Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

(Sorry for the delay; college internet was being incredibly stupid)

As Ignus surrendered in her own unique way, Sam's glowing white eyes widened in surprise, himself rising to his feet as well. He thought for certain she would want to continue the fight, and her reason for not wanting to continue made even less sense to him than the act itself. But he said not a word as the connection to his Life Energy slowly dropped off, revealing the physical changes to be in fact permanent; his golden hues resumed their previously-lost brilliance, his squared now sported a small yet full beard, and his shortened hair possessed several streaks of grey as a result of his using the vital life force as an offensive weapon. Even though Sam had been briefed on Ignus' own potential motivations for acting the way she did, her sudden about-face in personality still surprised him greatly. It was like facing Undine all over again; first she wanted to destroy him, now she wanted him to form a contract. This just kept getting weirder and weirder, his ears missing the small argument between Ignus and Undine.

The warmth from the surge of fire that enveloped them both may not have harmed Sam directly, but the same couldn't be said for the last shred of clothing that hid his shame; a flash of heat encompassed the meager fabric and disintegrated it. That didn't really bother Sam, who was currently lost in awe at the magnitude of Ignus' power; even though they hadn't formed a full contract, the brief liplock had shown that the Fire Elemental's reputation may have understated what was known about her. Even if Ignus couldn't become a God and the Goddess was just testing her, she definitely had the power to become one.

And it was Ignus' request to be extra rough with her that made Sam's male flesh rise to the occasion; the massive shaft stiffened, swelling between her legs as she stood so very close to him, feeling the heat of her pussy wash over the veined length as it pressed against and parted the petals. The thick purplish tip stuck out behind her, throbbing in anticipation to enter her hot tunnel and dump sperm into her womb. But that would come later; Sam was feeling particularly ornery, and wanted to have some fun with this. What he didn't realize was that this was an effect of Ignus' heat, bringing out carnal desires of fiery passion. "If that's what you want, Ignus.....But first, I want to see how hot other parts of your body are. Let's start with that pretty mouth of yours, shall we? And lose the censorship; I want to see you. All of you".

(Don't worry, it happens to everyone. My internet isn't the best reliability-wise wither, so I know how it is)

"Of course... I won't hide any part of myself from you anymore, Cupcake," the playfulness in Ignus' smirk was only outweighed by the lust in her eyes as she gazed up at him, her hand sliding up slightly and taking a firm grasp of his butt. Both Undie and Gnome were always somewhat submissive in their approach of sex, especially as they settled down somewhat following the formation of the contract itself. Ignus, on the other hand, seemed to have no intention of allowing Sam to set the pace. No, she was going to do what she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted, and Sam was welcome to come along for the ride. She was rather impulsive and passionate, indeed. After kissing him once more briefly on his lips, she detached herself from him and took a few steps back, the flames which surrounded her body soon vanishing to allow him immediate access for both his eyes and hands to explore. The surface of her entire body had taken on a slight flush which was concentrated in her cheeks, her head slightly tilting as she shifted her weight onto her left leg and pushed up her breasts with her hands.

"Come on, Cupcake... Care for a taste?" Ignus laughed, as she was evidently quite amused with how unfitting the nickname she had labeled Sam with was. She turned herself around twice, her long hair following her movements and swaying slightly with each turn until she was once again facing him. Unable to contain herself further, however, she jumped toward him and slammed him down onto the ground with such force that it would cause a slight tremor. Given the strengthening that Sam's body had already undergone, however, he would feel little or no pain from the maneuver. The fire elemental swiftly clasped her hips around his waist and her hands slid across his toned muscled on his chest, arms, and sides, fingertips savoring every inch of many musculature that she could reach. Before long, she eased herself forward and began to kiss him again, allowing him the opportunity to explore her own body as he wished.

Sam tensed up a little as Ignus' strong fingers momentarily caught a lump of his backside; from that alone, and how strongly the flames of her lust burned in her smoldering eyes, he guessed that she was quite the firefly. Though he would have to just wait and see....Or so he thought. As the fire vanished from her body, exposing her entire nude form to him, the good Contractor could see that her beauty was indeed unmarred by the amount of toning in figure. She was still very womanly, and Sam found it hard to take his eyes off her.....Not that he would try of course. His own cock stiffened even more as she pressed her breasts up and together; little did he realize just how different she was from Undine and Gnome.

Sam let out an 'Oomf' of surprise as she tackled him, pinning him to the ground and clasping her thighs around his waist; seemed like he wasn't going anywhere, not that he would complain. Small shivers ran up his body despite the intense heat which surrounded them, feeling the tips of the Fire Elemental's fingers stimulate portions of his body only to make him breathe heavily in pleasure. And then came another heated liplock, one which he returned with great passion as well. Whatever it was about her, it certainly seemed to make him quite the lively one as his own strong hands reached up to grasp her toned, firm ass, his now fully erect meatstick resting between her cheeks.

It wasn't long before they started to wander elsewhere: Up her sides, latching onto her face to make them kiss each other harder, groping her sizable breasts, and other sorts of touching that would help stoke the flames of sexual passion. For long moments, he would do his best to help Ignus realize that he was indeed a good Contractor candidate, both on and off the battlefield. Eventually, his hands would return to the supple flesh of her rear as their kissing broke off again, his own lips slightly puffed from the bout of tongue-wrestling as he said, "Well, I certainly like what I'm seeing so far". He then gave her ass a hard push to make her groin slide up his body so that her pussy was now in his face. "But now let's see how you taste down here...." he then added shortly before beginning to eat her out, his somewhat long and rough tongue caressing the pleasure bud and the walls of her undoubtedly tight snatch.

"Oh, you do, Cupcake?" Ignus laughed, "Given how many beautiful women you have already bedded, I'll take that as a compliment." Her eyes closed and she rocked her body back and forth in time with his touches and caresses, murmuring when he would graze her body with his strong hands in just the right way to cause shivers to run through her. Never had she ever met a man who could actually hold her in his arms and manipulate her in such a manner. That alone made him all the more desirable, especially when he decided to up his act a bit and sample her womanhood before fully enjoying her.

Ignus sat up and leaned back slightly in order to allow him ease of access to her sex as he began to sample her love juices, her hips grinding against his face eagerly as he did so. Her body was warm before the heat of her arousal began to make itself apparent, and although the flames around her body had vanished, a familiar burning, yet pleasant sensation spread over both of them. She was practically glowing with delight, as each brush of his broad tongue across her firm bud evoked a subdued moan from the enamored elemental's lips. Her legs began to clamp down firmly around his head, pressing against his ears while her arms propped up her heaving upper body. Before long, however, her frustration and desire won out over her thin patience.

"I think you've gotten a proper taste by now," Ignus broke his hold on her and stood up, taking a few steps away from him before turning back and beckoning to him with her left pointer finger. She once again refused to let him set the pace, and if he insisted on controlling her he would have to do more than simply earn her respect and acceptance as her contractor. Much like his first encounter with Gnome, it seemed likely that a fair amount of terra-forming would occur through the course of their contracting ritual... However, in Ignus' case it would probably be more intentional than merely an unintended consequence. Anything worth doing was worth doing hard, and with lots of evidence leftover.

Sam was a bit taken aback when Ignus declared her knowledge of his previous encounters; then again, the contracts he held with Gnome and Undine probably gave a pretty good indication of what he'd done. Regardless, her moans of obvious pleasure only served to strengthen his own arousal, causing his tongue to brush against her wet slit even more forcefully; each swipe of his tongue would clean her, only to have more of the heated sexual juices flow out of her right after. The pressure only increased when her powerful legs put him into a rather heated headlock; any normal human would likely have quite the headache, but with Sam's enhanced durability, it would be lessened quite significantly.

As Ignus pulled away from him and beckoned him towards her, being such an utter tease, an unknown wave of heat passed through Sam's body; a slightly devious glint shone in his eyes, the golden hues peering directly at the Fire Elemental's strong, well-shaped form. He was enjoying their little romp, the fight for dominance between them only just starting. Standing up as well, Sam just grinned and replied to her comment, his hand cleaning off some of the remnants of her fluids from his lips, "Aye, I got a good taste. But that was just an appetizer, wasn't it? Now I want the main course". Green fire soon erupted around him, his arms rising to call upon Gnome's power once more; extending his limbs forward, he then brought them quickly back to his chest, the earth under Ignus's feet moving rapidly towards him and forcing her closer to him.

When she was in range, he grabbed her roughly and flipped her over onto her stomach, resting himself against her back and his stiff flesh pressing into the line of her taut ass. The hard length pulsed between her cheeks, his hips shifting slightly to let her feel him be that close to either of her usable holes. "Well, now Ignus, where should I put it in, huh? Should I use this fine ass of yours...Or should I just fill that virgin pussy and fuck you until we're both sore?" Leaning in closer, he then whispered into her ear as he once again grasped her firm breasts in his strong hands, "Or perhaps you'd like a taste of me....It'd only be fair after all..." Of course, Sam still didn't fully realize how strong Ignus actually was; his hold was loose enough to where she could easily break free and make him follow her pace, but the unknown question was whether or not she'd take the opportunity.

Ignus was not one to let any opening slip her by, as she pushed herself up and backward with a single fluent motion and slammed her back against his chest, knocking him over backward before deftly turning and straddling his waist with her thighs tightly clasped on either side of his own. She smiled down at him as she slid her hips forward, ever so tortuously brushing her damp sex across the underside of his firm member as if to mark him with her scent. Her hands cupped his cheeks, chest heaving with baited breath and ill-restrained desire to sate her needs upon him... Needs which had built up within for most of her long life. Never before had there been such a man... The fact that she would, of necessity, need to share him with two far younger elementals barely registered in her mind at the moment. Her fire would burn ever brighter with the context of competition for his scarce seed divided among the three. She had no intention of letting him off easy.

"I'll taste you... All of you," her fiery eyes burned with passion, her eager lower lips gently tapping upon his flared tip before she slid herself backward and pulled him within her tight, flame-clinging interior. Her back arched and she instinctively tightened her grip on his shoulders while her body adjusted to his massive size and length, accommodating him with ease yet unfamiliar with the strange sensation of being filled by one so much cooler in temperature, the intrusion being both foreign yet welcome. Wasting no time with patience, she began to push herself up and down, gradually building up speed and depth as she sought the proper angle of attack to make him yield to her desires yet also feed the flames within her own soul.

------------------------

The Goddess's closed eyes, meanwhile, gazed down from her heavenly perch in an almost voyeuristic manner, her left hand resting upon her lower abdomen which as of then showed no signs of swelling. Her silence, even of mind, was both serene yet discomfiting as she watched the two far below her make love to each other and form a contract forged within the essence of flames themselves. Surrounded by such stiffling heat of passion, she could not help but wonder how differently it would be for him to embrace herself in such a manner. The fact that he would, of necessity, embrace the spirit of wind in such a manner as well remaining far from the forefront of her mind.

The thread of darkness which sowed itself within her immortal fabric had already entangled itself within her very soul far deeper than she could have imagined. The single intrusion, which might have been trivial had she not desired him in such a manner beforehand, which then resided within her very core had already begun to grow. The soft whispers had not yet gained a voice nor face with which to identify them as distinctly different from her own. As protector of that world, the answer should have been clear, yet as a woman her resolve was not as clear and true as her visage and station would imply.

"I... I'll think of a name for our daughter, Love," the Goddess smiled and turned away from the looking-glass through which she had observed Sam and Ignus, "I'm sure she will be beautiful, as a symbol of the future yet before us both. As you take Ignus into your embrace you are yet one step away from your true goal. Prove yourself to Rachel... Triumph in the way that only you can."

(So sorry for the delay; had some RL stuff come up and didn't really have the energy to post)

Sam was surprised, though he probably shouldn't have been, that Ignus would be so forceful as to slam into him with extreme force; he flew a ways off of her onto his back before finding her curvy form pinning him to the heated island rock once more, her black orbs smoldering with barely-repressed want. Any normal man probably would have been petrified by the nigh-predatory look Sam was getting, but the contractor found it incredibly arousing. Arousing that she wanted him, that she so eagerly rubbed her damp sex across his stiff cock to claim him as her own. She was likely going to be a handful; hell, having three Elementals that would need occasional release to maintain the strength of their contracts was a handful.

Regardless, Sam let out a rather loud gasp as she suddenly sunk his thick length into her virgin hole, the heat of her insides momentarily unbearable before readjusting to let him get quite comfortable with the sensation; he should be so thankful that her previous kiss had helped add significant heat resistance to his already impressive array of abilities, else he'd probably find his manhood scorched from her fire. The bulbous tip pushed past her barrier with relative ease, only to be stopped due to her tightness. He felt a twinge of pain on his shoulders as her impressive strength dug her digits into his flesh; he was only about a quarter of the way in, but that wouldn't last long for soon Ignus began forcing him deeper and deeper inside her. His own hands soon gripped her firm ass, his own strength adding to her powerful hip thrusts.

He'd given himself to her for now, letting her set the pace but helping to add to the depth of his penetration of her pussy. "Heh, come on, baby. Give me all you got and more. I can take it" he then grunted out, the collision of their groins starting to make the ground beneath them crack from the force. Each time she would come down, he'd grip her taut ass and pull it harder, feeling his long thick meat driving further and further into her tightness, letting her experience more and more of what it felt like to be with a man...A human man, no less.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like the Goddess, Kratos too watched from his own little viewing glass of sorts; this was just too perfect. Everyone was playing into his hands; Sam was so worried about his daughter's safety that he was risking the Universe just to get her back. The Goddess? Hah, he humiliated her and made her realize she wasn't the hottest shit on this planet anymore. He could play her like a fiddle and all she could do was make empty threats. And what was better, he got to bang her; of course, there was another reason he'd had her participate in his little 'contest' back at the Oni's place. One might call it 'insurance', just in case things didn't go as planned. Whether or not it worked to how he wanted was a bit of a gamble; but he was a risk-taker, and besides he didn't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

As of now, he sat in a shadow pocket of space and time, unable to be reached by the Goddess; these little pockets existed outside of her domain, as they were artifacts created during the initial formation of the Universe at large. Only certain beings could access them, but being more aligned with the darkness, there was always the chance the Succubus could get to him. But he knew that Sam was too important to her to let any real harm befall him, and she herself wouldn't jeopardize Sam's existence.

"Hehehe, that's right Sammy boy, show that fiery broad who her daddy is. Be glad I'm letting you enjoy her for now, but soon she and all the other fine bitches this great world has to offer will be mine!" Kratos shouted out gleefully; a distinctly feminine voice then said, "Oh? Getting excited are we? I'm already tasting your faith...It's so strong". Kratos looked down to see his current convert, a Dark Priest, stroking his impressive length and giving the tip loving suckles. Her own purple hues peered up at him, her gaze telling of her longing to taste his release. A long blue tail with a heart-shaped tip, its length wrapped in heavy chain, snaked its way up her master's left leg as if to try to hold him in place. A priestess robe, the front nothing more than a flap which could be removed at the waist and her ample cleavage present in a cutout, hugged her figure perfectly and showed off her curves. Kratos just grinned and replied, "Bitch, did I say you could talk? Now your Daddy needs to punish you". The religiously-clothed woman was soon thrown to her back, landing with a giggle as her shapely legs were spread open, her honey-sweet voice adding "Punish me however you wish...Daddy". It was here that Kratos too turned from his viewing glass and encroached upon this woman to ravish her.

(Oh, ho ho... Kratos has been a busy little man, hasn't he? Sorry, I couldn't think of as much to add in reply as you ^_^")

Ignus' flames leaped up ever higher, surging forth from her molten heart of pure passion, aggression, and desire. Each breath was heavily laden with, the encompassing inferno around them snuffing out any semblance of doubt or hesitation on her part. There remained only her frustration, pent up and held back from lack of a proper male who could endure her embrace and match her ferocity. Sam was such a man, a man she deemed appropriate to stand beside her as an equal, a lover, and a friend. Protecting the planet on which she resided, and all of mankind for that matter, was simply an afterthought. Her attention and purpose rested much closer to herself, namely upon the male below her whom she sought to bring to climax within the tight, scorching confines of her sex. She showered him with cries of pleasure, unrestrained yet muted by the bare surroundings and abundance of space around them, while her arms slid up under his and her hands pressed their breasts close together. Her rapid heart beat echoed throughout her flames, surging and receding in time with the movement of her hips and the meshing of their bodies together. Encapsulated by fire, yet not a hair singed upon their heads, their coitus continued in this unrestrained and seemingly endless passion while every bead of sweat was instantly turned to vapor.

"So, cupcake... What do you think?" Ignus purred in his ear, the sound of her voice calling out from all around them at once, "Has your journey been worth it? Am I worth it? I have given you my power, now give me your heart... Give me your seed."

Apparently she was starting to become somewhat impatient as the flames within her core began to slide into him and collect around his lower region, directly stimulating his prostate, balls, and entire length of his cock from within, working outward toward the surface where her every-present touches and caresses slid over every square inch of exposed skin. His tip rammed against her cervix, the only separation between her womb, capable of giving birth to beings of pure combustive existence which had never once been explored by man or monster.

(Oh lord, I'm so sorry for making you wait so long! Please forgive me; things have been freaking crazy around here, and I just haven't had the energy to post)

Their heats mixed as one, the movements of their groins enabling their forms to mesh together in the closest and most intense manner possible. Her heat washed over him like a thick blanket; the warmth was not uncomfortable, more like enjoying a soak in a bathtub of hot water. Except he had a powerful woman clutching at him, doing everything in her power to make him release into her body, providing the energy needed to form their Contract. To think a mortal man would have come this far; granted, most mortals likely never heard of trying to contract the Elementals for their power and companionship, but to many Mamono a human that could contract one, let alone three, Elementals was something to be reckoned with.

Soon enough, the heat rose even more, that familiar tingling sensation starting to build in his lower region as Ignus' arms pressed their forms closer together, her hardened peaks rubbing roughly against his muscular torso and her voice like a lust-filled symphony to his ears. If Sam's more passionate side hadn't been awakened by Ignus' heat and fire, he probably wouldn't have been able to answer her question; was his journey worth it? Was becoming this thing, more than human and at the same time less so, worth it? Regardless, Sam in his current state would answer honestly as his heart would allow, "Yes....This is fantastic. You're fantastic". And her request for his male essence would not go unsatisfied; the bulbous tip pushed further and further into her womb with each thrust, ready to deposit the milky fluid as far as her body would allow.

His stiff flesh throbbed and pulsed within her, the pleasure of it all reaching a crescendo as he gripped her firm ass tightly and pulled her down as hard as he could, crying out in ecstasy and pushing himself fully inside as he came. He filled her to the brim and beyond, letting her feel his dick pulse forcefully against her inner walls as jet after jet of sperm was unloaded into her tight hot pussy. He held her down until his climax finished, his chest heaving from the release; still, the look in his eyes and the fact that he had not gone soft meant there were a few rounds to go yet. Sam took the initiative and flipped them over; now Ignus lay on her belly beneath him with his member not having left the tight confines of her sex. Leaning down to press his chest against her back, Sam whispered in her ear, "My turn now, hot lips" before pulling out enough to where only the tip remained inside, then slamming back into her, quickly building up a rhythm once again.

(Its fine. I've been ridiculously busy as well)

Just as the first pulse of Sam's release flowed into her, laying a thick coating over the inner walls of her womb, Ignus' body stiffened, clinging to him just as tightly as he was. Her breath caught in her throat, only soft murmurs escaping as he filled her and as the flow slowly reduced in volume she relaxed. Sam found little trouble turning her over onto her stomach before resuming his thrusts, as she behaved in a slightly dazed manner following his first release. It seemed like all elementals enjoyed repeated rounds of sex, especially ones who had gone hundreds of years without it. Ignus most certainly was no exception, but unlike Sam she required some cool-down time before she could muster her passion once again. Until then, Sam had free reign to use her as he saw fit...

Ignus turned her head to the side, glancing back at Sam over her shoulder while her hands which were close to her shoulders curled into tight fists. She pulled her knees forward, propping her rear up slightly in order to give him a slightly better angle. Each of his trusts were met with a soft moan, "Cupcake... Mmph, that's right... Stuff that long, thick piece of meat inside."

The contract between them had already been fully formed, the constant and near endless surge of raw power from within Ignus laid out before him for his use, similar in essence yet distinct in use from either Gnome or Undie's abilities. Neither of them seemed willing to break off their passionate lovemaking, however, in order to experiment with his newfound capabilities.

(Indeed; seems like it's been super hectic for everyone)

How strange that someone who had fought against him with such strength and ferocity would be so subdued by something like this; though with Ignus' fire currently coursing through him and fuelding the lust he'd tried to moderate, he didn't really seem to pay it much mind, if any at all. "Oh don't worry, Ignus; I've still got two rounds left in me, including this one" Sam replied as he continued to push his thick, throbbing flesh in and out of her tight slit. Despite the Fire Elemental's current state of fatigue, he could feel her walls continuing to squeeze around him, trying to bring him to his limit once again.

What Sam thought was the energy he had to keep going was actually a condition of their binding; the contract had been fully formed in the sense that he had full access to her powers, but now it was merely a matter of making it all come together. Already the sigil representing the power of his contract with Gnome, which now glowed a bright green on each of the palms of his hands, had moved up his arms, stopping at just above his elbows; what followed them were red glowing lines that possessed the appearance of magma veins running along his arms, the tips stopping just below where Gnome's sigil currently sat. Strange markings had also appeared on his face and head, blue in color and resembling the symbol of his contract with the Water Elemental Undine. The greying of his hair seemed to fade a little, restoring some of the vital life energy he'd used to overpower Ignus as his lifespan was further extended.

Unbeknownst to any of the four of them, this was a vital part of the process; each Elemental's power served a specific purpose, the contract mostly having been utilized to fill whatever role the Contractor needed. Forming a Contract with three Elementals played a crucial role in helping their powers work together in a synchronous fashion; however, this consequence was the furthest thing from Sam's mind at the moment. The virile man soon leaned over, pressing his firm chest against Ignus' back as his strong hands reached around and grabbed her full, firm tits. "Tell me, Ignus, am I everything you wanted in a Contractor? Is this good enough for you?" he spoke in harsh grunts into her ear, his heated breath - still much cooler than Ignus' own heat - washing over the delicate flesh as he worked to bring her to climax first, his fingers teasing the perked buds.

Sam's change in appearance hardly even registered in the flame elemental's mind as she was still somewhat dazed and overwhelmed by her previous orgasm, the pleasure gradually fading like the heat from a raging flame deprived of oxygen but still clinging to its former intensity as it strives against its own natural bounds. Her closed eyes, however, flashed as they opened and her pleased smile spread wider as Sam took the initiative for this round.

As Sam plowed into her from behind, Ignus' flames which swirled around them in wide, encapsulating swirls once again roared with terrible intensity and strength as the flame elemental gradually recovered from her previous climatic release. The heat of her flames licked up the sweat from their bodies while the heated sounds of coitus filled the air as she answered his grunts with her own aroused moans of pleasure. While his hands grasped and fondled her breasts, he rekindled the raging flames of desire within her, her eyes glancing over her shoulder toward her amorous contractor, "You're all I could have hoped for, Cupcake... You're quite the eager lover, aren't you?"

Ignus pushed her firm, toned butt up toward Sam in time with each of his thrusts, increasing the intensity and volume of each smack as his hips met her rear. Each flick and firm pinch with which he teased her pert, hardened buds elicited a low, reverberating purr from deep inside her very being, echoing throughout her from the surging flames to the moans which escaped her parted lips. She pushed herself up with her arms, rocking her entire body as opposed to simply pushing upward as she blended with the rhythm Sam set, molding herself to his pace and letting his will overwhelm her for a time.

Sam should consider himself lucky that this island was already blackened with scorching fire; the heat and flames that poured from their torrid affiar would have burned nearly any living thing to ash. And as their connection persistedb, the fire only grew more and more; before long the water that slowly simmered around the island's perimeter came a rolling boil, large bubbles forming and popping and even a little steam starting to rise, the air becoming quite humid indeed.

However, even this did not cause sweat to begin to form on either Ignus or Sam; the heat grew hot enough to where it would disperse as quickly as it beaded. And the magma vein-like marks on Sam's arms grew, following Gnome's own sigil as it rose higher towards the human's shoulders. And like the mark of the Earth, his own pleasure began to rise, the throbbing of his manhood inside the Fire Elemental's tight passage serving to demonstrate this fact.

"I can be, Ignus....Especially when my partner is equally enthusiastic" he replied with a rather confident grin; by this point, both of the Earth marks that had previously occupied Sam's palms moved closer to his heart, resting dead center on his rather prominent pectorals. And from these marks came tendrils as well, though a vibrant green in color rather than a blazing red-orange. Regardless, Sam doubled his efforts to help re-energize Ignus; he could still go one more round after all, and something was screaming at him to keep going. As her well-toned ass slammed into his hips, he continued to thrust into her ever more vigorously, intent on filling her with his masculine fluid.

That time would come soon; as he felt himself approach the peak, he pressed himself hard on Ignus' back and growled into her ear "Come on, baby....Let me feel you lose yourself. Cum for me, use that tight pussy of yours and take my essence. Give yourself to me". Whether she might actually do so or not would become irrelevant; her body simply felt too amazing. He thrust into her one last time, his cock throbbing as his semen rushed out of him to fill the Elemental's waiting womb. Pulse after pulse of his cum was pumped into her, filling her body and helping to ensure that their contract be a strong one. However, even with the strength of his climax, his body and mind still seemed eager for more, his flesh remaining as stiff as ever for another round with this fiery woman.

(I'm very, very sorry about my absence... I hope to reply at least once a day from now on, without skipping days no matter how busy I might become so I don't get rusty. I hope the quality of my posts hasn't diminished too noticeably.)

The sudden rush of his release's heat meeting hers surged forth from her body, the shuttering of her body echoing through the raging flames which spread out like a shock wave, roaring back with thundering aftershocks. She could feel the contract seal deep within her very soul, linking her very essence with that of her contractor, forming links with her other two elemental as well. She could feel them, their voices and minds melting and mixing in an ever-present symphony of presence and mind. If this is what was meant to become one, she certainly never wished to be without it again. Its tune called to her, and she answered of her own accord, fulfilling the purpose that she was her serve in this world fallen on dark and doubtful times.

Ignus shifted her weight forward, pulling him halfway out of herself before turning, defying both post-coital and residual battle fatigue in order to pull herself up, her arms clasping around his shoulders as she stood up once again, her eyes meeting his. He had fully kindled her, down her to very core, and despite sharing her power with him she did not feel weaker in the slightest. No, she felt stronger, more alive, and desirous of even more of him. She tilted her head down and to the right slightly, eyes blazing and intense as the fire-ravaged, scorched island on which they stood. With this intensity, and the proper control, she doubted that any living being, neither hellish nor divine, could withstand a direct assault... Of course, she had no desire to unleash such a destructive force against her new lover and companion, but the mere thought of what they were now capable excited and aroused her. In all her years of living, she had never once felt as full and complete as she did then.

With only a momentary pause, Ignus pushed forward then settled herself down, her toned body against his while her breasts brushed up and down his broad chest. Each stroke was filled with her desire and need for him, a need that only grew stronger as she was given more, and with no indication of slowing. Like a fission reactor, her drive for sex knew not the meaning of restraint, even compared to other monster girls. The more of herself that she gave her contractor, the more that there was left to give. The circular influx of inward and outward energies combining and concentrating were both overwhelming and addictive.

(It's OK my friend; now it's my turn to apologize. School got hectic in a hurry, lol)

Sam could feel the raw energy pouring into him as their energies melded, slowly becoming a single entity; it was weird though. Forming contracts in the past had him feeling tired just after a few sessions...But this. This was helping him start to feel like he could go for hours, days even. Their heartbeats resonated, shaking the air around them with the power of their rhythm. Elemental and contractor being bound in both body and soul. The strange magma vein-like marking on his arms grew higher and higher, pushing the two Earth sigils that had been on his palms farther up his arms and onto his muscular torso.

Sam then found himself on his back once more, Ignus' toned body rubbing against his in an erotic manner that few could match. Her channel continued to grip his length, squeezing and contracting to coax yet another burst of his seed into her body. In a moment of unthinking passion, Sam rolled them over so that now Ignus was beneath him. "Not this time...Now, you're mine" he growled rather possessively before forcing his lips onto hers in a kissed of fiery sexual drive. In a single pulse, a chain reaction occurred that none might expect: The Earth sigils on his crashed together on his torso directly over his heart, searing it bright green from the power of this new contract. Undine's own water sigil reacted, expanding from his forehead and enveloping the entirety of his head and neck in a web of glowing blue; the shimmering of it gave the illusion of rippling waves.

But what made it stranger was the way each sigil reacted; all three seemed to snake up in their own unique pattern, creating tendrils colored with the respect of their associated element that crawled over his form. His chest quickly became a spider's web of green peak-like inscriptions, his head a shimmering pool of blue light and his arms rippling with the red flow of fiery power and seeming to crack as if lava threatened to break it open and spill lava forth like an angry volcano. With stroke of his cock into Ignus' clenching womanhood and each move of their tongues against each other, the tips of the tendrils reached farther and farther, threatening to touch but never quite making it. How this would turn out was anybody's guess, but right now all Sam could focus on was the fiery, strong-bodied woman beneath his body who would take yet another piece of his heart and make it her own.

(I promised myself that I'd reply to this RP of ours tonight, or die trying... and what do you know, I'm still alive :D)

Ignis's body blazed even hotter than before, the air itself expanding outward with explosive force as he wrestled control of their passionate embrace away from the embodiment of fire and destruction. Her crimson eyes gazed into his, the raw lust in her stare pericing straight into his very soul, the soul and very center of their now-combined life force. As the sigils spread across Sam's skin and intertwined with each other in an intricate shifting of the opposing yet complimentary forces of nature, Ignis could only cling to him with each successive surge that flowed outward, each one stronger than the last. Just as he was being changed through the power of the three elementals he had contracted, likewise Ignis underwent a change of her own, albeit much less visually apparent on the surface of the fiery woman's skin.

