Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiss of Embers 18+ server Razer,Kara,Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rilia fidgeted a bit nervously, accessing the adult server for the first time. The group was at least that much she knew for sure. But something was a little odd, and she hadn't been expecting to use the adult server, putting hermaphrodite as her gender. When originally creating the character, you had general choices for size, including breast measurements for females, her had been average. When she first logged into the private server... a slew of new choices appeared. Nipple size, sensitivity, turn ons, kinks, measurements for the penis. Even clit and sexual experience were among the new specifications. For body type, she had used the default, user body build, and was amazed at out detailed it was.

The process took nearly half an hour for her, having to check up some of the wording for kinks. Finally done, she stood up and fully activated the suit, shuddering at the sudden loss of her sense of 'presence' for a moment as she connected to the game. She was at least glad that all of their stats, items, and what not transferred over between servers. She stretched a bit, pulling out her Griffon Lance. It didn't actually look like too much, a slender, silver pole, with the bladed tip surrounded with the visage of an eagle. Indeed, little did they know, the weapon could channel lightning energy rather well. She pulled up the virtual keyboard, and teleported to the major city of Ankatava. She had read that people were... open, but was rather caught off guard.

Not ten feet in front of her, was a male and female elf, the female bent at a rather odd angle. Not only was it the sight, but the sound as well, not just moaning even. She blushed slightly, and continued on towards the center of the city where the training area was. She didn't see anything else along the way, sighing softly. She gripped the spear in both hands, approaching the target, setting off a series of quick attacks against it. Damage was good, her powers stacking nicely. Everything else about the server was the same, except there were some new items of a clearly sexual nature, and some new stats... Stamina, Lust, Orgasm.

She certainly wasn't going to check the items out yet, and was a little bit nervous about how they would react to her, and to the server in general really. Well, if they didn't like it, they could always go back to the previous server. The only reason why, is because their guild was going on both, and they had been asked to join in as well, to promote group effeciency... so they said. They just wanted Tits and ass, everyone knew it. But.... part of her had to admit she was curious, to test out everything the game could do. She was one that often tried things at least once, so long as they weren't dangerous anyways. She went to a 'normal' zone, where players could focus on the normal game without the sex, waiting for Trystan and Sukiomie, the two party members she had been questing with since level 10, across a few characters even.

Suki stood there thinking about her actions for a moment before accessing the adult server for the first time. She'd heard about what happens in there but, didn't seem to be hesitating much thought a noticeable blush had crept it's way over her face. When she originally created her character she kept with a smaller build as to suit her assassin class she nearly passed out when they had her choose the breast and, nipple size. She had eventually gone with more supple ones that fit in the palm of the hand perfectly and even though she swore up and, down it was to go with her class it was something she secretly found as something of a kink to her. Along with the nipple size were various other choices you got when you accessed the adult server half of which shocked her but, more than that aroused her and, her curiosity. She'd have never admitted in to anyone though.

The process hadn't taken her very long but, a lot of the blood had rushed to her face by the end of it. Cracking her neck and, letting her face cool off she activated the suit and, held in a gasp as the sensation took over her. The sensation to her felt like a carnival ride; when your speeding over tracks several stories high and, you go through a dark tunnel only to find when you get out that its a straight drop down. She enjoyed the sensation it thrilled her in an odd way. When she connected to the server she stretched letting herself adjust. Satisfied she pulled out her two daggers "Erementar Gerad" they were plain in comparison to most others but, they were deadly and, fit with her characters class well.

Letting out a soft sigh suki tensed herself as she brought the virtual keyboard up "I'm really going to go to the adult server..." she thought somewhat excitedly and, a bit intimidated at the same time. Her guild had sent a few of its members to the Adult server to as they put it "Promote Efficiency" she immediately saw straight through the load of bull but, went along with it anyways. In truth she'd been wondering about this place since she first joined. In-taking a deep breath she typed in the main capital Ankatava.

It teleported her there and when she arrived she just stood there blinking her familiar blush creeping back into her face " They are....fucking each other...right here..in the middle of...Bloody fucking hell!" She thought a tad bit shocked. Suki was a rather innocent girl having been brought up in a girls school but, she had a sailors mouth and, had a bad habit of cursing often. She backed away from the moaning lovers slowly but, kept watching she couldn't seem to stop. After a moment she tore her eyes away remembering she had to meet up with Rilia and, trysten people she'd known since she was just starting the game.

Turning on her heel she looked around as she headed to the designated spot they were to meet at. She saw a lot of new items a lot of new sexual items and, found herself wondering how she'd look in them. Blushing more at her own thoughts she hurried past the shops not bothering to look at them anymore afraid of what she'd start thinking. Eventually the sexual parts of the place started fading as she neared the "In-game zone" she spotted Rilia and, waved her hand in the air " Oi Rilia whats up?" She hollered over the crowd as she hurried up to her and, hugged her closely. " Must admit...it's comforting seeing a familiar face.." She said laughing.

Suki looked over Rilia and, raised her eyebrow slightly " I hadn't noticed but the character details in this server are intensely more detailed...I can see your nipple through the fabric..." She said blinking and, looking back at her face.

Trystan chuckled to himself lightly as he prepared his suit. He logged onto the screen with his keyboard, smileing hugely to himself. He was a big gamer, and according to people from this server, the graphics were supposed to kick ass. As he strapped himself into his suit, which was a very new model thank to his love for electronics, he wondered vaguely if the others had gotten on yet, and what they had experienced.

When he logged on, he found a lot of new choices for character customization. All of which he set to average, yet when he was confronted with the kinks bar, he blushed immesnsely. Oh, how was this going to go down? He sighed, his blush fading as he quickly finished the rather large list of kinks and entered the game. The sense of travelling outside his body stunned him for a few seconds, but as he realized he was in the game, he smiled.

Now, Trystan's character had Trystan's hair, his eyes, even his name. The gamer liked to keep things consistent.Another thing that sort of set his character apart from others, and kept things even more consistent between the two, was the fact that the character was a neko. A red fox neko. He very rarely saw others lke himself, which set him apart from the others, something he enjoyed. The neko took out his weapons before he entered the town of Ankatava. Now, being a ranger, his options were somewhat limited, but due to some study of the game, he was able to give his character twin swords in addition to his bow and arrow. The twin swords were serrated, and from what Trystan could tell, were used on games around the web. They were called Twin Skyfrost Swords. His Bow had been designed outside of vr, and thanks to Trystan's immense knowledge of coding, was able to pass the modded weapon under the games radars.

When he enetered the city, he was surprised to find the graphics on this thing were highger than expected. Much higher than expected. For a minute, he simply stood there, a deep blush on his character's face as he watched the scene unfold. Shaking his head, he walked off to find the three others that were supposed to be here. Even though he didn't say anything, the thought was unbelievably, well.... amused. With this level of graphics, would people actually play the game? He hoped so. He loved this site because of the storyline and the way the events progressed smoothly. To go to hihger graphics only to find a bunch of idiots here, it wold almost be heartbreaking for the techy. Finally, he found the two who had been introduced as Sukiomie and Rilia.
"Hi. Nice to see someone who isn't screwing someone else." He chuckled, bowing lightly. Then, as he looked at their characters, he blushed immensely. "Uhm.... wow. Must've put alot of time into the servers. It's almost like life." He chuckled, although this time a bit nervously. Due to his turtle-like habbits, he wasn't exactly the most experienced.

She stood there, leaning back against a wall. Ten minutes went by, and there still was no sign of her friends, no notice or anything. Her mind started to wander, and she pulled up one of the new 'toy' store. Her face was a rather noticable shade of red. Dildos of all sizes and shapes, vibrators, plugs, flesh-lights? The last really drew her attention, feeling her length twitch slightly. Her eyes widened as she heard Sukiomie's voice, closing the store immediately. "O-oh... hello Suki. Took you guys awhile to do the new er... stats, huh?" She asked, rubbing the back of her head.

"And yeah... it's a little more relaxing... was feeling a little awkward, admittedly." She said with a soft giggle. Her face flushed even brighter and looked down, her hardened nipples were indeed noticable, despite the type of armor she was wearing. She almost went to cover them, but decided against it, just hoping at least that her 'secret' wasn't seen. "It's er... yeah, I was caught off guard by the couple back there... a few more on the side streets even." She said, turning as she saw Trystan as well.

She smiled softly at him, stepping off from the wall, the spear resting on the ground as she held it. "R-right then..." She said, clearing her throat. "We all know the group working better together is bull shit... but, as one of the founding members, I kind of have to do this, and well, I trust you guys more than anyone else in the guild." She said, starting up the 'group'. "I'm assuming the both of you read up on all of the rules and everything for it, right? About losing, items, duels, what not? And, you are fine with seeing eachother like this?" She asked to make sure they were all ready for what was going to happen. Though, she herself wasn't too sure right now... but, her curiosity was too much to not try this. "If so, make sure you got the potions and your specs set out." She said as she activated her auras.

Suki listened as Rilia spoke her fingers tracing the blade on her daggers absentmindedly. It was something she did when she wanted to get going she was a very impatient person which often lead her into trouble. Both Rilia and, trystan had scolded her on her brashness and, more often had come to her aid, it was actually how she had met them in the first place. She'd been a lowly level ten and, had gotten a swelled head because, she was an assassin and there werent many of them. Most people went on being tanks or magic users. She'd attempted a boss on her own and to say the least she was getting her ass owned, thats when rilia and trystan stepped in and saved her sorry ass. She didn't know how the other two had initially met but, she was glad they had come. Shortly after that their guild was formed and she became apart of it. Most missions consisted of herself, Rilia and, trystan only as a group they were nearly indestructible. " Then again....this IS the adult server..." she thought coming back to her senses.

"We all know the group working better together is bull shit... but, as one of the founding members, I kind of have to do this, and well, I trust you guys more than anyone else in the guild."

Suki smiled at this and, smacked Rilia's back playfully " You know we're always here for ya! We've been together from the start practically." She said smiling. A few other players walked by and eyed her grinning, she could guess what they where talking about, her outfit wasn't very covering and apparently armor gets lost as you lose health which could pose a severe problem for her. " Oh get lost you bloody fucking noobs!" she said growling a bit. She looked back at Rilia and raised her eyebrow slightly " Well...I more or less skimmed through..but I get the idea..." she said trailing off a light blush coloring her smooth pale cheeks. " Eh heh but, it's not like we'll lose or anything!" she said trying to lighten the situation. The men from before obviously didn't like her response to them and approached their group.

" Hey bitch who the fuck do you think your talking to?"

Suki's gaze flickered over to them and, she licked her lips her mouth curling into a small smile. her hand gripped her dagger instinctively her body readying for a fight her composure never leaving." A bitch am I?" she said laughing slightly. She cracked her neck looking at them her daggers twirling in her fingers. " As to whom I think I'm talking to, well now lets just take a looksies...oh well looks like Im looking at a couple of pathetic little dim-witted baffoons who don't know their place because they think they are so bad-ass since there in the big-dogs room." She said grinning the daggers in her hands spinning a little faster, the only indication of her irritation." A bit pathetic though cause I doubt a couple of ugly fuckers like you could even get laid here of all places" she said tilting her head slightly.

" You fucking cu--"

Before he could finish the statement suki had one of her daggers pointed at his neck and, the other one pressed against his groin. " Now listen here you little bitch if you don't want to become MY bitch I suggest you get the fuck out of here and never show your ugly fucking mug around me ever again." she said. A small but, very irritated grin forming on her lips as she added a bit of pressure to the dagger pointed at his neck. " Got it you little cunt" she said pressing her dagger against his groin more. Game or not it was still gonna hurt like hell and, then the added shame of becoming some womans bitch. He nodded and, backed up taking off running. " Thats right! Run you bloody fucking cowards! Go back to the childs servers!" She yelled after him before sheathing her daggers.

Trystan simply watched in an awe-filled silence. He tilted his head, then smiled as a guy turned back to look. He took out his bow and shot near his foot, sending him scurrying again. "Oh, I love my aim." He smiled and hugged Suki playfully, and then stopped. "Alright, so what's our mission and when do we get started? I wanna kick some ass." He chuckled, taking out one of his dual blades and pricking his finger with one of the serrated edges. "And be honest, are these guys gonna be tough? Are you really scared about losing anyway? I mean, come on guys, you got me. I never lose." He smiled at them reassuringly, sharpening his blades.

