Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

RE: A Lesson in Babysitting

The young woman hesitated and resisted his demand, as she tried to offer a compromise. Any compromise or hesitation was unacceptable to Jake, if she was going to be his; she was going to learn to be his completely without reservation or hesitation. Yes, he had been pushing her and her boundaries, and should expect some opposition to his commands, but so to he needed to quash them without reservation.

Yes here and now!

The way he said it didn’t leave any doubt that he was telling her, not asking her to do this. The tone of his voice though never raised, left little doubt that he found her reluctance and delay unacceptable. He lifted the edge of the tablecloth so she could not only see her own hand wrapped around his length, but where he intended for her to go.

Now go, before I put you over my knee.

He gave her one last peck before; his hand let go of her face as he leaned back awaiting her compliance with his provocative command. He obviously felt or seemed to assume that she was his do with as he pleased, and that her compliance was mandatory, and that her wishes were irrelevant.

She stared at him wide eyed, incredulous, in disbelief. He couldn't mean it surely...could he. Jenna look around the room again quickly. But then she became aware of the table cloth in front of her being lifted. She stared into the small void and swallowed hard again. A small space at his feet in a softer, more subtle, light - bordering on semi darkness.

When he gave her the instruction again and threatened her with a spanking, her gaze snapped back up to him. For a split second she wanted to laugh. It wasn't as if he could put her over his knee there and then was it! Was it? Then the tone of his voice registered. Her mind flashed back to her spanking the night before and she could almost feel her ass burning but being put over his knee... Here... In public. Could she try and call his bluff? It took her about three heartbeats to know the answer and as he pulled away from the quick kiss, she took one more look around before she slid slowly under the table.

She twisted around onto her knees and set herself between his feet. Once there, her desire took over. She couldn't deny how much she wanted his cock again and her mouth quickly started working. If they looked closely anyone sitting nearby would see her - see her heels and a little bit of flesh just above the knee. But Jenna wasn't thinking about that now.

They stared at each other for a moment, a conflict of wills or a realization on her part that he was serious, and wouldn’t take any more excuses. In the darkened booth, the sexy daughter of his best friend sunk down under the dining table to not as much suck his cock but to truly service his desire for her submission. She would have sucked his cock willingly and probably eagerly, but making her do it here and now was far more exquisite for Jake, for it was so powerfully when done in a public place, where there was a chance of discovery.

Jack leaned over and took another break stick, while he felt the young supple lips and warm mouth of Jenna wrap around the head of his cock. So as he casually snacked waiting for the salads to come, she serviced his cock like a good willing submissive slut. The young woman may not have realized or even totally perceived all the changes in both her willingness and manner, but Jake did and it pleased him. To show his approval Jake turned up the dial on the vibrator so she too would the feel the bliss and pleasure of this salacious encounter.

The waiter soon returned with a cart to mix and serve individual salads. Jake didn’t warn or make any effort to stop Jenna from what she was doing, instead he let her continue as he order his salad with blue cheese, and hers plain without dressing. The waiter noted his companion was gone, but as he served the first plate of salad he obviously discovered her whereabouts as he almost dropped it. Jake did nothing but smile, which may have been more to do with Jenna attention then the waiter’s discovery.

The air under the table was a little muggy; not stale exactly but the length of the table cloth prevented any air flow and there was a vague hint of the smell of sex. But Jenna didn't care about any of that. Once on her knees, once she slipped Jake's cock into her mouth, she didn't really care about anything else. She closed her eyes as she moved her head back and forth at a steady rhythm. She worked her hand in unison with her mouth and she worked her tongue inside her mouth. She moaned softly occasionally as her mouth worked two thirds of his length while her hand took care of the rest.

Jenna barely heard the waiter but again she was at tat precise moment past caring. Her father would probably have a heart attack if he knew what she were doing right now. And if he knew who with. Maybe. Jake and he were good friends and her father always spoke highly of him. Still she couldn't imagine him being too happy at the idea of him sleeping with his daughter. But then they hadn't really slept together so far. Suddenly she moaned louder as she felt the vibration inside her suddenly increase in intensity.

Jake could hear the muffled sounds that came out from underneath the table as Jenna serviced him. That she was unhappy or unset with his use of her seemed self evident, by the groans and moans of pleasure she was trying to stifle and hold in. A young strongly sexual woman had been obviously hiding within her, and was blooming and growing the more he worked to bring it out. She had even been moaning before he turned up her vibrator, which spoke to her overall condition and desire. The young girl that might have gone unnoticed before was now was an object, a thing that any man would see and desire, but best of all was his to have and use.

The music that played in the restaurant helped mask the sounds that Jenna made, but obviously the waiter had noticed them before he left. Jake didn’t care and sat in the booth enjoying the amazing feeling of the young woman’s mouth around his cock, the risky situation incredibly arousing to him also. Finishing the bread stick, he turned to his salad and smiled, because he knew exactly what he was going to do next. Jenna’s mouth driving him faster and faster towards his plan, as he briefly shut his eyes and let the whole feeling of Jenna’s eager mouth, tongue and lips working his throbbing length fill him. He could have puts his hands under the table, but she needed no encouragement as she enthusiastically engulfed as much of his length as she could, more than sufficient for the moment.

This went on for several minutes till Jake knew the end was nearing, but rather than fill his young slut’s mouth his hot sticky seed as she might have expected, he pushes her off his length. He pulls her up from under the table, leaving his engorge pulsing length throbbing between his legs under the table. Smiling he picks up her salad and slips it beneath the table, both his hands going under the tablecloth, one obviously finishing what she wasn’t allowed to. Jake's eyes close for a moment as he groans, his body shaking just a little bit as he orgasms. He never says a things when he pulls the salad from under the table, it leafs of lettuce now coated in a very special dressing. Leaving the salad before her, he zips himself up, and looks to his own salad as he picks up his fork.

I hear they have excellent salad here.

In a few moments the waiter would be by to check on his most unusual of customers.

Jenna was diligent in her work and she was enjoying herself. She was a little surprised not to mention disappointed when she felt Jake push her away and off his cock. He hooked his hand under her upper arm and guided her back into her seat. She moaned as she sat down, feeling the plug again in her ass. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips reddened from her activity under the table. She was sure she must have done something wrong; she was expecting Jake to reprimand her in some way. Why else would he have pulled her up from her knees rather than cum in her mouth.

She looked at him, but he wasn't looking back at her and he didn't looked annoyed. She watched as he reached over and picked up her plate and then... A look of shock appeared on her face as her gaze shifted quickly back to him. He wasn't going to... He couldn't.... The plate reappeared and he replaced it back on the table in front of her. She stared at it. And then at him. She watched him pick up his fork and start in on his own food. She looked back at her own plate and tentatively picked up her fork.

Jake didn’t say anything he could see her confused and shocked look. Her nipples pressed against the fabric of her sexy top, and her face and body had that glow as she looked at him, wondering if he was serious, which of course he was. The more the young woman complied and submitted to his will, the sexier she became to him. In such a short period of time, Jake felt more for Jenna than he had most any woman he had known. Jake was already eating his salad when the waiter returned. The man though relaxed in his stance and voice, was obviously finding this particular couple of interest.

I hope you are enjoying your salads.

He said in a casual fashion as he inquired about their salads. Jake looked up at the waiter, as he was finishing a bite of his salad.

Excellent!

The waiter looking over at Jenna and obviously waiting for a response, his eyes obviously zeroing in on her salad and noticing that she had dressing on it, which wasn’t possible.

She swallowed hard, looking at her own plate, fork poised. Then she looked back at Jake. A tiny part of her was expecting him to tell her he was only joking, that he didn't really expect her to... but then she knew that that wasn't going to happen. She knew what he expected. She didn't know what it was that made her hesistate. She had tasted his cum the night before. She had let the hispanic man cum in her mouth maybe only an hour ago. But somehow this seemed different. She looked at her plate. She looked at Jake. She knew this wasn't about her eating the salad as much as it was her submitting to him. To his will.

Jenna's thought processes were then interrupted as the waiter came back into the view walking up to the table, smirking. She stared up at him and heard Jake reply. She saw him looking at her salad and saw the puzzled look appear momentarily. But then he seemed to understand. To realize. His smirk became a grin and he looked back to her, still waiting for her to reply.

"erm... yes... thank you... it's..." she looked at Jake, at the salad and then collected some of the salad on her fork. "... very good." She slipped the fork into her mouth and began chewing on it slowly, aware of both men watching her.

Jake casually watched as the young woman dealt with his command, till the waiter finally showed and inquired about the salad forcing the issue. If the waiter did or didn’t know what Jake had done, he probably suspected as he watched Jenna dig into her cum covered salad and eat it for all to see. The waiter’ eyes raised a bit, but was professional enough not to say a thing as he watched this amazing display. He'd seen many a romantic couple paw at each other, and some hanky panky of hands where they shouldn’t be, but nothing like this. The young woman was drop dead sexy, dressed to fuck, and now showing how completely uninhibited she was. All the waiter could be was jealous, as any man would be when another man had such a possession.

Good I will be back with your meal in a few minutes.

The waiter turned, really preferring to have stood and watched, but that would have been wholly inappropriate, and would have been even more embarrassing as his own cock was responding to another man’s woman. Not that he cared that the woman saw it, because her attire, attitude and general disposition made it impossible for a man not to react in any other way. He just didn’t want to explain it to woman’s partner, or whatever he was.

How are you feeling?

Jake spoke as he refilled the glass with some more wine as they ate their salads. The questions was obviously open to interpretation, but so to he was wondering about her condition, after all he’d put her through.

Jenna was aware of the waiter loitering; perhaps longer than he might otherwise. She was also all too conscious of him staring at her. Finally he seemed to acknowledge what she was said and he walked away with a comment about bringing the main meal.

She watched as Jake topped up her wine glass and gave him a slightly nervous smile at the question, followed by a slight shrug.

"I... I don't know...This isn't exactly something I have done before. Its... a little scary I guess. Not knowing what else you want me to... I've never acted before like a... "

I would imagine its something you haven’t done before. So is it scary exciting, or scary you’re going to run away?

The conversation so casual as Jake enjoys his salad and wine, as he talks to the young sexy thing, who was so much younger than he was. Though now her attire and demeanor spoke to something else than her age, she was growing up and maturing in a manner that he found so arousing and enchanting. So Jake continues to draw her out as they wait for the main course to arrive.

So you have never acted like what before?

Jenna looked at him as she chewed on another forkful of cum covered salad leaves. That he was almost old enough to be her father couldn't be denied; he was maybe a couple of years younger than her own father, although that might simply be that he looked after himself better. But Jenna didn't care. And she didnt care what the waiter or anyone in the restaurant might think of her being with him, dressed as she was. He looked so good to her; he oozed confidence and self control and... She didn't know exactly what it was but he had something which made her forget her own independence and which made her willing to do the things she had today. Whatever it was, it made her want him... Crave his attention. She swallowed what was in her mouth and began loading the fork again.

"Exciting...mostly... I'd be lying though if I said that wanting to go home hadn't crossed my mind once or twice." she lifted the fork and then hesitated at his second question. She grinned a little sheepishly.

"Like what?... Like THIS.... Like... " she lowered her voice so it was little more than a whisper. "like a slut... Everyone here looks at me like I am... A hooker. Even the guy in the store thought he was going to have to pay me for... What I did"

The sexy young thing continued to consume her cum covered salad as they talked, that in it self was a success as she continued to comply with his demands. So Jake listened as she confessed her fears and thoughts of flight while telling him what she thought others were thinking about her. The point that obviously was causing her the most consternation was being considered a slut, which he of course he was the instigator of.

What only a man can have strong sexual desires and give in to them? And what is wrong with a hooker, she would be far more honest than all these women who married for money, as they are no different than any other woman of the night.

Jake honestly meant it; he couldn’t understand the way society condemned a strongly sexual woman, for nothing more than enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. And what was the difference between a woman who sold her body to many man or one and called it marriage, they both were prostitutes in his mind. Such was the ignominies of the closed minded of our society he thought.

The women they look at you, because you are very attractive, they are jealous of your body and willingness to exhibit it. They desire the attention you receive and wish it was them, while the men stare because they want you, and wish it was them who was with you.

Jake’s hand again rests on her leg as he explain his philosophy on her new situation. She would come to understand that he saw nothing wrong with the term slut, and in fact saw it in a positive light, a characteristic that he preferred and now sought out from her.

What Jake was saying made sense of course. But the world was full of double standards. And surely he couldn't expect her to suddenly be happy with the idea that everyone thought she was a hooker... or a slut. He knew her father. He would have some idea of her upbringing. And regardless of the double standards involved he had to appreciate that the concept of a 'good girl' did not equate with that of 'slut'. Not everyone thought the same way he did.

As she finished her salad and placed the fork down on the plate, and as he told her why he thought people looked at her, she instinctively looked around the room; looking first to see if anyone, male or female was looking at her now and then try try and see if there were any signs that he was right. She had no idea what she was looking for of course; and she wasn't really aware that that was why she was looking around the room. As it happened, she didn't at that moment see anyone looking in their direction.

Jenna didn’t say a thing as she just listened and looked around while she finished her salad, if she believed or agreed with what he said was unclear. Though she didn't say she disagreed either, which gave Jake the feeling that she was thinking about it, and trying to come to some inner understanding of her new situation. His large warm hand continued to grasp the top of her leg as they sat there, his touch bold and so close to her heat, and yet not offering an relief to her.

No matter what everyone thinks or says, you have to look inside and see if you are happy and does it please you, do you get joy and satisfaction from it. Remember you aren’t hurting anyone, and I seriously doubt that anyone that truly met you, isn’t happy that they did. Everyone else can go fuck off, in their useless shallow close minded boring lives.

Jake tries to prove his point by letting his hand yet again wander between her legs, and his skilled finger gently massage her wetness as they finish their salads. The young server returned to remove their empty plates before the main entrée arrives. His eyes wide as he notices where the man’s hand is and that it was moving.

Jenna looked back at Jake and picked up her glass as she felt his hand so strong on the top of her thigh. She took a drink as he spoke, and her smiled broadened, giving way to a small giggle as he said that everyone else could go and fuck off. She put the glass down and wiped her mouth with her napkin before dropping it on her almost clean plate. And then she leaned in towards him a little, placed her hand on his strong thigh under the table and kissed his cheek softly, slowly; one kiss and then another and then a third, her lips barely leaving his cheek. The kisses trailed back until her mouth was almost at his ear.

"I love how you make me want you." she whispered and then placed another soft kiss around his cheek bone. And then she moaned softly as she felt his fingers move up into her wet pussy, her legs opening wider for him. "And I... do... want you... all day I've been thinking about you inside me again like last night..." another kiss. "and I.... love what you make me... want to do for you..." another kiss.... "even though it scares me sometimes..." another kiss, another soft moan... "I want to be everything your wife wasn't...." another kiss, another moan. "I want you to teach me... show me how to be a good... slut... for you...".

She stopped as she became aware of the server back at the table and she sat back with the hint of a smile playing around her lips. Her gaze drifted from Jake to the guy and then as usual she blushed when she saw that he was aware of where Jake's hand was and what it was doing and her blush deeped as she failed again to quieten a soft sigh. But otherwise she didnt move and they guy barely shifted his gaze as he reached slowly for the plates.

The sexy young woman responded to his touch by kissing him, her kisses trailing along his cheek, neck and ear, as his experienced fingers worked the moist petals and nub between her legs. Jake listened as she confessed her want for him, her desire to be more of a woman to him than his wife had been, and most of all that she wanted to be his slut. Jake’s cock actually twitched and moved as she said what he most wanted to hear, the joy, happiness and thrill of it coursing through his body as he considered all the potential and possibilities that it represented.

The young server taking the dishes interrupted their conversation, but did nothing to slow or diminish Jake’s hand as it continued to rub and caress Jenna’s aroused and moist pussy. Jake smiled and thanked him for taking his dish, unconcerned that the young man had discovered their indiscretion. The poor boy gathered up the finished plates, trying to disguise his own arousal at what he’d discovered, the young man blushing as he departs. Jake returns the kiss, letting it become more passionate as he make his way to her ear to answer her rather bold confession.

I am glad to hear it slut, because it only makes me want you more!

Their waiter was soon approaching with the main part of the meal, accompanied by the young serve helping carry several of the plates. Robert knew he’d kept Jenna on edge, and took the moment now to hopefully bring her off, right in front of the two strangers. So Jake’s fingers deftly pressed and rubbed the young slut’s clit and pussy, purposely giving her what she probably most wanted, at the time she probably least wanted it. How she dealt with it was her concern, as his fingers expertly worked her aroused and once denied pussy.

She smiled a little as she felt his returned kisses and she couldn't help but feel a little relief as the server walked away. She suspected he might have been tried to hide his own embarrassment over the situation, but perhaps there was more to it. Her head dropped down a little and she turned into him, chewing her lower lip. She positively shivered... trembled as Jake called her a slut and her sense of excitement grew at the idea that he wanted her more. She moaned again and gasped as suddenly Jake's fingers became even more attentive. And as she lifted her head, her relief at the guy's departure a few moments before was short lived as she now saw both him and the waiter approaching with the dishes for the main meal.

Jenna squeezed Jake's thigh, partly in an attempt to indicate that they were coming back and partly in reaction to what he was doing. But Jake didn't stop. And her successes in silencing her gasps and moans, as soft as they still were, were becoming fewer and far between. Even when the two restaurant staff arrived at the table, Jake didn't stop. Jenna squeezed a little tighter. Did she really want him to stop? She had needed this for so long now. Since the adult store. But she now had an audience. She looked at Jake. She looked up at thee two staff. She closed her eyes tight as she squirmed a little more in the seat; she moaned, gasped, whimpered. Now she was praying he wouldn't stop. She suddenly didnt care about the onlookers. And then suddenly she was silent, mouth open in a silent gasp, but her body spasmed, once, twice, three times... and then she expelled the breath she had been holding during onset of her climax. Eyes closed, she gasped,was silent for a second as her breath hitched, and then breathed out with a soft moan. And then she sat back in her seat for a moment, her nipples bullet hard and visible through the red fabric of the dress. She lifted her other hand and ran her fingers slowly through her hair as her breathing calmed a little and then she slowly opened her eyes to see all three men staring back at her.

Jake watched as his newly acquired slut, the daughter of his friend came in front of two other men, in a public place. Anyone that close couldn’t doubt what was happening to her as the she shook with the power of her body’s pleasure. She might have thought that she was the only one taking pleasure in her public display, but all the men were pleased by her provocative display. The young server moves his serving tray in front of him to hide his own arousal while his face flushed red, his eyes trying not to look, but looking never the less. The older and more experienced waiter made no effort to move, as his erection bodily pressed against the front of his slacks, his eyes trying to burn there way through the physical obstructions between him and Jenna’s naked body, his mind trying to tear the table cloth and her clothes away so that he could relish in her even more. Jake smiled at her looking into her eyes as he watched her eyes open and she returned to the reality of where she was. The waiter offers the first interruption since her amazing display.

Enjoy your meal and I’m at your service if you need anything else, absolutely anything.

Jake pulled his hand from where it had obviously been beneath the table, his fingers shining in their slickness clearly covered in Jenna’s juices as he brought them to his mouth to clean them.

No I don’t think we do, I think everything will taste excellent.

The young server scampered off first, the older waiter nodding at Jake as if understanding the true meaning of his comment. Finally he looks to Jenna inspecting her with eyes of wanton lust, only turning when he had no further reason to stand and stare, only putting his own tray in front of himself when he had turned.

Jenna still squirmed a litle and moaned softly as Jake pulled his hand back from under the table and the last of her orgasm ran through her body. All the time she looked up at the two waiters. The younger guy wasn't looking back at her though... Most of the time his eyes were on her tits and when he finally did look up he blushed and turned and scurried away. The older guy was much less flustered. In fact he wasn't flustered at all and he seemed almost pleased with the fact that Jenna would be able to see his bulging cock. He looked at her calmly. By the time Jenna looked at him his gaze was moving smoothly between her face and the rest of her body. He hadn't even stopped staring at her body when he spoke, being somewhat obsequious Jenna thought. She looked to Jake and was a little surprised to see his fingers just in front of his mouth. Was he really going to do that! Here! Clealy.

Jenna heard the question, the tone and heard Jake's answer. Suddenly she thought she had misunderstood something. She leaned in to Jake again as she watched him walked away.

"What did he mean there! Was he asking... Offering...?" and her mind suddenly started to wonder what the other staff were being told about what was happening at this particular table.

Jake cleaned the rest of his fingers, before putting his napkin on his lap. Taking up his fork he took a moment to smell the aroma of his meal and Jenna too, for the booth and she now reeked of her arousal and orgasm, as her short skirt must be moist in her juices. Jake turned his head and spoke directly to her.

Not only does everything look excellent, but its tastes and smells good to.

Of course he had yet to actually taste his meal, and his eyes were staring direction at her, for his comments were obviously not about the meal sitting on the table. With a knowing confident smirk, he turns back to his meal to begin eating it, the casualness of his actions, in comparison to what he just done to her, spoke to his calm confidence. Jake began to eat his meal taking a moment to enjoy the initial taste as he put the first bites into his mouth, mixing the flavors with those of Jenna's pussy. Then just as casually he turned and answered her question that she had so recently posed.

I do believe he was offering himself, in any fashion you would desire.

The neutrality of his words offered her no insight into his feelings about such an offer; he was obviously just stating the facts and waiting for her to respond to his statement.

She looked down at her own plate for a moment and then back up to Jake, nodding as she picked up her fork. She didn't pick up on Jake's double-meaning at first; it was only the slightly mischievious look in his eyes which alerted her to something else. Her smile broadened a little and she shook her head slightly as she watched Jake turn his attention to his own meal.

She followed his actions in tucking into the food in front of her, realizing that despite the salad she actually was quite hungry... for food. And it did indeed taste good. As he started talking again, she looked back at him. As his response to her question sank in, she turned and looked in the direction that the waiter had walked. He wasn't visible now, probably somewhere back in the kitchen regaling the staff with the update of what he had just witnessed. Her mouth opened a little in surprise, but the smile still played around her mouth. And then she looked back at him. She wasn't stupid. She knew that she was attractive and she had knew that there were times in the past when guys would have thought about having some fun with her. But if Jake was right then no-one had ever quite been that explicit before - at least not right in front of her. What was more, the waiter hadn't really been speaking to her; he had directed his comment to Jake. Jake as the man in charge... in charge of her!? Images from earlier in the day came back to her; the guy who sold her the shoes, the 'show' for the truck driver, the guy at the adult store, all at his direction. Did she have any 'desire' for the waiter to satisfy? Not at all; Jake was doing that perfectly well on his own. She laughed quietly and picked up another piece of food from her plate.

Jenna obviously didn’t have any specific interest in the waiter, which pleased him, because in his own way Jake didn’t mind sharing but the more he got to know her the more he wanted to keep her. He’d pushed her a lot even starting back at that initial encounter at his house, and throughout the day today, and she’d proven herself an amazing companion and woman on so many level. Still the more he got from her the more he wanted. What was her limit, how far would she go? That question would remain for a moment unanswered as they ate and enjoyed their meal. Jake breaks the tension and begins to talk about things that were of a more common nature.

So what are you taking in college?

The same kind of questions that any two people on a date might talk about.

So what do you want to do after you get your degree?

Jake at so many levels loved the idea that she was smart, independent, and willing to be his slut, because it made her submission even more powerful. A dumb cunt would be easy to manipulate and take advantage of, but a smart woman that gave herself in such a manner carried so much more weight with him.

As the casual conversation continued, he would excuse himself to use the boys room, and disappear for a few minutes before returning to finish his meal and conversation with her.

Jenna almost burst out laughing but she managed to display nothing more than a smile. After what they had been doing all day. After what had happened in that restaurant. Out of nowhere, the conversation suddenly became... normal. It was a conversation she had had on dates before. It was a conversation she had had with friends of her father before. What was she doing in college? What did she want to do afterwards? It was a conversation she had had with her father for what seemed like years.

"Right now... English major with a political science and criminal justice minor." She placed her fork down and picked up her glass, took a drink and then continued. "A year and half to go and then law school. Which school of course depends on how well I do on the LSAT. And who knows, maybe I'll get bored with the law by then and decide that I want to do something else... although... Im not too sure what Dad would say about that of course."

The conversation was easy, relaxed, nice. When he excused himself for a few minutes, Jenna, having finished her food, sat back and sipped on her drink, looking around the room and little but not really focusing on anything, her mind drifting a little - drifting back over the events of the day and wondering where things might go next... tonight... tomorrow... She took another drink and smiled to herself.

Jake knew he’d caught the young woman by surprise when he started the casual conversation. It offered him a respite from the strong sexual energy they had been recently involved in as he learned more about her. Though when he left the table it wasn’t solely to use the men’s room, now out of sight from the table he caught the waiter, and they had a short conversation before he continued on to relieve himself. He said nothing of it when he returned to the table and sat down next to her. Taking up his fork he returned to the meal and the casual inquiries with Jenna.

Well excellent, you should do what you want, and what makes you happy, it’s your life not theirs.

The meal continued as they ate, drank and talked, Jake was happy to let things naturally flow till he was ready for the next thing he had in mind. As he ate his one of his hands rested on the top of her leg gently holding it. At first Jake made no obvious effort as he had before to rub or stimulate her, instead he just left it there as they talked and ate, but as the main meal was almost finished, his large rough hand rubbed her upper leg. When they both had finished and the young serving boy was coming to retrieve the dishes, Jake leaned over, and whispered into her ear.

I want you now!

As he said it he got up, and directed her to follow him, his destination the restrooms.

Back
Top Bottom