Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica jumped up dropping her tools "huh? Oh yeah it's amazing the engine is sexy" she smirked her voice seductive, not that she noticed it being too interested in the engine at the time. "Don't you think so?" she purred her green eyes staring at him.

"Yeah, I do" he said as their eyes locked each other. "I'm Damion, nice to meet you" he said, "May I have your name?" he had to admit to himself, Luna wasn't the only cute girl on here.

Loradin, made him self decent again and started to walk about his ship, hearing a conversation in the engine room decided to enter.

"Ahhh, she's a beauty isn't she Jessica?" his voice was soft and kind.

Luna flopped onto her bed, facefirst, almost wanting to scream. The endless battle between the devious joy of teasing and leaving people hanging, and the carnal pleasure of putting out. It would be worth it though, in the end. She tried to go to sleep, eventually doing so, two fingers inside of herself.

She smirked "yes she is and my name is Jessica Von Cinclare your ship has been well taken care of" she purred lower as she spoke. She then stroked the side of the panel smirking

"She has, I should know I was the one that built her, and designed her entire hull, and her core." Loradin stepped over the control panel and read out the readings to himself. "you'll be ok Ashlin, you'll always be ok, as long as you are in my hands."

She stood up and looked over at the captain " she is in good hands trust me... I'll take the bullet to the head if I brake her" said Jessica in a serious tone "so mr captain... Where are my quarters?" she continued wrapping one hand around her waist looking up at loradin in a pleased stare. She was very happy that this ship was well looked after.

"I do have to admit, this is really a fine ship." Damion said looking at the controls. He could tell that is ship could lead to a big adventure. When Jessica asked where her quarters are, he replied, "Next to mine."

Jessica smiled and looked at Damion "Would you be able to show me? I have no idea where I'm going" she said softly leaning down putting each individual tool back into her side satchel before placing it back onto her side. She stretched her arms up high "I think I might sleep in the ship to lazy to go home now that its freezing outside and my kid brother blew up my jacket in one of his stupid experiments" she growled before walking ahead of him.

Damion chuckled a bit as he walks with her. He shows her his room then hers which was right next to his. "So, tell me about yourself" he said to Jessica wanting to more more about her.

She leaned back against her doorframe "Well for starters I have a father and 6 younger brothers" she started to say "I love engineering and being a sloth if I dont get my sleep I rage at any living creature. I learned the hard way on living because I'm the only one that works in my family... Other then that there is really not that much to tell" she looking straight at him and smiled "So what about you? Why are you at this ship and such?" she crossed her arms under her breasts looking at him inquisitively.

"Me, I was born an only child. My mom and dad tought me all I know about being a Healing Sage. The were soon killed by assassians and I had to fend on my own. I soon spent a few years learning how to master a gun and I got my revenge on the ones who kill my parents." he sighs and looks up. "As for me being here. I over herd you and the horny Elf about sailing out of here. I often wonder what kind of world was out there" he sailes and blushed seeing her breasts over her arms.

Jessica chuckled "Yes she is a horny one.." she walked closer to him peering at his face "aww someones blushing" she laughed softly. Jessica had this thing with people she could flirt talk laugh and even act shy but she always had her walls up.

"Me...blushing?" Damion said trying to play it cool. He took a breath, but the blush was still there. If he had to choose, he would probbly do Jessica first...then Luna. "Well, I do have to admit. You are very cute" he tells her before leaning with her against the doorframe.

"heh thanks..." She purred trying to flirt with the man infront of her. She mover her foot so it was touching the wall to give her support "so.. luna is in the other room why don't you go get your share? The captain is done with her" she smirked at him.

He chuckled seeing that she was flirting with him. There was only one thing he could do at a time like this: flirt back. "I would, but I think I hear her snoring" he responded and soon caressed her cheek. "If I want to pleasure a hot girl, I prefer her to be awake" he said and winked at her.

Jessica decided to go along with it and pull his strings. Leaning closer to Damion, she placed a hand on his chest running her index finger downwards "I'm guessing its much more.." jessica leaned up to his ear and purred "pleasurable.." at this point her plan could go two ways she can deny him rights or pull his string along while they were on the ship.

He a good lok at all of her he got closer to her. "Maybe...you never know" He whispered back to Jessica before blowing a nice cool breeze in her ear. He could probbly tell she'll might pull him along. He did wanted to do her, but he can wait. He notice her hand on his chest so he countered by putting his hand on her hip.

"Maybe I might.. looks like you may not know..." her warm breath blew into his ear before leaning down and blowing onto his neck. She noticed the hand on her hip so she snakily moved her hand down to his belt putting her finger through the loophole on the belt "and maybe if you buy me a drink or if we find the captains secret stash you may know what will happen next" she smirked.

He was loving how this flirt war was going. He admits that she was really good at this. He felt closer as she did that. "Finding something like that would be too easy for me. Besides, you're proving to be quite the challenge, not to mention a great catch" he replied. It was his turn, so he gently brushed his free hand across her breastsbefore holding on to her other hip. He leaned forwared to make their eyes lock on and their noses touch.

She smirked before placing the other hand on his shoulder "Of course.. I'm a tease... Don't think you be winning me that easy big boy" she purred staring straight into his eyes. Her body moved swaying lightly she was starting to get a little awkward with the situation at hand but she was pressing on forward.

He couldn't help but chuckle at that comment. He knew she was right, but what fun would it been if she gave in too quickly. "It doesn't have to be easy, but I will win you Jessica" he replied. He soon started to move with her as if the were dancing. Their bodies that close and their eyes lock was truely something. His hands begen rub up and down her hips as they continued this flirtatious dance. He wondered what her next move would be and how to counter.

'hmm... I wonder..' she thought pulling their lower halves closer together to they were almost grinding she knew that it was getting his attention in this flirting war. Jessica then snaked her hand up under his shirt and as she smirked she ran two fingers across his left nipple "I will win this war Damion..." she purred into his ear seductively.

He felt her grinding against him. it was a turn on, but if he showed that it is, then he'll loose. He just smiled and chuckled at this until he felt her toying with his chest. 'Oh...she's good' he thought and smirked at her. "Sorry but it'll be my victory Jessica. Whatever move you do, I can as well, if not more" he whispered in a romantic tone. Being that it was his tuurn, He fires back by letting his hand go under her shirt and massages her right breast. As his fingers teased her right nipple, he lightly brushed his lips against her. This will be a long war, no doubt about it.

She growled in playfulness "two can play it that way boy" she learned down onto his neck nipping at it while the hand that was on his pants went behind to smack him ass in a playful way. 'keep going you've almost broke him....' she thought as it was only a matter of time before she would break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom