Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

RE: A Lesson in Babysitting

Jake applied his finger with skill to young Jenna’s tight ass, working it in and out as she bent over taking it. Dressed like a cheap slut, she was giving up her ass to a man she only really met in any substantial way yesterday, in a cheap adult store. The hand holding her hair let go, and instead grabbed her new collar and used that to hold her in position, as his finger invaded her ass. Jake buried the finger deeper and deeper, faster and faster till it would go any further, pleased with her progress, he let go of her and withdrew the finger.

I think you’re ready for more.

Rather than take down his pants or pull his cock from them, he instead reached into the basket and withdrew the butt plug he’d gotten. Pulling it from the package, he applied the lubricant to it, getting it properly prepared for what he had in mind. The hand once again took a hold of her collar, while the other brought the oblong object up to her ass, the rounded blunt end slick in lubricant.

Relax, think how nice my finger felt in your ass, and how good it’s going to feel when I put my cock in it later. Now you just need to get used to having something buried in your ass.

Jake held the plug the rounded point nestled against her puckered opening.

Push back, let it slowly slide in. Slowly and gently pump your ass against it.

He was asking her to not only take the intrusion, but asking her to impale herself on it. Jake was telling her to participate in this depravity, guiding her in her own submission to his will.

Jenna had effectively lost the power of speech and in some ways her powers of clear thinking was slowly being over-taken by carnal needs and cravings. And when Jake switched his grip from her hair to the collar, she felt it's grip around her neck for the first time. Not just the presence of the collar now, but it's ability to act in furtherance of Jake's control.

When he indicated that she was ready for more, her heart skipped a beat. She opened her eyes and saw his reflection in the mirror. She fully expected to see Jake getting his cock out; expected to see him moving behind her. But instead she saw him picking out one of the black plugs that he had put into the basket. She felt her heart pounding, blood rushing. She was scared... But at the same time she was already missing his finger. And if his finger felt that good....

She did what he said. Eyes closing as he pulled on her collar again, she chewed on her lower lip and whimpered a little as first her body tensed at the coldness of the lubed up plug; then gradually she pushed back...rocked forward...back a little more. Inch by inch slowly her ass consumed the plug, her ass stretching as the taper became wider and wider. And then suddenly it was inside her.

Jake held the plug firmly as Jenna worked her sexy firm ass onto it, watching the amazing sight of her ass slowly enveloping the black butt plug. He watched as her ass spread wider and wider, the dark device a contrast to her pale skin, then it was past that point and her ass seemed to suck the remainder of the it in, till her ass cheeks came in contact with its base.

There you go baby, you got it all in, all by yourself. I bet your ass has never felt that full before, just think what it’s going to be like later when I slide my cock into that sexy little ass of yours.

Wrapping his arms around her, he stood behind her his body pressed against her and as he gently caressed her, as he held her tight and spoke affectionately to her.

The more I’m around you, the harder I get, and the harder it is for me to keep my hands off of you.

One of his hands cups one of her firm breasts through the sexy dress she wore, while he held her against his firm body.

You are so fucking sexy now! Do you feel sexy baby? Do you like the attention that men and women now give you?

Jake wanted her to feel sexy, to be sexy, and to be the personification of sex. Everything he was doing was bringing that aspect out to the forefront, to make her feel and be a sexual creature, his sexual creature.

Breathing a little heavier than usual and moaning just a little as she sttod upright, Jake behind her, Jenna smiled and leaned back into his embrace. The hard black foreign object filled her ass; with every move she felt it. It was...an uncomfortable pleasure. But Jake's touch and his words took away the discomfort.

She looked at him through the reflection in the mirror. She folded her arm over his; brought her hands on top of his. She smiled a little at his comments, even felt her cheeks flush despite how ridiculous that was in the circumstances.

"You make ... You make me want you, all of the time. I miss the feel of your hands on my body when theyre not there, somewhere. You make me want to please you."

As he mentioned the looks other men and women gave her now, her smile broadened a little more.

"I like them knowing that I'm with you... Knowing that I'm your slut"

Oh but you do please me my slut! You are learning to be exactly what I want you to be, what you were meant to be.

