Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nod his head and smiled looking at the captin. "Good call" he tells him as he got on the boat as well.

"Come on man, you want to get settled in before you try and take on that Minx." Loradin clasped Damion on th eback and brought him up the ramp to the ships main deck. " This way I'll show you to your quarters." Loradin showed Damion to a small room big enough for him and maybe one companion.

Jessica followed him behind walking at a slower place. Making her way towards the ship she grinned "oh baby you mister ship are in my gentle hands now" she purred walking towards the others in a happy strut "nice ship captain.. Can't wait to fiddle with it" she looked towards the elf and human " is all you do seduction and sex?" she laughed before walking up into the ship

"Excelent quarters" he told the captin as he looked around. He placed his guns down on a desk and got back up to greeting the rest.

"No, I do plenty of teasing too." Luna answered with a smile and wink as she obediently swaggered to the Captain's Quarters.

"She does, he told Jessica as he clears his throat. He see her walk to the captin's quartes as decides to relax on the deck.

"Well crew you have your orders, Now if you'l excuse me, I have some discipline to take care of." Loradin disappeared into his cabin behind Luna. once in side his lips flew to hers his tongue delving deep into her mouth and his hand coming to rest on her nipple rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

Luna hand splayed herself on his desk in a seductive pose, and was surprised by the sudden jump. She pushed him off of her and laughed, "Whoa there sailor! Looks like someone must have had a celibate week!"

"You have no Idea, now do as your captain commands, on the bed now, you must be disciplined for your actions of the day." his eyes glowed a bit as he started to undo his belt

She stood up and got in his face, "Oh, look who thinks he's so high and mighty!" She whipped the belt from him and wrapped it around her shoulders, "Look at me, Captain Loradin, I never get laid in town so I do booty calls from my subordinates." She said in a playful, mocking voice, hoping to egg him on.

"Hmmm, so you are still that horny Minx of an Elf I hired on three years ago." He eyes began look past the body of his first mate and once again saw the woman he desired after for so long.

She whipped the belt around his neck and pulled him closer, "Do you think I'll ever change?" She asked him rhetorically with an arched eyebrow.

Loradin, leaned in from the belt around his neck and gave Luna a soft kiss on the lips, his hands bringing her closer to him her form, close to his. The bulge in his crotch apparent from her actions.

Walking down towards the engine she hummed a little tune. Jessica reached the engine room and walked into it. She instantly gasped at the size. Jessica smirked and sighed "just the size of you could get me off wow..." she purred grabbing her tools as she started to tinker with the controls.

"Mmmm," She broke the kiss, "Long day tomorrow, hmm?" She asked in a whisper, pressing her forehead against his chest.

Damion decided to take a tour of the ship as well. Passing the rooms he passed along the way he notice the engine room door was opened. he heads on in and see Jessica tinkering with the controls. "Having fun?" he asked and smiled seeing how happy she was finding this room.

"Mmmm, more crew hunting tomorrow then. I know a couple people, I'm sure they could be of assistance..." She told him, her fingers now doing little dances on his broad chest and shoulders.

"hmmm, well until then shall we get back to your punishment." A sly look in his eyes as his hands found her nipples again and her pussy, rubbing it slowly but with delicate precise motions.

She giggled and licked her lips, "So handsy...and if I deny your punishment, Captain?" She asked him.

jokingly he stated in a stoic voice, "Then the beatings shall continue until morale improves." Loradin started laughing hard as he started to kiss Luna again his lips lightly brushing over her neck, slowly as he breathed hot air out and onto her nape.

"Oh really, you're saying I'll be punished more if I deny you now?" She asked, swinging her head and giggling at the feeling of him breathing on her.

Luna was still for a second, then slapped his hand away with a big grin, "Sounds good to me." She backed away from him, her pretty much transparent silk nightgown flowing about her as she walked to the doorway. She opened it and spun around beneath the arch, "I'll see you another time then, Captain." With a wink, and slowly closed the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom