Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

RE: A Lesson in Babysitting

Even though they’d return to their near private booth, there were still a set of eyes or two that looked that direction, watching and wondering. Jake’s attention was on his newest find, and that others may be envious, jealous or even curious was of no concern to him. The young girl was proving herself to be a true slut, and though he should have some moral quandaries, given she was a good friend’s daughter, he didn’t. No Jake was just reveling in the thoughts of all the things he would and could do to her and with her. His eyes watched as she quickly emptied her glass replenishing just a portion of the moisture she’d so recently given up. Smiling an evil grin, he reached into his pocket and turned the small device on again, having allowed her only the most minimal of respite from its devilish attention. When her glass is finally put down, he reaches out to grasp both of her delicate hands within his own, the way he did it was almost romantic, expect the words he spoke were or a very different nature.

I’m glad you enjoyed yourself like a dirty little slut in that bathroom. After desert since you’ve been such a good obedient piece of ass, I’ll give you a choice, but I’m not going to tell you ahead of time what I’m going to do to you. So after this, would you like to go home or out the choice is yours.

As she looked at him expectantly, Jenna suddenly felt the vibrator inside her wet pussy suddenly come to life. She flinched just a little and groaned softly - more in surprise than anything else - and then a slight smile spread across her lips. Feeling the vibrator buzzing away inside her served as a reminder of the plug in her ass; she realized that it had been a while since she had been aware of it. She wouldn't have thought it was anything that could have been 'forgotten' when Jake first slipped it into her.

His hands were rough against hers and she liked the way they felt. This was not a man who had spent his lift shuffling papers. He had at some point or other done some hard work with his hands. Maybe that was how he started... how he made his money, although she really didn't know anything about what he did. And it didn't really matter. She looked down and watched his hands envelop hers. And then she looked back up at him.

Her smile spread a little as he referred to her as a dirty little slut and an obedient piece of ass. She would never have believed two days ago that she could actually enjoy being spoken of like that. A choice. Earlier on she had wanted to go home with him. Just the two of them. Quiet night on their own. And he had brought her here. But now... when he said 'home' did he mean that he would take her to his home or take her home home. She really didn't want to go home if home meant saying goodbye to him for the evening. But... truth be told she really would like to get a hot shower... ideally with him... before they went out.

Jenna leaned forward and kissed his hand... and then kissed it again, softly, just the hint of her tongue running over the skin. And then she sat back up.

"I... I dont want to go home if it means saying goodnight... so.... out... if that's ok."

Even though he was a hedge fund manger specializing in mergers and takeovers, Jake enjoyed the outdoors so his hands were strong and calloused as they held the soft delicate ones of Jenna. The small smile she got when he turned on the little device, pleased him, because it spoke to her changing frame of mind. What satisfied him more was the larger growing smile on her face as he called her a slut and a piece of ass, the degrading tone and words obviously pleasing her. She was definitely turning out to be a very special young woman, that Jake was enjoying, lusting after and having growing affection for. The young woman’s attention to his hand and her almost concerned request about saying goodnight spoke to her desire and want for more.

Oh my dirty little slut, you misunderstood, neither of your choices having you saying goodnight, I am far from done with you in either case.

Jake was completely serious there was no way he was going to let this perfect little fucktoy escape. Now that he had her, he was not only going to keep her, but also find out what everyone of her limits were, even now his dick tingled at the thought. She’d shown herself to be more of a complete woman in the last day or so then his ex wife had shown in their entire marriage.

So do you still want to go out?

Jake asked as the older waiter arrived with their desserts. Each had a piece of pie, and a small dish of ice cream. They both looked the same except Jenna’s pie was topped in a load of cum. The waiter immediately apologized to Jake, explaining there had been a premature accident and only he was able to fulfill the dessert order as requested. Jake responded back casually.

Oh no issue, I think we will both enjoy our desserts, the meal and service have been terrific.

She smiled at him when he said that he was far from done with her... with his dirty little slut. Of course she was as nervous as hell at what he might have her do, but she had never been with a man before who had made her so excited... who made even the most mundane of things potentially so exciting. Today he had what... taken her shopping, taken her for a drive and bought her dinner. But that didn't come anywhere near describing what they had done. She could barely remembered how many times she had cum, how much cum she had consumed, how many men she had performed for in one way or another. The kid in the shoe store, the truck driver, the guy in the adult store, the two here.... and Jake of course. Not forgetting Jake because really it was all for him... to show him that she could be...wanted to be his dirty little slut, even though she realized that she probably had no idea as to what might be expected of her in this role in the future.

She shook her head a little, slowly and she squeezed turned her hands in his and squeezed them. "Well... in that case... can we go home... do 'out' another night maybe? If that's ok?"

Before Jake could answer, Jenna was aware of the waiter bringing their desserts. She felt herself blush a little, which was completely ridiculous. Being embarrassed was perhaps a little late after what he had seen her do in the bathroom. As his eyes met hers she looked away, down at the plate, and then quickly back up - first to the waiter and then to Jake. She was a little surprised by what was on the plate. She saw them both looking right back at her, expectantly. Her smiled broadened and she shook her head a little. The she took a breath and picked up her fork, cut off a piece of pie that was particularly well covered in cum - cum that Jenna presumed was from the waiter in front of her and she was pretty sure the younger one hadn't made it out of the bathroom... the premature accident she presumed. She looked at both of them as the piece of pie balanced on the fork and then she placed it in her mouth, hesistated for a moment and then started to chew and then swallow.

The waited nodded watching Jenna smile before she consumed her special dessert. Jake never said a thing as he too partook of his own piece of pie, less of course the special topping. The waiter thanked them for coming to the restaurant and hoped they enjoyed the meal, and mentioned his own pleasure in serving them, and before leaving further mentioned he would be back shortly. Just prior to leaving he put the bill on the table and watched Jenna eat for a brief moment more, a bit of envy and lust in his eyes. Jake stopped for a moment casually looked the bill over, reached into his wallet and pulled out two one hundred dollar bills and put them in the leather bill holder the waiter had provided, obviously substantially more than what the meal would cost in a restaurant on this caliber.

Then after we’re done with our dessert we can head home.

Jake returned to his pie, smiling at her as she ate hers. She was proving to be a real cum slut the way she consumed yet another man’s load. The pie and ice cream were both good and Jake took his time, enjoying the food and his newest possession. The waiter returned noted the amount of cash, and smiled as Jake informed him he could keep the change. The amount was trivial for Jake, and the dinner and service had proven most acceptable to him. The waiter smiled asked if they needed anything else as he began to clear the last remaining plates.

No I think everything was excellent. I think we’ll be back soon to enjoy your hospitality.

Everyone was smiling, as they all understood the real meaning of the comment. When Jenna was done, he put his napkin on the table and rose, standing up first to help her out, his hand assisting her as a gentleman would. There seemed to be no embarrassment with him, that he was with a younger woman, dressed so provocatively, instead he seemed to take pride in letting everyone see exactly who he was with, almost showing her off.

She maitained eye contact with the waiter as she swallowed the first mouthful, watching him nod and presuming that he was silently confirming what he knew she was thinking. Of course it was his. Jenna decided to be a little mischievous. As she looked back down to her plate and used her fork to cut another cum covered piece off of the pie, she drew her forefinger from her free hand through some of the 'deposit' which sat on the plate. Before she took the next piece of pie from the fork, she slipped her cum covered finger into her mouth and then withdrew it slowly.

After that Jake and the waiter talked briefly and Jake paid the bill. He didn't say anything to her as both of them finished their deserts.

When she was done, she put her fork down and pushed the plate away from her a little. She wiped her mouth with the napkin and dropped that on the plate and then finally finished off her glass of water. She looked to Jake who was simply looking back, patiently waiting for her to finish before he put his own napkin on the plate and then stood up. She chuckled a little quietly as he held out his hand but she took it and squeezed it as she eased out of the booth. She stood immediately in front of him and turned to face him. She lifted herself onto tiptoe and then kissed him softly on the the mouth... once... twice. "Thank you for dinner."

The young woman had enjoyed her meal and the other activities, and by the end of it was showing clear signs of embracing her new role, as she became more active in her participation, a marked difference from just a day or so ago. When she stood up, and kissed him softly his hand naturally held her, but not about the waist, but more provocatively gripping her ass cheek through her short skirt. She was taking on her new role with growing enthusiasm, even if she didn’t completely know what was expected of her now or in the future, a point that pleased Jake. He pulled her in close.

You’re welcome my dirty little slut.

Jake said softly back as she thanked him for dinner. Taking possession of her his hand wrapped around her waist, his hand remained on her tight and firm ass cheek as he walked with her out from the restaurant, anyone watching knowing that she was with him, and not as a fatherly figure, but as a physical object for his pleasure. Some would grunt or deride the spectacle, and a few would jealously lust in their loins for such an arrangement.

Let’s go home, the night is young, and I think we are far from done with our fun.

Jenna moaned softly as she felt him pull her close and she pressed her body against his as she kissed him for a third time and chuckled a little as again he referred to her as his dirty little slut. It was as much the 'my' as it was anything else. And then then way he held her... displayed her... as a possession. A piece of property. She could never have imagined how good that felt. She was an educated, independent woman. She wasn't exactly a screaming feminist but still, the idea of her being the property of a man would have been completely unimaginable a few days ago.

As he walked her out of the restaurant she wasnt particularly concerned at what anyone else thought. She saw the disgust in the faces of some ... the older women who were clearly concerned about appearances and propriety... older men who clearly looked at her as trash and yet at the same time would probably change places with Jake in a second. And she liked the fact that it was more than obvious that she was not playing the dutiful daughter or neice. She was with Jake because she wanted to be and not out of any sense of obligation.

"That... sounds good to me. Sounds great in fact."

Jake guided Jenna to the car, walking with her tightly held all the way. Once at the car, he yet again opening her door, and helped her into the car, before closing the door for her, and going around to the other side to drive. In one instance he treated her as a possession and the next as a lady, the two would seem so completely different and yet worked together. The drive was completely normal, Jake making nothing but casual conversation as they drove, only their age difference, her attire and the vibrator in her pussy giving any hint that this was something different. The conversation again turns to him asking questions about herself, and showing a genuine interest in her as a person. Jake never asked her if she liked what he was doing to her, or if she wanted something else, as he was confident in his own skills and her role. Rather these were more mundane questions about her current life and status, what she was going, where and whom she lives with those kinds of questions. He obviously was planning to play a greater role in her life, and was finding out what obstacles would need to be addressed.

They arrived soon enough at the house; he pushed the button to open the garage door, before driving the car in. The door already coming down as he exited the car and again came around to help her out. As he had at the restaurant he was a gentleman, almost old fashion as he helped her out, before guiding her toward the door leading to the interior of the house. Once inside, still holding her by the hand, he checked the message machine, listened to the various unimportant innocuous messages, before he grabbed the portable home phone. With her still in tow he made his way to one of the cushy couches in the family room. Flopping down into it, he gave her some clear instructions, before he started to dial a phone number.

Now suck my cock you filthy little slut!

The words and actions were again such a change from what he’d done before in the car, where he seemed to show her respect and courtesy. She was yet again being treat as an object there solely for his gratification. He didn’t even look up as he pushed the speed dial and waited for an answer.

She felt .... special with the way that he held her as they walked to the car, the way he opened the door for her. Guys her age just didn't do that kind of thing. But she didn't feel like this was some 1950s throwback to how polite educated men should treat ladies. It felt like it was ... just a nice thing to do. As they pulled out of the car park and the conversation started up, Jenna turned in her seat a little towards Jake and placed her hand on his thigh. She didn't do anything except rest her hand there and move her fingers just a touch; it wasn't even a conscious decision. She just did it, perhaps subconsciously wanting that physical connection. But then she engaged in what was a completely normal light conversation. She told him about college, about the plans for Law School... probably... next year, about how living at home made things so much easier and with her Dad being away so much of the time, she effectively had the place to herself. She told him that there hadn't been a 'significant other' for a few months, but the longest she had ever had relationship for was during High School so it wasn't as if she could point to anyone truly special in her life. And before she knew it they were pulling up his driveway and into the garage.

She liked how he held her hand as they walked into the house. She just about managed to stop herself from swinging her arm like a five year old, but she was happy and relaxed. As he listened to the messages on the answer phone, she held onto his arm and then, when he was done, let him lead her into the family room. This is where she had spent a lot of the previous evening when she was looking after his son... until she had found his study of course. She smiled as he dropped down into the couch and she was expecting him to pull her down on top of him, but he didn't. The change was sudden and almost dramatic. It took Jenna's breath away for a second as she watched him looking at the phone. Her stomach flipped and that spark which was steadily becoming familiar coursed through her body.

She swallowed hard and moved down onto her knees in front of him. Her hand went to his crotch. She undid his zipper and reached inside, easing out his soft cock. She leaned forward and immediately her hand and mouth started to work on it. She could still taste a little of herself on his shaft from earlier as her mouth and tongue started to make the shaft wet. She couldnt help but wonder who it was he was calling. There certainly hadnt seemed to be anything on the answer machine which meant that he needed to call anyone now. But she tried to keep her concentration on servicing his cock, feeling it hardening almost by the second.

The phone rang several times before being picked up, while it was ringing, his little fucktoy was pulling down his pants and beginning to work on his tool. The eager little slut began to gobble down his cock, its surface still coated from its last use.

Hi Mike its Jake. How’s it going? Good to hear it.

At this point his slut would realize that this phone call was to none other than her father, and that Jake had the balls, audacity and chutzpah to call her father while she was sucking his cock. His free hand actually reaching out and grabbing her by the head, and pushing it further down on his shaft as he had a conversation with her father.

Yeah, I just wanted to thank you for letting me use your daughter, she did an excellent job. No I appreciate it, it lets me get out, and maybe do something about my social life.

Even as he casually spoke to her father, he was using her. Not that he was forcing her against her will, because he doubted that, but he was making her satisfy his depraved needs. She could have called out, or said something, and this would be all over. Jake was seemingly testing her resolve and commitment to her new role, as he continued to speak with her father.

No, I know I need to get back in the saddle again. Don’t you worry my friend I think I found something.

It took a moment for Jenna's brain to acknowledge the name she heard Jake speak. And when it did, her stomach flipped. Her heart rate suddenly quickened. It couldn't be. Jake wouldn't do that. Why on earth would he call her Dad now... When she was on her knees, playing the role of a cheap whore. Jake probably knew lots of guys called Mike. But something told Jenna she was kidding herself and whilst she couldn't imagine why, she was suddenly sure it was her Father. She started to withdraw her mouth from him, eyes wide with panic. In some ways her reaction was the same as it would have been had she been at home doing this only to hear her father's key in the lock. But Jake's hand came onto her head and pulled her sharply down.

And then came the confirmation. "...use your daughter..," Now it felt like her Dad was practically in the room. She knew Jake was being clever with his choice words, but now it was almost that he was approving of what Jake was doing to his little girl. And yet, despite it all, Jenna continued to use her mouth and her tongue and her hand. She still wanted to please Jake. And still Jake's cock continued to respond making it harder to take hs cock fully into her mouth

No I just got lucky, and found this little sexy piece of ass. No I’m not shitting you.

Matt said as he looked at the very man’s daughter who had her hand wrapped around his bulging shaft and her mouth full with the head of his cock. There was thrill in pushy this as far as he could, and doing so in such a dramatic fashion. She could hear snippets of her father talking, but only truly clearly hear what Jake was saying as he continued to talk to her father. Though the conversation wasn’t one she was probably used to her father having in front of her, but the one two guys that knew each other would have.

Is she good, fuck Mike this little slut could suck chrome off of a bumper. How do I know?

Jake laughed as the two men bantered back and forth, his hand continuing to rest of Jenna head as she worked his cock meat into her mouth, his length getting harder and harder. He smiled down at her knowing she was hearing a side of her father she’d never heard before.

Well the little nasty slut is sucking on my cock right this minute. I’d have her talked to you, but she’s got her mouth full.

Jake and obviously Mike both laughing at the joke, some comment coming from her father about Jake being a lucky bastard, what he’d give to have something like that sucking on his tool.

Jenna was in shock... at least a little. Never in her wildest dreams could she ever imagine her father having this kind of conversation. It was... it was like thinking about your parents having sex or being in any way sexual beings... it just wasn't something that kids thought about their parents. But at this level of... crudeness...

She kept her hand moving... twisting around the base of his shaft... as her tongue worked on the head of his cock in her mouth. With each comment that Jake made, she cast her eyes up. Each time she looked at him, there was a sense of her pleading with him to hang up the phone. What if he heard? What if he recognised her? She was trying to stay quiet in fear that any sound that she made would mean her Dad discovered the truth. And she was trying to keep her breathing through her nose even and calm. But when he told him that she... the nasty little slut... was sucking him off right then and so couldn't speak to him, she could help but moan... once... twice and then she heard her Dad ... 'suck on my tool like that' the moan was more in surprise than anything else but it was an audible moan nonetheless.

But maybe it was the conversation... what Jake was saying as much as who he was saying it to... more likely it was the feel of his cock in her mouth but she could feel herself getting wet again as she opened her mouth wider and took him a little deeper, moaning a little louder.

Jake’s could watch and see her reactions as he talked on the phone to her father. It was obvious she was trying to be quiet and not reveal her presence as she sucked his cock obediently, obviously very aware of her circumstances. Mack winked at her as his hips lifted off of the couch and he drove more of his thick member into her face. Sitting there talking, he started to fuck her face, slow and shallow strokes at first.

Is she as good as Kelly? Fuck I almost forgot about that little slut we used to share in college? I don’t know yet, this one may be just as cock hungry as Kelly was.

The two men obviously remembering some wild exploits they shared in college, the kind that would never make it to dinner table for discussion. Jake continued to fuck her face, his free hand holding her down on his shaft, while keeping as much of his cock as would fit buried in her mouth.

Shit if I’d known what I know now, I would never have let that little slut get away, plus I fucking never would have married that cunt Michael. All fucking water under the bridge, I’m now going to make up for lost time, and enjoy what I’ve been missing all these years.

There was some affirmative, from Mike her father, about how right Jake was, and some statement about Kelly being some of the best times of his life.

Jenna saw the wink and suddenly she realised that Jake was playing with her -and not just in the obvious sense. He was intentionally making her feel uncomfortable just as he had done earlier in the day. But ths time it was in front of her Dad. Okay perhaps not literally in front of him, but you could get much closer.

When jake pushed his hips up and suddenly his thick cock slipped deeper, she moaned more loudly. With the next stroke, she choked... Retched... But couldn't pull back because of the hand on her head. And the conversation with her dad continued becoming all the more crude and explicit. Jenna was seeing her Dad in a completely different way. Kelly? Who was she? Shared? Both of the together with her or separately? Her mouth was forced to stretched a little wider as she pictured Jake and her Dad in a bedroom with a faceless woman. If her Dad thought Kelly was so good, why had she never heard of her. She choked again as Jake's cock slipped into her throat and then moaned loudly, suddenly not thinking about remaining quiet.

The devilish grin that grew on Jake’s face, gave clear evidence to how much he was enjoying the conversation and of course Jenna’s compliance. That his cock was soaked in her spittle, and she struggling at times with his forcefulness only added to it. As the sexy young slut moaned, Jake knew this little game was working out well for the both of them.

Yeah after that cold bitch Michael, I deserve and need a good little fucktoy like this one. Man Mike you should see how much this little slut likes to suck cock.

Her father said something about being jealous and wishing he were there, as Mike leaned over her and slapped her ass, with her face still buried in his lap. There was no doubt that he was doing it for effect, just so her father could hear the sound.

Hey I remember Kelly trying to best her own score by seeing how many times she could suck us off while we watched the football game on television. Damn, she’d do just about anything to get one more load in her belly. You know something I think this one may be even more of cum slut than Kelly was. Fuck this filthy little thing is turning out to be complete nympho.

The vulgarity and way both man talked about her as an object continued, neither obviously in the least bothered that she could hear the degrading way they talked about her. Jake slaps her ass a few more times in between fucking her face as he continues to have a rather graphic and raw conversation with her father.

There was nothing that Jenna could do except exactly what she was doing... sucking. She had no control over how she was positioned, no control over how Jake continued to use her mouth. And that lack of control made things more exciting. She also had no control over the conversation that was taking place between Jake and her dad, no control over what she heard.

She liked what Jake was doing. How he was doing it. She like the language he used. A fucktoy. A slut. A cum slut. How would her daddy react if he knew that the phrases he also seemed to be content with were being used about his little girl? But that thought was quickly displaced as Jake slapped her ass hard. She squealed loudly... made perhaps the loudest noise she had up to that point... squealed and yelped with each slap. And each time she was reminded of the plug that was still buried in her ass and the bullet that was in her once more soaking pussy.

As Jake seemed to give her ass a little rest and described Kelly's behaviour again, Jenna pictured herself sucking off cock after cock for the duration of a game. Guys sitting drinking beer as she was passed from one to the next to the next. She moaned and sucked and choked and then squealed again at each of the fresh slaps.

Jake laughed as Jenna moaned and squealed under his attention. Some of those sounds obviously being heard by her father, who was an unknowing participant in his own daughters sexual subjugation.

Oh I’m telling you, you should see this filthy little slut, she’s got a vibrator up her cunt, a dildo in her ass, and her face stuffed full of cock, and you know what she’s the happiest little slut you’ve ever seen.

Turning the phone just a little, so she could hear her father better, Jake continued to use her, his cock treating her mouth as just another fuck hole. His hips coming off of the couch as he stroked his throbbing shaft in and out of her mouth, using his free hand to hold her for maximum depth.

Oh fuck Jake, you’re killing me. You son of a bitch, I’m getting hard just listening to you face fucking that slut. Do you know how much my cock aches to go back to those days and bang that broad? Shit I missed that fucking slut, do you know how much she liked it up the ass? Fuck I haven’t fucked any girl up the ass since then, how pathetic is that?

Jake let her up from where he’d been holding her down on his cock, his turgid length rock hard and soaked in her spittle, stood straight up from his body, showing how much he was enjoying this game. As her father was describing his lack of anal sex, Jake briefly used his hand to grab the back of her head, and bring her face up to his face for a lust filled kiss. He left her there for a few moments so she could listen in.

As the images in Jenna's mind continued to play out so she continued to moan and groan...and choke and retch and so Jake's cock became more and more hard and soaked. Jenna would not have thought it possible but she was sure that he was fucking her mouth even harder than he had last night...and after everything else that had happened today!! But she was loving every minute of it. here was Jake using her like a whore...talking about her as if she were a whore.

Then suddenly her mouth was empty and she was being pulled upwards. When Jake's mouth came to her's she kissed him hungrily, moaning, breathing hard. When he broke the kiss, her breathing... almost panting became that much more audible. Jake held her still a few inches from his face looking at her as he held the phone whilst her father replied. Jenna gazed back at him, her eyes bright and lust-filled, her lips wet.

The surprise in all of this was her father's "involvement". Snippets of that familiar voice coming through the phone...hearing that he was getting hard because he could hear what Jake was doing to his daughter and because he could hear his daughter and because he was remembering how he fucked a girl from his youth...a girl he shared...used ...just like jake was doing to her now. the image in her mind of the frat house, the football game, her on her knees, being used just as she was now continued, but now her father was in the image. Sitting in the next seat. As her imagination played it out, he was always sitting in the next seat

You remember when I made that stupid ass bet who ever had the biggest dick got Kelly for themselves for the whole spring break. Then I got one night with some sorority bitch who was three sheets to the wind, and you spent the entire week seeing if Kelly could live on cum alone. So payback’s a bitch my friend.

Jake crawls out from under the sexy young woman who had been servicing his cock. While he continued to talk to her father, he indicates for her to stay in the same general position she was in, her knees on the floor and her body draping over the couch, his hand on her back.

But I’m going to do you a small favor, more than you did for me back then, I’m going to let you share in this little slut loosing her anal virginity. That’s right this skank has never had a big hard cock up her ass before, and you get to be there right when it happens, well almost. So you ready buddy?

Ahhh fuck go ahead!

The frustration on her father’s voice clear as he consented to his good friends game. Jake’s free hand trailed down her back, finally coming to caress and grope the firm cheeks of her ass. His fingers work around the end of the protruding butt plug, till they have a good grip. Then as he talks to her father, he begins to slowly play with it, never letting it escape her tight little asshole.

Arch that back slut; show me how good you look with a plug in your ass.

Jenna continued to listen to the conversation... hearing details about what her Dad had done in his past which just didn't seem to match with what she knew of him. She wondered whether this was the case for every father. Was it stupid and niaive to think anything else. Jake and her Dad had been college guys... what else would she expect when she had always known that he had been a 'jock', his friends had been jocks... The fact that her Dad had spent the entirety of one spring break seemingly hardly getting out of bed fitted with that completely.

She moaned a little as Jake eased from under her and her eyes followed him. She saw him hold one finger up, practically in a "STAY" jesture. She didn't move... until she heard him say what he was going to do. She turned her head around and looked at him, wide eyed, surprised and a little scared by the suggestion. She was silent for a moment, opening her mouth to question whether this was a good idea, but then closing it again saying nothing. But with what Jake was doing it didn't take long for the sounds of pleasure to be heard again. She sighed... moaned... gasped... quietly as Jake played with the plug and when he told her to arch her back, her response was immediate. She pushed her ass up and dropped the small of her back, even moving her right knee out a little wider away from her left. She let her head drop forward for a moment, resting on the couch and moaning a little louder into the cushion before she looked back over her shoulder again, nervous... uncertain... excited

Damn this is one fucking good looking piece of ass, you should she her. Wait a minute I have an idea. Mike tossed down the house phone next to Jenna on the couch. Can you hear me?

Yeah

Good.

Jake reached down to his discarded pants, and retrieved his cell phone. Kneeling behind her, he flipped the phone open, and used its built in digital camera to zoom in on her neatly trimmed pussy which shined with her wetness and her butt plug nestled perfectly between the cheeks of her ass, all of it so nicely presented to him by way he can commanded her to display herself. A perfect Kodak moment as it were, the phone’s little flash going off. Jake looked at the picture, not telling her that he made sure that there were nothing identifying her before he attached and sent it to her father.

There something coming your way my friend, something to get your big old dick hard, if it still can get hard, or are you using the little blue pill now.

The words were nothing more than two good friends might banter between each other; there was no cruelty or malice intent, simple two guys who really knew each other, giving each other a hard time. Mike her father answers quickly back realizing that Jake’s phone had been put down and as he sounded distant. What he didn’t say was he was eagerly waiting for the file to finish downloading.

