Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiss of Embers 18+ server Razer,Kara,Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki sighed and rolled her shoulders and waited to hear back from Rilia, pulling up her inventory she took out some bread and began eating it. She hadn't really needed to since sitting here "meditating" had allowed her to completely recover but she needed something to distract herself.

A ping caused her to jump and she brought up her menu and saw rilia had messaged her back, putting the bread away she brought up the message and scanned over the contents a very red blush creeping over her cheeks as images of the rape flashed very clearly through her mind.

"No, No, No, No, NO!" she thought shaking her head trying to erase the images from her head.Shaking her head she went to respond but before she could she was pinged again with another message from Rilia and that one was soon followed by two other messages.

Raising her brow she stared at the spam of messages from rilia and decided to read them in order top to bottom:

First Message - "Like everything burns... The fuck did they make that so hard for?"

Second Message - "Must have been a dc... not like we were going to go and try that again anyways."

Third Message - "You saw... didn't you?"

Fourth Message - "J-just uh... stay there... there's some weird glitch, kinda weird."

End of messages :

Suki stared at them not really sure what to say, she shifted uncomfortable since of course she saw everything but she couldn't quite tell rilia what she saw especially since one of the things she did see was that rilia herself had a dick as well. A darker blush reddened her face and she looked down at the ground "Rilia is a-a hermaphrodite?" she thought, the idea finally sinking in.

The way her thoughts were going it was getting much harder to think of what to say to rilia, she was glad that no one was around her since her face looked the color of a cherry.

Finally after several moments of silence she'd calmed her nerves enough to send a sort of...half reply back to her.

"Hey rilia...yeah not sure why...it was sure a surprise wasn't it?...yeah seems like he was kicked. Yeah I'd have to kill you both myself if you said we were going to try again!!..A-A glitch huh...well alright then...I'll head over in 5 mins..that should be enough time for mods to fix you up..."

and that was that she sent the message out and leaned against the tree. Time seemed to go much faster this time most likely since she was a little hesitant to face rilia at the moment but as fate would have it seconds flew by and soon five minutes came and went. Standing there she let out a huge sigh and kicked off from the tree and headed in rilias direction. Surprisingly they hadn't been all that far from each other and she walked out into the clearing just as a cloaked figure disappeared "Uh..hey rilia.." she said not quite looking at rilia but more at the surroundings.

The boat showed up and they had a silent journey back to their starting point, which was relatively peaceful and calm.

Standing in the clearing where they had all met up she looked nervously at rilia still blushing then off to the side "So uh..its time I left...." she said swaying slightly. Taking a step backwards she waved slightly to rilia before logging out of the game. With a sigh and a real blush she went to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom