Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Akira chuckled "I can wear underwear. I just chose not to at times." he said and nodded, not at all shocked that Yuji hadn't planned that far ahead. He thought all of this seemed out of the blue type of thing. He sighed and shook his head "Other than my brother and niece, no. I'm not leaving anyone behind. Some friends sure, but as soon as they see me up on..." he trailed off "well, I'll tell them I finally got my break, not to worry. That's all they will need to here, they don't much care about me anyway. They never really had my interests at heart." he said and looked at Yuji for a few seconds, debating on telling him, but moving on with everything "So, are we ready to head where ever your next place is going to be?" he asked.

Akira grabbed his bag and headed to the door. "Are you introducing me immediately as the person you are involved with or are you just going to let them find out for themselves? I don't want to act like a girlfriend, if I'm not supposed to, now do I?"

Yuji flicked an eyebrow up Akira. Strange. His friends had been so important five years ago. Yuji wondered curiously if he had maybe had a falling out with them or something. He was on the verge of asking why Akira was no longer close to them, but then stopped himself. He was already forgetting again that they weren't lovers. . . hell they weren't even friends. At best Yuji was Akira's employer. . .sorta.

"I'm ready. And leave your bag. . .your traveling with the band now. The bags will be where you are I promise. I only carry my guitar because this one is mine bought with my own money and it was the first thing I bought with my first royalty check. It's more sentimental. Plus you never know when inspiration will hit." Yuji plucked Akira's bag out of his hand and put with his own bags by the door. There were people for this.

"For now you are my friend. You'll have to get along with the other dancers. It will be hard enough for you as it is with them thinking you. . .er. . . slept your way to the job. They all auditioned in Tokyo for me as finalist from a larger international search. They're gonna know something is fishy about you being here. No one will know about the. . .ah. . .private audition you gave me. For the time being your just a friend I knew from school I'm helping out. I'll give you a week or so on your own so you get use to the band, travel and can concentrate on learning choreography. I hope you still dance as well as I remember or you gonna make us both look like fools."

Akira nodded and listened until he mentioned Akira making them look like fools. "Don't you ever even think for a second that I'm not good enough as a dancer." he glared at the other. It was always a sore spot for him, people telling him he wasn't good enough or didn't have the right stuff. He knew he was good enough, he'd been excepted to many school, but wanted the one he was at. "I'm probably better than the girls you have out there and I'm sure you know it too. So don't ever say I'm not. You understand? I might be yours to do with as you please, but I still have my pride as a dancer and if you even dare to try and take that away from me, I will find a way to hurt you again. Regardless if I want to or not." he said and stormed through the door.

He did very little but dance the past five years, dancing was and still was his life. It was everything to him and if anyone dared to take that away from him, he wouldn't know what to do. He stood in the middle of the hallway, arms crossed, waiting for Yuji to lead the way. He was seething and didn't want to get over it either. His entire posture seemed to be thrown away, his prim and proper and polite were gone. His foot was tapping, he needed an outlet, but with heading to the plane he wasn't going to get one for a while and he would just have to deal with it.

Yuji watched Akira storm through door, like a pretty tornado. he was more than a little surprised by the slight overreaction. Then he said quietly only to himself. . .

"You're wrong. You'll hurt me no matter what I do. . ."

Yuji didn't say anything more to the piqued Akira. He wasn't even sure what he said to set him in off in the first place. But as soon as he was able Yuji introduced him to Ito and the other band members, as his friend "Aki". He was pleasant about it but there was steel in his voice when he told the others to make "her" feel welcomed. Akira ignored Ito's concerned looks by the cars. Shrugging, Ito announced a lay over in Europe, so Yuji could record a short English language demo, that would add 4 new songs to his arsenal and make him more US market ready.

"Plus with Aki here, it would probably be wise to freshen up the choreography and she still needs to learn the current routines." Ito said as he flipped through piles of notes on the chartered plane they were on. Yuji sat with Ito and use the plane ride to mostly sleep. Ito was occasionally annoying, but he was good at his job, so Yuji had learned long ago to let him handle everything business related, and just play his music. When they touched down in France, Ito immediately bundled everyone off to a hotel.

Yuji kept his promise though--he left Akira alone. He had his own suite and Akira was down hall in his own room. Yuji mostly barricaded himself in his room to write or at the studio recording, resisting the urge to see how Akira was fairing. He said he wouldn't bother him while he got use to everything, and he didn't, though it drove him to distraction. Then there was the disastrous encounter they had to consider. Yuji was not eager to repeat his own sexual failure so it was even more reason to just avoid Akira--since he doubted he'd be able to keep his hands to himself.

Akira nodded, smiling pleasantly at the other members. His polite attitude had come back just as quickly as it had gone, but for people who knew him they would be able to tell it was all fake. He was still annoyed and couldn't wait for the plane to touch down and get into an area where he could let out all his steam. As soon as he was in his room he found a radio and blasted it, dancing his heart out to the music, he didn't care what language or what tempo as long as it allowed him to dance.

After a little while of that he had calmed down and headed out to find someone that could teach him the choreography. When he found them he asked her and they went over the choreography verbally for a little while and then they started to dance. Akira was never really into this type of dance so it took him a little while to catch up, but when he did his movements were just as fluid as they could be. His smile was on his face, though anyone could tell he was concentrating hard on what he was doing. He would rather concentrate than pay attention to the glares and odd looks he got from the other girls as they tried to figure out how he got in.

During a short break they had he chatted with the girls and actually came to like some of them, even if they weren't sure about him. They asked a lot of questions, all while avoiding the one he knew they wanted to ask. If he had slept his way into the contract, if they ever asked it, he really didn't know what he would say. He did technically sleep his way in to the contract, even if he could dance just as well, if better than these girls. He drew his legs up against his chest and shrugged at one of their questions.

"The new girl is looking pretty good," Ito started in a conversational tone. He still thought there wasn't something quite right about "Aki", but he wasn't prepared to ask flat out what the deal was. Yuji was too prickly as it was and questions about the lithe dancer just seemed to make him worse. When Yuji only flicked an eye over at Ito, the manager plunged on.

"I was thinking perhaps a small show before we hit the US? Get her feet wet on a stage where you already have a fan base. I mean if she falls off the stage--no way is she going to America with us."

"Aki has never fallen that I've seen," Yuji didn't elaborate even though Ito was digging. More and more he was uncomfortable with this revenge he had planned, and now that his initial anger of seeing Akira had worn off--he was trying as much as possible to stay away. He knew he was like a coward burying his head in the sand, but until he was sure he could keep his hands to himself and treat Akira like any other dancer--he steered clear. But a show meant rehearsals, seeing Akira again. Damn Ito!

"Fine." Yuji looked up from the sound board he was tracking play back on. "Call them for a rehearsal this afternoon.

Yuji silently prayed that Akira would just avoid him and do his job. Perhaps they could get through the year without any contact. Yuji would call it even just so he didn't have to deal with feelings that were starting to keep him up at night.

Akira nodded to the other girls and seemed to start to get along with them quite well, if it was a little rocky at first. He waved a good bye and headed into his room before Ito came in and told him there would be a rehearsal. Akira nodded and sighed, he never thought it would be this much work. Not that he wasn't happy about it, but it was a lot of work to be just a backup dancer. He couldn't imagine being a lead dancer now, but he still wanted it dearly.

Akira stretched and decided to take a short nap before heading over early to the studio to get used to it before they had rehearsal. When he finally woke up he headed over and opened the door, walking into the room. He looked around and smiled, so close to getting on stage and dancing, even if it was as a backup dancer. He had grabbed ballet shoes that he had brought with him and pulled them on, finding a cd player and putting in an old cd that he loved to dance to. Soon he was spinning around the room and dancing with as much grace as he could muster. Getting lost in dancing.

Yuji had went early to the studio in hopes of being in a position that would best put Akira at a distance. He frown at the sounds of music in the rental studio, he thought they had paid extra to keep the place private. Setting his acoustic guitar down in the hall, Yuji walked in the studio about to tell who ever it was time was up.

The sight of Akira, whirling gracefully around the studio, stopped all coherent thought he might have had. Yuji couldn't speak, couldn't move so rooted to the floor was he. It was like he had been sent back five years, the same softly lit studio the same lithe body that he had spied on for weeks before having the courage to even say hello. The dance was different but the boy now man dancing wasn't, he still held himself in the same way. His extension were still impossibly beautifully long. Yuji remembered all the poetry he had written to the person, that had always made him think of living poetry. That ethereal face lost in music, the person he had fell in love with.

Akira finished his dance and opened his eyes to look in the mirror, he jumped when he saw Yuji. "Yu-yu..." he said quietly and then put his hand to his mouth, looking down. "I mean...Yuji." he said and looked away. "Sorry, I didn't realize you would be here early as well." he said and hurried over to the cd player so that the next song wouldn't start playing. A song he knew would be familiar to them both. He looked over. "The girls seem nice. Suspicious like you said, but nice." he said, and bit his lip walking over to Yuji. "Whoever your choreographer is, they are really good. I like the routine." Akira was trying to make everything sounds normal, even though he knew it wasn't. But hey, he had to try, it seemed that Yuji was keeping his end of the bargain. He wasn't bothering Akira in the slightest. Akira wasn't sure on how he felt about it, though. He kind of liked seeing Yuji again, and hanging out with him. His cheeks almost turned a shade of red at the thought, since the only hanging out they had done was the "private audition."

Once the music was off, Yuji snapped out of the mesmerized state he had been in. A blush rose, as he realized he had stood there through the whole routine like a love sick idiot........AGAIN. When Akira came toward him Yuji practically jumped back to get away from him. This was not how it was suppose to be he was losing his control on the situation again. Half of wanted to kiss Akira senseless and the other half wanted to shake him in anger for making him want to kiss him in the first place.

"Um. . . yea. . .Ito. . .Ito said you're fitting in. Good." Yuji felt awkward talking to Akira. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to be polite as if they had no history or be the turmoil he felt inside. The effort it took not to touch Akira while they in close proximity was tiring. He shouldn't have come. Worse Yuji already knew Akira likely didn't know about the fan service. Great now it was up to him. . .it would be easier if they at least discussed it.

"About the choreography. . .did the others cover the fan service stuff with you," Yuji shoved his hands in his pocket. He really didn't want to do this but better Akira reject him and be uncooperative off stage than cause the fans to boo during the show. "I'm only asking cause you'll have to pull out all the acting skills, and at least pretend you can't keep your hands off of me on 4 of 6 numbers. So any hang-ups you have, get over them now. You'll only look suspicion in front of the other dancers, if you start in with your true feelings. And your not getting on stage with me if you're gonna make the crowd boo tomorrow night. This is still my life and career now, and I can't allow your personal issues with me to screw it up."

Yuji feeling more in charge again, circled Akira. He moved in close until their bodies might have brushed each other if either moved even a centimeter.

"You're use to dancing by yourself for yourself. On the stage tomorrow, you'll have to appear not as if your dancing with me but as if you're dancing for me--and make the audience wish it was them."

Akira shook his head. "No, they haven't." he said and watched the other circle around him. "Just make sure your personal issues don't get in the way either." he said and moved forward, placing his hands on Yuji's chest and looked up at him, a fake wanting in his eyes. Though even Akira himself wasn't sure if it was fake. He started to pull away slightly and work on the choreography that the girls had taught him, looking very much like he was dancing for Yuji.

He didn't find it that hard to do, just had to set himself back five years and do exactly what he used to do after he caught the other male watching him a week before Yuji said hello. He liked having Yuji watch him, because of the way Yuji watched him. He knew he wasn't going to see it now, not the same look Yuji had on his face many years ago. But Akira was going to try his best to provoke the face, just so he could see it one last time.

Yuji's jaw tightened. So the ice queen was back. Feeling his anger raise again, he caught Akira's swaying waist and yank him back against his chest.

"My issues? You're joking right?" Yuji spun Akira cleanly with one hand as he would have to on the stage. "I didn't have "personal" issues then or now. You're the one who said I wasn't good enough for you. I believe the word you use now is. . . low."

Yuji brittle words were in direct contrast to his expression. His face and body language said sensuality and desire. He easily followed the moves that were designed with his guitar arm in mind, so that he wasn't awkward in the least. You would never know to look at him moving so easily that he was no dancer, and had started the tour with three left feet. Now he was smooth, though Akira was far better--but Yuji looked the part of the infatuated lover desperate for a kiss from beauty personified. Yanking Akira back from his spin on cue Yuji leaned in until they were nearly nose to nose.

"I never let anything get in the way of what I want now."

Yuji abruptly shoved Akira away. His scent and body were too near. He smelt too good, and his body only reminded Yuji that he wasn't suppose to touch Akira. Breathing deeply, he closed his eyes for a second to get a grip.

"Well. . .you seem to have everything covered. Make sure you remember it for tomorrow."

Akira moved with him looking the way he was supposed to, enticing and yet hard to get. He stumbled back when the other pushed him away. He was glad the other had, or else that kiss that his body was begging...no, acting for, was going to happen. He looked away from the other and nodded "Of course." he said and walked over to the cd player. Back again to his prim and proper self, if only to hide the hurt.

"I take it we still need to rehearse." he said and turned back to look at Yuji. "Would you like the room before we start rehearsing, or would you like me to stay?" he asked, trying hard not to bite his lip, he didn't need to show Yuji that he was nervous to hear the answer. "I could come back later, with the girls." he said and glanced to the door. "I won't let you down...again." There he had said it, he was mad at himself for waiting for so long, but it probably didn't matter to Yuji. Yuji didn't believe him anyway.

Yuji was not one for self-pleasuring--but after the small dance number he was seriously rethinking his stance on that. Too keep from making a fool of himself, Yuji fiddled with his instrument bag. He'd do anything to keep himself from crossing the few feet of the studio, and scooping Akira up in his arms.

"I don't dance more than the pre-planned fan service stuff. I can play. . . ah. . .for you." Yuji pulled his classic string guitar from the case. It was the old one he'd had five years ago. He hadn't realized that up until this point that to play it would be just like back then when he played to try an impress the dancer he had once so wanted to love him back. Well there was no help for it now, he could not go back to the hotel. Yuji stood catching the last part of Akira's words.

"Let me down again?" Yuji was still working through the fact he would have to play like he had once had for Akira, so the man's meaning was lost on him. He slipped the Gibson Vintage over his head and strummed lightly. "what are you talking about?"

Akira nodded and turned his back to Yuji, waiting for him to play. He winced slightly when the other repeated what he had said. "L-like last time..." he said and looked down. He glanced in the mirror, towards Yuji and bit his lip "When I told you no." he looked away and turned gracefully to the strumming, acting if what he had said was no big deal, he didn't want to make a huge scene. The other didn't care for him any longer and he was fine with that, even if his heart didn't seem to believe him.

Akira looked at the other man's guitar "Well, are you going to play for me or not?" he asked. "I did always like it when you did play." he smiled softly. His eyes were refusing to looking at Yuji, hell, they looked anywhere but Yuji's eyes. He didn't want to see what his face looked like after what he said.

Oh. . .that time.

Yuji turned away to hide his blush. Did Akira really have to rub it in he had not wanted the sex they'd had? Yuji felt inadequate enough without an added reminder that he still didn't have much more self control around Akira than he had as a teenager.

"Oh. . .that. . ." Yuji strummed the beginnings of one of his old songs. One that wasn't written for an electric guitar to do it justice. "It was my fault. . .I guess it had been a while since I had gotten laid. Besides I didn't know you were so inexperienced. Had I know I would have been. . .gentler."

As Yuji began to lose himself to the music he knew that was not quite true. Even now with Akira here he was still aware of him. His breath, his scent. He wanted Akira. . .badly--and he hated himself for being so weak. It was distracting and it wasn't. His playing seem to almost sound better on the old piece with Akira present. Without consciously meaning to, Yuji changed the cords seamlessly to the song he had written Akira years ago, and had meant to give him the day Akira refused to see him. He might as well play it for the person it had been meant for--even if he didn't know it. The music rose, swaying and twirling like the dancer it had been written for. . .light, merry and exquisitely made to be loved by someone.

Akira blushed bright red, that wasn't what he had meant. He meant all those years ago, he almost panicked and wanted to tell him but didn't know how to start up that conversation. Instead he started to dance to the music, just as fluid as Yuji made the cords. He smiled and continued to dance with the music, he liked this song a lot. "This is a good song, why haven't you played it on stage?" he asked and continued to dance. "I bet this would be a good hit." he said, he had started to listen to more of Yuji's music since he was added onto the team, he figured he was going to be dancing to it might as well actually listen to it.

Akira glanced over to Yuji as he danced, this was always the hard part for him. Trying to watch Yuji play while dancing for him as well, he never told Yuji but he hated dancing for him, because it meant that he wasn't able to watch him play. He was good at dancing, but not that good. He had to still pay attention on what he was doing or he would fall. As he did just then, he gasped and hit the floor. He got up only a few seconds later, checking himself, making sure he didn't hurt himself. He sighed in relief when he realized he hadn't.

"This song wasn't meant for the public. It's. . .it's just something from a different time. I won't be recording it." Yuji's said wryly with a small sad smile. If Akira had not rejected him, this song would likely have been recorded and dedicated to him. As it was the only dedication it had now was the one branded on Yuji's bled dry heart. But seeing Akira enjoy it was a small consolation--even if he didn't know what the song meant.
Yuji lifted his head meaning to imprint the image of seeing Akira finally dance to his own song, only to see dancer in question tumble.

"Akira!"

Yuji didn't think but reacted. He had never seen Akira fall and his body was in motion before he could stop it. Dumping his guitar to the floor, he rushed to Akira, and wrapped his arms around him gently hefty him easily to his body. It was a moment before Yuji could process Akira was OK, and when he did, all he could think about was warm body against him. His mind screamed to let go of the lithe form pressing him from chest to knees, but his heart and body wanted more.

"Akira. . .I. . ." Yuji hated the pleading tone in his voice, and was already calling himself a million kinds of fools while his head lowered to claim Akira's mouth with his own. The kiss was slow and sweet, as he brushed his lips tenderly against Akira's softer ones repetitively.

Akira jumped and blinked in surprise when he was suddenly in Yuji's arms. "Yu-" he was cut off by the kiss and hesitated before pushing back. He looked away, he wanted the kiss he did, but he didn't want it from someone who didn't care. "I-I'm sorry, I just...we...you..." he bit his lip and looked at Yuji. "I can't..." he looked down. "I can do whatever you want me to do, that's fine. Just...just don't make me..." his heart was beating a thousands miles per minute and he didn't know what to say to Yuji anymore. He also wanted to stay in the other man's arms and never let go, but if this was to only last a year and he would have to give it all up again...he wasn't sure if he could do it.

Akira backed up into the mirror and looked up at Yuji. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked "Why must you make me...make me fall in love with you?" there. He finally said it. He told Yuji his feelings and he wasn't going to go back on them, it was up to Yuji now, was he going to say no, like Akira did all those years? Akira looked down again. "It's probably to get back at me, isn't it?" he asked and nodded "Yeah, that's probably it. I'll go back to my room, I'm sorry I worried you." he said and turned to head off to his room, with very shaky steps.

Yuji just stood there in shock. Even when Ito and the other dancers showed up rowdy like a pack of hyena, Yuji was still stock paused in place where Akira had left him. He didn't know what to deal with first. Akira's that made his heart drop. His rejected kiss...........or Akira asking "Why must you make me fall in love with you?" Did that mean Akira loved him now? And even if he did, could Yuji trust him?

"Oy Yuuuuji! Hey! We know your almost famous and what not--but don't Diva up on me!" Ito was snapping his finger right in front of Yuji's nose. Blinking he came back to the present, but he was off the rest of practice with the other dancers, two steps behind as if he was moving through molasses. Ito had to yell at him twice to get the stick out of his rear and act like what he was doing put food on the table for everyone. Yuji left practice even with the dancers mumbling at his back, and practically gutted his cab driver for not going faster. The cab had barely stopped in front of the hotel before Yuji was hopping out. Half at a run he headed to the elevators in the lobby, only to actually run once he was on Akira's floor. Standing in front of Akira's door he thought carefully. Akira had seemed to NOT want to be in love with him. . .Was he already in love with him? And when had he decided this? Now cause Yuji was a loser anymore? Or had he decided before?

Yuji hesitated for a moment and then knocked.

Akira paced in his room, going over and over and over what he had said to Yuji. He was worried now, how was he going to get himself out of this one? Did he want to get himself out of this one? He bit his lip and jumped when the knock came on the door. He moved over, thinking it was Ito coming to ask him why he wasn't at practice. Though he had told the girls he wasn't feeling well, must be jet lag. He stopped for a second. Yeah, sure, it was jet lag, that's why he said all those things. He shook his head, yeah, right. Jet lag didn't cause you to say stupid things.

He opened the door without looking to see who it was and stopped mid sentence when he saw Yuji. He freaked out again and let the door go, heading straight to the bathroom. No, no, no. He didn't want to see Yuji, not right now. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't know what I was saying, it was the music, the kiss...I don't know. I-I'm not feeling well." he said, trying to come up with every excuse he could think of and blurted out everything he could think of all at once.

Sick. That was what he was going to have to go with, easiest to fake. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for rehearsal." he said and took a deep breath, heading out to see Yuji. His prim and proper facade in full force. "I wasn't feeling well after I fell, I promise I'll work twice as hard next time. I intend to keep my end of the bargain, I shouldn't have pushed away from you. It won't happen again." he said and tried his best to stand tall.

Pushing Yuji away again, it was his only choice. It's all Yuji wanted anyways, was his body that was it. He had a year to go through and then he was done. Just a year and then he could be on the stage by himself.

Yuji was shocked by the ice queens reappearance. The Akira that came out the bathroom wasn't the hot little passionate number that had him running over here. Yuji backed off a little. He really didn't know how to handle this Akira, the one that rejected him at every turn. Maybe he was wrong, maybe Akira didn't want him. Yuji would have even took the crumb of him just being grateful or using him to get famous. Yuji inwardly cursed for being so weak. He had lost the focus. This was revenge, and about getting all he could of Akira and then walking away.

"Then if you really mean that. . .that your keeping your end of the deal, than so be it. Last night marked the end to your week of freedom. Which means now you're mine again. You asked me before did I want you to be a slut for me Akira. . .No. But starting tonight you'll be my whore. I went slow, I gave you the time you needed--and you even have a stage performance in front of thousands of my fans. I did everything I promised. And you still push me away. It ends now. . . tonight." Yuji was still shy to undress in front of Akira and his perfection, but Akira wasn't interested in his love, and he felt he would die if he didn't touch that body again. He tossed his shirt off and staring at Akira added shoes, belt pants, and even his underwear. He forced himself to look Akira in the eye even as his body stood at attention blatantly telling Akira what it wanted.

Akira watched the other undress moving back a little bit, blushing, before finally looking away. He nodded before heading over to the bed and sitting down on it, slowly taking off his shirt and pants. He pulled off his ballet shoes that he still had on and folded his hands in his lap as he waited for Yuji. "Alright." he said and looked over to Yuji, holding his appearance. It was the only thing keeping him from running to Yuji at the moment. Little did he know that Yuji wanted him as much as Akira wanted Yuji, and that neither were willing to say it, or hold up to it. He let his eyes roam Yuji's body, blushing as his eyes fell upon Yuji's hard on.

He bit his lip and glanced to the door, everyone was so close. He guessed this whole 'friend' thing wasn't going to last long. "Please, don't be too rough with me, I'll find it hard to dance if you do." he said, looking at Yuji straight in the eye. "And then I'll be of little use to you other than a mere sex toy, unless that's what you want me for?" he questioned.

"Nuh-Uh. . .Not this time ice queen. Your not going to continue to act I like rape you all the time. Call it a bodily response, call it you were hard-up for a lay--call it what ever the hell you want, but last time you came just like I did. You were turned on as much as I was until I jumped the gun. So you don't get to half-ass this Akira. You can go back to being an ice queen in public, to other people--but behind closed doors I want the Akira that danced for me today. I want the passion you cheated me out off five years ago that I had to beg for scrapes of. You can act you can fake it I don't give a damn--but remember what I said you dragging your feet in the bedroom means you aren't holding up your end of our bargain. I won't be rough with you, but you're gonna fuck like you mean it or I can send you home tonight!" Yuji folded his arms and refused to budge, he wanted Akira desperately, but he wanted him to want him in return--even if it was all a lie.

"And there's where you make your mistake Akira. I started this tour with three dancers--and can continue with three. You're number four. I gave you a job. And a damn sweet cushy one that you've yet to earn. Helped you when I had no reason to do so, and every reason to leave you to your insignificant teaching job. You rejected me remember? Five years ago I offered you my love and you threw it back in my face, thought I was beneath you. I'll never make that mistake again. Now you're beneath me, but I'm merciful enough not to leave you that way. To me you are a sex toy, my very own on-demand and always ready sex toy--I hold back for your dancing cause you want it. . .I just want you. Now come here and show me what a good little sex toy you can be. I'll be gentle."

Akira blinked and bit his lip before getting up. "All right then." he said and moved his way, slowly over to Yuji, pressing his body against his. "I'll be your sex toy then, ready and willing, as you wish." he said, letting his finger tips run across Yuji's skin. "I'll be whatever you want me to be." he said, smiling lightly. "Do whatever you want me to do, act however you want me to act." he said and trailed his fingers along the man's arm. "But don't ever say I haven't earned a right to dance on that stage of yours." he said and stepped back a bit "I have and you know it, or else you wouldn't have even offered the job to me. You like quality, from what I remember." he said and walked his way to the bed, before turning "unless, you want to fuck me somewhere else other than here." he gestured to the bed.

Back
Top Bottom