Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhere in the world (Candira and runawayninja)

She shivered, the coolness of his breath on her neck tickling just a bit. His words fit in with their little play, and she blushed softly as he said them. She didn't feel silly, but she couldn't quite believe they were doing something like this out in the open woods. She moved just a little so her arms were comfortable and groaned as he began to play with her body--not gentle this time, but not harsh. Just the right ground between to make her want more. When she felt him pressing against her hot sex, she could hardly stand the wait.

Lionel's lips were always welcome, she found. She simply loved whenever he kissed her. So she kissed him back and leaned into his body, his arm wrapped around her. She smiled up into his eyes as he told her about how she'd been his inspiration. "You were an adorable kid. What a sweetheart to do that," she said with a smile. Hugging him, she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I always had the idea that someone was going to come and take me away, too. A good kind of escape though." She chuckled and shook her head. "So, did that little notion stick with you until you were grown up? Or when did it change?"

Rafe gasped out, the coolness on her exposed, naked flesh quickly replaced by the warmth and heat of Rafe's body. He slammed into her again and again, thrusting hard and firm like a wild animal. He was being firm with her because he wanted to unleash the darker side of himself, but in a safe context. He wanted to pleasure her, to put a good use to those pent up feelings. But where they were coming from was another matter.

Lionel smiled at her. "Part of me thinks this is a dream, and I fear waking from it." He listened to her words and thought for a moment. "I'm not sure exactly. I think as I grew, those thoughts just slowly faded with time and I was filled with obligation instead. The obligation that I had to be the better man, not for a fantasy, but for my family. So I continued to strive, just for a different purpose. But...now...I know all along, I had been waiting for you."

Candira shivered and gasped as he slid into her, instantly filling her all the way. She moaned deeply, arching her back in pleasure. Her body leaned forward a bit to try for more balance and her soft breasts filled his hands even more so. She panted, moving a bit with him when she could, but it was clear that he was in control. The way it was playing out was exciting. She wouldn't break if he got rough with her. As his rough hands ran over her, his hard pace dazzled her, she felt a need for her--a craving coming from him, and it was always nice to feel wanted. Her tight sex squeezed him as he thrust into her like an animal, loud moans escaping her as they continued.

Nora smiled at him as he told her he thought it might be a dream, turning to mush the instant he uttered that he'd been waiting for her. She leaned up and kissed his lips softly, smiling as she pulled away. "Well, you're the best man I've ever known, Lionel. I'm glad you were waiting for me." She smiled and kissed him again, just glad to have him with her.

Rafe kissed heatedly along her neck as he pumped into her again and again, the heat between them growing real and palpable. A fine sheen of sweat was building on him as his kisses grew inflamed and heated, turning into bites and nips on her flesh. He was hungry for her in the best and worst ways and he wanted her to know it. Rafe slammed into her again and again, moaning out loudly, not really caring if anyone heard him. He was going to let the beast out of him. "I want you Candira...like never before!"

Lionel smiled and leaned against Nora. Silence was enough for him at this moment. He was content to let the moment simply be and enjoy it. He looked at her briefly and then to the dying sunlight in the sky, watching it.

She felt herself tremble as he kissed her like that, slowly turning it into bites and nips here and there on her neck. If she'd thought she was in it before, this was another level entirely. Candira could feel herself blasting off heat, and he was like a furnace himself. It could have been winter, and she'd have felt just fine. He was rough and wild with her, and she could hear something in him change when he told her he wanted her. It was like he was letting go of something. She probably should have worried, but it was just exciting to her in the moment, and she could barely focus on anything but the way he was ravaging her tight sex.

"Rafe," she managed, panting as he thrust into her again and again. "I'm getting close..." and it probably wouldn't be the last time it happened that night.

Nora smiled as Lionel held her. They watched the sunset together and she stayed exactly where she was, just soaking up everything about the moment. It was going to be a good memory--this one. After a few long moments, the sun was gone--vanished under the treeline, though some light was still in the sky. She turned to him and smiled softly, kissing him again, as she couldn't seem to get enough of him. "I like so many things about you, Lionel. I love you, so much."

Rafe gasped and groaned out, the pleasure clearly evident in his voice as he pushed his face up against her neck. "Candira...Candira..." He uttered out breathlessly. He moaned out loudly, clearly allowing wild abandon to take hold of his form. He kept thrusting his shaft into her until he climaxed hard, pouring his essence into her body. He saw the edges of his vision go white as he came and for a brief moment, it appeared to Candira that a pair of black wings emerged from his back, but in a flash, a blink of her eyes, it was gone.

Lionel held her close, enjoying the beautiful silence, but then she kissed him and said such beautiful words. He smiled warmly and kissed her in return. "I'm so glad to have you in my life, Nora, I'd be lost without you. You've saved me from myself..."

Candira moaned loudly, shivering as he breathed into her neck and hair. She gasped as he hit just the right spot for her. She came almost at the same time he did, her body milking his cock as he poured into her. Panting heavily, she turned in time to see the wings--or imagine them--and she didn't know what to do with that. So she clung to the tree as best she could and caught her breath, since she wasn't sure her legs would work, or if she could get her hands free on her own yet. "Oh, Rafe..."

Nora smiled and gently rubbed his shoulder as he held her there, enjoying the little kiss he gave her in return. "I don't know if I did all that," she said softly, looking up into his eyes, "But I'm glad I played a part in it. And I'm glad I can make you so happy."

She smiled and just watched his face a moment longer. He was so strong and beneath all the surliness and protectiveness, he was kind and bright. He was funny, and a little unconventional. He'd always seemed to put her ahead of himself even though he'd wanted her for so long. It was pretty much impossible not to love him. She only hoped he knew it.

Rafe gasped out and helped her down, totally spent. He simply curled out with her on the ground, holding her to him. "That was...amazing Candira...I hope I didn't frighten you too much I just..." He smiled at her. "I have a bit of a wild streak in me. It's just really nice to let it out..." He kissed her cheek softly. "Thank you for letting me be myself a bit with you...if you want it soft and tender next time, I can do that. I just..." He smiled and breathed in the scent of her hair. "I want you in ways I just can't express...I want to...be joined in a way not possible..."

"I think you did. If I didn't have you I'd probably be all stiff and icy. I might not sure much of my unguarded moments, but I do have them. I always wondered what kind of guy you'd like. But...I did have the advantage of seeing you interact with others." He laughed softly. "There are some real snobs of royals...that..." He sighed and smiled. "That felt good to say...in somewhere dark and secret. I've given my life to the royals, defending their right to rule, and...to be able to say they are fallible and human...it's...I'm not sure why it feels good."

Candira felt heavy and tired when he let her down, so she leaned on him pretty heavily until they were both on the ground. Rather than curl into him, he curled around her. Smiling she turned to face him and let their naked bodies twine together. "Mmmm, it was pretty amazing," she said with a grin. "We'll just play it by ear, huh? I don't want you to feel like you can't be yourself when you're with me," she said softly. "I love you, Rafe. And I want you, too. All the time." She closed her eyes, confident that they would be safe as long as they were together, and that he would keep her warm for the time being. "Tell me the ways you want to be with me," she said softly, cuddling up to him.

Nora blushed softly and smiled as he finally loosened up. "I'm actually glad you can admit it now. Your unwavering faith in the ruling class before was a little scary. It puts a lot of pressure on people, too," she said softly, hugging him. "And they really are snobs. A lot of them are just bad people. It makes me smile that you used to wonder though. Too bad I couldn't just tell you that you were exactly the type of person I wanted to be with." She kissed him softly and held onto him. "But it probably feels good to say it because it's true, and with me you never have to pretend otherwise."

Rafe held her close to him, smiling broadly as he breathed deeply and recovered his energy. "I want to be with you all the time, doing everything, tasting all of life with you. I want to see your face when the moon is high and when the sun greets the flower. I want you...I cannot express it enough Candira. I simply want you. I draw my breath from you, my sustenance from you." He kissed her cheek softly and looked up at the sky as he held her close to him.

"I don't mean to ruin a special moment, but I've been needing to tell you something about the Raven Lord in me. He's...bleeding into me. And I think I'm bleeding into him. I don't know if it means we'll become the same person, but I can feel him searching for these new experiences, he's beginning to realize what it is to feel something other than hate and a need to express himself with violence. And I...well, I'm feeling...I'm just feeling things more passionately." He didn't seem overly concerned about it.

Lionel nuzzled softly against Nora. "It is what keeps our kingdom together. If the royals don't rule with divine favor...it means a lot of things are wrong. It means a lot of the things I believed in are wrong. I know it's not the best thing to hinge truth upon, but it's what I've got. It's what keeps you on your position of power. It's what keeps me protecting the position."

Candira smiled, looking up at him as he told her everything he wanted. She liked being so close to him, haring how he loved her. Her smile brightened a little as he kissed her cheek and she blushed again. It wasn't out of embarrassment or that she was taken aback. It was because he loved her, and she felt many of the same things for him. She had a way to help him...she knew what had to be done....she only hoped that she could do it. As he looked to the sky and she settled her head on his shoulder for a nice rest, he began to tell her, calmly, about the Raven Lord. She paled a bit, her heart beating faster.

