Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

Kratos grinned as she tried to fight back, her hand grasping his own and trying to remove it. Ignoring her insult, he continued his ministrations, pressing against her more firmly and using his other hand to massage her free breast. "Your skin is quite soft, beautiful...But it seems a little PG here, don'tcha think? Let's say we bump things up to M....for mature" he added, growling out the last bit as he the top off her dress from her shoulders, letting her supple bosom be free of its confines.

"Very nice...Sam was stupid to refuse you. Don't think he'll mind if I help myself" Kratos chuckled, his mouth latching onto one of the buds, his rough and relatively prehensile tongue scraping and licking while tracing the darkened flesh of her areola. He was going to enjoy himself, even if his manhood had retracted during the fight to allow freedom of movement...Of course, he had something else in mind too.

Looking up at her, he smiled and added, waiting to see the surprise from his next statement "So, is it like that first time you met him? Isn't this what you wanted to do with him? Let him caress you? Pleasure you? What would your husband think now, giving yourself over to a monster like me, as you so put it?"

"I never asked for any of your compliments," Dryad shot back at him with a poisoned glare, her warm, soft breasts forming to the shape of his hands as he touched them directly with his rough palms once free of the improvised cloth. She turned her head away, ashamed of her own weakness and refusing to watch him as he played with her body as if she were simply his personal fuck toy. That seemed to be how he viewed all females he came in contact with, a viewpoint which disgusted her to no end.

Dryad drew in a sharp breath as he began licking her sensitive bud, swirling about the tip until it hardened despite her wishes. Her body responded to a man's touch, regardless, a fact she loathed given the one who currently held her as his unwilling captive. "Sam has nothing to do with this... And you are a fool to think he would approve of taking a woman against her consent." While it was true that he had softened during their fight, she doubted it would remain that way for long. She had prepared herself mentally and physically for the possibility of being bested in their fight, the outcome at the start being rather clear. Dryad had created a barrier in front of her cervix to prevent conception, but there was no way to tell for certain if he had some way of bypassing her defenses.

"Don't you dare compare yourself to my late husband!" Dryad growled, her eyes shooting a poisoned glare at her captor, "He was nothing like you... He was a kind and caring man who put the good of others before his own. You sicken me, but I have no more strength to oppose you."

"You think I care one iota about what that limp-dicked weasel thinks? I am him...Or rather what he refuses to accept of himself. It's his fault I'm this way; had he just given in, you two could have been quite the couple together. His loss, really." Kratos replied calmly; he could tell she did not like him using Sam as an example in such a way. Amazing what a few years without getting some will do to someone. Someone who is shown even the remotest bit of attention, he thought to himself.

As she chastised him for using her late husband as a means of comparison, he just chuckled, "And you don't think that's what I am doing? I'm sacrificing myself to be the pleasure toy of all the deprived females of this world, and I don't get any respect. Funny how that works" Kratos stated, still grinning; by this point, he was only messing with her head.

"And besides, baby...With what I'm about to do, I'm going to show exactly what you've been missing out on. Strength or no strength, I will make you scream my name." he then explained as one hand shifted to go beneath the bottom of her dress and find her womanhood. Dry as the Sahara, he thought to himself as he placed his hand against her folds. "Not really a surprise, but don't worry, I'll have the waterworks going soon enough, haha. If you thought my touching your tits was good..." Kratos then said smiling, holding up said hand to reveal that the digits were morphing ever so slightly, their surfaces covered in small bumps as he continued, "Then wait till you see my finger yoga, haha."

Deciding to go easy on her for now, he used his index and ring finger to spread her lips while inserting his middle into her womanly depths, letting the rough digit find every inch it could reach within her.

"You aren't sacrificing anything," Dryad shot back at him, not at all perturbed by his words, "You want to be used, to be satisfied with sexual escapades both high and low... But that's not good enough for you. You needed more. You refuse to be denied any pleasure, even the pleasure of a woman who does not wish to engage in such activities with you. In fact, it turns you on. You relish in the forbidden lust for another man's woman, don't you?" She tried to back away from him, but his firm grip kept her in place, unable to escape the hold that he placed her in. her skin had become slightly moistened by sweat, mostly out of the heat of embarrassment but also from the lingering adrenaline that slowly drained from her system, making her exposed skin fell cold and exposed.

"Don't flatter yourself... If you want to get inside me, you won't be getting any assistance on my part," Dryad hissed, the sensation of his fingers parting her womanhood causing her teeth to clench together. He was just playing with her, savoring her like a sweet candy to be rolled about in the mouth as it was enjoyed. As he pushed his finger inside, she gasped involuntarily, her body welcoming the sensation of direct stimulation after so many years of abstinence. The bumps felt foreign to her, and her walls remained still even as he reached deep inside her with his modified digit, the exploration of her soft inner walls earning him no moans, but a few uncomfortable squirms. It would not remain that way for long, however, as already he had begun to wear away at her mental blocks.

Much like a human woman's sex, her womanhood was soft and the inner folds brushed across his finger as he explored her. before long he would feel a slight dampness, a kind of thin nectar that dryads shared with Alrune for use during mating. It was fragrant and sweet, but unlike their flower-dwelling cousins it lacked aphrodisiac-like qualities.

"Well now, someone's finally seeing the big picture." the man stated simply, chuckling as she tried to resist and pull away from him. "Good, good, I always wanted someone with some spirit. I'll enjoy breaking you down. And to tell you the truth..." he whispered in her ear, giving the outer edge a small lick, "It's women like you that get me the hardest. To see your body betray you, and then your mind following shortly. But don't worry, I wouldn't mentally break you. You'd be no fun if THAT happened."

Continuing to stimulate her, he soon felt her fluids leak onto his fingers. Something that made his perverted smirk grow even wider. "Well now, what have we here?" he questioned as he pulled back the invader, its surface gleaming before he licked it. Staring back into her eyes, he added "How very sweet of your body to respond to me. Perhaps I should reward it?" With that, he pulled down her dress all the way, revealing every inch of her flawless figure. He then slid down, having her thighs rest on his shoulders as he began to lick and kiss her long-untouched slit, his dexterous tongue trailing over the swollen labia and caressing much of her walls, drinking that sweet water which leaked from her.

Like my mind would break over someone like you... I've gone through far too much already for something minor like this to be anything more than a passing inconvenience Dryad simply maintained her poisoned glare, even when he revealed her own body's betrayal. She could feel herself responding, giving in to the desire to mate with this man despite her wishes. Her nature demanded it, after all, and his relentless stimulation could only be resisted for so long before her instincts took over entirely.

"You will burn in torment for this," Dryad hissed, just before he pressed his mouth to her sex, causing her hips to jerk upward from the sudden stimulation. She bit her lip, refusing to moan for him even as the shocks and surges of unwanted pleasure ran through her like sparks of lightning. She drew in her breath in short gasps, her chest heaving with an increased need for oxygen. Her lower lips grew flushed and her skin tinged with a reddish hue. She hated him so much, but she hated herself to almost the same degree. She hated how much her body rejoiced in his touches.

Kratos continued his touching, adding a bit of suction each time he got to that sensitive bud at the apex of her womanly lips. Already, his own manhood was making its return; though right now, he was letting it adjust. Transform for what he wanted to do. What he decided to do for her being so stubborn, and naturally for his own enjoyment.

It was but a few moments later that he stopped, his lips gleaming with her juices, as he replied to her comment, "The only torment I'm feeling is me stopping myself from fucking you senseless. You should be thankful I'm making you feel good first. Besides, with my size, I need you as wet as possible".

He would toy with her, his tongue growing longer and more dexterous, reaching places even her late husband likely never could. And like his fingers, he soon had stimulating bumps grow along it. Though this time he forked off some of the tissue to apply pressure directly to her clitoris, the wet bit of muscle cupping and completely covering the bundle of nerves and applying a vibration and suction to make her really squirm in pleasure.

Dryad had no way of knowing what he had in mind for her. She could not even tell if he had hardened again, as all her attention was fixed upon maintaining her composure, holding back the desire to give in to the pleasure and allow him to have his way with her however he pleased. "F-feel good? You h-have to be kidding..." Dryad let out a dry laugh, but no one present, not even herself, would have believed her weak attempt at firing back at him.

No, with the way her body was already squirming and writhing, it was apparent enough that he had primed her sufficiently. Her sex glistened with sweet nectar, so free flowing that in mere moments after he licked it up it returned in just as great of volume as before. His tongue reached deep, the thin tip circling her very cervix, teasing and stroking her more deeply than she had ever felt before. The direct stimulation to her sensitive bud nearly drove her over the edge on its own, her hips pushing upward as her back arched, pants and gasps escaping her as she neared orgasm.

Kratos mentally laughed as she tried to deny her very obvious pleasure; it was cute to see her verbally state the exact opposite of what her body was telling him. It was like the script in a terrible rape-fantasy movie. He could feel her hips begin to tremble as her climax approached, her heated pants and gasps overcoming her ability to stay silent.

This was where he wanted her, to be in the throes of pleasure and ecstasy, so close to the end. And just when she thought she might be able to teeter over the edge and fall into bliss, he stopped. No rhyme or reason, just stopped cold.

He then let her stand on her own two feet, before he captured her upper lips in a kiss, letting her taste herself and his own villainous tongue invading the sanctity of her mouth. After a few moments of the forced liplock, he broke free, grinning as he stated "You seem to be feeling pretty good...But now you owe me, Dryad." He then gestured down to his manhood, which seemed to be at this moment a small lump with two weighty orbs swinging beneath. "Your little technique made me have to...'rearrange' some things. And as you can see, I need some help." Staring back at her, he added with a tone of finality as he shoved her to her knees, "Get to it."

Just as she believed he would force her to cum for him, the stimulation came to an abrupt end. The touches, the caresses, even the vibration stopped. She panted, eyes fluttering open as her muddled mind attempted to make sense of the situation. Had this been his plan all along? He had little difficulty forcing her to her knees, but if he believed she would become meek and obedient at the tip of a hat, he had another thing coming to him.

As it turned out, there was something for her as well. He forced his lips upon hers, the taste of her own sweetness mixing with his foul saliva. It disgusted her, as the fluids of corrupted beings were distasteful for nature spirits such as herself to ingest. In time her body would grow accustomed to it, but she had no intentions of allowing herself to do so. When the kiss ended, she glared back at him, "I don't owe you a thing..."

"Suck your own dick," Dryad looked up at him defiantly, even though her entire body was shivering with unsatisfied desire, "Its not my fault your cock won't rise to the occasion..." She turned her head to the side, indication that she had no inclination to orally pleasure the lust-craving monster in front of her.

Kratos just heaved a heavy sigh; this would be going so much easier if she would just humor him. But then, he reminded himself that this was part of the fun. She wouldn't break nearly as easily as others had, and besides, there was something to this clash of personalities. She reminded him so much of the Goddess...Except that she let her feelings for Sam cloud her judgment.

"I'm sure it's long enough to where I could, even if its present state doesn't give much credit to that." he replied smartly, placing a hand on her head. "But surely you want to see just how much I could fill you...I can see your body betraying your mind and that pretty mouth of yours. I can see how much you want this, and how more than happy I am to give it to you."

He then gripped her roughly by the hair and turned her around so that her exposed rear was exposed to him, "However...I also can't really tolerate your foul language. So, a punishment must be done." He then placed his groin against her butt, the squat lump of flesh resting there. "Now, I will give you another chance...Or I'll use this hole to get myself ready for you."

"If it is between getting you off with my mouth and getting you off with my butt, I might prefer the second option to the first," Dryad replied with sincerity in her voice, "Your precum tastes so bad to me that it would make me gag..." She glanced back at him, although with his hand gripping her hair it made it rather difficult for her to do so, "But even so, I would rather be able to make use of my rear sometime today." Reaching back, she began to gently stroke the lump of flesh that supposedly contained Kratos' dick. However disgusting it felt for her to do so, she had a purpose behind it.

Without knowing how long her barrier would hold up against him, she reasoned that she could rub him out a few times to reduce his stamina. Perhaps he would even get tired of her before he got around to fucking her, as his words seemed to imply that he only took an interest in her due to her resistance. If she did not resist him, at least openly, then he would not be so vehemently determined to have her for himself, like an animal making itself appear less appetizing in the face of a predator as its final defense.

Kratos smirked as she told him off again; ah, this feistiness was quite refreshing. "A hole is a hole, Dryad. You might think I taste bad, but that's only because you've yet to experience my true flavor." Feeling her dainty hand rub his groin, he knew exactly what she was trying to do. Maybe a simple rub would be a nice start. "Hey now, I would be gentle; I can tell you're not the type who likes it up the back door. I'd let you adjust, you know? Make sure it fits just right...I'm not THAT cruel, haha."

Of course, a hand would only do so much for him. "I got a better idea...." he trailed off, pushing against her butt and starting to rub between her plump cheeks. "Your skin really does feel like heaven, Dryad. Your husband was a lucky man...Not as lucky as me, but lucky". As he continued to use her cheeks to rub himself out, the lump began to extend and thicken; it wasn't quite its full length yet, but already she would feel his size and what might happen should he decide to use it on her.

"Wonder how much I can coat you with...And possibly fill you with, if I can hold up. Might not last with how good you feel." he commented, his rough hands grasping her butt and thrusting more roughly.

So he fancies himself not cruel, despite his efforts to mate with someone who clearly stated her intent not to accept him? While his words had some lingering similarity to Sam's, it was simply a mockery of his counterpart's consideration and genuine love toward his partners. She increased her grip somewhat, her hand motions growing more instant, but at the same time it allowed her to get a better idea of how large Kratos really was.

Dryad knew he would fit inside her. Her kind had adapted to accepting males of various sizes out of necessity, a trait she had not put to use up till that point. He would be the largest male to ever enter her, which was no particularly notable given that she had remained faithful to her single husband from the moment the two of them had met up until then. Kratos pressed her soft butt cheeks against his hardening cock, which could only wrap halfway around him on account of his size alone. She shut her eyes, trying to block out the heightening desire to feel it... To taste of this man's member.

Kratos just grinned as he continued to use her butt to get himself off; it would seem that he was taking matters into his own hands for the time being. The more he pleasured himself, though, the more his lump seemed to expand; each fold of the squat flesh unwrinkled, revealing a cock that seemed to be rife with spiral ridges, its head pointed and narrow.

"Fucking hell, you feel so good." he grumbled, feeling his own orgasm starting to approach as his thrusting increased in intensity. The semi-wrinkled length began to pulse, spurts of clear fluid landing on her back as his release grew nearer and nearer. And before long, Kratos shouted "Fuck!" and his stiffness throbbed hard, enormous spurts of white cream flying from the tip and landing all over her. In her hair, on her back and some strands even shot past to land on the tree she called her home.

By the time his orgasm subsided, he was hardly even out of breath. Now that his length had some of his brand on it, itself possessing a kind of natural musk, he decided to try this again. Turning her back around, he then said with a wide creepy smile "Here you go, lovely. A nice creamy popsicle for you to suck on. And after that...We'll get to the main event. Don't worry, you'll like what I have in store for you."

He continued to thrust his growing member between her soft butt cheeks, pleasuring herself as she tried her best to blot out the reality she found herself in. She could see his member extending, revealing its true form inch by inch as it protruded from the wrinkled lump in which it had hidden itself formerly. It looked quite unappealing to say the least, especially the pointed and narrow head which seemed designed with a specific purpose in mind. He rocked her body back and forth, her breasts swaying slightly in time with her movements as he sated his desire on her rear, until at last he finally came.

The pulses of seed landed on her, the sheer volume incredible to say the least. Each pulse splashed over her skin in thick ropes as if to weigh her down and bind her. Unfortunately, the masculine scent had just that effect on her, as she had an even more difficult time than before keeping her mind clear. Without a word she reached out and took hold of the base of his slightly wrinkled cock, her mouth opening slightly as she began to lick his member, starting near the bottom and working her way up as the tip of her tongue brushed across his sensitive skin. At the same time she worked his member with her free hand, wrapping her fingers around his shaft and pumping her hand up and down in an effort to get him off again. As expected, the taste was downright deplorable, but she kept at it. She had to.

Placing a hand on her hair, Kratos grinned and helped her along, shivering a little as her talented tongue cleaned his semi-flaccid length of his spend. No matter how much she might have disliked it, she would be receiving everything he had in every conceivable way. "Good, good, my sexy little forest nymph. See how much easier this is? And don't worry, once you're done, I'll satisfy the lust roiling in you. Many times over." he told her; of course, he was saving the best surprise for last.

His length quickly began to swell up again from her attention, the pointed tip growing thicker and beginning to leak the clear fluids. "Make sure to clean it real good. Get me nice and hard for what's next, baby...I think you'll enjoy it." he smirked, eager to get to what he had in store for the forest spirit. As her mouth began sucking his tip clean, she would him pushing his hips forward and burying his length in her throat.

"Surprise!" Kratos half-shouted, placing his other hand on her head and beginning to force himself into her wet maw, the shaft growing longer and less wrinkled-looking as the head violated her throat. "I'll make sure you get a good taste of me this time. But feel free to give my balls some lovin' with those expert hands of yours, hahaha."

