Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Yuji shivered slightly from pleasure when Akira slightly cool fingers touched him. The shiver turned to a shudder when the finger trailed his arm. It was true he did like quality, but not for the reasons Akira likely thought. He liked quality to make up for the times he hadn't been given even average. One foster home after the next, always knowing he wasn't a part of someone else's life, and take abuse for it in some cases. Alone he had wanted to at least be relevant to himself if no one else. The one time he had reached out had been for Akira, and that had ended poorly as well.

"Mmm. . . yes quality over quantity--unless of course it's sex. Then by all means quantity every time." Yuji didn't even recognize the person saying these words. Sure he had been rather trampy in an effort to forget Akira, but it usually resulted in scalding hot water and a scrubbed red skin, not a prideful swagger. He was about to say bed, then a curtain lightly swaying caught his attention. Like most French hotels this one had a garden built within its center court yard. All the balconies faced into it. But Akira's was high up enough to even get the French skyline. The small breakfast table on it was just big enough for the seated hips of the dancer in front of him. It was dirty........... it was beautiful......... it was perfect.

"No bed. . .this time. Out there." Yuji gestured with a nod of his head. "The Balcony."

Akira shook his head "I would think quality in sex would still be preferred but..." he shrugged "it's your cock, now isn't it?" He turned around when the other mentioned that they wouldn't be sleeping in the bed. His head turned with Yuji's gesture and blushed bright red "th-the...but..." he bit his lip and fidgeted. He wasn't allowed to say no, and it would help him to get mad at Yuji. He nodded and started to head over to the balcony, legs shaking slightly and lip turning red as he bit it.

Once he stepped out into the cold air he blushed, the site was beautiful from up here. He had to admit this did sound and feel like a nice place to make love...but they weren't making love. He had to remind himself of this, constantly. They weren't making love and never were going to make love. He turned to look at Yuji and hesitated before gesturing to the balcony, "And just where would you like me to be?"

Yuji gave a short bark of laughter. Pulling the blushing Akira onto the balcony he easily lifted his hips on the small cool table. Akira could now see the view over his shoulder--but Yuji hoped to have him distracted enough not to care about the view.

"Why are you so inexperienced," Yuji softly kissing along the proud jaw line. Akira was a snob yes--but he knew fear when he saw it too. "Didn't all the other boyfriends you that were worthy give you "quality" sex? Didn't they want you enough to make love to you properly?"

Yuji caught the smallish, delicate wrists in his hands. Remembering what Akira had said about his wrist he started there this time, and let the calloused pad of his thumbs circle them languidly.

Akira blushed a little more and looked away slightly, "I-I never said I had boyfriends..." he said softly, gasping when his wrists where grabbed and started to be played with. He squirmed slightly as he felt his own erection start. A soft moan escaped his lips. "I never had a boyfriend, or a girlfriend. N-not that I want one...girlfriend I mean." He looked at Yuji, some mixed emotion in his eyes. Akira didn't know what to say at all anymore, it only seemed that Yuji would misread his meaning and take it as something else. Not that Akira was being very straight forward either.

"I only told you that I slept with someone once. That's all." he said, shivering as a small gust of wind slide across his body. His erection growing to a point where it was starting to become visible.

The kisses turned to light licks. Yuji was deliriously and giddily pleased that Akira had not been in a relationship. Good so it wasn't just Yuji who was inadequate. . . it was everyone! Bring Akira's right wrist to his mouth he nipped it lightly.

"Hmm is no one good enough for you Akira? At the rate you're going your gonna die alone. . .Everyone in the world cannot be unworthy of being loved by you," Yuji said it against the wrist near his mouth without meeting Akira's eyes.

"Besides. . .I thought you preferred quality over quantity in your sex life?" Yuji teased lightly throwing Akira's words back at him. So only one? Hell he was practically a virgin! Again Yuji felt ridiculously pleased that he would be Akira's primary sex partner for the next year. He could love him with out worry of being compared to anyone.
Except. . .

"Did you love him?" Yuji's head snapped up, and he nearly dropped the wrist he was nibbling on looking deeply into the lovely eyes in front of him. "That guy that you slept with. . .Did you love him?"

Akira squirmed more, god, he loved this feeling that he was getting from Yuji's mouth. "I-I do prefer it..." he moaned softly, biting his tongue to keep back anymore moans. He looked shocked when Yuji asked if he loved the man he had sex with. "Why does that matter to you?" he asked and turned his head, pouting when the other nearly dropped his wrist, hoping, praying that Yuji did not see it. He looked back over and glanced away.

No, he hadn't loved the man. It was just like this, sort of, Akira didn't fully realize that this was what was going on. It wasn't set in stone or anything. They had slept together and then the man left, no contacts, nothing. Akira was left in the hotel room alone to suffer through what he just done, with nothing to show for it. He wasn't going to say he didn't find the man attractive, he did, which is why he didn't have a problem with it. Plus, his so called friends told him that the man was trust worthy. Granted, he wasn't speaking to those friends any longer.

Yuji didn't look up instead his tongue traced the lines of skin and veins of Akira's right wrist even as his hand slipped between the his thighs to caress the growing arousal hidden there. He was stalling, why did he care? He didn't know--and he didn't want to pick it apart.

"I don't want to be in a position, where you fuck me while you think of someone else you would rather be with. No matter how brief the encounter. I know what is to use others to replace the person you really want. It doesn't work! So I'll ask you again did you love him?" Yuji raised his eyes and tried to keep the desperation from showing. His body was already tight and in need of Akira but he wouldn't demean himself further by sleeping with him while pined for someone other dude, who hadn't even bothered enough to care and love his body properly. If Yuji were completely honest--he was jealous of this unseen person who had gotten the gift of Akira's virginity and possibly the one thing Yuji would have slit his wrist to have at sixteen.

Akira let out another soft moan and moved his hips slightly, his face and skin starting to grown pinkish with a shade of blush. He looked at the other almost hurt. He didn't want to remember what he had done years before. "N-no." he said and looked away. "I didn't love him." he added, to make sure that the other understood. "I might have if he stayed around...but he didn't it was all over with and I had nothing to show for it. Are you happy with that answer?" he asked "Hmm?" he shook his head and continued to move his hips towards Yuji's hand. Even if he wouldn't verbally admit it, he did love the feeling he was getting from Yuji.

His body was clear evidence of that, he wanted more but wasn't about to ask for it either. His wrist was moving constantly, pushing itself against Yuji's mouth, whiles at the same time begging him to stop the torture on his wrist.

"Yes. . .I believe that answer pleases me greatly." Yuji chuckled softly and knelt before Akira and ran his tongue up his thigh, while slowly scoring with his blunt nail across the wrist his mouth had just abused. He forced himself to stay in control, and to not be rough. . . much. He wanted Akira begging for it this time around.

"One day someone is gonna thaw you out ice queen. Everyone falls in love eventually--even when it hurts or doesn't work." Yuji didn't give Akira a chance to reply, instead scraping the small wrist while he took Akira's shaft in his mouth at the same time.

"I am n-" he gasped and felt his hips move forward, trying to push more of himself into Yuji's mouth. His wrist sending out flares of pleasure that he ended up pulling his wrist away, moaning. He looked down at Yuji and blushed as he watched the other have his mouth around him. He tried to look away but couldn't, his hands acting on their own as they found their way to Yuji's hair. They wrapped themselves inside of the hair, pulling the other gently closer to him.

Akira moaned again, and bit his lip, his body and feelings of pleasure were starting to take over his body. So soon, he wasn't exactly proud of the fact, but it just felt so good to have the other making...no, having sex with him.

He grabbed the slender hips and pulled this body he so wanted closer. His own body hot and needy for Akira. It felt so good, to finally have him in his arms--no matter how unwilling he might be to be there.

Yuji let himself be pulled closer. He groaned lowly when he felt Akira tangle his fingers in his hair. If he closed his eyes for a moment he could pretend Akira was actually his lover, and they were making love to each other. That Akira hadn't rejected and had loved him all this time. With the power of that thought he moved his head slowly at first and then faster, letting his tongue and lips do to Akira what his mouth and mind could not. . .would not say. . .

Akira moaned and leaned forward slightly at the sucks, pulling him closer to him. "Y-yuji..." he moaned and bit his tongue again. He did not need to go any further than that, as far as Yuji needed to know, he didn't want this. Even if he did.

He moved to push the other away, he wanted more and at this rate he was going to scream that he did. "Please...Yuji..." he moaned and bucked his hips slightly. He tried to let go of the other man's head, but he couldn't help holding on. He wanted this so badly. Akira licked his lips and bit down on them to keep from asking.

