Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

clash of the PMC's [Karameida x razerwing]

razerwing

Supernova
"Wolf incorporated has made their move. Because of this, because we were unprepared for their attacks, we lost alot of soldiers out there." The commander shook his head. "We cannot allow that to happen again. Today is the day. Today is the day high command decided to escalate this situation. We are now in a smallscale war with Wolf, and we have to keep our operations a secret from civies, understood?" The troops resounded affirmative, and were dismissed soon after. Trystan sighed, shaking his head. If things kept escalating like they were, lots of civilian lives would be lost. When two powerful PMC's clashed like this, it never ended well for either of them. The neko-soldier retreated to his room, having plans on going to sleep for the long night ahead. These next few months were bound to be hell.

RE: clash of the PMC's

Keau

Keau let out a soft sigh as she walked down the street her blade "Eden Raid" strapped to her back. A soft breeze rolled through the streets stirring strands of her hair. Reaching her hand up she brushed the strays hairs from her face and, licked her lips. People shot a few furtive glances in her direction and, looking to one another whispering in low voices. Shady people drew back farther into the shadows silver glinting off their belts. This place was everything she'd remembered and, then some. Rolling her shoulder she grinned satisfied when a series of "pops" trailed to her neck.

Keau was a bounty hunter and, her reputation was renowned and, unknown. For her profession being unknown was the best reputation you could have. The only ones to know her were underground facilities and, organizations pretty much anyone who hid from the law or were above it. At the moment she wasn't on any "assignments" and, had decided to come back to her roots for a time. She'd decided on the life of a bounty hunter due to the freedom it gave her unlike the two organizations currently residing in this town.: who had in fact offered her jobs. :.

Keau had always hated being ordered around and, never liked staying in one place for long. She hated feeling like her life was being run by someone else. So what better way to avoid that then by being a bounty hunter. As far as her job was concerned she was fairly good at it and, had survived longer than most in her line of work. She was considered "The Best" but, people tended to be wary of a killer with no strings attaching her to the living world.

According to the files, Roc was supposed to be getting some kick-ass mercenary. He didn't like it, even though he was a merc himself. Trystan was hard on his men, but that kept his men alive. Now he was going to have a mercenary who had no idea how to follow an order with his men? He could already tell this would be disastrous. Well, the bright side is chances are he'd have a little more cannon fodder. He chuckled to himself as he cleaned his gear, his red-fox ears flicking this way and that. His bushy tail was concealed in his clothes, but it would've been wagging slightly due to current circumstances. He would be able to show those single mercenaries how it's really done.

Keau

Keau walked for a bit longer before stopping in front of a large decrepit looking building. " This place hasn't changed since I saw it last...." she said. Her voice was surprisingly soft and, gentle not something expected of a mercenary. Her face softened a bit as memories of her life before a being a mercenary flooded her. She stood there a moment longer a small smile on her face. " I expected one of you too show up...I guess it's still the same..no one leaves or comes without one of you guys finding out." She said looking over her shoulder grinning.

A man stood behind her strict looking with a hardened face. His body was rigid much like his face and, stance. He gave a slight nod acknowledging her but, gave no other outward signs of movement. " Let me think...you are from Roc organization right?" she said with a little grin. He only nodded to her his eyes were just as cold as the rest of his demeanor she could see why he posed such respect within the organization...respect and, fear."I remember you from before...still just as cold as ever..." She said looking back at the old building.

" So...I'm going to take a wild guess...you want to recruit my help in an attack on Wolf? Im also guessing that you've decided on a small scale war...seeing as how they sent you...to hire me seems that would be the most likeliest thing." She said looking back and, raising her eyebrow and, once again all he did was nod. " Hmmm I suppose how much will I be paid?" She asked looking down.

"We'll discuss that at the office." he said his voice matching the rest of him...stone cold and, hard.

"Well I guess I'll follow you then sarge." She said smiling and, giving him a mocking salute. He turned on his heel and, began walking away and, she knew it was time to follow. With a final look at the building she turned and, followed him.

After his gear was ready for the raid on Wolf, he stood up and began gearing up for the battle. This one was going to be hard and he hoped that the mercenary knew what she was doing. He went out to gather his team, Alpha 1. The name was somewhat known throughout the underground, and even in the civvies as an excellent guard team. He tapped his soldiers on the shoulder and motioned for them to follow him. Of course, they did so without question. "Come on guys, we gotta go see whether or not Sarge want's us to head out first."
"Man, I really hope we're the first one's out there," Said Jack, one of the most violent of the team. He handled the explosives, and had saved Trystan more than once.
"Yeah. I think they have a few good ridges for me there too. Stupid Wolf, always underestimating the sniper." Kyshek, the only female to be part of Alpha 1, was the sniper due to her extremely steady hand. It was this three man team that had provided security for important assets and infiltrated many a hostile building. It was only a three man team though, because a rogue merc had been hired to come in under a contract and kill Alpha 1. He only partially succeeded. When they reached the Sergeant's room, Trystan knocked on the door, wondering whether or not they'd be with the Rapid Deployment Team.

Keau

Keau entered into the office and, he closed the door behind him and, walked around sitting at his desk " Well...arn't we cozy." she said the grin she'd had never leaving her face. He looked up at her his face still rigid; he stared at her for quite a long time. She stared right back at him tilting her head slightly. She crossed her arms under her chest " Business time then?" She asked and, he just let out a sigh and nodded.

"Your still as gutsy as ever Keau." He noted his face softening just the slightest bit. " The assignment we are hiring you for is a bit risky, we are sending a three man squad unit we want you to accompany them"

Keau frowned a bit and, leaned against a wall " You want me to baby-sit some of your kids? You know I only go solo.." She said her eyes narrowing slightly. She'd had a lot of bad experiences working in groups and, had decided it best to work alone. " You remember what happened before..." She said a dark note entering her voice. He just nodded slightly.

"You've gained quite a reputation...Im sure you can handle yourself better...besides we are sending out our best I would advice against underestimating them. As for payment we'll leave that up to you....its a name your price deal.." he said trailing off.

Her ears perked at the last part and, she straightened away from the wall and, sat on the edge of his desk he knew he'd said the key words. " My price huh....well I guess I'm going out on a group mission....should be fun..." She said mock sarcasm entering her voice.

"As for your ou---" he stopped short as a knock sounded on the door. "Enter" was all he said.

Keau turned and, looked at the door her eyebrow raised in expectation of meeting her new "team-mates" though she used the term lightly.

Jack went in first, giving the impression he led the team. Trystan came in second, with Kyshek right behind him. Jack looked the mercenary over. "So, this is the chick I've heard about? Aren't you supposed to be some hotshot?" The soldier shook his head, chuckling to himself. "Alright, now that that's out of the way, when does Alpha 1 get the green light to go?"
Trystan's eyes were on the merc, evaluating her every muscle, weapon and article of clothing. Kyshek was ready to hold the neko back in case he decided to go at her throat. She had confidence in her commander, but she didn't want to be court-martialed over a vendetta. "Trystan, don't do anything stupid. You know if you attack that one, you'll get all our asses booted out of Roc." Trystan nodded, his ears flattening against his head. He dearly hoped for the merc's sake she wasn't a traitor.
Jack looked back worriedly at Trystan. Out of the group, he was the one who had the strongest dislike for the rogue mercs.

Keau

When everyone filed in Keau just grinned and, stared at everyone. " Hmmm this will be fun." She said almost purring. She places her hand on her hip and, looked each one over almost analytically. " An explosives expert...with a rough but, loud personality..much like the explosives he handles...A sniper...whose head is just as calculating and, clear as her weapon as well a steady hand and, a steady mind...thats always good."" She said as her eyes fell on the neko and, her smile widened. " And, the leader of the group and, an attitude on this one...I'm guessing he doesn't trust easily..well not outside help anyway." She said looking back at the sarge.

He only nodded and, she turned and, looked at them her arms folded under her chest. " Well they aren't as bad as I originally thought...Rocs doing better with their soldiers I'll admit that..." She said frowning a bit. Turning back towards the sarge " So why exactly do you want my he---" she said trailing off the answer already in her head. " It was just because you didn't want Wolf hiring me first wasn't it?" She said eying him and, once more all he did was nod.

" Bloody fucking hell sarge...." She said a bit angry. " I know Im a merc and, all but, Im not that desperate for money...have you forgotten what the did? I sure as hell haven't.." She said more than just a little angry. " I have half a mind to tell you and, Roc to take your money and, shove it in a very unpleasant place." She said pursing her lips. Closing her eyes she let out a deep breath and, calmed herself.

" Can't be helped I suppose...I am a mercenary right?" Her demeanor changed and, her voice held a bit of ice in it. " I'll be outside brief your men or whatever you need to do...I'll be outside waiting." She said and, took a few steps and, was out the door closing it behind her. She leaned against the wall opposite the door and, crossed her arms under her chest again a slightly agitated expression on her face.

Jack looked at Sarge, then at the door that just finished closing itself. "Damn sir, you pissed her off." most said Alpha 1 was the only group stupid enough to mess with superior officers. Others said the officers feared them, which gave them the power to mess with them.It might be both or neither, but either way, they liked pressing buttons. The Sarge shook his head.
"Trystan, you and your team will be leaving ASAP. I trust you already know the deal about Wolf's base." Trystan nodded. "Good. You guys will be the first. The others will take longer to get there due to the heavy armor we've developed. Those tanks are slow, but they do the job." Jack chuckled.
"Sir, with all due respect, by the time those slugs get there, the base will be ours, and you'd wasted fuel."
"Command wants this operation done by the books, which means we send in the tanks." Jack sighed and nodded, patting Trystan on the shoulder. "Now then, I want to talk to Trystan alone. Go get ready for deployment." Jack and Kyshek nodded, saluted, and walked out.
"What do you want sir?" Trystan asked, his ears perking up at attention.
"I want you to behave. This mercenary is good. I don't want you to go off on her because if we lose her, she might just tell Wolf a little about us." Trystan didn't move from his spot.
"I can't guarantee her safety sir. If she tries anything to hurt or kill my team, she'll end up like John." Sarge nodded.
"Dismissed. Remember, stealthy and quit. These tanks may be heavy,but they're small enough and they don't have explosives." Trystan raised an eyebrow, but thought better of it and walked out of the room to join his team. He went straight to the mercenary and tried to stay calm. His ears flattened against his head though, and he couldn't help that.
"Listen, you may be a merc, and you may be good at what you do, but this is a totally different game. You follow my orders, and I'm telling you now. If you try to turn us over to Wolf, I will personally kill you." With that he loaded onto the hawk, a stealth plane meant for tactical insertions. Jack and Kyshek sighed and followed.

Keau

Keau watched as the explosives and, sniper members came out, she looked at them before turning her head and, looked down the hall. "..Wolf..." her thoughts trailing off into darker memories. Her grip tightened on her arms and, she could feel her heart rate increasing " Calm.....your a mercenary...your here to do a job..nothing more." She opened her eyes as the leader of the group came out. He stared at her a moment his ears flattening a tale tell sign of anger.

"Listen, you may be a merc, and you may be good at what you do, but this is a totally different game. You follow my orders, and I'm telling you now. If you try to turn us over to Wolf, I will personally kill you."

She grinned and, mockingly saluted " Aye Aye short stack. Betray you I get killed by a kitten got it." She said boarding the plane. " Although you might be the leader of this group I would suggest you remember I am an outside source of help hired by your Roc no matter the reasons I follow the orders of the one whose paying me. When your men are in position I will make my move and, execute their orders. " She said leaning against inside of the plane and, crossed her arms under her chest closing her eyes she nodded off.

" Fire and, flames scorch the night sky as people scream, screams of agony as they wake to find limbs missing, screams of pain as someone they love has been found dead and, worst of all the last screams of a dying man...that scream always echos in your mind forever....ringing down your spine and, wrenching at your heart. A girl stands in the middle blood seeping from her head down her face and, chest dripping off her fingers. The smell of death and, fire and, burnt flesh sickeningly strong. She looks around herself disoriented the death toll rising rapidly, she stumbles forward wiping some blood from her eyes she looks down and, see's her comrades anger, desperation and, something else like sadness well up inside her and, release in a scream of torment tears flowing from her eyes hurrying the flow of blood off her face."

Keau jerks awake her breathing heavy and, ragged and, eyes wild for a moment as she looks around trying to orient herself. Realizing she's on the plane she swallows around a lump in her throat and, leans back beads of sweat falling down her face.

Jack chuckled as the merc told his commander off. Trystan just sighed, his ears flat against his head. Kyshek giggled, shaking her head. She went over to the mercenary. "Listen. I'm sorry for Trystan's attitude. He's had some rought patches with rogue mercs. One of them killed his brother after faking to be part of the team. Give him some slack, okay?" Jack patted the pilot's shoulder, slipping into the co-pilot seat.