If her power could be summarized as representing a star, her power had grown to match the power of hundreds of stars, each one burning hotter and more brilliantly than the last. While before forming the contract, she had reached a level that few others on the entire planet could hope to reach, but afterward, she could easily challenge any of the other women who sought to lay claim to the title of strongest. As with every other aspect of her being, even her passion had become magnified, both in sexual desire as well as to fight, destroy, and lay waste to any and all that might stand before them. As fate would have it, there would be no shortage of opportunities for her to showcase her new-found powers... At the moment, however, she was far more interested in riding Sam's rock-hard cock for all of eternity.

"Yes!" Ignis cried out, her entire body writhing in a constant state of overwhelming bliss, "How could I have lived without this for so long? Cupcake, you sexy beast... How dare you keep all the good stuff to yourself."

(Haha. You're a nut, I love it xD)
Sam felt the power surge within; it was like his body had become a full-fledged nuclear reactor. Even after forming the contracts with both Gnome and Undine, this contract felt different. Each of them did; it was like his body wanted - nay, needed - this. To connect himself to these women of otherworldly capability and strength; a small part of him wondered if this was an effect of the corruption that held this world in a vice.

However, his pistoning body seemed to not care in the slightest; all it desired was to continuous plunge in and out of the flame elemental's tight, unyielding sex. To fill her endlessly with the column of stiff flesh and flood her fertile womb with cum until she was impregnated by him. "I kept it to myself...because we hadn't met. But that doesn't matter; you're here with me now. Join with me, scream for me." he then growled in a rather uncharacteristic tone underlaid with tones of extreme lust, his eyes gleaming as their gazes connected; for the next few hours, that was exactly what he did. He pushed his turgid shaft further and further inside of her, the swollen tip going past her cervix and into her womb over and over again as he tried to make himself reach that peak. His engorged sack, filled with hot potent sperm, smacked against her toned ass with each thrust, the sounds muffled by the roar of blood in his ears.

The sigils on his torso were now within inches of each other, so painstakingly close yet still so far, the tendrils of each elemental mark almost meshing with each other; the energies of the three spirits were almost fully mixed together, the web of elemental vitae nearing completion for this stage of his 'evolution'. And that was further evidenced as Sam felt his climax encroach; the force and speed of his thrusting picked up even more, his hands grabbing Ignus' rear and helping slam her hips ever harder against his own. Even worse, the volcano which stood beside them began to belch even more smoke so that it might be visible from where Arisa resided, the ground slowly beginning to rumble and the oceans around them becoming increasingly treacherous. It was as if the nature of their bonding was causing the planet itself to acknowledge the power of their union.

It all came to a head when Sam the Human felt that familiar tensing in his lower regions; he was going to explode, and it would be glorious. All he could do was pound himself into Ignus even harder, far beyond what anyone might consider gentle. Part of him staved himself off, knowing that this peak would be the last to completely seal them together. But he could take no more; shouting "Ignus...Cum. Cum and take my essence. Be one...with me!" he then drove his wildly pulsing cock as far as it could go, her womanly lips now at the base and his balls resting weightily against her butt as he came. The engorged sack twitched as copious tides of semen rushed out, the volume forcing her womb to expand ever so slightly. When she could hold no more in her, some of the backup spurted out from where they were joined and stained the inside of her thighs. Over and over again, his manhood flooded her with piping hot cum, his hips pushing him inward more as if trying to stuff as much inside as humanly possible.

As each moment passed after the last, the successive, repeated cycles of inward and outward movement that wound upon itself, building on the last and pressing forward to the next, reached outward and upward to that final peak, that epitome of pleasure and mutual trust and desire. As if symbolizing her new reliance on him, both in life and in life's end, her body became essentially fused to his own, each mighty smack of his hips against hears reverberating within her very soul. Her breaths were successive explosions, and her moans and cries were echoed in the trembling of the scorched rock and earth below their intertwined bodies. Just as their bodies and souls were joining together, the life of each belonging to not themselves but the other, so the fire that surged from the ground beside them reached up toward the sky, toward the sea, and across the land as if seeking to join the four of them together as well.

Ignus's body reacted to Sam's, his unspoken need and desire to fertilize her not left unanswered. Just as his heavy balls filled and prepared for that final release of his thick, potent seed, the opening to her womb softened and relaxed, allowing his tip to more easily invade that deepest part of her, the very core of her being which could give life to yet more embodiments of fire itself. Her body was ready, fertile and accepting of him as her tight walls clasped around his mighty tool, the contractions that ran alongside his length, each more insistent than the last, conveyed her own sense of urgency to take in his semen, to let it take hold upon her and bring new life within her.

When Sam reached that final climax, she needed no further encouragement to give in to his demands, the subtle twitches of his member proving sufficient to trigger her own climactic release. Riding the torrential downpour of pleasure as if the oceans themselves had been poured out onto the mountain peaks and rushed across the land to the emptied seas, so Ignus became entirely immersed in the intensity of their combined release. The swift release of his semen, pouring in and consuming her, combined with shuttering of her own body, while her sex eagerly soaked up every drop that she could handle. Even her own insatiability met its limit, the precious seed spurting out from their point of union and sliding down her legs to pool below them. She gasped and moaned, the surges of pleasure extending for as long as he would continue to release himself into her. By the time he finished, her lust would doubtless be well satisfied.

Sam continued to release himself into her, making sure that every inch of her wanting insides was covered in his seed and marking her as his; though if one were to be honest, they would likely be each other's. If the fire elemental's tenacity in combat was any indication, it was obvious she was an incredibly hot-headed and stubborn individual. And that just made the human want her more, not just out of necessity but because it made her all the more an attractive partner.

As his semen poured into her, he thrust his throbbing meat deeper and deeper to make sure as much stayed inside as possible, aided by her pulsing and contracting walls in milking him of every last drop; after one last push, a great glob of cum surged out to fill any vacant space it could. At the same time, the volcano beside them violently erupted as a testament to the strength of their new bond; white-hot magma spewed out and landed on and around them. Even as the searing liquid landed on Sam, all he could feel was the bliss of the afterglow, his body still meshed with Ignus as they laid with each other; even as the waves subsided, they still held to each other as if for dear life.

He felt absolutely spent...But in a great way. A relieved, and very satisfied grin, crossed his features as his head came to lay on the elemental's bust, his drooping flesh finally slipping out of Ignus's body; for a while, he just let himself lie there until Ignus might want to get him off her or something else came that forced him to move his body. "Hot damn, Ignus...That was, an experience to put it mildly. Very, VERY mildly" he then breathed out; though he couldn't help but wonder just how much stronger this made him, he needed a moment or two to recover. He could feel the raw power...Just how much of it he had. And in all honesty, he wondered what it would be like. Gnome and Undine said that no one ever contracted all four...And here he was with three.

"Oh, Sammy boy....I knew you'd make me proud." then came a familiar voice, its sadistic undertones reverberating through the air. A portal appeared and out stepped through the self-declared rival of Samuel: Kratos. Except he wasn't nearly as purple as before; in fact, the flesh of the persona's body was almost completely human-looking. "Whew...It's hot in here, we should...Oh, wait, we already took off our clothes didn't we. Hahaha" Kratos laughed after waving a hand in front of his face, then added "You and the fire slut here had a good time, didn't you?". Sam narrowed his eyes, "What could you possibly want now, you bastard?" "Oh, come now, must you be so harsh? I thought we were all friends here! And you should know better than use that kind of language in front of a lady. Your mother taught you better than that; though one couldn't possibly guess with how much you've whored yourself out."

Sam's hands clenched, the air beginning to shimmer as his body heat skyrocketed; Kratos just held up his hands and stated, "Hey, easy now. No need to pop your cork. Believe it or not, I'm here to congratulate you. I thought it would have taken you a lot longer to bind that broad." He then looked to Ignus and gave a mock bow, "Oh, my apologies; I saw you there but didn't give a damn. My name's Kratos...Just so you know who your true master really is".

"I'm glad you are satisfied, Cupcake... You are the kindle to my flame, the heat to my fire, and the rage to my soul," Ignus murmured softly, her passion having simmered down to a warm, comfortable glow that surrounded them with comfort and ease, "As my new contractor and partner, I am at your service and will remain by your side from this moment on... Of course, I wouldn't let you go even if you tried to escape me. You have to take responsibility for making my body and soul yours, after all."

Even as the larger male clung to her, and she to him, she knew that she had made the correct decision in accepting him as her contractor. No man, past or future, would ever compare to him. Her hand stroked his head, fingers touching him with tenderness and gentle affection in the place of the rough, demanding sensuality that had made up her very presence not long ago. Like the other elemental spirits, Ignus had more sides to her than she let on initially, and this was one of the more clear evidences of such.

The two did not have long to enjoy the moment of peace and calmness following the ceremony, however, as Kratos made his presence known. Ignus eased herself up, pushing Sam back firmly before standing in front of the embodiment of corruption before her. Her crimson hair blazed with the heat of the sun when he turned toward her, spouting his pompous nonsense about him being her true master, "Shut the hell up you perverted bastard. I don't know where you get off speaking your own mind like you're the king of the whole damn universe, but you have some nerve to tell me that I belong to you when there is only one person in the universe that holds that position... Guess what? He's not you, and he will never be you."

Ignus waved her hand, a fireball forming between her fingertips, "Now get out of here before I reduce you to a steaming pile of carbon."

Kratos just grinned at the flame elemental's threats, but made no further move to act upon her. Yet, anyway. "Ah, yes, I nearly forgot. You and him get a free mental bond with every contract, don't you? That means my introduction wasn't really necessary...But call me a showman, I guess." was his next reply, eyeing the athletic - but no less stunning - woman of fire before. How would she look when she was pregnant though...Would she carry her child like Gnome did? Or would it be more like Undine and have it fission from her existence. He was honestly preferring the former; something about seeing a woman's belly fat with child just got his libido roaring.

"But you're right, after all. I'm not the king of the 'whole damn universe'. Not yet, anyway. But about him being me? In a way, I already am. You see, as you should know if you know what kind of person I am, then it might be obvious that he and I are one in the same. I'm just...looser. Not as much of a prude." He then turned to Sam and added, "You've got a firecracker on your hands don't you?"

Sam, having stepped back after Ignus' initial shove, stepped forward again and replied, "I believe she told you to leave. I'm inclined to agree with her." Kratos smiled wryly at this; seemed he was getting more backbone after all. Good. "Boy, and here I thought we were all friends. Laugh, have some drinks and food, and sex galore. But fine, I can take a hint. A shame though...I was going to give you some tips on how to wear down Sylph. But now you'll just have to figure it out for yourself. Oh, and because of your little insolent display...I'm reducing the time. You now have three of this world's months to contract the last Elemental and get me to that slutty little Succubus."

Giving a little wave and then an obscene gesture, he just said "Toodles!" before disappearing into a cloud of what appeared to be... purple fire. It was like the bastard was taking every chance he could to take a shot at Sam. As Kratos had taken his leave though, he was afforded some sanity-saving peace. But really, he still felt tormented as hell. He should feel proud. Proud that he'd done something no one else had done before. But in that pride there was a sombering depression. Three months. How in the world was he supposed to find where this Sylph character was in that time?

It was at this point he was seriously considering what Undine had said at the mansion. Should he try to face the Succubus without the Wind Elemental's assistance? But then, Gnome had said she had a lot of power and if she wasn't so care-free that she'd be the strongest of them all. But in all honesty, he felt insanely powerful....That was just feeling though. Would it be enough? There were so many questions left unanswered. And that bastard still had that deathhold on his daughter. It just got him so mad. Mad that he couldn't do anything. That even after 'conquering' the fire Elemental he was no closer to freeing Nami than he was since Kratos came from him.

"Come on, Sam...Stop doubting yourself. then said a little voice in his head. "You're angry, that's fine. But focus it. Harness your anger and strengthen the bonds with your Elementals to defeat the evil in this world." Why he was hearing this now, he had no clue. But it was right. "Ignus...I want you to teach me how to control this flame. So I can fry his ass the next time he shows himself. I need to be stronger than him. Stronger even to face the Succubus herself." he then said pointedly to her; already the air around his form shimmered from the now-extreme body heat he was exuding, as well as the traces of magma that still clung to him from the volcano's eruption.

"Don't worry, Sam. We will be able to find Sylph before the end of the time limit, I know it," Gnome's inner voice called out from inside Sam's consciousness, "We have to keep up hope if we want to save her, no, not just her, the entire universe from falling prey to Kratos' perversion." The earth spirit intended to encourage Sam in his quest, unaware of the lengths that they would have to go in order to accomplish this task. Much like the wind itself, Sylph wandered from place to place, never staying in none location long, which made finding her a difficult task to say the least. Still, giving in to doubt wouldn't help their situation, especially with the deadline being cut dangerously short.

"I like your enthusiasm, Cupcake," Ignus smiled and turned toward her contractor, "We can start right away if you're feeling up to it... The element of fire is related to the emotions much like the other elements. Fire, however, is directly opposed to water. While calmness of mind and bending with the flow of the universe increases Undie's powers' effectiveness, my own are controlled through channeling passion, rage, and aggression. Instead of melding with the powers of nature and the natural flow, to harness my powers you must take hold of the entirety of your emotions and wield them in your own hands, channeling your anger and fury to your will. As your aggression and passion grows, so does your power, but take care not to allow it to consume your entire being or you might loose control of yourself. With time it will become second nature to you."

As Gnome spoke to him, a small smile curled the corners of his lips; it was so like her. She was one of the most supportive (vocally, at least) people he'd ever met. Strong like a rock, that's the best way he could describe her. No matter how dire the situation, or how easily he'd gotten his ass kicked, she was there to help put him back on his feet. Undine helped too, but her way was a little different. She helped him see things as they were, a more rational way of looking at things while still providing a positive outlook.

"Thanks, Gnome. I knew I could count on you for that." he replied to the Earth elemental; truthfully, he still had his doubts about this. What if he didn't succeed? What if all this effort wasn't enough? It was literally the fate of the living world on his shoulders. But at this, he was flooded with the memories of everyone he'd met. Everyone who depended on him. He couldn't fail them....He wouldn't fail them.

"Channeling rage and aggression? Sounds easy enough." he replied; though truthfully, those were his thoughts when he first contracted Gnome. And as proficient as he was, he knew he still hadn't fully mastered it. And he was nowhere close to mastering Undine's power; with all of this happening, it was getting harder for him to maintain a clear head and consequently utilize Clear Mind to its fullest. Something that by this point was obviously needed to use the Elemental's power at its utmost potential.

Thankfull though, there was one who boiled his anger something fierce: Kratos. That rotten bastard was making things so much more complicated than they needed to be. Even worse was that everything was so complicated already. As he stirred over this, he would find himself getting caught up in exactly what Ignus warned him about: Embers began to appear over his flesh, slowly being stoked to tiny infernos that creeped across his skin. The ground beneath his feet started to liquefy from the sheer amount of heat radiating from his body, quickly reaching a magnitude on the edge of danger for one who just inherited this type of power.

"Sam, are you sure you have a firm control of your emotions?" Undie chimed in with a welcome word of warning, her smooth tone tinted with worry as the intense flames ignited across her contractor's skin. Even while in spirit form, her conflicted visage was visible within his mind's eye, as she doubtless understood the importance of Sam mastering his new-found powers, especially with the shortening of the time given to them by Kratos, while at the same time fearful for her lover's health. Drawing upon the power of an elemental all at once without proper conditioning could have disastrous results.

Ignus, however, showed little visible concern as she was rather entranced with how naturally her powers came to Sam instead of the danger the power might be to his well-being, "Absolutely stunning, cupcake! You're a natural... More proof that I made the right choice in accepting you as my contractor. I look forward to seeing us lay waste to our enemies and carving a personal mark on this planet all for ourselves." Ridding themselves of Kratos was just icing on the cake, as the succubus herself was the primary goal of this pursuit of power. How exactly they would do so without simultaneously destroying Sam's lover, however, remained to be seen.

The fire covering Sam's body started to grow ever hotter, the pent-up frustration and rage at his situation finally having the powerful outlet it needed. The fact that he'd hurt Gnome trying to protect her, that the one he loved was in fact the one he was tasked to stop, that bastard Kratos taunting and provoking him at every opportunity. All these events had worn on his psyche and despite his efforts to show an iron face in front of this adversity, it was getting harder to figure out which path was the right one.

The embers quickly turned into a fluid shroud, threatening to start a runaway wildfire that would have severely crippled the human's ability to continue his journey had it not been for Undine speaking to him. Her words seemed to make him realize the slight trance he was in, his efforts to try and contain the blaze countered by the fire Elemental's praise for summoning such glorious conflagrations. Part of him wanted to succumb to the fire, to let the newfound radiance shine like a beacon, whilst the other side was trying to save its vessel from burning to coal.

He quickly found however, that trying to contain these new flames was far easier said than done. His body temperature rose rapidly, the fire surrounding him growing despite his efforts to repress them. So, without a moment's thought as to potential consequences, he ran towards the side of the island and threw himself into the water. Like throwing water on a magnesium fire, the sudden thermal shock produced enormous quantities of hydrogen gas and created quite the splash once the unquenched embers ignited the cloud.

Waves crashed against the broken shore, allowing the once liquified rock to cool and harden, steam hissing and rising from the surface. The water's surface began to still after a few moments, eventually showing Sam himself laying in the water, his skin flushed a bright crimson shade but otherwise unharmed. He just floated there for a while, trying to calm himself from the sudden surge in power, his chest heaving as inhuman adrenaline levels coursed through his body.

"Well...Guess that answers your question, eh, Undine?" he then spoke to his Elemental, trying to make it sound like a joke but failing; he knew this wouldn't be easy, but it did little to alleviate his frustration. He should feel happy. Well, happier at least: He was one step closer to going to confront his former lover. To save her from herself. But, it was his pragmatism that did him in. He still had to contract Sylph, all within just a few months on this planet's time.

He also knew he couldn't brood, however, and instead shifted to borrow some of Undine's energy and lift himself back onto solid ground, the water falling away back to the source. "Alright, Ignus. I can summon the fire, but obviously I need more practice in control. I need you to teach me everything you can while we travel. Can you go into spirit form like the others?" he then queried; while he was sure the fiery woman could handle herself, it was also something he was kind of afraid of.

Back
Top Bottom