Yuji lifted his mouth only a little, just enough to flick the dripping slit straining at Akira's waist. Why was he still holding back?! Yuji was so aroused, and he wanted Akira so bad (that the control he was using not just flip the other on his stomach and ram into him), was nearly snapping.

"Please what?" Yuji kissed his tip, before poking the tiny wet hole on Akira's cock. "You'll have to be a little more specific than just my name."

Yuji cupped Akira's butt and tilted him so he was laying on the small table, before running his hand down the legs he so loved to see in motion.

"You're body is so perfect. I wrote notebooks full of poetry to it, when we were kids. i still have it in storage somewhere." Yuji confessed softly. In his current state of arousal he had forgotten his rule about not sharing himself or his secrets with Akira.

Akira blinked "R-really?" he asked, trying hard not to blush. His skin twitched slightly, along with his cock. "I-wow..." he moved his hips a little bit "Yuji...please...I..." he bit his lip again "I want to..." he closed his eyes, and moved his hands to himself, running them along his body, stopping at his nipples every now and then, playing with them slightly.

He still refused to admit he wanted more, he was too scared. Scared of how Yuji would react, scared of how he, himself, would react, scared of how whoever could hear them would react. He blushed bright red at the thought of anyone showing up. He'd jump off the balcony, oh god, he would. "Yu-" he cut himself off and played with his nipples a little harder than necessary.

"Want?" Yuji let his mouth follow those roaming hands up Akira's body with a trail of kisses. "What do you want? Told you before . . .more specific. . ."

Yuji then covered the hand that was strumming Akira's nipple like a guitar string. He sucked gently on first the hand and then the tight pinkened peak that said hand was pinching. Yuji's hand had returned to Akira's length and he was stroking him with long sure strokes.

"Tell me what you want. . . And I will do my best to give it to you." Yuji breathe against the point he had tempted.

Akira moaned a little louder as the other messed with him. "m-more..." he finally said "I-I want more." his face turned red and he wanted to just die. "Please, stop torturing me and...and..." he calmed up at his next words. He was going to say fuck...he never cursed, ever. His eyes when a little wide as he tried to get out of Yuji's grasp. This whole thing was making him go insane, he wanted to cuss and scream and tell Yuji to take his entire body. He wanted Yuji to do everything he could do to him, but he couldn't, could he? His body sure seemed to think so as his back arched and his cock twitched at the thought of Yuji doing everything and anything to him.

"More what Akira?" Yuji sucked one then the other neglected nipple. His hand was moving still faster but gently on the cock trapped in his grasp. "Say it baby. . .Tell me what you want more of. . ."

Yuji was on the verge of just going at it with the man under him like they both wanted--but no. This time he wanted Akira to tell him what he wanted. To yell, curse, and scream it out! No more ice queen. Yuji wanted the hot tempered back talking little spitfire that Akira hid under that layer of ice. It was a selfish need, but Yuji was a selfish man.

Akira's back arched into the sucking and his hips bucked into the hand. He was blushing bright red. Yuji wasn't going to give him anything more until he said something, would he? He bit his lip and looked away, trying to keep his next words quiet. "I-I want your..." he trailed off with a moan and tried to think more clearly "y-your c-cock." he managed to get out, moaning at the end of the last word. There, he said it. He managed not to crazy, at least not at this point. He had a very strong will, but right now...that strong will was slowly being rubbed away by Yuji. His hands found what they could of Yuji, and ran his fingertips along it. They wanted to pull him closer, to pull him so that there was nothing left between them but skin.

"Hmm. ... good! That's what I wanted you to say." Yuji chuckled and leaned over Akira kissing him hungrily. It was like being given water after thirsting in the desert. With his free hand he caress and rubbed the smooth skin that had been in his dreams for the entire week they'd been avoiding each other. His eyes closed to drink in the sensation.

"See Akira, it's not so bad to admit wanting me." Yuji said against the mouth he had paused in ravishing. "The world didn't end, and you are still you. This year we're together doesn't have to be an unpleasant battle wills you know. We can both get something out of the situation."

To prove his point, Yuji put the fingers of the free hand in his mouth and wet them, before letting his index finger tease the twitchy pucker of Akira's entrance. He rubbed and circled for a few moments so Akira would know what he intended before pressing it forward to open and widen Akira in preparation of what he was asking for.

Akira let out a moan as the other pushed the finger inside of him. He wanted to say something...but he couldn't think straight, too much was going on for his body that his brain kept screaming at him to stop thinking and just do. His hands continued to run across anything they could find on Yuji, gently tugging and scratching, to get Yuji's attention. He wanted him closer, wanted him as close as he could get him.

He didn't care if Yuji thought he was just acting anymore, Yuji was right, they could both get something out of the situation, regardless of what the other one thought of the other. It might just be the pleasure talking, but Akira didn't care at this point. Fine, if Yuji wanted to think of him as an ice queen, then so be it. He could melt this ice queen all he wanted, just as long as he stayed close to him.

Akira's moaning and grasping broke what little control Yuji had left. Removing his teasing mouth and hands he pulled Akira in arms holding him upright to balance on the edge of the table. Pushing forward, he gently pressed forth pushing himself past the tight resistance of Akira's muscles. Sighing in pleasure, Yuji tried to hold himself still this time and give Akira a chance to get use to their bodies being connected. He wanted to pound away like last time--but remembering how quickly Akira had climaxed and then laid passionlessly, Yuji schooled himself to patience.

"Are you Ok?" Yuji asked quietly, while his hips pumped forward a little more in slow shallow strokes. He didn't quite wait for an answer, and was already, bringing Akira's wrist to his mouth once more to nip and suck it while moving deeper into the wonderful heat.

Akira's eyes widened slightly when he felt the heat push inside of him. "y-yes." he moaned and pulled the other closer to him, slowly moving his own hips. He also didn't want to come as fast as last time. He pushed his face into Yuji's neck and moaned against the skin. Akira's cock twitched at Yuji's mouth on his wrist. "N-no, don't..." he moaned against Yuji's neck "I-I'll..." he trailed off, god, this was embarrassing. He wanted so much, but didn't want to say anything out loud, because that would be admitting he liked what was going on, and he didn't want to admit that either. At least, not yet.

Yuji hooked his arm behind Akira's knee and guided it to his waist. Moving his hips slowly at first, then faster. His body greeted Akira' s like it was a long lost friend that had finally come home. His body strained to get closer to the one clutching and grasping him, trying to get closer to all the wonderful warmth that threatened to scorch him body and soul.

"I loved you once. . . really and truly worshipped you. . ." Yuji huffed against the porcelain like neck, hurt in his voice even filtering through the passion. "I should have been your first. . .you should have been mine."

It was the closest Yuji had come to acknowledging what had been lost for them both. Then Yuji was claiming Akira's mouth again, tasting the sweetness--showing silently the mark of need and possessiveness he couldn't voice. Even as he felt his heart surrending again to Akira's charms, he fought such insanity with all that he had. It would be crazy to fall for Akira again, not matter how much his body move inside of him like they were meant for each other.

Akira moaned and wrapped himself around Yuji's body, he was blushing and was so happy that Yuji could not see him during his confession. He was a little shocked by it, and also slightly hurt. I loved you once... it kept playing over and over in his head, he had known, right? Akira had known that Yuji loved him didn't he? He was going to respond, but his lips were taken by Yuji's, though no one would have been able to tell that Akira minded. He kissed back with everything he had, still gripping to Yuji like he needed everything. His hips were moving to keep up the pace with Yuji, encouraging him to go just a little bit faster.

Yuji pumped faster meeting the silent plea Akira's body made by tugging him closer. There seemed to be nothing passive in Akira's responses this time and for reasons Yuji refused to explore deeply, he was grateful. Even better if he pretended a little pushing deep within Akira's heat, he could imagine that nearly virgin like tightness was just for him. Akira's muscles were doing things to Yuji's body that no one had ever done anyway.

"Oh yes. . . yes. . .yes!" Yuji moaned against the soft lips under his. He lifted the firm butt now cradled in his hands higher, to meet each of his thrust--causing their slick skin to practically slap against each other. Yuji gave all he had this time, it wasn't very much before he felt pressure spreading for his belly--it couldn't last long. He just wanted Akira too much, perhaps more this time than he had the first time they had been together. The physical sensations and his emotional turmoil, set him roaring over the edge of abandonment.

"Can't last. . .needed you . . .too long!" Yuji panted his fingers digging into the bottom grinding on his cock. "I'm gonna.. .gonna. . ."

The sensations consumed Yuji before he could even finish the sentence and he tensed, stilling as his body exploded, washing his lover's inside with hot wetness. To Yuji it felt like forever, that his body just released on and on, forcing sharp hard twitching spasms. If he had not been in such excellent shape or practically leaning into the little nailed down table--he would have likely collapsed.

Back
Top Bottom