Soon, Trystan noticed the merc was asleep. He tilted his head, relaxing for a little bit. His ears perked up. Then, he noticed her stirring, and when she woke up, her scent was stranger than before. Almost as if she were suffering emotional distress. I'mpossible, he thought. Mercenaries don't have emotions. He shook his head and made his way over to her. He had to make sure she was mentally stable. A crazy soldier could mean death for the entire squad. "Hey, you alright?" His ears were perked up, an unusual thing to do around the rogue.

Kyshek raised an eyebrow and looked to Jack, who had turned back to announce the ETA. "Hey, lovbirds, get ready to jump in. We got about five minutes before we go." HE chuckled to himself. He really loved pressing buttons. Trystan sighed, going back to his seat and flattening his ears again.

Keau

Keau let out a deep steady breath as the kitten came over to her, he looked at her a bit strangely before asking if she was alright though she knew he didn't really care " If your wondering about my mental stability then you shouldn't worry. No mercenary is completely sane but, if I was that coocoo I'd have died a long time ago...." She said trailing off.

The explosives expert announced their arrival she raised her eyebrow at him " If you want to use your love birds I'd suggest not saying that to me Mr.Boom." She said with a small grin and, nodded to his groin. Standing up she stretched and, let out a yawn and, covered it with her hand. " Bout time though...was getting cramped in here..." She said brushing her bangs behind her ear.

" I'll stay back until you all are in position...when you are I'll make the first move and, enter the building. After all...a mercenary is dispensable. I guess I'll have to trust that you guys won't leave me like a sitting duck..." She said rubbing the back of her head sighing. " Don't think you'll like the idea of acting as back support but, until theres an entry point thats not caused by a bomb it'll have to do. After I've entered the building I'll give it Thirty Minutes or so before they do a check and, find the building been infiltrated....so....Thirty-Five...Forty minutes to take it down..." She said looking at everyone.

Trystan narrowed his eyes. "We go in when we go in. According to Jacky, we'll be dropping right on their faces. We go in, take uniforms, should give us more time." Kyshek giggled and Jack closed his eyes. "You know merc, you could try not threatening the guy with the boom." He looked at Keau. "Besides, you probably wouldn't get close enough to destroy my little friends." He chuckled to himself before turning around.

"Alright ladies, get your stuff. Jump when the red light goes green." Trystan nodded at Jack who got up from his co-pilot seat and got ready to jump. He took out his black parachute-pack and strapped in. "Come on, get ready." Trystan and Kyshek nodded, strapping themselves into their packs. Kyshek threw one to the merc before nodding and facing the exit door. The red light on the side turned green, the door opened, and Trystan was the first one out. Kyshek was next, then Jack. On the way down, they got their comms ready and headed towards the group of four gaurds on the roof.

Trystan smiled, getting ready to take them out quietly as the trio took out their knives. This was going to be a very fun operation.

Keau

Keau only smiled as they all said what they had to say and, then dove out. Cracking her knuckles she walked to the entrance of the exit of the plane leaving her parachute behind. Licking her lips She unhitched her blade " Time to work Eden Raid.." She whispered to the blade licking it slightly. Loosening herself up she jumped out and, hit something at the end of her blade and, it spanned out into an "air board" and, she grinned as she gained on the three. Leaning forward she increased her speed and, grinned as she passed up Mr Boom and, the sniper woman and, came side by side with the kitten.

She turned and, looked at him giving him a wickedly playful grin before speeding off ahead of him. As she neared the top of the building--their infiltration point her smile vanished and, she slowed her pace. When she hit the building she rolled and, grabbed her "Eden Raid" which by now had converted back into her weapon. Running she hid behind a beam and, watched as the other three closed in. Looking at them she winked and, went around the beam. By the time they landed she came back around and, met them wiping blood of her blade.

" I don't know whats going on but, security isnt to tight....so pretty much they are either aware somethings going down or somethings going down deeper within the building either way things might be a little more dangerous than before....oh...and, Mr.Boom....with my weapon...I don't need to get too close to maim you." She said with a smile before walking over to the door and, waiting for everyone else.

Trystan chuckled at Jack. Looks like he had a new nickname. He'd introduce that to the others when they got back to base. "You know, I don't need to get close with my weapon either." He chuckled, pulling out his trusty Colt, which was of course silenced. Trystan nodded, strapping his rifle to his back and taking out two shortblades. Kyshek took out a small batton, but when she pressed a button, a single, glowing blade rose from the tiny cut in the metal. "Let's move." They took the uniforms of the three soldiers and changed quickly.

Trystan slowly opened the door, peeking around to see no one there. Nobody, at all. "Things are way too quiet. Keep your eyes peeled." The other two nodded and they moved out. "Search the building for any signs of resistance. Kyshek, go search for that document." Kyshek nodded and ran off with a silent grace. Jack chuckled and went further downstairs, accompanyed by the merc and Trystan.

"I got a bad feeling bout this Trystan. Something ain't right." The neko nodded, readying his blades. So far, they had not met resistance. "Kyshek, we're heading downstairs. Tell us when you found the document."
"Affirmative. I'll mett you guys down there. Oh, and Trystan, save some fun for me." Trystan shook his head and opened the door to the stairs which would lead them down to the next level of the vast complex.

Keau

The farther in they went the more uneasy Keau got. It was a slow sinking dark feeling she'd felt it before and, it's usually when she got out but, this time she wasn't alone. " Fuck....this...is really bad I don't think sniper girl should had been sent out...no matter how good she is..." she whispered her eyes darting from side to side and, then from the ceilings to the floor. Sticking out her tongue she licked her lips and, bit her bottom one.

Flashes from her past swam around in her head making her uneasiness grow with every step they took. She gripped her "Eden Raid" tightly her muscles tightly strung waiting for what was coming. Though something was nagging at the back of her mind, it felt like it was important but, she couldn't remember. " You guy's have gas masks though...right?" she asked making sure her's was safely attached to her hip.

Jack shook his head, as did Trystan. "Uhm, hate to break it to you chick, but Wolf isn't exactly the brightest. They wouldn't know how to use any gas, except for the one coming out of their butt." Trystan sighed.
"Besides, this is a standard infil mission. There would be no need for a gas mask, it would only alert the target to our presence here." He looked around, wondering what was making the merc so edgy. "Kyshek, you still here?"
"Yeah Trystan. Just go on with the mission, I'll be there in a few. I know the document is up here somewhere." Trystan eyed the merc cautiosly before motionging Jack to move out.

Keau

Keau clenched her jaw when she heard sniper girl come out over the com. " Theres...something familiar about all of this...its...nagging at the back of my mind...and,...Wolfs not as stupid as you'd think.." She said nearly spitting the world "Wolf" out of her mouth as if it were vile poison. An image flashed in her head of the dream she'd had earlier and, the faces of her comrades flashed into her mind causing a rod of pain to shoot through her heart.

She stood still in her tracks completely rigid as she finally remembered what it was that was bothering her so much. " We need to get out of here...if Im correct this will be disastrous... " Her voice sounded hallow almost scared. " Theres no one here and, Im willing to bet everything you were looking for isnt here anymore....and, Im also betting that the men I saw on the roof-tops werent...." Her eyes widened more and, sweat appeared on her forehead " They are going to blow it up again....they are going to blow the fucking building up...not again.." She looked at the kitten and, swallowed hard " We have to leave now" she said it almost frantically.

Trystan narrowed his eyes. It was apparent that the mercenary had been through a lot, but he still wasn't convinced. How would Wolf know about their coming anyway? He sighed, having to make a decision now. After a minute of thought, he called in over the radio. "Kyshek, stop the search. Get ready to rappel down the side of the complex. We're pulling out."
Kyshek called back over comms. "Roger. I'm getting the lines ready. They should be good by the time you get here." Trystan nodded.
"Alright. Good. Jack, let's move. You too mercenary." They started jogging upstairs, quickly going for the ropes. "Come on soldier, double-time it. Let's go." They made it to the ropes, and quickly hookd up and started the desent.

Keau

Keau sighed in relief when he called them out, she had to confront the sarge about this. She never wanted to go through that horrendous nightmare ever again. Even five years later she was being haunted by that night..she didn't want another nightmare following her. She kept a pace behind them and was glad to see the ropes ready for them. It didn't take them long to repel down the ropes-- getting out was always easier than coming in.

Every few moments she would look behind her back and insisted they move a bit faster. An explosion like "Wolf" liked usually damaged things within a very large area. In a three minute time span they had managed to cover quite a bit of ground and right as the sniper girl voiced her doubts the building exploded sending rubble flying everywhere even coming out as far as they were.

Keau stared at the burning flames emptily but, she wasn't seeing what they were seeing. She was seeing her past from five years ago a shadow that never left her but never made much sense to her until now. " We need to get back to Roc...I have to talk to the sarge...." She said her voice eerily empty.

Trystan shook his head. "Sorry merc, we hav a red light on exfil. We have to go find our asset." Jack nodded. "The asset is a Tier 1, we can't let it go." With that, they packed their stuff and started moving out towards a city. There, they would get a vehicle and head towards the next LZ.
"This is Alpha 1 to Shadow base. Wolf target has been destroyed, but the asset is missing. I say again, the asset is missing. The mercenary is requesting an evac of the area, do we have a green light."
"This is Shadow base to Alpha 1, that is a negative on evac. Continue with the mission and retireve that asset." Trystan shook his head.
"Alpha 1 reads. Over and out." Jack sighed, patting the merc's shoulder. "I called it. You heard the orders, we have to continue with mission. Move out."

Keau

Keau watched as he called it in and the orders come out through the radio. Grinding her teeth she growled lightly " Those morons are making a big mistake...have they already forgotten what happened back then?" she said clenching her fists. Bowing her head slightly she bit down on her lower lip, blood dripped down her chin. " Those morons...do they really want a repeat of five years ago? Can they really think Wolf wouldn't do it again?..." she thought shaking slightly. Once more images of her past flashed through her head frustrating building up inside of her " I still can't do anything..." she thought " Bloody fucking morons at Roc..sitting in their plush fucking chairs...giving ridiculous orders out...what the hell do they think they are doing? What a bunch of dumbasses..." she said her voice shaking lightly. Lifting her hand she wiped the blood from her chin licking the rest from her lips. She wanted to scream to let out all the frustrating emotions out into one giant scream but, she knew that would be stupid and pointless so, she swallowed hard and lifted her chin. Her eyes shut off no gleam or emotion in them just empty and distant.

" Lets head out...orders are orders...no use disputing it...fools would never listen." she said heading in the direction of their next orders. " Wolf knows what we are after does Roc really think they'll make it that easy? It's obviously bait..and it's working.." she thought her muscles tensing. " probably already know...but be even more cautious...you'll do what you want but I suggest not splitting up...thats for your leader to decide though." she said her voice hallow and flat sounding more machine than human. A breeze rolled by pulling strands of hair from their place and, dancing together on the currents before falling back into her face. "Shall we get moving then." she said waiting for the orders.

"Okay, looks like the next stop is an old Roc supply depot. We can pick up transport there, then head out to the next Wolf base. Is that understood?" Jack, Delshyk, and Kyshek nodded. "What about you, merc? You understand what I just said?" He sighed, turning and starting to walk. "Stay in formation. If my hunches are right, the only reason the supply depot is still standing is because Wolf never noticed it. Jack took point, with Trysan, Kyshek, and Delshyk fanning out behind him. Soon, they came upon the depot, and with it, the transports that had been seemingly untouched. "Alright guys, pile up. I want Jack on turret, Kyshek and Delshyk, you two stay behind Jack. Merc, you sit shotgun." As they piled into the truck, Trystan suddenly had an uneasy feeling. Something was off, maybe a scent?

Keau

Keau remained dead silent the entire time only nodding in response when spoken to. Reaching her hand up she brushed a few stray hairs from her face letting out a soft almost inaudible sigh. When they reached the "Depot" she smirked shaking her head " I highly doubt Wolf wouldn't notice an enemy "rest stop" when they have thus far taken such drastic pre-cautions." she thought getting into her designated area. Looking over to the neko-kid and raised her eyebrow " Heh seems you noticed too..." she said her voice hallow almost dead sounding.

It was man's greatest weakness to repeat past mistakes but she did not believe for one moment that whatever their objective was, was worth the life of it's soldiers. "...I'm not a part of it anymore..I'm just here to execute my orders." she thought pinching the bridge of her nose before looking back up. " Do any of you know or at liberty to tell me exactly what the fuck you guys are going after?" she asked her fingers twitching wanting to light a cigarette up. She'd quite awhile back but sometimes felt the urge to light one up.

Trystan looked over at Keau. "We're going after an AI which was codenamed the Dragon. That AI is extremely high tech, and if we can get it, we can end the war." Jack chuckled. "Honestly, I don't want to end. How would I cope with being a civvie again?" Trystan raised his eyebrow. Delshyk turned to Jack. "Some of us are waiting for the war to end. If you really wanna stay in this, go join Omega squadron." Jack started laughing. "I might just do that." Soon, they arrived at the base, turning the truck off and hiding it somewhere. "We get in, get the asset, and we get out, understand? Delshyk, see if there's a way inside." Delshyk saluted before running off to scan the building.

Back
Top Bottom