek and tears in her eyes, gripping his sword tightly, he had refused to accept the gun, but he had put on the suit and glasses. the FBI agents froze, looking shocked to see someone apposing them before the leader, the same one who had tried to force his way in at the white house stepped forward. "you have no authority here." he snarled. "your not even Agents, back off." Amal snarled and suddenly lifted his sword, the tip setting on fire as he leaned it against the leaders neck. "return my sister or i will kill you all." he snarled, the room suddenly going completely still, eyes wide the Agents stared at the fury and rage in Amal's eyes, waiting for the leader to order something, but the man was stupid. "you won't kill me, you'll ruin your chances here on earth. i'm important here, you kill me and you start a war." "i would win the war." Amal stated simply. "besides, your not so important if your getting fired." "...what?" "you and the director." "WHAT!?" "yes, that's right, i chop off your head... and no one will care one little bit." now there was hesitance in the man's eyes before he scoffed. "your bluffing, the director of the FBI can't be fired!"

julien smirked slightly as he raised his sunglasses pushing them into his trade mark golden blond hair, "No one is so important that I won't fire them for imcompentance and refusing to follow orders."the president looked very calm for being in a room full of men heartbeats away from a slaughter."now I am all for letting stupidity be punishable by death,and treason IS punishable by death so I could have you all put down like the rabid dogs you are being,or you can step down now." julien smiled slightly, while he probably wouldn't seek the death penalty for the agents, he wouldn't stop the twin aliens from seeking justice under their laws."you see, I am the new director, and I find it extremely annoying that you have kidnapped my sister in law."dantesaid springing the trap set with truth. What better way to protect the aliens then to have someone high enough in power along with julien to protect them.

they looked very nervous now, backing away from Alma who smirked a little. "i TOLD you, that you where going to regret this." she taunted the men who winced, Amal gently untying her wrists and rubbing the blood back into them. "who hit you?" he demanded softly, the woman shaking her head. "i hit me." she admitted, one of the men rubbing his jaw. "i did try to get away you know..." he chuckled a little, calm now that his sister was safe and mostly unharmed. "by our laws." Amal admitted. "they would be.. how do you say, quartered?" he asked smirking at the men, who paled. "by sister is a princess to our people after all, our next high priest in a sense, very important. but, she was unharmed, and you backed down. i will not seek justice for my people." he promised. "i will leave it to your people to deal with you." not much better, but at least they wouldn't be tied to what would amount to four horses and yanked on until they where ripped apart.

Dante and julien grinned at that as they waved in the rest of the secret service that they hD summoned for backup. The two men waving goodbye to the FBI agents as they were rounded up. A long prison sentence for kidnapping was in their future. Rich smiled as he reached out pulled Alma tightly against him, pressing a kiss to her hair."you're not allowed doing that to me again.you scared me...ready to go home?"he muttered nuzzling her, holding on almost painfully tight because he didn't want to let her go, almost scared that if he let go shed disappear

Alma snuggled into Richard, trembling violently. "i was so scared." she whispered softly. "they where going to torture me... make me give them our technology..." she admitted softly. "i told them i couldn't but they wouldn't listen..." she admitted crying softly, thick blue tears trailing down her skin as she sniffled. "i want to go home..." she admitted Amal gently setting a hand on his sisters shoulder. "shh, Alma.. shh." he whispered softly stroking her hair gently. "let's go and meet our people and join the MArch." he ordered with a smile as he looked over at the president and Jack. "are you coming?" "i'll stay here." Jack decided. "Make sure no one tries anything funny while your gone." he promised Rich with a small chuckle. "i'm glad your safe Alma." "thank you Jack."

Julien sighed looking tired himself before shakin his head."I'll return tonight. There are a few things I have to see to before I can leave."He said waving the small family away, shaking his head as he looked at the disgraced agents, not amused."See them to their cells jack.I'm going to go take care of things till dante wants to move things to arizona."He said knowing that FBI headquarters was about to get a serious move

Rich cuddled his lover,holding him close as he held her, walking back to the ship,muttering quiet soft things."Shh love you will be fine.Love, We are going home."He muttered startled a little because he had realized that for him, home wasn't a place, but it was with a person. Dante rolled his eyes as he wrapped a arm around his lover, kissing the alien's head."see?I told you everything was fine. Now we'd better get home before the others decide that we really are missing in action."

they all nodded and Jack snickered as he realized they where going to have to get all new FBI higher agents. the lower agents hadn't been involved, for fear they might tattle... which they probobly would have done if given the chance, but all the people who where being arrested where going to have to be replaced. Alma snuggled into him, pressing her fave into his chest to calm herself down, Amal plugging into the computer. "i'm warping!" he warned, giving them the chance to steady themselves as Amal smiled at Dante, kissing him gently. "you'll come to the fertility Ceremony with us?" he asked smirking a little. "i think you'll like it." Alma gasped, looking eager. "that's right! new planet means we can let ourselves get pregnant again!" she looked at Rich blushing hard. "would you like... to try and have babies with me?"

The twins both looked startled. Before Rich nodded stupidly, having not considered what the new planet wuold allow them to do. And that...for the first time he really did want kids."I would love to."He said stroking the woman's hair as dante looked eager, in that scholarly way that said he was about to pounce on a new idea that he wanted to know."What's in the fertility ceremony?What happens?"he asked eagerly not even bracing as the man took them back to arizona, swaying a little when they did. Having not been prepared in his eagerness to know what was going on.

Alma and Amal both giggled at the question of what the Fertility Ceremony was. "it's a massive celebration, we eat fruits and foods that increase out libido, drink a lot of alcohol and eat natural aphrodisiacs until we can't take our own sexual tensions anymore." "then there is a massive Orgy, a free for all, everyone fucks everyone, driving our core temperature higher and higher and inviting the gods in to join us in our pleasure." "then the mated pairs go into private places, and copulate, and the females allow their eggs to be washed with their mates seed." "we can control who and when we get pregnant." "it is exhilarating and exciting." they admitted as they carefully landing their ship next tot he others, turning to look out the windows to see the massive sea of people and candles. all of the natives had joined them, their faces painted with blue paint three lines leading away from the corners of their eyes like long tears, the paint so strong even the blue tears of the people did not smear, even when they wiped the tears away. it was shocking to see the sea of refugee's, none of them under the physical appearance of forty, many of them so wrinkled and old they appeared to be hundreds of years old. many where so thin it hurt to see them, and others where blind as a bat, their yes glossed over with cataracts, a disease that the alien's had not been able to fix. "come, let us join the March." Amal muttered softly, standing up and using a stick of blue... something, and drawing the lines on everyone's faces before letting his sister do his own. leaving the ship and getting candles, and joining the masses of people who where walking in the hot Arizona sun.

Back
Top Bottom