Fuck you asshole, not only don’t I need anything to get it up, but I’m more than ready to take care of business… Oh my god, look at that fucking ass! How the fuck would some hot cunt like this want to be with an old ugly fuck like you?

Jake began to pull the butt plug from his slut’s ass, the thing making a distinctive sound as it was extracted. He knew that Mike wouldn’t know what he was doing, so he graphically explained exactly what he was doing to his daughter.

You should see her buddy, her little ass sticking straight up, you can tell she wants it bad. I pulling the plug right out of her ass and she looks like I’m robbing her of most precious belonging. The poor thing, now her mouth and ass are both empty.

Jake held the device up and let his slut see it, giving her an evil grin.

Open you mouth slut!

His depraved intent obvious.

Jenna watched as the phone sailed gently through the air and landed with a soft thud on the cushion next to her. When she heard her father answer yes, she guessed that Jake must have hit the hands free button. She looked back at Jake quickly though wondering what the 'idea' was going to be. Something told her that it was going to be... interesting. Her eyes widened a little as she saw Jake pull out his own cell phone and obviously activate the camera.

"What are you doing?" she mouthed silently. Jake ignored her. She jumped a little in response to the brightness of the flas and felt her cheeks starting to burn. But at the same time there was something about having her photo taken... having her photo taken whilst she was in this position....

But then another thought hit her. Before, her father was getting hard to the description Jake had been given her, and maybe to her moans. But now he had a picture of her... of her wet pussy and ass... there was something wrong about this. Jenna knew it, but she couldnt pull herself out of what was happening. She didnt want to stop. She didnt want Jake to stop.

Suddenly she became aware of him beginning to ease the plug from her ass and she groaned... gasped... whimpered a little softly, but now because of where the phone was, she was even more audible by her father than she had been. And when it finally slipped from her, she closed her eyes, and sighed, chewing softly on her lower lip. She opened her eyes slowly as Jake started talking to her dad again.

She heard her dad starting to laugh. "Oh yeah... I remember that look... all the sluts I've ever had had it the first time I was about to shove my cock up their ass. Part fear, part craving. Go on Jake... fill them both."
Jenna's breathing quickened a little, shallowed, as her eyes shifted from Jake to the plug and back. She swallowed hard and opened her mouth slowly.

"I want some more photos though... seems like the least you can do you bastard."

The slut complied with his command, her mouth open and her eyes just as her father had described, half fear and half craving. If only her father knew he wasn’t describing any ordinary slut, but his very own daughter. The man goads Jake to take and use his slutty daughter’s body and to treat her as nothing more than a piece of fuck meat. Jake smiles as he pushes the butt plug into her mouth, unsure if she let it stay or spit it out.

Now get both of your hands back here and spread your ass cheeks you filthy little cunt, my friend needs a picture of your little gaping bunghole before I fuck it.

Jake with all of his hands free brought up the camera to send his friend yet another photo. His words commanding the man’s daughter to display herself in one of the most demeaning and degrading fashion possible, his words so rude and vulgar as he brought up his phone to document her obedience. Even if her father didn’t know it was her, he obviously knew exactly what type of woman she was after the picture Jake was going take.

The little slut looks good, she’s got an ass pacifier in her mouth and her ass cheeks spread like a cheap whore. Picture is coming your way my friend.

Jake knew Mike would understand the ‘ass pacifier’ reference, as it was something they did with Kelly, and always joked about. They’d often would send her to class with a butt plug, then make her suckle on it when she got back as they took turns fucking her horny holes, plus it kept her volume down as she was a real screamer.

It had better be a good picture or I’m coming over there and showing the skank how a real man takes care of a slut!

Both the men laughed together, their friendship clear as they shard a moment at her expense, for they were men, and she simply an object to serve their depraved needs.

Back
Top Bottom