Not on your life, you monster Dryad mentally retorted, although she was too busy tending to his member to give him a verbal reply. She could feel his dick hardened swiftly under her attention, her skills for pleasing men coming as second nature to her despite the long time since she had last put them to proper use. There was hardly anything proper about Kratos, however, a fact that became blatantly obvious in a short span of time.

"Mhmhp!?" Dryad's eyes snapped open in surprise and pain as he plunged his dick into her throat, her hands grasping his thighs in a fruitless attempt to back away from him as he violated her. The urge to gag was intense, mixing with the pain of being forced to take such a large intrusion. her tongue lapped at the underside of this member, but aside from that she could do little else as he fucked her relentlessly. Tears rolled down her cheeks, unable to bear the same he had forced on her for his own pleasure and amusement. She wanted to bite down on him, oh goodness knows she did... But she did not dare. She knew better than to anger him in such a state.

Kratos just thrust into her mouth, his dick getting a little longer and thicker with each push. He kind of wished she would bite him...That would give him the perfect excuse to cock-slap her. But...maybe he should do it anyway. Nah, it would seem forced. Not natural, even for a pervert like himself.

He purred a little as she started licking the underside of his shaft, his balls tightening as he prepared to release yet another enormous load of semen into her waiting gullet. "Keep going like that, baby. Daddy will give you a treat soon enough" he cooed, thrusting harder and harder as his length pulsing in her convulsing throat.

And even quicker than before, his release came; Dryad would find her head pushed against the tree and his fat balls resting below her chin as he pumped cup after cup of hot spunk into her belly. Pulse after pulse of cum raced up his length, and he pulled back slightly so that her cheeks would fill with his cream before pulling out of her mouth completely, making sure to have her lips pull the cum off his dick. "Whew...With how good you feel, darling, I just can't last. Or maybe I just don't want to, ahaha" he grinned, looking down at his softened member. While not fully erect, it also was not a squat lump: The entire length was covered in ridges that spiraled from the base to the tip, even more than the last time. It was also over a foot long, ensuring he would be able to reach deeper in her than most males ever could.

"Well then...Shall we move on to the main course?"

Dryad coughed, globs of thick semen falling from her mouth as she found herself quite unable to speak. Her stomach felt sour and sickening, a reminder of the incompatibility between her body and his corrupted seed, at least on a conscious level. the entire process left her feeling used, taken as an outlet for his depraved fantasies. Her mind was a jumbled mess, hung somewhere between lingering arousal from the earlier stimulation and disgust from what followed.

"No more... I can't take any more of this," Dryad protested, but any strength left in her to resist had already faded by then. He wanted to take her now, after all that? How could he possess such inhuman stamina? How did he even have any semen at all left in his balls? The forest spirit rested her back against the trunk of her tree, attempting to recover somewhat from her latest ordeal before he got tired of waiting for her reply and just got to it on his own.

"Gone to begging, have we? What a pity. And before, you were so damned determined to not giving me that satisfaction. Just goes to show, I'm the bitch-breaker" he snickered, grasping his thick trunk and jerking it to make it a little stiffer. "Well, at least you're still nice and lubed up for me. Would hate to try this dry, after all." And with that, he knelt down and grasped her supple rear, keeping her back against the tree as he pushed himself between her legs, having her thighs rest on his hips. His member rested against her slit, his hips gently rocking to grind it against her and coat it in her juices.

If she were to look down, she would see that the pointed head extended well past her navel, showing just how far he would penetrate her if given the opportunity. His girth alone pushed her swollen lips apart, the underside rubbing her clit from the friction. "Hehe, so long without a cock to fuck this beautiful pussy. I can only imagine how tight you'll be. But you Mamono are a sturdy bunch, so I'm sure it's fine."

And then he pushed his own hips back fairly far to line up the tip with her entrance; thankfully, the head was slim for now, so it slipped it in easy, her body taking it in with not much resistance. But he would relish pushing the rest inside her, forcing it in little by little, going further and further while stretching her and making her walls feel every inch of his mammoth dick.

Kratos continued to speak as if he had won, that he had triumphed over her and all that remained was for him to enjoy his prize. Perhaps this truly was the case, but Dryad clung to one single hope, even as he wet his impressive tool with her nectar, preparing himself for the moment he would enjoy her body's pleasures. As a Mamono, she would gain strength from the sexual encounter, despite taking it against her stated will. She could use that strength to reinforce her barrier, preventing his seed from working its intended effect within her womb. In his moment of weakness, when he became fatigued and spent, she would turn on him, taking matters into her own hands to drain every last ounce of his strength until he dried up and expired. It was a horrifying way to go, a technique that she loathed to employ. But he had gone far beyond simple hate. He had earned her absolute hatred.

When he pushed himself inside her, the thin head parting her womanly lips and entered her soft, warm inner passage, she felt herself shifting back slightly, involuntarily allowing him to enter at a slightly more comfortable angle. He reached deep, her inner folds almost instantly grasping him, stroking the spiral-ridged dick as he forced more and more of himself into her. A defiant groan escaped her, hands gripping the bark of the tree behind her as she sought something to anchor her, to provide some much-needed support before he really got to it.

Kratos knew the potential danger of being this reckless, but then that was half the fun. Besides, he still had yet to reveal his ace in the hole. The reason he was able not to allow even the Goddess the satisfaction of his destruction, and an underlying cause for his massive ego.

Regardless of that though, he continued to push himself into her, loving how her walls wrapped around him and stroked him, the ridges providing stimulation to her as well. The more he pushed, the tighter she got; eventually, the narrow tip prodded at her cervix, the shape making it a perfect match. Pausing for just a moment, he grinned at her, some of his shaft still outside her body before he did what few men could claim to do.

He began to rock his hips a little, the head banging against the entrance to her womb as his cock stiffened to its full hardness. Over and over, he pushed, making the narrow head go harder and harder against that spongy ring. "How does that feel, Dryad? To know that this monster is about to be all the way in you?" he stated, keeping his member buried deep inside her, his heavy balls resting against the curve of her butt.

As the ridged cock intruded deeper into her body, Dryad's body shuttered in pleasure, the sensation she had nearly forgotten threatening to shape her mind's thoughts as easily as he molded her inner walls around his thick cock. Whines of protest escaped her, but there was little she could do at the time being other than endure the sensations he gave her, until at last his narrow tip touched the opening to her deepest place, her sacred treasure. Each time he prodded her, Dryad's body stiffened, her heart already pounding away at her ribcage in excitement. His grin did nothing to alleviate her fears that he wished to release his load into her womb with clear intent.

"It feels like your dick is strangely shaped... Too many hard fucks, perhaps?" Dryad replied breathlessly, still hurling insults at her undesired partner even while her body was stuffed full of his thick, long cock. She had never taken one of such a size before, her body stretched to the limit simply accommodating his girth let alone any excess from his eventual release. Her body gently squeezed him, her thighs shivering as she tried hard to remain still even while he stirred her up with the slow rocking of his hips.

Kratos smiled as he saw slight concern cross her features: The dilated pupils, the short breaths, all of it. Even when it was overshadowed by her body responding quite well to the mammoth invader. Even still, he continued to bump against her cervix, each time feeling it give a little more. Soon enough, he would be inside her completely...And subject to his wish.

He just laughed as she tried to mock the shape of his cock. "Really, Dryad, the thought never crossed your mind that it was intentional? While it's true I have a lot experience, I have been experimenting with myself. Why, just the other day, I found a Dhampir wandering on her own. Such a supple young thing..." He then licked his lips, savoring the memory.

"She put up such a fight too...Even more than you did. No finesse in magic, but plenty of raw speed and power. Said she was searching for her father or some nonsense. Wanted to reunite her family after her mother forced him away. And that I wouldn't stop her. Oh how wrong she was." he added lecherously, leaning in close to whisper "Do you know what I did? I decided to try the whole 'tentacle dick' thing. Didn't work as well as I had hoped. But hearing her beg me not to take her innocence, well, that was candy. Said she was saving it for Daddy. Can you believe that? A daughter, never meeting her father, wanted to fuck him. And people think I'm a pervert."

Standing back up straight, he stared right into Dryad's eyes, "I toyed with her, made her squeal with delight. And then I did..." He paused to give an exceptionally hard thrust, the tip piercing her cervix and lodging into her womb, a bulge in her belly giving evidence to that. Letting out a shuddering hiss of breath, he then smiled and finalized, "That. Then, I fucked her. Filled her so much she's probably going to have quadruplets. Broke her with the pleasure of feeling a real man's seed impregnate her."

Back
Top Bottom