Jake's hands skillfully play with her nipples through the thin fabric of her sexy dress as he presses himself against her back, his large frame easily large enough for her to nestle against. The simple way he referred to her in a possessive nature, and as not a person but a sexual object was clear. She was his slut, to do with as he pleased, and clearly dressing her and training her to serve his pleasure.

Now reach behind you and feel my hardness.

Jake simply commands her to fondle him, his cock already semi hard from having been pressing against her. Though not in as highly an aroused state she was in, he was feeling the urge given all the fun he’d put her through. Now was a good a time as any for her to learn that she was to pleasure him at his convenience, any place or time that he wished.

You’re going to get it hard, and then you’re going to turn around, get on your knees and suck my cock. I want to see your eyes looking up at me as you work my dick in and out of your mouth.

There was no question or request, he simply told her what he expected her to do. That she was in an adult store, dressed in a revealing outfit, with pussy and ass filled by various paraphernalia, and a collar around her neck made no difference, she was being commanded to serve his will and need.

Jenna's hand left his and reached behind her, searching out his semi hard cock which was pressing into her. Initially, she merely caressed it, drawing her hand up and down the length of the shaft still encased in the fabric of his pants. She felt it responding.

On every exhle, her breath itched a little as the smallest of moans escaped her throat; the buzzing vibrator in her wet cunt, her ass full, and now the feel of his cock hardening...lengthening... thickening with every stroke.

Then Jenna turned around inside of Jake's embrace. She looked at him, and kept her gaze locked into his as she moved slowly down his body and onto her knees. On her way down she glanced quickly at the door. She couldn't entirely put out of her mind the fact that on the other side was the real world.

Her fingers pulled down his zipper and eased his cock out. She looked up at him, as she brought her head forward as took the head into her mouth. Her tongue immediately began to circle and caress and flick over while her hand still worked on the shaft... twisting slightly as she stroked up and down. She opened her mouth a little more, taking his shaft deeper before pulling back. Gradually she found a steady rhythm.

The young woman did exactly as he instructed, and seemed to do so with willing eagerness. Looking down she wasn’t the same young daughter of his friend that he’d knew, she was now a sexy slut giving herself to her man. Meeting her eyes Jake, watched as she hungrily fed his cock into her warm mouth, her tongue lavishing attention on his throbbing shaft. Though he could have driven his length into her mouth, or fucked her face, he let her voluntarily work his length in and out of her mouth. Looking up at him, she couldn’t see the image she made feeding on his cock, dressed like a complete slut. Reaching down his hand brushes aside the hair so he could better watch her performance, and affectionately caress the side of her face, rewarding her for her efforts. Such a different image than the good daughter his friend had in pictures adorning his walls. More than likely none of her family or friends would recognize the woman on her knees stuffing her face with cock.

That feels good, real good; you’re going to be a good little cock-sucking slut.

Jake's his length grows rock hard as her hand and mouth worked it, if he were to guess she was turned on and aroused as she inhaled more and more of his cockmeat. Smiling he reaches and grabs the controller that remotely operated the vibrator buried in her pussy, and turned it up one more notch, for he wanted her to learn that her submission brought pleasure. Though he doubted it would change anything, he wanted to reinforce and further draw her strong sexual desires out. For her growing need and hunger for relief would only further give him power over her.

You like the taste of my cock, don’t you? Every good slut, needs to love the taste of cock.

He didn’t move, he didn’t force her, he let her feed on it, he was drawing closer and closer, but held back wanting her to work for her reward.

Almost as soon as Jenna took Jake's cock into her mouth she forgot about where she was and she forgot about the real world just on the other side of the door. Her focus became only Jake and the building pleasure between her own legs.

As he ran his hand through her hair, she moaned softly; she loved the feel of his fingers and his hand in her hair. Even as she leaned her head into his hand a little, she continued to work her hand and her mouth on his cock. And only when she felt the intensity of the vibration between her legs increase did she falter for a moment. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes and Jake's cock slipped from her mouth for moment. She took a breath...and then another and then brought her mouth back, looking up. And as he questioned her, all she could do was nod and work her mouth a little more.

The young woman moaned and groaned as she fed her hunger for cock. Jake stared down smiling as she tried to keep it together, her body being stimulated, while she continued to work her length. She wasn’t giving up, or finding excuses, she seemed to him even more eager to show her willingness to do what was requested of her. She nodded in the affirmative to his question any real ability to answer his inquiries obstructed by his cock buried in her mouth. No matter his commands or instructions couldn’t change the clear and obvious fact that she wanted his cock, and that she was taking pleasure in servicing him. Jake groaned as he drew closer and closer to his own inevitable conclusion.

Oh fuck baby, I’m going to cum. You’re not going to spill a drop are you?

Even as he said it, he knew he’d reached the end, and there wasn’t any turning back. Jake wasn’t going to fight it, and let it sweep over him, giving her his last command.

Don’t swallow! I want to see your sexy mouth full of my load.

The loud groan and pulsing of his length began, as he left her to deal with load of cum about to fill her mouth.

She shook her head just a little once again and she silently hoped that she could follow through her mute assertion that she wouldn't spill any. She bobbed her head back and forth a few more times and then seemed to sense how close Jake was. She sucked a little harder and moved her head a little faster, trying to make the seal between his shaft and her lips good.

When she first felt his hot cum in her mouth, her instinct was to swallow but she managed to stop herself at the last moment. Her head stopped still and she let him move his hips instead, trying to make sure that his cock didn't slip from her mouth.

When she felt him finally unload and withdraw his cock out of her mouth, she tipped her head back a little and opened her mouth, showing him what he had said he wanted to see.

The young thing eagerly slurped on his length, nodding in the affirmative when he gave her directions on what she was to do. Her sexy lips wrapping around his shaft and the bulging head of his cock, as he began to blast his load into her waiting mouth. Jake left her to her own devices as her hands worked his shaft while her lips and mouth sucked in his load. He could see the indentation of her cheeks as she worked get all of it into her mouth, her mouth now filling with his hot sticky load.

Good, that’s real good.

Finally she opened her mouth and showed him she’d done exactly as instructed, which pleased him. His hand continued to affectionately caress her face as he now gave her the next part of her task. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a nice wad of large bills and gave them to her.

Now take all this stuff and even those empty plastic packages and go to the clerk and pay for them all. No don’t take anything out, or change the clothes you are wearing, and most of all don’t swallow. I’ll meet you in the car when you are done.

The empty plastic package for the butt plug, vibrator and batteries lay casually strewn by the shopping basket as did her prior attire. Jake knew exactly what he had tasked her with, and the discomfort, humiliation and degradation that she would feel by having to meet his demands. The way she was dressed and the condition she was in would only add to it. Jake just leaned down kissed her on the forehead, and went about putting is cock back into his pants, just before leaving her.

Jenna closed her mouth slowly and took the handful of notes. As his instruction made it through to her understanding, she stared wide eyed. She had to be hearing things wrong. He really couldn't be serious. Her heart skipped a few beats and she almost spluttered out the liquid in her mouth. She watched as he readjusted himself and then as he walked out of the door, leaving it slightly ajar. She wanted to stop him, call him back, to say she couldn't do this. But she couldn't say anything. She was effectively mute as she stared at the back of the door.

Slowly she regained some of her mobility and began picking up the packaging placing it in the basket. Carefully, she stood up, moaning a little as she felt the items inside her. After a few seconds, she tried to straighten her dress, make herself look... Look what she wondered? How could she look like anything other than a slut. The dress, the shoes, the collar. She drew her gaze away from her reflection and moaned again as she picked up the basket.

Walking was suddenly somewhat of a new experience, but after a little hesitation and confirming that there wasn't a group of people standing between her and the cash desk, just waiting for her to emerge, she made her way as quickly as she could to the cash desk. As the male assistant - stout, a little greasy, mid fifties - worked his way through the basket, he just smiled. Jenna wished he would hurry up. She looked around, partly in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with him, partly to check whether any was watching. A couple of customers glanced over in her direction. Her attention was immediately brought back to the cashier as he told her the price. Her head snapped back round, and immediately th eye contact was established. Without thinking, she handed over all the money that Jake had given her, swallowed and said 'Thankyou'

It was instinctive. And she couldn't say anything without swallowing. Her heart skipped again. Suddenly now she wasn't just thinking about the cashier but about the fact that she hadn't succeeded in the task set. She took the change, and feeling the man's gaze following her, she headed back out of the store and into the twilight.