It was obvious he was sure of himself, and he knew he could take anyone as long as they weren't higher in attack than him. His whole battle tactic relied on his speed and strength, but his defense was sadly outdated. One hit and quite abit of armor would be lost. He chuckled again and raised his eyebrow. "Come on guys, when's the next mission?"

She smirked, not even bothering to get involved in the 'discussion'. She shook her head, stepping forward as the players ran away. "Always such a show off, Sukiomie. " She said with a giggle as she brought up the virtual quest menu, scanning over the available options. "Naga's got some pretty good items, and the xp reward for the threat rating is pretty good, but that usually means there's kind of trick... Sound like a good starting point?" She asked, turning towards the others.

She frowned at his question. "We work well together, but we're not invincible. We've lost before, and we don't really know how we're going to react to the new server, and the changes it has in combat." She said, checking her inventory for potions, and the vials to capture the nagas' essence.

Suki watched as one of them paused before running back off as trystan fired an arrow centimeters from his foot. " Yeah..your aim is pretty good I'll give you that.." she said tilting her head slightly. Turning to Rilia she grinned a bit " Well you know how I feel about infidels rilia dear." she said with a soft laugh. Each of them brought something to the group but, needless to say of the three of them rilia was the only one with a level head, both her and trystan had bloated ego's so to say. Well at least she did she knew that much. Suki acted like a bad ass most of the time which tended to make a lot of enemies " Though in this server I might want to cool my temper..." she thought frowning a bit. " Dunno what the penalties are in here...guess I should have been more thorough in my reading of the rules..." she thought shaking her head slightly and sighing. Sukie smiled and smacked trystans back playing around " Yeah and even if you lose I'll be there to bail you out little foxy friend of mine." she said laughing a bit.

Turning she looked at rilia as she brought up the quests menu, the area they were in slowly emptied and soon it was only them standing in the area " What the hell is up with that?" she thought darting her eyes around. She heard rilia mention something about a quest and naga's "Wai- what? Naga's? You mean snake people things?..." she said twitching slightly. " Maybe it's just me but, seeing as how this IS the adult servers and the naga's in our previous servers were bad enough..Im thinking that maybe this is gonna end bad?" she said leaning against trystan her other hand trailing over her daggers hilt. " Well I guess since the level headed Rilia is with us we'll be alright..she'll keep me and you out of trouble..." she said prodding trystan.

Biting her bottom lip she chewed on it thoughtfully and tilted her head to the side "I wonder...what exactly the loser loses...." she thought a tad worried. " Hey rilia...what exactly happens to the loser again...I just sort of skimmed through....the rules...and when I say skimmed I just saw two or three words.." she said rubbing the back of her head slightly. The rules and guidelines were long and tedious and required more patience than she had, which would make some wonder as to why she became an assassin. Though impatient, rash, loud and bold when it came to the actual quests she did a personality change a complete 180 and became an assassin and a damn good one.

"Well, from what I read, it looks like when you lose, you have to please the other person..... you know....." He blushed, turning his head. He started polishing his stuff, it was something he did whenever he was bored. "Don't know what you guys are so worried about. The naga's can't hit what they don't see coming." He motioned to his bow and arrows. "I heard that the boss is sposed to be hard as hell though. Either way, I think we'll be able to handle it." He smiled at Suki. "Watch me have to bail you out of some type of trap like last time." He chuckled, his character quite happy at the moment. "Well, we gonna do this or not?"

Shrugged slightly. "Yes, i'm aware. But, we've wiped before when we should have been able to handle it easily. We screw around a bit. So, let's try and stay serious, neh?" She said, stretching a bit. She thrust her spear out, activating her other auras, and adding blessings to each of them, and herself. "And yeah. the enemy gets to have their way with the loser. The monsters already have preset methods of what they do, players have a lot more freedom, and yes, we can even have our way with the monsters, or players in pvp or duels." She explained.

"Alright then, let's go." She said as she summoned her mount, a steam-work motor-cycle. She grinned at the both of them. "You know you're still jealous, even though wearing plate armor on a hog makes no sense..." She giggled as she waited for the other two before heading towards the quest area.

Suki wrinkled her nose slightly as trystan reminded her of a failure she had to endure and nudged him in the side. It had been a particularly humiliating loss for her and trystan had ended up coming in to save her ass." Must you remind me of that horrific incident ALL the time?" she asked groaning slightly. She'd honestly wish everyone would just forget about it and stop bringing it up. " It wasn't even my fault...they should have had a warning up but noooo they just let me charge in there and..." she thought trailing off and sighing. Blinking she looked back at trystan as he tried explaining the penalties to her but he just ended up blushing and trailing off leaving her just as un-informed as before. Looking at him she sighed again " Lotta help you are!" she said elbowing him in the ribs softly. Looking back at him she rolled her eyes a bit " Are you always gonna stay this impatient trystan?" she asked blowing softly on one of his fox ears laughing a bit.

Looking back at rilia she tilted her head as she started talking. " yeah, yeah we know...I'll keep my head in the game this time..." she said rubbing the back of her head. She watched as rilia did her usual ritual of adding her charms/blessings to the group, strengthening their defense/attack power as well as their stamina and magic abilities. Grabbing one of her daggers she cast her own charm on them it was the only one she really had, it was called "Blood-thirst" it took life from the enemy and helped them regain some of their own lost life. Adding that to rilia's charm which helped life recover faster made it nearly impossible for their life to go down too far, that was until their charms wore off then they were on their own.

Suki blinked in surprise as rilia went on to explain what trystan had tried and failed to explain to her. Listening she blinked in surprise a blush creeping over her cheeks " O-oh...well..." she said swallowing around a lump in her throat. " Well that changes things a bit now doesn't it?" she said clearing her throat, the blush on her face deepening in color. Turning around she grabbed a water from her inventory and splashed her face with it. " Thats better....I'm literally going to have to watch my ass in here..." she though sighing again. Hitting the side of her head lightly she closed her eyes " What the bloody hell have I gotten myself into?" she thought half wanting to return to the other server. Hearing rilia give the "ok" signal she turned around and rolled her shoulders " Yeah...I guess..." she muttered.

" Heh you can keep your bike.." she said summoning her mount. Her mount was a giant black raven named "Kuro Feza" or "Black Feather". Her raven took off, flying high into the air using the sun as a sort of protection. Suki leaned forward and whispered something into his ear and it let out a low noise before following rilia. Sitting down on its back she lowered it down to rilia " Hey should I do my reconnaissance work or we just charging in?" she asked looking at rilia as the landscape passed them by in a blur of colors.

Trystan was the only one in the group not to have blessings, unless you counted the ones that he made permanent. 'Blinding Arrow' and 'Trueshot' were his specialties. Blinding arrow incresed his arrow damage, and Trueshot meant his range and accuracy were greatly improved. He felt Rillia's and Suki's charms settle in him, and he smiled widely. "Yes, I will always bring that up. I like messing with you Suki." He laughed, his sword charms settling now. 'Double sided' was an awesome charm, because it increased the wound ratio of the enemy. It meant there was more of a chance he could land a lasting damage effect. 'Heavy hitter' increased strength and the chance to land a critical hit. If he timed it right with his swords, he could pull of a finisher. He smiled, now completely ready to take on those pesky nagas.

He blushed deeply as Rilia explained what he had failed to. "It doesn't really change anything. If my bow doesn't snap again, I'll be able to keep you covered." The blush was still on his face. "I wonder what it would look like though." He looked suggestively at Suki, then broke out laughing. "Anywho, as long as I don't have to worry about saving hothead over here, we'll be fine." He smiled, looking at everyone get on their mounts.

He called in his, a sleek panther, which could easily carry his light weight. He had become great friends with the panther on a previous mission. The added plus to him was that the panther was silent and stealthy. It could also help him fight if he needed to. He scratched behind the panthers ears and whispered in it's ear, holding tight as it pulled up next to Rilia. "I'm going to pull out ahead, see if I can't find myself a nice little shooting spot. See ya guys in a few, hmm?" He chuckled, pulling ahead of the group.

Rilia was still nervous. Even with healing and regen, she would be taking damage, no question. How would they react to her differences? Should she let them know now? She had started to try and explain now, but decided against it, letting out a sigh. She couldn't really think of any un-awkward way, and well... when they see, they see it. They arrived at the port fairly quickly, and their luck was good so far, a ship there already.

They boarded easily, though she stayed on her mount. She erked as the boat took off, the water was especially choppy, and they got wet. "Jeez... some things, I could do without..." She said with a frown, fixing her hair. It was another five minutes or so as it loaded into the next area. And yet another seven minutes until they got close to quest area. "Alright, you all got what you need? Let's stay focused, get this done. Obviously, damage is going to be taken, we're going to see things. Just, try and ignore it." She said, her face flushed slightly, imagining them nude, and them seeing her own body, which was very close to her actual...

Suki let out a soft sigh, her mount flying a tad bit higher into the air her hair whipping behind her in the wind, the scenery a blur of colors, shapes and smells. Biting her lower lip she looked down at the neck of her bird, petting him absent-mindedly her thoughts elsewhere. " Even with...all our buffs we are going to indefinitely take damage, things will be shown...." she thought trailing off. Looking down at her "armor" she furrowed her eyebrows and chewed on her lip " I've got to keep from taking to much damage I don't want to be naked my first day here..." she thought a light blush covering her cheeks. Reaching up she grabbed her chest and bounced them twice before going back to petting her raven. Of all three of them she had the absolute least amount of armor her outfit was already revealing enough, not mention what would happen AFTER a battle. Looking over at rilia she frowned a little "She has more armor than any of us here...I wonder how much damage she'll take before anythings exposed..." she thought looking ahead of her to where trystan was " Even he has more armor..." she thought. " Oh fucking hell...trystans a boy!" she thought completely horrified.

Swallowing hard around a lump in her throat she lowered her raven to the ground as they approached the boat that would take them to their destination. Although in technicality she could have just flown there she decided to keep with the group. Jumping off she rubbed under his beak " Good job Kuro Feza..." she said un-summoning him. Rubbing her upper-arm she boarded the boat, the boarding was fairly easy but looking over the railing she saw that the trip itself would be rough and sickening. Letting out a sigh she rubbed her forehead, turning her head she heard the boat give a final warning that they were setting off soon. A few more seconds passed and soon they were off, the initial push off was rough and felt more like someone jerked them away. Looking over she saw that rilia remained on her mount "...Hope the boat doesn't heave her about TO much..." she thought looking back out over the railing.

The boat rocked and bounced on the rough waters, the spray from the water drenching everyone on board. Water streamed down her face dripping off her chin onto the top of her breast and slithering down her body. The spray of the water reacting with the material of her outfit resulting in it clinging to her body like a second skin. Her nipples hardening from the cool air and even colder water. A small blush working its way to her face as the rocking boat caused her boobs to bounce rubbing her nipples against the wet material of her clothing. Leaning down she rested her arms onto the railing of the boat her hair whipping around her, pieces of her damp hair sticking to her even more wet skin. Letting out a soft sigh she bit her lower lip and looked over her shoulder at trystan and rilia, Trystans white shirt completely transparent now and rilia just seemed agitated, a small smile formed on her lips as she looked back out towards the water. Five minutes wasted by and they hit their first stop, almost everyone on board minus herself trystan and rilia left the boat. Raising her eyebrow she frowned a little " Thats not a good sign..." she said blinking.

They jerked away from there as well and continued their very rough journey over the waters. Looking at the sky she sniffed the air " Looks like the weather is gonna worsen..." she said sighing. In the distance a dark cloud was rolling in and it looked like it was going to let all hell loose. " great..." she muttered rubbing the back of her neck. Reaching up she pulled the strands of hair from her face and turned looking at her friends " Looks like it's gonna get really rough you guys..." she hollered over the deck. Turning she pointed at the cloud that seemed to only get darker and it was in the exact area where their quest destination was. It wasn't much longer after that, that the boat docked once more at their destination, straightening up she stretched letting out a satisfied groan. Turning she looked at rilia who had begun speaking of what they had all been thinking about. Looking down she blushed a light pink color " Yeah...get too distracted you might end up losing AND naked..." she said laughing nervously. A lump formed in her throat and she nearly jumped out of her skin as the captain sounded the alarm telling them to get the hell off the ship.

As Trystan boarded the boat with his panther, who he decided to name Denfen, he looked around at the choppy waters and decided to bunker down. He could already tell it was going to be a rough and bumpy ride to the quest area. When they neared their first stop, Denfen got a little restless, wanting to get off of the waves. "Calm, calm. Everythig is going to be okay." When they were all alone though, he realized something must be wrong. No one else was going to the naga quest, even though the amount of XP was incredible. After taking a quick glance around, him being soaked like everyone else, he spotted Suki, and started laughing hard. "Hahah, see, that's why you should wear armor. I know they have armor for assasins, I saw it in the marketplace." He chuckled lightly, sitting next to his panther, scrathing it behind it's wet ears.

He felt good, like he was ready to take on the naga's. He had alot of healing potions, since he was basically the medic of the group. He never put much stock into the buffs and blessings, since he used to play alone as a mercenary. He remembered his training, which was why he rarely lost. The naga's though, from what he's been seeing, might be a little bit of a challenge for him. He shrugged, waiting for their destination to come up so he could go kill something. That's when he saw the heavy clouds, telling of worse wheather. He hoped the wind wasn't going to affect their mission, because if the wind was too strong, he'd have to use his blades.

When they landed, the clouds rolled closer overhead. "Shit, anyone think we have a time limit for this one? We may have to wait for the storm to pass if the wind gets too rough. I haven't used my swords in a long time." He sighed, looking at his arsenal of arrows. He still had his poison arrows, but what he liked most was his fire and ice arrows. Those were very useful in all types of battle, if one knew how to use them. He normally saved his poison arrows for PvP. "Alright, we're good. Me and Denfen are going to go ahead to see where it starts, and if I can find a good sniper spot. See you guys whenever you catch up. Rilia, you might wanna go on foot or fly with Suki here. We don't exactly know how strong these naga's are, so I think stealth might be the best way to go for now." With that said he hopped onto his panther and quicky, quietly, took off.

Rilia frowned, the water was pooling in her armor, the motions of the boat causing it to slosh around. She dismounted and unsommoned her mount, standing near the middle of the boat. The one thing she could have done without, was the weather, especially when it rained. For some reason, every armor set she had would hold in water. She blushed deeply as she looked over, seeing the clothing stick against Sukiomie's, and Tyrstan's skin Unfortunately, her armor was a full set, and when she trtied to send it to her inventory, it sent the whole thing, leaving her in a bra and shorts. The material stuck completely to her flesh, and she only hoped they didn't notice her length, semi-erect from seeing them, her nipples fully erect. She shivered, giving it another miniute before putting her armor back on, and covering herself with a shield, preventing the water from pooling again.

She sighed gratefully as the boat finally docked, hurrying off the ship to a place with overhead cover. She was still shivering slightly, and could feel feel her nipples still erect, almost larger than normal even. "Wait!" She shouted over the weather as Trystan went to take off. "They're going to have the advantage in this weather, the cave is going to full of water. We should wait it..." She said, but he was already gone, he either didn't care, or he couldn't hear her. She sighed again and turned to Sukiomie. "Well, let's go so he doesn't end up dying and getting himself raped without us getting to see it." She said with a giggle as she stepped out with her shield still raised, summoning her hog. "Is Kuro going to be able to fly?"

Stepping off the boat she thumped trystan in the back of the head " I KNOW they have armor but it was too heavy for me!" she said a bit indignantly. Crossing her arms under her chest she turned away from him hiding her blush. The rain began falling harder and the wind began blowing even harder " FUCK trystan should not have gone off like that! He's gonna get us all kil--- violated!" she screamed at rilia. Squinting her eyes she stared off into the direction trystan had ridden off in and shook her head " and they were worried about ME doing something rash..." she thought with a small smile, water running down her body in streams. Everything but her weapons all but plastered to her skin. " Bloody fucking hell...do you realize how hard it's going to be fighting like this? I may as well fight completely naked!" she said growling slightly. Grabbing some of the material around her breast she pulled at it trying to let her skin breath, sighing she let go of it and it stuck right back to her.

Looking over at rilia she tilted her head " We are both women here..." she said looking back down at her clothes. Reaching back she undid the ribbon holding her hair in place and tied it around her hand. Licking the water from her lips she leaned a bit and undid the strings at her side, the material loosened slightly and she let out a breath as she undid the fastening that was just above that. The unfastened outfit opened up and started waving in the wind revealing her black lacy panties " Sorry Rilia I just need to let my bloody skin BREATHE for a moment." she said looking at her apologetically. Reaching back suki re-tied her hair with the ribbon, water streaming down her exposed skin, water dripping from her breast down her exposed stomach all the way down to the line of her panties, her nipples still hard and showing clearly through her clothing.

Licking the water from her lips again she rolled her shoulders " Well as fantastic as this feels I suppose we should go help trystan.." she said fastening her outfit back into place. Frowning she let out a sigh and started fidgeting with the clingy material once more. Looking back at rilia she smiled and laughed a bit the wind still howling strongly " Yeah...I doubt little trystan will like that very much." she said winking. Cracking her neck she grinned " Oh please Kuro Feza strives in these conditions! He's a battle raven after all!." she said summoning him. Walking up to him she tossed him a treat and pet him for a bit. " Stealth Kuro Feza it's go time." she said climbing onto his back.

