Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Neko

loveraiden

Supernova
Merecle was confused as he sat on the hard wooden floor. A collar around her neck attached to a thick rope. The skin around the collar was red and sore for the attempts to free herself from her bindings. She didn’t remember being here or how she got here, only that she fell asleep safe and sound in her bed and woke up in a cage. Large men yelled and screamed at her to get into this position and now she sat, staring down all sorts of people. A tear falling down her face as she watched them walking around freely. She wanted what they had, she wanted nothing more than to be free. She let out a sad sigh as she scratched her pale blue ear with her nails. She was still in her yellow pajama outfit that buttoned in the front and had tie pants. A hole cut out for her tail that seemed lifeless as her mood matched.

Terra walked up the street in her ankle length black strapless dress. A slit going up to her thigh on one side and black heels She walked into the 'pet' shop that one of her girls had referred her to. She walked in and was greeted by a man with dark hair. "Hello what are you looking for today ma'am?" He asked in a monotone voice. She gave a shrug like she was already bored. She knew the game that he was playing. "Show me your newest shipment of young women. Only of legal age of course." She said nonchalantly.

The man did as ordered showing her around. "This is the room that we keep the ones you are interested in. If you find something let me know." He bowed and turned leaving. Terra knelt at some of the cages that seemed a bit more docile until she reached a young girl with light blue cat ears and a tail.

Merecle knew what she was supposed to be doing when a customer was guided back to the cages. She was supposed to look cute, innocent. She knew that was the easiest way to get free, to be out in the world, but she couldn’t bring herself to fake happiness when she was tied down and sore. She smiled her best as she looked up at the lady that seemed to stop and look at her. She had to will her tail to move and flick up behind her head as she tilted her head to the side. This facade she was putting on was draining on her heart. The smile outlined by the tear tracks that had fallen in the loneliness of the cage.

Terra looked at her curiously. "I'm Terra." She said softly and stuck her hand into the cage and wiped the tear from her face. "I'll be right back....Promise." She said as she got to her feet.

She walked back to where she came in and got the guy to come back and unlocked the cage. He handed her a leash to attach to the collar that the girl was already wearing. "So how much is she?" She asked. The man smirk. "Five hundred." She handed him five fifty and looked down at the young neko girl.

Merecle blinked confused when the woman wiped the tears from her cheek. She had never seen someone so nice to her before that a little of her spunk had returned. The man had come back with her this time and she was set free, of sorts. The leash attached to her collar still, but now in the hands of the woman that called herself Terra. "Mmm.... Merecle." she spoke in a weak high pitched tone. She was still unsure about this person that had bought her. She ready to leave this place, ready to hide from the crying of the other 'pets' in the shop.

Terra looked down at the young girl as she spoke. "Your name is Merecle?" She asked as they walked back to the front. Once they got there she crouched down and took off the girls collar and leash and threw it into the garbage can next too them. Standing back up she extended a hand. "Lets go home little one."

She took the ladies hand gently as she smiled. "Y..yes, I am Merecle." She said as her tail began to sway back and forth as they walked. "Where is home?" She asked innocently as her eyes watched everything in the world move around. It was nice to be breathing fresh air and to hear the sounds of the city.

A small limo pulled up to the curb. "Not too far." She cooed. "Please get in." She instructed and opened the door.

Once in, Terra continued to look Merecle over. "So how old are you sweetie?" She asked softly as she relaxed.

Merecle got in the large vehical and was amazed when she was inside. She had seen many vehicals, but none of them were nearly as large as this one. It ffelt like a small house on wheels. "I am seventeen, turning eighteen in about a month." She said too distracted to be nervous anymore as her ears perked high and her tail flapped around wildly.

"I want you to understand something kitten. Come here." She said patting the seat next to her and pushing her bangs out of her face. "You are going to be of legal age soon. I am gay. I have women that occasionally come to see me I won't ever force you to do anything but understand one thing. You are my companion. Don't try to get close to anyone else." Her voice was soft buy it was obvious that she meant every word.

Merecle nodded when she sat down next to Terra. She did understand what was going on, but she didn't know what that meant she was supposed to do. She had never been with anyone before, guy or girl. "What do they come to see you for?" She asked, trying to show that she had listened and was interested in what she was supposed to do. She wanted to show her thanks to this woman for freeing her.

Terra cleared her throat alittle shocked that this girl was so naive. "They come so that we can well...bluntly put, have sex." She explained. "They are my lovers."

Merecle blinked a few times, just as shocked that she had many partners as she was surprised by naivity. "They .. as in many different one?"

Terra shifted slightly in her seat. "I'm sorry for making it sound like dozens. It really isn't it's just three." She explained. "I don't have anyone that I want to settle with so we just casually date." She attempted. Hoping that it sounded alittle less horrible this time.

Seeming to have said something wrong, Merecle lowered her gaze and let her tail cross over her lap. "I didn't mean to be rude, it is just I had never heard of people dating many different people at the same time." She said as she looked out the car.

"It's fine. This is a new thing for both of us." She said then gently pulled her over to her, wrapping her arms around Merecle protectively. "Do you have any questions about anything?" She asked softly.

"What am I supposed to do?" she asked, unsure what it meant to be someones pet. She hoped she wouldn't have to clean the house all day long. She liked playing outside instead of being cooped up.

"Honestly I'm not sure yet. For now though you are welcome to do as you please. I wanted you as a companion." She said simply stroking the cat girls ear.

Merecle purred at the attention and flicked her tail back and forth. "I like that idea." She said as she smiled and cuddled into Terra's side.

Terra smiled down at her. "We'll be home soon." She said petting her head softly.

About ten minutes later they pulled up in front of a fairly large house. Terra slowly got up and led Merecle out. She took her on a tour. It took about twenty minutes just to get through the seven bedroom, three bathroom house. A bed room had been turned into an office and she also had a pool and jacuzzi out back. The tour ended in the kitchen. "You can pick a room for yourself or you can sleep with me." She said gently.

Merecle was amazed with how large the place was. She felt like she was in a castle and that she was a new princess. She thought about where she could sleep, not sure if she should sleep with Terra or by heself. She had never been fully alone at night. Nomally she would be sleeping next to the cages of atleast fifteen other pets like herself. She loved the idea of having the freedom to choose but she knew that Terra would probably be expecting her to sleep with her. "I think I could sleep with you, atleast until I have gotten more comfortable. I don't like being alone." She said as she smiled up at the woman, tilting her head to the side.

"Only if you're sure." Terra said softly. "After all this is your home too." She said with a smile. Then poured a glass of milk for the neko and set it down in front of her.

She smiled as she took the glass and purred happily. Pressing the glass to her lips she angled the glass just enough for her pink tongue to reach the white liquid and lap the sweet drink up. She continued to drink the milk for a moment before setting it down satisfied. "So, is there anything you wish for me to do while I am here?" She wondered how long her chore list was. She wasn't entirely ignorant to the pet title, having heard stories from abandoned pets at the shop. They would tell how they had to clean entire houses so their master could dirty it again.

Terra shrugged, tossing her violet hair over her shoulder. "I don't know yet. So how about for now we leave it open. If I ask you to do something then just do it. Don't think of it as a perminent thing unless I say it is. Okay my kitten?" She said walking to Merecle and kissing the top of her head. "If you'd like we can get some clothes for you tomorrow."

Perking her ears when she was kissed gently Merecle smiled at the idea of getting new clothes. She loved the idea of dressing up and parading around in various colors and designs. "I would love that." She smiled brightly as her tail waved side to side. She hugged Terra instinctively and purred against her new friend, her new master.

Back
Top Bottom