Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and the Thief (Lord Dakol and Seraphine Light)

Talia smiled when the woman returned and told them they could go see Diane. She started towards the glass staircase, eyes wide at the beauty of it. It wasn't long before they were before her and she kept close to Lucius. Sure, she had been very excited to meet the woman, but Talia was shy by nature and she was now feeling a bit nervous at meeting such an important person. Lucius said he trusted Diane, trusted her enough to let her know Talia's true identity.

The Princess bit her lip and shied away behind Lucius, looking at the floor before they actually reached Diane. "Lucius...what if she dislikes me?" she whispered. She had an image of Seraphine in her head, the woman who'd seemed to dislike her on first sight. She didn't like being disliked, and she truly hoped that Diane would be a kind woman that Talia could easily get along with.

Her eyes traveled down to Lob and she felt a little better. The young boy didn't seemed to have a worry in the world.

They made it to the top of the stairs, leading off into a short hallway with a single green door, and a sign that said: "Office of Senator Diane Partea".

Lucius stopped at the door and turned to Talia, lifting her chin up and kissing her softly. "I am positive you two will like each other," he whispered. He then turned back around and opened the door.

Inside, a large, clean room was seen. A line of perfectly done portraits of landscapes and ocean waves lined the walls, a single chair underneath each one. There was a desk at the other end of the room, nice and kept with documents, journals, and burned-out candles. Behind it, a wide window gave them a view of the entire city that stretched for miles. Sitting there was a woman that looked to be slightly older than Lucius, with long, smooth brown hair and soft golden eyes that looked up to see them. "Lucius..." she whispered, standing up to round about the desk. She wore a neat naval uniform, pressed and a dark blue, and a golden pin on her lapel. She walked towards Lucius brought him in for a loving hug.

Lucius returned the gesture, squeezing her tightly as his body shook gently. "I've . . . I've missed you..." he whispered, his voice breaking slightly. Diane smiled softly and kissed the top of his head. "And I've missed you. It's all right..." she soothed, then glanced at Talia.

"And who are you?" Diane inquired curiously as Lucius took a step back, wiping his eyes and taking a deep breath.

As they entered the room she looked around quietly, her eyes eventually falling on Diane. She stepped back a few steps as Diane embraced Lucius. She watched in awe at the display of emotion the two shared and she felt herself unable to look away. She hadn't seen Lucius greet anyone like that, and she was suddenly very curious as to their past together. Diane looked a little older then Lucius and she was wondering what their previous relationship was.

Her gazing was broken as the attention was turned to her. Diane spoke and Talia jumped in response. "My name is Talia, Ma'am..." she introduced softly. She made a small movement forward and held out a hand to the woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you..." she said softly. "Th-This is my first time to this lovely city and I must say it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen..." she said honestly, dropping her head in respect for the woman.

The Princess stood their quietly, waiting for a response from Diane. She clasped her hands in front of her as she waited, her stomach was doing flips and turns out of the nervousness she was feeling. She noticed Lucius had wiped his eyes. Had he been crying? Was he that incredibly happy to see her, that he was crying? She felt a small smile tug at the corners of her lips before she looked back to Diane. She hoped Lucius was right and that she would indeed get along well with Diane.

Diane tilted her head, puzzled. "Are you..?" she began, but stopped herself and smiled. She extended her hand and shook Talia's. "Thank you, Talia. It took four years to reach the beauty that Loiov is at right now. In fact, Lucius helped us in that regard," she explained.

"So, if I may ask . . . are you and Lucius together?" Diane asked, glancing at Lucius before looking back at Talia.

Just then, the door burst open, and young man rushed inside, holding a stack of papers. "I-I'm sorry, ma'am! One of the pipes broke outside and the flooding was outrageous. Please forgive my lateness," he said, running a hand through his short black hair.

"It is completely fine, Gregory. Leave the papers on the desk and please wait outside. You too, Lob," she instructed them. After they left, Diane turned to Talia. "Now, may I ask your business in Loiov, Princess Talia? I was told the King wouldn't allow you to leave the Empire."

She tilted her head slightly to the side when Diane started to ask a question but then stopped herself. She smiled however when she shook Diane's hand and then let her hands fall to her sides. "Lucius helped?" she grinned brightly, very happy to hear to fact. But the next question surprised Talia to the point where her eyes went wide and she looked to Lucius as if in question. She'd like to think that they were indeed together, for they acted like it, and he said he wished to be with only her. So in all thoughts, yes they were, but had anything official been made between them. She wasn't sure, she bit her lip and was suddenly relieved when someone burst through the door.

She stood quietly and watched, and as everyone but her and Lucius left Diane's office she felt herself tense. She already knew who she was. "M-My ..." she stopped, shook her head, cleared her throat and looked at Diane. "My father no longer holds power over where I go and what I do ma'am.." she said simply. "I'm here with Lucius. I am on a journey with him, and our journey brought us here...But I'd be very gracious if you let nobody from the Empire know of my whereabouts...I fear the consequences of my departure would cause a bit of a...riot..." she smiled slightly.

"How did you know who I was?" she asked curiously.

"Mhm, indeed. We had a bit trouble with the Jakorians two years ago. They threatened to sink Loiov, but Lucius convinced their leader to leave. To this day, he never let me know how he did it..." Diane replied thoughtfully, making a sidelong glance at Lucius, who coughed sheepishly. "It was nothing. The leader was easy to persuade."

When they were alone, Diane nodded slowly. "I see . . . I bet he would not. I met the King several years ago, and it is not an event I would wish on anyone," she said.

"Not many people have the name "Talia", Princess. And, if Lucius came here with you, then you are very important."

Talia laughed softly at the mention of Diane meeting her father. She also wouldn't wish the event on anyone, her father could be a horrible man. Honestly she couldn't remember a time that he'd ever shown her true affection or fatherly love. She frowned at her memories before looking back to Diane as she spoke. So her name was unique? She smiled.

"I wouldn't say I'm very important..." she laughed quietly and stepped towards Lucius again, grasping his hand. "I'm just another person...." she shrugged her shoulders. She smiled over at Diane and then looked at Lucius. "Well Lob said you wanted to see Lucius whenever he came here...If you'd like privacy I can go wait outside.." she offered softly, tilting her head slightly to the side at the idea. Her smile was warm and kind, nothing like her father. It was odd to think they were even related.

Diane nodded in understanding, then smiled. "No, it is fine. Lucius and I shall catch up later. For now . . . Gregory!" she called out, and the young man poked his head in. "Take Lucius and Miss Talia to their guest rooms . . . or is it "room"? Either way, please do so with haste," she said, chuckling as gestured for them to leave.

Lucius blushed slightly and pulled Talia along with her, following Gregory and Lob as they went back down the stairs. "Damion should be here..." he muttered softly. He would look for him tomorrow.

As they left the tower, they immediately made a left to a small, quiet building, with only a few people entering a leaving. Lob stopped at the door and grinned. "I'll see you two later. It's getting dark . . . g'night!" he exclaimed, waving goodbye to Talia and Lucius before vanishing.

"Your room is at the top left, first door on the right. There is fresh water available at all times," Gregory told them, then looked at Lucius. "Good night, Mister Lucius. I hope your stay is . . . satisfactory," he said with a pleasant smile before leaving them at the door.

She bit her lip and felt herself turn bright red at the mention of the rooms and then she looked towards Gregory and Lob. She followed silently as they headed to the guest quarters. She waved goodbye to Lob and then smiled at Gregory. Once they were alone she looked at Lucius.

"Are you ready to go to our room? Or was there something else you needed to do?" she asked in a whisper, her voice barely audible. Her cheeks were still bright red. She grasped his hand loosely as they stood before the building.

It was close to sundown, and her stomach had started to do nervous flips and twists, making her a little shaky as she waited for a response from her dear Lucius. She looked up at where they'd be staying and she leaned lightly against Lucius. Whether or not he had more to do she wanted to see their room, so she gently tugged him up to where Gregory had said their room would be and she opened the door, stepping in silently.

Of course, Lucius needed to find Damion in order to start on their mission to find his people, but to him, what was about to happen was much more important. "No, we have plenty of time..." he replied, seeing her nervousness and excitement. He was gently pulled up the stairs until they reached their room, in which he stepped in after her.

The room was bigger than the one at Daka's Inn, with a bigger bed with neatly done sheets, with two dividers, and the clear pipe running under the floor and up the wall to stop at a metal bowl. Lucius looked around for a moment, attempting to ignore the sexual tension in the room at that moment. His body heat grew considerably as he took off every piece of armor, and slipped out of his boots before he turned to Talia, taking a tentative step forward. He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her close enough for their lips to barely touch. "Are you sure about this..?" he asked, although he knew the chances of her saying "no" was incredibly slim.

Talia loved the room, it was very nice and seemed perfect for them to stay in. But as she looked around she couldn't help but glance over at Lucius. He was taking off his armor and it made her skin crawl in anticipation. Quietly to removed her satchel and her shoes before turning to find him taking her lightly by the waist. The Princess held her breath as his lips moved closer, barely touching her own, his question made her think for a moment, even though she already knew the answer. It was hard to speak when she finally did, and the answer came out as a barely audible whisper," Yes..." Her voice shook, for she was indeed getting a bit frightened.

But her lips closed the small space between them and danced along his own, tasting his sweet lips and tongue as she wrapped her arms around his neck. This was it. She was going to give her all to Lucius, and even though it scared her senselessly, she was ready and she was willing. She wanted it. She wanted him, and she wanted him to have her only true treasure. The only thing her father and Marcus hadn't been able to take from her. Her innocence, and she wanted to give it to Lucius.

As soon as the Princess spoke that single, solitary word, Lucius' heart sped up rapidly. It was barely heard, but it turned into a million other words that he could understand: they both wanted each other, and there was nothing in their way.