Trystan had found a small group of naga's but had yet to engage. He was crouched in a high tree, looking down as he loaded his bow and arrow. The one he was going to use was a specially crafted one, an arrow tipped with a very potent, spreading poison. He pulled back on the string, letting go quickly. The twangs of the string was concealed by a sudden peal of thunder, and the naga he hit fell quickly. They never saw it coming. The best part was, they were now looking nervously around for what had killed their sister. He loaded another arrow, pinging one in the forehead for an instant kill. He smirked, reloading his bow, his clothes still wet even though he was covered by a tree. He let loose a barrage of arrows, destroying the group and encasing one in ice. His fire arrows wouldn't be much use in this inclement weather, but the ice was very efective, especially with the breeze. He hopped onto Denfen again, waiting for the others to catch up. 'Damn, they're slow. Even Rilia with her motorcycle, they should've been here a long time ago. I wonder what's keeping them. He sighed, thinking about ways to dry off, or atleast keep the clothes from sticking to him. He sighed, unknowing that Suki was bearing down on him. He took off his shirt, revleaing his characters sinewy, lithe build. The scars on his back were personally designed by him, and some of them were sposed to represent whip scars. All the other scars, they're positions and such, were scars from his own body, ones he didn't like to show.

He sighed happily as he fell to his back, laying on the wet grass and waiting for the slowpokes to catch up to him. He chuckled, thinking briefly of Suki and the way she looked in the rain. He never understood why she didn't get armor. She could always find ways to lessen the weight, and he could even help her character with the training to make it lighter. He sighed again, wonderwing what the duo were doing, and whether it was very smart coming out here alone. These naga's seemed easy enough though, and he wondered if the rumors he had heard in the other server were true or false.

She squeaked as Sukiomie removed her outer wear, biting her lower lip as she found herself staring for a few moments. She remembered sheh ad done the same, shaking her head as she looked to where Trystan had gone off to. She accessed the local map that gave his distance, he was almost there already. She looked back over at her friend as she licked the water, shifting slightly on the bike. This was going to be a long game session, and she again worried about what would happen... There was no real turning back no, she wasn't just going to leave suddenly.

She nodded at Suki, giving her mount the turbo item. In the corner of her screen, she saw Trystan's icon flash red, he was attacking. As they set off, she monitored him closely, he didn't seem to be getting attacked back. "Seems he found a good spot!" She called out over the weather and her bike, activating the turbo. It didn't take them long to arrive, and she pulled up the mini-map display, seeing him there, she silenced the bike and moved in, seeing him up there. With her armor, there was no way she could get up there. She sent a quick message to him 'We're here. get ready for the raid. :D' She sent this to Suki too, then unsummoned her mount, heading towards what was left of the initial guard.

After getting their responses, she charged in towards the middle of the guards, stabbing at several along the way. She grunted as they swung at her, chipping her armor slightly as her health went down. She back-pedalded, launching several aoes to keep their attention as Suki and Trystan opened up as well. She winced as several of them critted at once, shattering her shoulder slot, exposing the top of her breasts.She took a breath, and jumped slightly into the air, her body glowing slightly as she came back down with her spear into the ground. "Now!" She shouted, as she jumped back, all of them being pulled towards the spear, perfect for a large aoe burst, tossing one of her own as well.

Suki dropped behind rilia when she ran in to help trystan, she saw a few large scale attacks and knew that probably dropped most of them down by half if not killed a few of them. Smiling she flew around the battle, the wings of her raven silenced by the howling of the wind and rain. Water streamed behind them as they circled around for their attack, grabbing her daggers tight she jumped from Kuro Feza's back. Falling through the rain she hit one of the near-by tree's and un-summoned her raven. The weather hid any sound she might have made as well as hid her fall. Peering through the leaves she saw the naga's falling like flies, Raising her eyebrow she narrowed her eyes through the rain " Is this really all there is too it? It can't be...this is just to easy.." she thought. Moving from branch to branch she inched closer to the battle site. Before long she was on a branch outside of a clearing, in the clearing was more naga's than she originally thought and in the middle of it all was rilia, every so often an arrow would come whizzing through the air taking down a few naga's with the ice it produced. " Well it's more than I initially thought but they are still just as weak..." she thought frowning once more.

Sighing she brought up her quest status screen and checked over each detail, exp amount, location, timing everything and according to it they were exactly where they should be. "This makes no sense...for the amount of exp they are offering not to mention the loot you get...there should be tons more people here...especially seeing as how easy they are.." she thought biting her nail a bit worried. Blinking she looked up and saw rilia use one of her AoE attacks and she smiled. Cracking her knuckles she gripped her daggers and readied herself "Almost time..." she whispered. Using one of her shadow clone spells she grinned "I guess..two should do this time." she said. Two shadows slithered down the trunk of the tree and over the ground towards the nagas, one of the sahdows blinked and stabbed a naga decapitating it simultaneously with the other shadow. Each shadow took on the same form, look and fighting style as suki, Smiling she jumped from her branch into the middle of half-dead naga's and began attacking.

Twisting she slashed at a nearby naga and winked at rilia grinning, her two shadow clones taking out the half dead naga's with ease. The numbers dwindled and slowly the clearing was littered with naga bodies, she'd taken some damage but nothing serious only some minor tears at the bottom of her outfit. Letting out a soft sigh she put her hand on her hip and watched as trystan shot an arrow through the last naga. Raising her other hand she wiped the rain from her forehead though the act was useless she smiled and let out a laugh " That was really way to easy!" she said as her two shadow clones melted into the ground and shot underneath her. Looking down at the corpses she frowned again " hey...you guys...did any of you think it was odd..that so much exp, gold and loot was offered for this quest..but no one else was here? and it was really easy...and I didn't see a single male in any of the ones I killed..." she said looking around her.

The down pour turned into a light drizzle but the wind remained constant and the clouds only darkened. Looking up she narrowed her eyes and felt a small chill run down her body. "This is wrong.." she thought looking back down. Beside the clearing was a lake with an unusually calm surface, everything got quiet even the splashing of the rain silenced. Turning her head she looked at the lake and stumbled as the ground started shaking and the lake water began splashing around violently. Looking at the water she gripped her daggers tight and took her stance, the buffs they had cast had started wearing off.Taking the moment they had she re-cast "Blood-Thirst" on them and waited for whatever was coming to appear. The water got even more violent as something began surfacing, a spiked snake tail appeared before being covered by the water once more " Did...anyone else see...that?" she said not daring to take her eyes from the water. " I guess this is the...REAL challenge.." she thought an un-easy feeling coming over her. " Hey...I think..this might be trouble..." she said over her shoulder. In their current positions she was the closest to the lake, then came rilia and trystan being the farthest. Positioning her footing she took a step back, inching away from the lake slowly.

The water swirled around as a giant Male Naga surfaced from the depths of the lake and slithered his way towards the small group. " Uh..." was all she could manage to say as his entire body snaked its way onto dry land. He stared at all the corpses of the female naga's then to both herself and rilia who was standing right in the middle of the carcases. " Uh...Rilia..did the quest say anything about HIM?" she asked putting emphasis on the fact it was a HIM. The male and obvious king naga continued to look back and forth a blank expression on his face " He's bloody fucking HUGE rilia..." she said still not taking her eyes off of him. Even as far on land as he was most of his lower half was still in the water. Twitching slightly she gripped her daggers even tighter her nails digging into her palms. Her body tensed as he moved and her breathing became shallow, licking her lips she waited.

"You killed my concubines, now you will pay and replace them" that was all he said and she knew the battle had started.

Trystan smiled as he eyed the dead naga's. He gave a thumbs up to Rilia and Suki, and started heading over to the lake. As he hopped down, landing quietly next to Rilia, he couldn't help but feel something was off. He had been counting on more of a challenge, but he was met with.... this. He shook his head, wondering if this was a glitch or something. Maybe the info was wrong. He sighed, slowly making his way over to the lake. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the surface start to bubble slightly. Suki was right next to it. "Get away from the lake!" he shouted, quickly drawing his bow, prepariong his strongest ice arrow. He was going to freeze the bastard coming up, and then wojuld come the fun part.

His smile died instantly as he saw the huge male naga. "Oh shit." He shook his head, snapping himself out of it as he picked up a rock and hucked it at the huge thing. "Hey, dumbass! Your concubines weren't much of a challenge anyway!" He smiled, watching as the ice arrow hit it's mark. The middle of the naga's forehead was soon encased in ice. Trystan exploded with laughter, seeming cool. Meanwhile, in his head, he was thinking of all the ways they could fail, and the consequences. He pulled out three fire arrows, shooting the simultaneuosly. Hopefully this would distract the monster enough so Suki could get to a safe distance. The thing looked powerful, but since it wasn't made of stone, it didn't seem very strong deffense wise. That, plus the fact that it wasn't wearing any armor.

Realizing the thing had come from water, fire arrows sdidn't seem to do much damage. He loaded his regular, sharp pointed arrows, firing them like a shotgun. Every one hit the naga, yet it didn't seem very damaging either. "What the hell?" He groaned slightly, pulling out a last resort weapon before he had to use his swords. He put a satchel bomb onto a fire arrow, launching it into the naga's midsection. When it hit, the flames ignited the satchel bomb, and the result was rather, well, explosive. Trystan checked the monstrosities health, disappointed at the damage it did. "Rilia, What's up with that thing's health? Nothing I do seems to affect it much. Not even my bomb."

She winced, several of them landing a lot of crits as they neared death. The end result was her chest plate gone, and blood mixing in with the water. She sighed and plopped down as Trystan took down the last tone, taking out a hunk of bread, starting to consume it. She was breathing heavily. "Jeez... that was..." She started to say as she heard and saw the water ripple. She saw the absolutely massive naga emerge. "Oh... shit indeed." She said, sitting up. By now, part of her chest plate had returned, but still left more missing.

She was still a fair distance away. "Alright, come on! The bigger they are, the harder they..." She stopped, twitching a moment as he fully emerged from the water, his length hanging out a good distance. Her face flushed and she waivered a bit. "Let's... not get beat... . THinking otherwise would be bad..." She said, taking a moment to collect herself. Her body glowed radiantly, seeming to focus on her spear. Letting out a cry, she charged with incredible speed, invoking her deity as she attempted to run him through.

Much like Trystan's attacks, hers failed, serving only to focus his attention on her. "It's armor is too much! We need ma..." She said as she had started to back away, then was suddenly grabbed by the naga. She cried out in pain as the Naga crushed her between his claws. She squirmed, trying to slip out. Nothing seemed to to work "S-Suki, Trystan!" She cried out, stabbing fruitlessly at the claws. A minute went by, the pressure increasing, her health falling rapidly now as her armor crumpled to the ground. She passed out just before she hit zero, the interface going dark.

She groaned and took off the suit helmet as she waited for the re-spawn cool-down, rubbing her neck. It had been rather intense. She sighed, they really needed a magic user in their group, to get past high armor. Finally, she put the helmet back on, slipping back into the game world. Her eyes widned and she groaned as she came back in. Her entire body felt sore, and she particularly noticed a soreness between her legs. She blushed brightly, realizing that the two of them had possibly seen her body, partly hoping they had run off. She re-spawned near where they had entered the island, the weather seemed to have returned to normal. SHe sat down under the cover, sighing softly as she pinged the two of them. "Back... glad you guys made it out..." She sent a message to them.

She cried out in pain again as her lower body twinged, pulsing. She gasped as her legs moved together, her lower half gradually becoming covered in scales. She noticed the color and style, realizing she was turning into a naga! The tail formed rapidly as she fell off the bench, squirming as she akwardly tried to 'stand' up. Her body below the waist was now completely covered in scales, otherwise naked, thankfully, still having her upper armor. "I-I never read about this!" She whined, pulling up the virtual interface to see what was happening.

Suki's legs were trembling as the thing's full form slithered from the water, she saw trystan attack it first. His attacks amounting to nothing more than a little speck off of his life. "This is bad...this is so bad..." she thought feeling panicked. The naga's slitted eyes narrowed and focused onto trystan, like a snake would look at a rat.

She found it ironic that trystan was telling her to move back and get away, when the damn thing was focusing on him. "What a bloody fucking idiot!" she thought glancing nervously back and forth between the two. The naga hadn't even moved to strike any of them and yet she felt like she was being drained just being in it's presence."Now we know why no one came here..." she muttered into the howling winds.

She clenched her dagger with a death grip, her legs shaking as she stood there a chill running up her spine. Trystan fired off shots one after another and even a bomb but not a damn thing affected the bloody beast. It let out a low haunting laugh at his efforts and the blood in her body felt like it had frozen over. "What is this...?" she thought her arms shaking as they held the daggers. Her hair whipped around her violently and she felt like she was being bound and strangled, like snakes moving around her body waiting to devour her. Her entire body was shaking, in apprehension, fear and...excitement? Something welled up inside her breasts and felt like it would explode inside of her.

She'd been fighting a mental battle with the beast and it seems she was losing in a horrid way. She glanced over at rilia as she spoke and wanted to cry out to her, to cry out that they should retreat and regroup but nothing would come out. Instead she watched as rilia charged in, attempting to run the thing completely through. It was like watching a movie and seeing where the monster was hiding and screaming "DON'T DO IT" but knowing they couldn't hear you. Watching them run right into the trap and knowing exactly what would happen.

She hit the thing with full force and nothing happened, before she could back away he'd grabbed her into his hands and started gripping her tighter literally squishing the life from her.

She called out to them as her armor crumpled and disintegrated as her life slowly dropped. Still rilia was fighting and all she could do was stand and watch in growing horror as the thing killed her but WAIT there was more and worse to come...apparently killing her wasn't satisfying enough for him.

She watched as the naga king cackled and gripped rilia's unmoving..naked body and thrust his giant length inside of her over and over again, relentlessly pounding into her. Though she had to wonder how the bloody hell it fit inside of rilias tiny body. She didn't know if trystan was still there but she felt herself slowly start to back up as the naga thrust into rilia's body even harder and more vigorously than before. It was horrible and yet she couldn't stop watching, even while her feet dragged her away from the rapist of a naga. It finally made a whole lot more sense; the rules that is, as she sat there and watched rilia's body get defiled by the hard throbbing cock of a snake man.

The last thing she saw before finally turning and running off was the male naga thrusting into her one final time before his entire body shuddered and a white liquid seeped from rilia. In all that happened she failed to notice that rilia herself had a nice long thick...cock.

She ran and ran and ran until she reached the bank of the river far away from the quest point. She'd been separated from trystan and had completely forgotten the use of her raven. Leaning against the tree she panted completely out of breath and looked back at the sky, it had cleared up and they had been completely decimated...well more like rilia had been...while they stood there and watched. Suki felt really ashamed and humiliated since she'd done literally nothing at all.

Blinking she straightened up and brushed the hairs from her face and looked down at herself, she looked a disaster. Glancing around she raised her eyebrow as she was pinged with a message from rilia. A blush burned her cheeks as she hesitantly opened the message and read it. Wincing she stared at the message awhile sighing softly to herself "Yeah...I'm fine..made it out alright..no idea what happened to trystan. Where are you?---" she paused in the message hesitating slightly "How..does your body feel?" she typed in to the message before sending it out.

Leaning against the tree she waited for rilia's response. Until then she sat there wondering once more; what the fuck had she gotten herself into?

Trystan growled loudly as he saw it grab Rilia and crush the life from her. What came after allowed him to sneak off into the trees. Suki would have to fend for herself for a little bit if this plan was going to work. There was no way in hell he was going to let a snake thing rape him. As he bounded off into the trees, he called his panther. Arrows wouldn't work on that thing. Armor was too high. Only one thing besides magic could get past armor stats. You'd have to hit it in the right place, and some places would result in instant kill if they were hit. These games had quite a bit of realism in them. He climbed up to the tallest tree, checking Suki's vitals and seeing she was still ok. With the massageboard blocked for now, he lept onto the naga's head, taking out his dual swords and embedding it in the creatures skull to keep from sliding off.

He made his way onto it's left shoulder, igniting a satchel bomb by it's ear. When it went off, it disorientated the naga, giving Trystan some time to stab one of his blades into it's shoulder, leap from his perch, and embed his other blade deep into the thing's spine. It might not've killed it, but it certaintly did alot of damage. He got in three more stabs before being grabbed and thrown across the field. He hit a tree hard, and his life dropped to half. The naga, coincedentally, had half health too. "Suki! Hit it in the vital areas!" He sent her targets, and brought his blades up just before he was grabbed again. The swords went clear through it's hands, and blood spurted from the wounds. "Go, while I have it distracted!" He was going to make sure this thing died. There was no way he was going to be raped by this thing.

"Fortunately, Rilia had lost connection before the actual rape had taken place, a definitive boon, considering the size difference. While she wasn't aware of it, her body was, and she felt incredibly sore, everywhere. She didn't just feel at a loss that she had been beaten, but decimated.

"Like everything burns... The fuck did they make they make that so hard for?" She sent the message back, frowning slightly. Sure, they needed a magic user, but that was insane... She blinked a few times as Trystan logged out. "Must have been a dc... not like we were going to go and try that again anyways." She said, rolling her eyes as she looked back down at herself. This wasn't supposed to be part of the game, transformations weren't part of anything... Her eyes widened, realizing something may have happened when she was out. "You saw... didn't you?" She asked, her face flushed darkly.

"J-just uh... stay there... there's some weird glitch, kinda weird." She said, closing the window as she pulled up help request, there was always several mods on, Twenty-four seven. Two minutes later, a androgynous, cloaked figure appeared, identified as male by voice only.

The man stared at her curiously, down at the naga lower-body. "It isn't actually a glitch, just, we're testing it out on a few monsters only, didn't want everyone to know, and get it overrun. If you could send us the feed-back log, and your specs, that would really help us out and, we'd give you some compensation, of course." He explained as he was rapidly typing on a virtual keyboard, images floating by at a speed she couldn't see. "A hermaphrodite? That'll be some good data... i'm surprised they haven't approached you for testing before. Not too many play."

Rilia blushed heavily again, squirming a bit as she stood up. pulling up her own keyboard. Sending the requested files and logs. "Can, I er... get this undone? It's kind of weird and well... you don't want everyone else knowing, right?" She asked, sighing thankfully as a second after she had asked, it was gone.

The mod left then, after thanking her again, leaving her standing there, with nothing on below her waist. She was just happy to have her normal legs back, seeing the serpetine form was disconcerting. She was glad to find her armor back in her pack, and set it placing it back on, sighing softly as she waited for Suki to get there, and Trystan to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom