Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

clash of the PMC's [Karameida x razerwing]

RE: clash of the PMC's

Keau

Keau smirked and licked her lips " So this time its "The Dragon"..how cute." she said disgust apparent in her voice. " End the war? No....every time we got our hands on something that would "end the war" a new AI or a new mass weapon popped up...no this war will never end. Not as long as Roc and Wolf continue to stand. There will always be someone or something to oppose their power." she thought looking at the three soldiers. " Perhaps in time they'll see that as well." she whispered to herself grinning. It was basic knowledge, whenever there was a great power of any sort there would also be wars and battles with people who didn't agree with said power. " Trust me, you won't be civvies any time soon." she said cracking her neck.

She watched the sniper woman run off as soon as the neko-kid finished giving his orders. " Wolf wouldn't leave it here...I pretty much can guarantee that..but at the same time they don't want Roc to continue sending in teams like this..." she thought narrowing her eyes at the building. Reaching her hand up she grabbed the handle to her blade "Eden Raid" she gripped it tight, her heart racing in her chest, the feeling of anxiety coiling tighter in her chest. A small shiver ran the course of her body as she scanned over the building. " What are my orders then?" she asked not turning to look at the kid, her gaze fixed on their new infiltration place.

Delshyk ran back, his weapon drawn. "It would be easier to knock on their front door sir." Trystan nodded, looking at the merc. "You and Kyshek are coming with me. The other two are heading up to the roof. We should meet in the middle of the building." Jack and Delshyk nodded, quickly securing ropes to the roof and beginning the ascent. "Ky, plant a charge on the hinges. You know what to do." The sniper nodded, planting an extremely small amount of explosive liquid on the hinges of the door. "On my mark...... do it." The explosives blew the hinges out, without a sound.

"Alright, let's move. We don't want the alarms going off until we found the AI." Trystan pulled out his dual swords, and Kyshek took out her power blades. "Let's go." They started moving, their feet silent against the tiled flooring. Two bodies smacked into the ground, just outside the door. "Looks lik the two hae already started."

Keau

Keau gave no outward signs of stress, worry or anxiety instead a mask steel came over her facial features, freezing them in an expression of cold in-difference. She watched them move out with their orders blowing the door in a small cold grin making it's way over her lips " So similar..." she thought as she followed them inside the building. Looking over her shoulder as two bodies hit the ground she tilted her head and gripped her blade tighter. " Wolf Wolf Wolf how will you play your cards this time around? Your first move has already failed...now what?" she thought her ears perked listening for the slightest sound.

Stopping she tilted her head slightly and looked at the wall to her right. Licking her lips she stabbed through the wall in one fluid movement brought it back out blood dripping from the tip of her blade. " Thought so...blind shooting behind walls...how cute. she said tilting her head before continuing to follow them, stopping every so often to stab through a wall.

Trystan sighed heavily, watching her repeatedly stab the walls. "You know, if you keep doing that, then you'll end up hitting the security systems." Kyshek raised her eyebrow, glancing quickly around the walls. "I think you might wanna stop," she said, heading for the stairs. "If we trigger the alarm now, they'll move the asset." Trystan nodded, flicking his ears this way and that.

Jack and Delshyk were already close to the middle floor, having experienced light resistance. "Everything topside is dead sir. I don't see a single soul." Trystan looked around nervously. Dead, like the last base? "Proceed with the search." Jack sighed, and his radio switched back to it's regular setting. "Trystan, I've got something on the scanner. It seems like a rather large power surge." His ears stopped movement, and he slowly pulled out his gun. "Well, I believe this is what we're looking for. Jack, we found the asset, get your asses down here pronto." Gunfire was soon heard above their heads. "They came out of nowhere sir, but we got a lot of hostiles up here. Get the asset and tell us when to get out of here." Trystan nodded, his face becoming determined. He kicked in the door to the room the signature was coming from, quickly dispatching anyone who occupied it. "Asset secure, I repeat, the Dragon is secure. Exfil, now!" He turned the channel to the base. "We have the AI, now get us a heli." Static. "Shadow base, do you read? We have the tier 1." More static, more silence from the base. Then, a voice. "Thank you, little one, for showing us how gullible Roc soldiers are." His eyes widened. "Who the fuck are you, and why are you at a Roc building?"

"Why, I'm your worst nightmare." With that, comms were cut, static permeating the air, then nothing. Even the radios went dead. He switched his channels back. "Everyone, retreat. Fall back to Zulu. Our base is gone."

Keau

Keau rolled her eye's a bit as she brought her blade from another wall and tilted her head looking at them " They seriously believe it's here." she thought hauling the blade over her shoulder. Following after them she heard the conversation go back and forth between the kid and the other guy. Raising her eyebrow slightly she looked around herself " Something is seriously wrong..." she thought narrowing her eyes. There had always been something/someone inside of Wolf that had given her the creeps, the name itself didn't help much either. The minute they cleared the room with the "Dragon AI" she knew it looked familiar. Looking closer at it she squinted her eyes and raised her eyebrow trying to remember what it was.

Before she could figure it out she heard the sound of people running over the roof and through the halls. Turning around she brandished her "Eden Raid" glaring at the door. A voice over the radio made her freeze and she turned looking at it, it was the voice from all her nightmares the one that kept her from sleeping at night. " Who the bloody fucking hell...." she said trailing off a small shiver running the course of her spine. "....When will Roc learn...this is the second fucking time they have made this bloody mistake in MY life...and why did BOTH of them have to put MY fucking life on the line?" she said grinding her teeth together. Turning her head she waited for the kid to actually take action to his words " Looks like I was fucking right after all." she said though her voice held no note of triumph.

Trystan was stunned for a second, but when he came around, there was a flash in his eyes. "Jack, we got what we came for. Blow the base to hell. We're coming up to bail you out." He ready his gun, making sure it had a full clip. Kyshek surprised everyone by pulling out a collapsable shotgun. "Let's move. Kyshek, i want you to plant a charge on the stairwell and blow it when we get to the next floor." Kyshek nodded, tossing the C4 before Trystan bolted up the stairs. He shot anything that moved, covering Ky for a few seconds while she blew the charge. They rushed up to the top floor, catching the soldiers that had Jack and Delshyk pinned down unaware. They made quick work of them, blasting their way out to the roof. Jack was finishing up the last of the charges while Delshyk secured the ropes that would be their exit route. "Go go go!" As soon as the order was given, they ran down the Eastern face of the building.

Back
Top Bottom