Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

(Hm...I need some ideas for my Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Group RP idea >_< )

"Good. Good." He said as he stood up and stretched before waving a goodbye to all the other brothel girls. Taking Sapphire out into the open, he turned and looked to her as they began to walk out of town. "So whats with the get up? You don't look as witchy as before. Why is that?" He said as he put his hand on her head. "Your hat's gone and now all your hair can be seen. Oh no!" He teased playfully. "By the way...you think you could teach me some of that witchery stuff? It'd do good in my mercenary career."

She gave him a look as they walked along and he peppered her with questions about her new look. Seemed like he liked the old one better. And what was with the comment about her hair? She wanted to answer him but he kept asking questions so, finally, she stopped him and looked at him.

"I changed because the next town we'll come to is much closer to the border and mostly humans live there. Also, being a little less conspicuous in a town like that is helpful. The hat was a dead give-away, so I changed it. And as for you learning witch craft...I'm not licensed to do such things. And anyway, there's a test to find out if you have the right spirit for it..."

"Spirit shmirit. I have all the capabilities! Watch this!" He said before taking up some grass into his his hands, a large amount that would cover his whole hand as he grasped it. Holding it behind him, he smiled to her cockily before popping open the flask of alcohol he had and let it slowly drizzle out onto the grass. He was going to use science to imitate witchery. Then, he began to create some sparks by reflecting light off of some of his armor to burn the alcohol until it turned into fire.

"Aha!" He said as he held the fireball out to her and he smirked. "How's this for the capabilities huh?" He said before the fire rose up his arm. He began to flail around and panic before he began to stop drop and roll. When he stood up, he looked at his arm with a wary look and sighed. It was charred black and the clothes there were either tinted black or just burnt off.

"See, this is why we test you. And while that's an impressive way of starting yourself on fire, it's not really a secret art," she said, coming close to him. She motioned for him to hold up his arm and then chanted a little something, her hands glowing as they hovered over his arm. In the space of a few seconds his skin was completely healed and cleaned and the clothes he was wearing were mended. "It's a question of what you can do with your spirit. And while you're eager to learn...I'm not sure if you have the patience for it."

He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "Patience is not my strong point...I'd rather rush into things head on and take them out when I can and as roughly as possible." He said smiling to her. "Of course...you would know about me being rough...wouldn't you?" He teased before getting up to walk away, laughing to himself. "Ah...if only I truly did have the patience to be that of a mage...I could go beyond God himself and claim my rightful spot!" He said mockingly, not really meaning that but only trying to sound like a corny villain.

A rather bland look from Sapphire greeted his comment about her knowing how he was rough. If she thought she was going to have to deal with these kinds of jokes, she would have just said no to him. She got out her mini broom and made it full sized, tapping his head with the handle. "Too bad it'll never happen then," she said with a smirk. A simple spell and she was floating on the broom. "I don't suppose you'd want to fly?"

"I was just joking." He said as he rubbed the top of his head where she tapped him. "Don't get so worked up over it haha." Watching her begin to float in the air on the broom, he thought about it for a moment before smiling and shaking his head. "Nope. Not really. Though...if you've got room for two on that broom, I wouldn't mind you giving me a ride." He winked to her before he reached up and grabbed the broom, but didn't attempt to jump onto it until she allowed him.

"What, you think I'd let you try to fly on your own after I just saw you light yourself on fire?" She teased, lowering her broom so he could get on. "Of course I meant I'd give you a ride. And we'll probably make better time this way. Get on, and hold on to me, okay?"

"No problems there." He said as he hopped onto the broom and fell off. "Damn...not the same as a horse...too thin." He murmured as he jumped on it again, getting himself balanced before reaching over to hold his hands onto her hips. "Alright...I'm ready. Don't blast off suddenly cause I might just fall off...and you wouldn't want that to happen to me...would you?" He said with a cold sweat coming down the back of his neck as he laughed nervously.

"Well...maybe just once," she said, grinning as he held her. Sapphire chuckled and let them levitate for a few moments so he could get used to it. "Hold on tight." And then she picked up speed and gained altitude, flying over the tree tops and toward their destination.

Nathan held onto her hips tightly as he watched the scenery just fly by. "Glad we could do this now rather than before." He said sarcastically. "We could get to Yokai in two days if we went straight through like this at this speed!" He said happily as the scenery seemed to just leave them as they flew on.

"Yeah, well you were doing an awesome job of being an ass when I met you. So I didn't feel like helping you anymore than you really needed." The redhead kept them on course, flying straight toward their destination. She looked back at him and smiled. "But since you wanted to bring me breakfast..." Chuckling, she turned back around to make sure they didn't hit anything.

"Well I thought it was one of the least things I could do since I was already there and ate." He said as he continued to hold onto her, his body now against hers as his head laid on her back. "Let me know when we get there...alright? I'm gonna just...fall asleep on your back for a bit if thats okay with you Sapphire."

"Fair enough, I'll make it so you can't let go of me while you're sleeping." With that, she put a spell on his body so that he was bound to her, letting him just relax. The two of them flew through the sky and she went just a little faster. They were coming upon the next town just a few hours later.

Nathan could feel himself get bound to her as she did so, after she said that. He played a little trick on her and grabbed her breasts before he was bound to her body. "Heh...tricked you...now then..." He yawned before laying his head onto her back. "Good night then..." He said before falling asleep.

She blushed and groaned a little as he did so, letting him hold her that way because she didn't want to risk redoing the spell while she was flying. And so she flew all the way to the next city like that. She landed with him just outside of the limits and undid the binding spell before getting off. He fell before she could catch him, unfortunately. Served him right for pulling that stunt. She blushed again and put her broom away before kneeling down to wake him up.

Of course he woke up on the impact to the floor. He grumbled as he sat up and looked around, seeing they were in the town. "God what a wake-up call..." He murmured as he stood up and looked to her. "So...how'd you like the feel of my hands massaging you the whole ride huh? At least I dreamt I was massaging your breasts while I slept." He snickered.

She gave him a little nudge with her foot as he teased her about him groping her the whole way. "I felt like there was a pervert groping me the whole time," she said with a little smirk. "I guess I can't complain too much. It didn't hurt or anything. But try it again and you will," she said, giving him her hand to pull himself up. "All right. Time for a little break."

"Right! Time to hit the bro- Bar!" He said chuckling. "I'll be back to the inn in a bit alright? Pay for me!" He handed her the money before walking off, hopefully to get rid of her so he could get to the brothel. Hopefully she wouldn't catch that little slip up that he just said. "Cmon brothel girls...lets work some magic."

She tucked the money away and frowned. Her face went deadpan as she followed after him and snapping her fingers so he was frozen again. She stood in front of him with her arms crossed and shook her head. "You don't think you can fool me that easily, do you? Geez, what do you take me for?" She sighed and shook her head. "And after you made me promise." She grabbed him by the waist and dragged him toward the inn, paying for a room. This one was a little more expensive than the last, but it was bigger and had more amenities.

Once they were checked in, she dragged him back up to the room and tossed him down on the bed. "When will you learn?" she asked, taking the spell off of him as she sat down as well.

"Promise? Er...what promise?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head when he was freed. "Cmon now...Don't do anything rash alright? I was just heading to the bar! Really!" He said before sighing. "Meh...nevermind you can't be fooled." He said shrugging as he laid back on the bed. "We might as well go to sleep Sapphire. Since there's nothing else to do..." He kept one eye opened and looked at her, seeing if she would do something interesting with him, be it sex or another thing.

She frowned and looked down at him, her face coming closer to his, her bangs brushing against his forehead. "Who the Hell do you think I am?" she said, pushing a finger into his chest. "And for that matter, what do you think you're doing trying to lie to me?" She watched him, aware that he had one eye on her. "And don't think you're gonna get some, buddy." She sighed and sat back up. "You already lit yourself on fire. Maybe I'll consider it punishment enough." She put a spell on him to make sure he couldn't leave the bed and then started toward the bathroom.

"I need a bath. I'll let you go when you decide you can tell me the truth." She frowned and looked a little disappointed before she took off the dress and headed toward the bath.

Hearing her, Nathan tried to leave the bed but everytime he tried to get off, he just couldn't touch the ground. "Damn...what happens if I jump?" He tried to jump, but his feet were planted into the bed and he almost dislocated his legs. He fell to the ground, sighing as he patted the bed. "Damn girl...Fine...I'll tell you the truth when you get back out..."

It didn't take her long to bathe, but she sat in the water a little while longer to think over what had happened in the past few days. Her duty was to make sure that he killed the Yokai king, and she would do it no matter what. Yesterday, she didn't feel a bit sorry for his predicament, but now, she was feeling a little guilty. After all, he was just a pawn in the monarchs' plans. They were both using him to do their dirty work and she was helping him to do it. But what did that matter? It wasn't like he really cared about her. And he was only ever nice to her when he wanted something.

But he lied to her and this time it hurt. Why was that? The only thing that was different between them was the fact that they'd slept together. He would probably get caught after killing the king if he didn't have her help--hell, he might get caught anyway. Chances are that Nathan Stone would die after this last job and a war would start between the two nations. Frowning, she thought back to the way he'd handled her the night before and how he'd been thoughtful the next day. And now this. What was the deal? Why did it matter if he was a liar? She just wouldn't trust him on his own...

Sighing, she got out of the bath and drained the water, rinsing herself and dressing once more. She dried her hair nicely and then came back to the room to find that he was still on the bed...sort of. Her head hurt, and she didn't much feel like putting up with him tonight, but she had to have an answer. "Well?"

"Well what?" He murmured. He knew she wouldn't be happy even if he did tell the truth about how he felt about her. She just wants to hear what she wants to hear, not what the truth is...at least...thats what he thought. Sighing, he looked to her gently. "Okay Sapphire...you want the truth...? I was heading to the brothel. I won't lie to you. Not anymore." He looked her in the eyes now. "But truth is, I care for you, as a partner, as a friend, and maybe even more, even if I don't show it. We've only known each other for about three days from all that I remember. If you were to die, I would take your place. If you were to be exiled, I would take your place. If you were to be sold into slavery or something else that you wouldn't want, I would take your place...without a doubt or hesitation or a second thought. Want to know why?" He got up and looked at her. "Because...I..." He turned red...He was having trouble getting these words out. "I...like you...a lot. I don't know why I do...I just really like you...It started the day you first impersonated being my wife..."

Back
Top Bottom