Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Neko

Terra blushed softly and wrapped an arm around the girl for a long moment before letting go. "Alright. We'll go tomorrow. I'm going to go swimming though." She smiled and started to go up to her room. As she reached the stairs she said over her shoulder. "You can have what ever you like out of the fridge. I can imagine you're hungry."

Merecle smiled as she watched Terra go upstairs to change for a swim. Her stomach had more answered than she could as the loud grumble shook through her petite body. She giggled to herself lightly as she opened up the fridge. Searching through the content of the fridge she found a small can of tuna fish in there and was unsure if she was actually aloud to take it. She knew that Terra said she could have whatever was in the fridge, but what if she was saving something. She thought for a moment before deciding she would be better off trying and dealing with the consequences later. She pulled the tuna fish out and closed the fridge door firmly. She looked around and found a can opener as she began to eat the fresh seafood straight out of the can.

Terra came back down the stairs a few moments later wearing a black bikini and headed out to the back yard. She wasn't paying any attention to what her new pet had found.

She easily finished the tuna and made sure to throw the empty can away in the trash. She had heard Terra returning from upstairs and she slowly made her way towards the back yard. She knew she hadn't said anything about her going as well, and Merecle was not a big fan of water herself. But she didn't like how quiet everything was and she figured she could go chase some of the butterflies while Terra was in the pool.

Terra dived into the pool and started to do laps. This was one of the only forms of exercise that she actually liked doing. Even despite the fact that she was in great shape.

Merecle was more mesmerized by the way the water slid around her body than the butterflies that seemed to flutter away from her every step she made. She walked around the pool, trying to keep herself from staring at the woman in the pool. There were a few moments when it was quite obvious. Merecle was getting a strange feeling in her stomach as she watched her master there in the water. The tingle made her want to just sit there and be pet.

After Terra had been doing laps for a good seven minutes she leaned up against the wall of the pool, now noticing the cute cat girl was out side. "Did you find anything else to eat?" She asked softly.

Smiling, Merecle could only nod as her eyes traveled across Terra's body underwater. She silently cursed the water for being so wet as she scratched her ear. "I found some tuna to eat." He squeeked out finally after pulling her eyes away sharply.

Terra watched the girl turn away and got out of the pool. She walked over to Merecle, stroking her ear softly. "So have you figured out where you want to sleep?"

Closing her eyes and purring softly at the attention she stopped when she realized the situation she had. She obviously was having trouble being around Terra and controlling the feeling the built up in her, but she couldn't very well just lay alone in a room all night. "Yeah, I think I woul e more comfortable sleeping with you .' She said before her eyes shot open and she realized how it came out. "I mean .... I .... I would like to sleep in your room with you." She was suddenly red with embarrassment.

Terra chuckled to herself softly and smiled down at her. "I know what you mean." She said looking down at her then turned around. "I'm going to head to bed. We're doing to have a long day tomorrow." She said as she noticed the sun going down. "Go inside and I'll lock the doors. You don't have to go to bed yet but stay inside."

Merecle nodded and hurried off to go back inside. She really didn't want to be outside at night anyway, as who knows whats out there that would want to hurt her. She didn't know exactly where the bedroom was, so instead she decided to sit on the bottom step of the staircase and wait for Terra to finish locking the house up and lead her to bed.

As Terra walked back to the stairs she saw Merecle sitting there, she brushed her hand over her head and headed up to the room.

When she got up there she motioned to the bed. "I'm going to get a shower. Get some sleep." She said softly as she headed to the bathroom that was connected, leaving the door cracked. "Since I doubt you want to join me your first night here." She muttered over her shoulder.

Merecle looked at her questioningly as she watch Terra go into the bathroom and left the door slightly cracked. She may not have wanted to join her in the water, but she still was interested in watching her master, specially with a body like hers. Merecle paced in front of the bed for a few moments, wondering what she should do. Finally she decided to sit in front of the door curiosity getting the better of her. She tried her best not to been seen in the crack of the door, and yet she tried to get as best of a look as possible.

Terra peeled the swim suit off of her wet body. Her large breast almost popping out of the top when released. She pulled down the bottoms and bent down, nearly folding in half as she did so. Her rear facing the door. She put the swim suit in the corner of the counter and turned on the water to a comfortable temperature, fully aware that she was being watched as she stepped in. The mirror quickly fogging up.

Back
Top Bottom