The clerk realized as the sexy young woman checked out and paid for the items purchased that she was not only wearing but enjoying a few of them. The girl was nervous and quickly paid for everything obviously wanting to get out of the store as quickly as possible. He just grinned and watched as she left, her gait almost awkward as she exited the store, and headed to the car of the older gentleman she was with.

Jake watch Jenna approach, wondering how she did, knowing that he’d left her in a very compromising position, and one she’d never probably ever thought to be in. She came up to the passenger side of the car, tossing the bag of purchases in the back seat, as she attempted to open the door, she would discover it was locked. Jake looked at her, smiling, taking in her sexy body, as she stood there in the middle of parking lot, looking so sexy and vulnerable.

Open your mouth.

With a deep voice he commanded her to comply. He didn’t know if she had or hadn’t swallowed, but this was a test, a way to let her know who was in charge, who was in control. That she decided to swallow against his wishes would now come with repercussions. When and if she opened her mouth, she would learn her penalty for failure.

Jenna really wanted to get into the car. As she deposited the bag, her other hand was at the door handle. When it didn't open and her hand slipped off of it, she presumed she that she simply hadn't done it properly. She tried again. It took a moment for brain to realise it was locked. And then she saw the expression on Jake's face. He was smiling, but there was something about it that was different. It wasnt that it was a false smile but it wasnt entirely genuine ither. She swallowed hard, still tasting him in her mouth, suddenly feeling a little nervous. And when he gave her the instruction to open her mouth... together with the locked door, she knew she had good reason to be nervous.

"I'm sorry... I... It was...I didn't think. When he told me how much, I wasn't concentrating... "

Suddenly she ran out of words, and could do nothing but stand like a naughty child in front of a parent or a teacher who was about to scold them.

The sexy girl mumbled and tried to give her excuse for failing the task he had set for her, as it was clear that she had swallowed the load he’d given her. Jake already knew exactly what he was going to require she do. Now he could watch and enjoy how she reacted to it.

Well you don’t seem to follow directions very well. Very disappointing. I guess you will just have to try again, practice makes perfect they say. I’ll wait here while you go back in there and try again. This time try not to swallow, before you come out.

The implication was clear, he was requiring her to go back into the store and fill her mouth will another load of cum, obviously not his, and then return to the car with clear proof of her performance. Jake knew there would be more than enough horny willing guys in the store for the task, but the real question was how would Jenna take his demand. He didn’t tell her whom she was to pick, he left those choices up to her. She was going to learn there were even more degrading or humiliating things possible when one failed to do as they were told.

Jenna stared at Jake. Part of her wanted to smile, to laugh. Surely Jake was joking. He couldn't seriously think that she would.... He could expect her...want her to.... But if a hint of a smile began to appear, it disappeared very quickly. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but then didn't. She looked back towards the door of the store, and then back to Jake.

She stared at him, her eyes pleading for him to change his mind. She prayed silently that her really hadn't meant it. But the look on his face was clear. She should refuse. Tell him no. But her mouth wouldn't work. And something dark inside her seemed to have her tongue. But was she really going to walk back into the store and.... Her stomach knotted at the thought. But buried in the middle of the doubt and the fear and the disgust, there was something else. Desire? Lust? Need?

She turned away from the car slowly and found herself retracing her steps back towards the door of the store, still of course very conscious of the stimulation being provided by the implements inside her. She stepped back inside looking around and walking slowly back along the first aisle. She really had no idea what she was doing or where she was going.

Jake could see the confusion in Jenna’s face and the recognition of what he had demanded of her. He gave her no room, and sat there staring back at her, till she realized he wasn’t giving in, and then she slowly turned and headed back to the store. What she may or may not have seen was the smile and appreciation of her submission and of her sexy body that Jake had on his face as she departed.

The adult store didn’t lack for possible male targets for her task. There was the old checkout clerk that she had paid in a rush, there were various older men and younger ones spread out amongst the store aisles. Several had already noted her entry, and that she was alone and no longer attended by the older man. More than one tried not to stare but watched her, their minds filled with filthy and nasty thoughts, with her being nothing more than an object for their deviant sexual fantasies.

Not only would she have to find some man to fill her mouth with his hot sticky load of cum, but she had to find a place to perform the deed. There was the changing room, an area where adult movies where played, the bathrooms, and whatever areas the staff used. Since she and Jake had used the changing room for awhile, the room was already filled with someone by someone else, so her options were limited.

Jenna felt somewhat shellshocked as she stepped inside the store. She looked around wide eyed, not having the first idea of what to do. She knew what she looked like. And she couldn't deny that she felt like that too. She looked nervously over towards the cash desk; saw the an gazing back at her, his eyes moving up and down her body. She stepped away, walking in a different direction. Without any thought or intention, she found herself walking down an aisle with DVDs on one side and magazines on the other. Whenever she looked at someone, she saw them looking back at her. It was as iff everyone somehow knew to watch her.

She really didn't know what to do. Was she supposed to approach someone. Oh God. Surely not. How could she ask for a stranger to... Oh God. Maybe if she moved slowly down the aisle's... And where? The changing room was in use. Jenna had never felt more uncomfortable in her life, more embarrassed. But the vibrator inside her continued to stimulate and excite. And Jake was outside in the car waiting. Oh God! How could she just approach a stranger?

The sexy young thing all dressed up for attention, aimlessly wandered around the adult store, her progress being followed by several people. The attendant at the counter wonders what else she was going to buy, as he remembered her last purchase. Several other men leer as they watch her move through the various aisles of hardcore adult movies. As she moved along her problem not solving itself, a burly looking Latino came along; he wore a bandana and had a short sleeve shirt showing off all of his tattoos. In his hand were several videos he’d already picked out as he approached. The titles where like “Young Sluts”, and “Barely Legal”.

Hey baby what you looking for?

The guy hadn’t seen her before, as he’d been in the back watching a few movies, and didn’t know she’d come with some guy into the store a few minutes ago. Miguel was obviously flirting with her, trying to figure out if she was hot babe looking for some attention, or some hoe trying to turn a few tricks.

Maybe I can help you,…

If she started to ask for a date or to party, he’d know it would cost him, not that he wasn’t willing to pay for something this hot, because bitches this hot always cost you something.

if it isn’t going to cost me too much.

Jenna turned around sharply, taken by surprise both by the presence of someone so close to her - she hadn't heard him approach - but also by the fact that he had actually spoken. She was beginning to wonder whether anyone spoke in these kinds of places. Even when she was here with Jake, Jake had seemed to be the only one talking.

"What?.... Oh..no!... I mean nothing!... I mean I'm not a....oh God" she babbled back at the man almost in sheer panic. What on earth was she doing? She might look like a slut but that didn't... But how was she was supposed to ask him if he... She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. She swallowed hard and took a few breaths before opening then again and looking at the man in front of her. He was a stereo-type hispanic straight off of some made for TV movie set.

"I'm not... " She shook her head a little. "I don't char... I mean there's no cost... I mean I'm not a hooker." she looked a little sheepish, knowing that that was exactly what she looked like. She imagined that Jake would be highly amused at her difficulty in putting together even a basic sentence. Amused at her embarrassment. And she knew he would be sitting in the car imagining...knowing exactly what he was putting her through. She swallowed again and looked back up at the man. how on earth was she supposed to ask him"

"Would you... Would you like me to..." She looked around the shop cautiously hoping that no-one else could hear her or could guess what they were doing. "... Suck your ...." Her voice dropped almost to a whisper as she looked at the man expectantly

Miguel was a little shocked, as he expected her to turn or move away, he never expected the answer or proposition he got. Rather than the rough, tough look he usually tried for, that screamed don’t fuck with me, instead a large smile broke across his face, as he revealed his white teeth.

Really?

It wasn’t that he didn’t believe her, but he found it a little amazing that a girl as good looking as her was offering to suck his dick. The first thoughts were this was a joke or there was a camera or she was law enforcement, but none of that made sense. Plus the girl seemed to be shy and confused, with further added to the mystery, especially given how provocatively she was dressed, which screamed fuck me. Still who was he to look a gift horse or sexy girl for that matter in the mouth?

No charge, you just want to suck cock, is that it?

The question was asked softly so that the others trying to watch or listen wouldn’t hear what he’d asked the sexy young woman, who’s personality didn’t quite meet the image. The girl shuffled her feet and seemed nervous as she made such a bold request.

So sure baby, if you want some dick, I’ve got what you’re looking for.

He wasn’t sure the girl's plan or intent, but he was willing, so all he had to do now was see how she planned to accomplish it.

Jenna stared at him for a moment, holding her breath, hardly able to believe what she had just asked of him. But she couldn't decide whether she was hoping he was going to say no or yes. It was logical, she concluded, that the buzzing deep inside her might just might be having a very particular affect on her. she felt herself blush a little and she nodded at his questions.

"No charge." She looked around again. The man at the till was still watching her but he hadn't moved and he certainly couldn't hear her from where he was. Others seemed to look at her, making no effort to hide the look, but they weren't approaching. She looked back at the man she had just propositioned. Without even thinking, her eyes suddenly drifted down to his groin and then back up. She blushed again.

"Wh...where should we go?"

Miguel wanted to reach out and touch this hot mama, but he was still unsure of what was going on, and he didn’t want to spook her, if she really was going to suck his cock. So he just nodded his head and continued to smile when she said no charge. He figured he hadn’t offended her by insinuating she worked for a living, if you dressed like a hoe, you could expect to be treated like a hoe, was his opinion. Though he did wonder, who owned her, simply because he doubted she was the kind of girl to be without a man, given she was doing everything to attract one.

Okay… umm… come on follow me this way.

There were so few choices, and the movie booths, had sticky floors, and he couldn’t imagine even this hot looking slut willing to go down on her knees in those booths, so he opted for the bathrooms, figuring he could lock out anyone for privacy. The only bathroom was unisex, having a toilet in one corner, a sink in another, a urinal against one wall. Surprisingly it was relatively clean, far cleaner that the movie booths were, with there dried sticky cum everyplace. As soon as the young woman was in, he stepped in behind and closed the door and locked it.

Come here puta, get my cock out and suck it..

The door was locked and behind him, she had little if any means of escape as his attitude went from congenial to demanding. If she didn’t move, he was ready to reach out and pull her closer, so she knew he expected her to live up to her promise.

Jenna took one last hasty, nervous look around the store to see if anyone was really taking that much notice, before she fell into step behind the man, as quickly as she could in light of what was currently inside her. She still couldn't hardly believe what the hell she was doing. Yes, of course she knew she was about to suck a stranger's cock, but good girls like her didnt do things like that. But she knew enough to know that she was at least as excited as she was shocked. and clearly sometimes, good girls did o this kind of thing.

She followed th man into a small toilet at the rear of the store. She expected it to be particularly gross, but she had seen worse. As she looked around, she heard the door close and then the lock click into place. She turned around quickly and stared at the man. Then she swallowed hard. When he told her to come to him and get his cock out her eyes drifted down again. She wondered briefly how he was going to compare to Jake, but then she couldn't believe he was going to be any where near as big. She looked back up to him, hesitated for a moment, then took a step forward.

"Look. I know this sounds crazy but... I... I can't swallow... When you've... I need to leave."

Miguel looked at the girl dressed like an easy piece of ass, his eyes already stripping off her clothes as he began to contemplate what else he might get to do with this slut if he played his cards right. So she stepped forward, and instead of working his cock out of his pants as he expected she tried to explain that she wants his load in her mouth, and that she couldn't swallow. What kind of crazy shit was that?

So let me get this straight baby you want me to fill your mouth with my load, and then you want to leave?

Not that he cared, but it was just weird, what kind of bitch collected a guys jizz and then left with it. This was one strange white girl, but if she was going to suck his cock, he really didn’t care what she did with his cum, not like he wanted it back.

Oh fuck I don’t care. Now come on lets see those sex lips wrapped around my dick.

Miguel was already unbuckling his pants, and drawing out his length, for her to take care of. His cock was average in length and girth and was already semi hard from thinking about her. If the cum dumpster wanted a load, he was read to make a deposit.

Back
Top Bottom