Still, the revelations of the raven lord were quite surprising. Was he supposed to change if he was a fragment of a god? She looked into Rafe's eyes and kissed him softly. "I'm glad he's feeling something new...but I guess it's a reminder that we can't take too long to get Nora and Lionel to safety. We need to help you get back to normal..."

Nora smiled at him and reached a hand up to play with his hair. "I don't know for sure if we rule because the divine favor us, or because they like us better than what could be, but I know I feel a connection to the Gods, even if it's not as powerful as Lady Candira's. Whatever is keeping us where we are let us meet," she said with a smile. "And I'll be grateful for that for as long as I live."

Rafe nodded slowly and looked at her. "It feels weird but...maybe I'm not thinking properly, but I'm not sure it's a bad thing. Still, you're probably right, I shouldn't let this linger on for too long." Rafe stood up and started to redress himself, helping her as well. "We'd better actually start collecting some wood, having taken this long..." He chuckled softly. "It'll arouse suspicion." He grinned a bit at her and started to gather some good-sized pieces of wood.

Lionel looked at Nora and smiled softly. "Gods or not, I'm happy with my life now. I'm happy with what I have and what it has brought me." He leaned over to her and kissed her lips softly before he pulled away, standing. "Candira and Rafe have been gone a while, should we look for them?" He looked in each direction, concern on his face.

Candira looked up at him and watched as he started to redress, thinking about what he'd said. Maybe it wasn't bad that the Raven lord had begun to feel new things...but wasn't it some kind of sign? She sat up and smiled as he helped her get herself back in order as well. Chuckling, she helped Rafe gather wood. "Well we could always tell them we had trouble finding what we needed," she said with a cheeky grin.

Nora smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad for what I've got too," she said with a smile. She kissed him back, enjoying each moment of contact with him. When he asked if they should look for their friends she frowned a little and scanned the area. "Hmmm....I'm not sure they're lost. I don't think they would have gone very far...but maybe they couldn't find anything near by? Let's give them a few more minutes and then we'll start looking," she said, frowning a bit as she looked off into the distance.

Rafe gave an open laugh. Not a chuckle or a grin, an outright laugh. He smirked at her and then gave her right back a cheeky reply. "I'm sure you had no trouble finding enough wood for all of us." He snickered so much he almost dropped the wood he collected and he went back to gathering. "I haven't seen that side of you before...at least not like that. When we were...well...having fun." It wasn't making loving, it was a passion-filled fuck. But such a vulgar word, he wasn't used to it. "I liked it...a lot. I liked just...being able to open up and let out my dark side like that, not have to be on guard or shelter myself from you. It...was empowering. But at the same time, I wanted to keep you safe and close to me."

Lionel nodded slowly and he looked around them. "I suppose old habits die hard. I'm used to being so alert and cautious, it's just hard to turn off that instinct. I'm always looking around, even in my idle time, taking note of details and dividing each area in each direction around me into sections to scan individually...it's something I learned to make observation easier." He looked at Nora and slowly held her to him, kissing her neck softly. "Maybe they're doing something lewd..."

Candira laughed with him, happy to see that he felt so free for a change. It pleased her to no end that he seemed to be opening up more, and she hoped he would do it more often. Still, she understood why he did it before. She chuckled at his observation about her and smiled at him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Nothing's quite as liberating as sex," she said with a smile. "But I couldn't have done it unless I'd felt safe with you. I know you would never let anything happen to me." She smiled and kissed his cheek before picking up a bit more firewood. "Do you think this'll be enough for tonight?" she asked. Their piles were getting to be a nice size.

Nora came into Lionel's arms as he opened them to her, happily let him hold her. She blushed as he mentioned them doing something lewd, shivering as he kissed her neck. "I suppose they could be. It would certainly explain their delay," she said, leaning into him.

Rafe smiled and nodded softly. "I think that's good enough. I know you trust me, I trust you implicitly. I think I always will. I'm not sure what'll come or what we'll have to do, but just knowing that I'll face the future with you..." His smile grew at that statement. "It makes me think there's nothing I wouldn't face with you." Rafe smiled at her so much, that he nearly walked into a tree, just barely managing to sidestep it and he shrugged it off with a nervous, comical laugh. "You're right, sex is...liberating, if that's the right word. It's...been a while for me since before you."

Lionel smiled softly as he held her close to him and then he heard the growing voices of Rafe and Candira. He suddenly snapped to and shuffled from Nora. "I was supposed to have the tents up, help me!" Lionel wasn't used to resting on his laurels, or of being late or unprepared for anything.

Please that they had enough firewood for the night, Candira trekked along with him back to camp--not that they'd gone too far. She chuckled as he nearly ran into the tree. He seemed so happy. Well, sex would do that, she supposed. "I'm glad I get to be by your side, then. I'm sure that as long as we're together, things will turn out alright. And you know before you I hadn't had anyone, so you hold a special place with me."

Nora was surprised when Lionel abruptly pulled away. Disappointment started to settle in until she realized he didn't want to be caught without the tents being up. theirs was already finished, but Candira and Rafe's was still in a pile. Chuckling at his almost desperate tone, she stood up and hurried over to help him get the tent ready. They were just finishing setting it up when Candira and Rafe returned to the small clearing.

Rafe smiled at her. "It's been a hard life...it's only been my sister and me for so long...but she's safe where she is, away from me. I'm glad to not have to be depended upon so much...to just have someone to depend upon as much as I am depended on. To have an equal...it's just nice to have you around Candira..." He smiled at her as they walked into camp. "Hello everyone!"

Lionel sighed in relief and smiled at Nora. "Thanks...I'll make it up to you..." he whispered to her. "Did you two enjoy yourselves? You were certainly gone for long enough." He chuckled softly and smirked at them as if he knew something.

Nora smiled at Lionel's promise and shook her head, standing up and brushing herself off as the two came back to the clearing. At Rafe's cheerful greeting, she waved happily. "Well, hello to you, too." Something about the two of them seemed different, but it was hard to put a finger on just what it was. Shrugging it off, she shot Lionel a bland look as he teased the two of them.

Candira smiled at Rafe and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "It's nice for me, too," she said softly, following him to the clearing. She smirked at Lionel's teasing and glanced at the tent. "Mmm, had some trouble with the tents? Or did you take so long on purpose," she teased. Of course, the only reason she could tell it was just set up at all was because Nora was wiping her hands. "And here I thought we were giving you lovebirds some time to yourselves." Chuckling she created a pile of wood with her gathered flora and helped herself to one of the packs to start getting dinner ready.

Nora blushed just a little at the teasing and hurried over to help Candira, who was already starting the campfire with her magic. "So, Candira...did you enjoy yourselves?" Curiosity was a curse.

Candira chuckled as she started to put together a stew and Nora helped. "We did. It was...new and different. But it was exciting and passionate."

"Um...am I missing something? Weren't you just looking for firewood?" Nora blinked owlishly, not fully understanding what the woman meant.

Laughing, Candira just shook her head and set some water to boil with seasonings and meat. Unfortunately, there wasn't much else to be done. The veggies came next. "Maybe I should ask if you had any fun while I was gone. Seemed like you and Lionel were getting along just fine without us. It's nice to see that side of you two."

Lionel chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "We were just getting to know one another a lot better...that's all." Lionel tried his best to keep his thoughts clear and pure. He didn't succeed. He looked over at Nora for a long time and then he stood up, moving to groom and feed their mounts. Their horses, after all, were an important part of the journey. They would get them there to the destination safely. On the defensive now, Lionel seemed to have forgotten about asking the two that were gone what they had been doing.

Rafe meanwhile was helping Candira with the cooking. He looked at Nora and grinned a bit. "Oh, no need to play so coy, Nora. Hehe, I bet our chores were different, but our activities were quote similar!" Rafe snickered a bit and waited for Nora's reaction.

Nora caught Lionel staring at her, blushing after a long moment. But then he was off doing chores again. She sighed inwardly, supposing it was probably a good thing he was so devoted to their horses and getting them all to safety than he was focused on spending time with her. After all, that could come after she was safe. Still, it was a little disappointing, especially after he'd looked at her like that. When Rafe teased her, she chuckled and tilted her head. "Oh? And what activities were those?" she asked, tilting her head with a little smile.

Candira playfully nudged her lover and gave him a little look. "Now, now, Rafe. It's not polite to kiss and tell," she said, tossing her cut up vegetables into the pot. She winked at Nora and then stood up and stretched. "Mmm, well I think you've got it from here, right, Nora? I think I'll make myself useful and start putting up enchantments to protect us." And with that, she picked up her staff and started walking around the small clearing, chanting softly, twirling the staff now and then.

The princess watched Rafe and smiled. "So now I see what it was you two were doing...I can't say as though we did the same here."

Back
Top Bottom