He let out a relieved sigh of pleasure as she kissed him, the act of affectionate meaning so much more now as he kissed her back, brushing his lips against hers. His passion slowly became stronger, burning with an intensity even he didn't he had. His teeth nibbled upon her lower lip as he pushed her backwards until her legs hit the edge of the bed, causing her to lay back as slid his knees on the sheet, crushing his lips on her own. His hands automatically gathered a fistful of her dress, bunching it up as he pulled it along her legs, exposing them once more. His knee pushed against her thigh, tongue sliding from his mouth to glide along her lips, asking for entrance.

~​

Gregory strode down the walkway, his posture became straightened and less nervous. His hand trailed along rail, feeling the cold steel of the bar. Black smoke trailed off his shoes as the color of his eyes turned into that of a dark, bloodied red. Turning a corner, a small smirk extended on his face and a light chuckle left his throat. "Hehe . . . Welcome to Loiov . . . Luke..." he whispered, disappearing into the lowering darkness of the sunset.

She gasped as she felt her legs hit the back of the bed, and she slowly let herself fall back, her lips never leaving Lucius'. Her lips parted eagerly as she felt the air hit her exposed legs. Her hands traveled to his hair and her fingers slid easily through the soft strands of hair. "Lucius..." she whispered, breathless as she pulled away for air, but it didn't last long for her lips quickly were back on his, her tongue sliding over his passionately. Her hands moved down his chest to pull at the lip of his shirt, which she quickly discarded over his head, her hands spreading out over the now bare flesh.

He was so warm, so welcoming. Her heart was threatening to jump out of her chest with every passing moment. She pulled him down closer to her so she could press up against him, her skin warming at the touch of his body, even through her own dress. Her cheeks had broken out into a flush of red as she pulled away from him, laying back beneath him, her breathing heavy, and her eyes dazed.

Lucius tugged her dress upwards, revealing her tanned thighs and the underwear that covered her most precious treasure. He looked at the panty-covered area; this is what he had been wanting for days, and now he would finally be able to taste her, be inside her. God, the wait was horrendous. However, he knew he must take this slow.

Sliding his hands up, pushing her dress even more to touch her taut stomach, his hands placed themselves upon her breasts, squeezing and groping them tenderly through the fabric as he leaned down and kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth and tasting her as he moaned gently.

As she felt him looking at her most tender areas she bit her lip nervously, but then his hands moved to her breasts and her breath hitched in her throat, a gentle moan filling the room around them. His lips found hers and she pushed up against him, increasing the pressure he was placing against her breasts. The moan that left his lips made her shiver and it suddenly became almost difficult to breath through the passion that surrounded them.

She slid her hands down his chest till they danced along the top of his pants, her fingers sliding beneath the pants to gently and cautiously slide them down little by little.

It was fairly easy to pull his pants down, and Lucius froze for a split second, feeling her fingernails trailing along his skin, causing him to moan into her mouth. He broke the kiss, panting lightly as he kissed a trail on her flesh, starting at her jaw and working his way down until he arrived at the hem of her dress. His teeth tugged at the top of her dress, pulling it down as his hands rubbed her breasts affectionately until they helped his teeth, pulling her dress down enough to expose her beautiful, pert breasts and stiff nipples.

"Ah..." he breathed out in excitement, the erection in his pants getting harder and longer. His left hand grabbed her breasts, kneading the flesh under his fingers, rubbing her nipple and gently tugging on it as he leaned further down and wrapped his lips around her other nipple, suckling on it gently, his tongue brushing against the hard nub.

Once his pants were off she felt his underwear beneath her hand, and what laid their made her gasp. Sure, she knew what the male anatomy looked like, but it was completely different to touch it, to feel its warmth, length, and hardness. The Princess ran her fingers along the bulge gently, but she didn't get far for she felt his kisses move from her lips down her neck until he was tugging on her dress, exposing her breasts to him. Her nipples were hard, and clearly expressed her intense arousal.

She moaned as his lips wrapped around one of her nipples, her falling to her sides, clutching the bed sheets as her eyes slid shut in pure bliss. The sucking and brushing of his mouth and tongue against her nipple made her shiver. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs and soon her hands reached for his erection once more, grasping it as her hands slid off his underwear. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, warmth on warmth. "Lucius.." she moaned softly, her teeth biting at her bottom lip as she fought to control the pleasure he was causing her. From just that? She couldn't even begin to think what the big event would be like.

While Lucius was intent on pleasing her all he could, his tongue working slowly yet purposefully as his lips finally tasting an intimate part of her flesh, he let out a sharp moan of pleasure and briefly let go of her breast as her hands gently rubbed the erection underneath his underwear, quivering and throbbing at her touch. When she finally exposed his stiff manhood, the large cock beating against her hand. "Argh, Talia..." he groaned, tilting his head back.

He then recovered and leaned back down, vigorously sucking on her breasts, teeth nibbling on it and tugging it upwards for just a moment before letting go. Despite how good it felt to have his erection in her hand, he reluctantly slid down, his cock sliding from her grasp as his lips met her inner thighs. He kissed her inner flesh lightly and teasingly, kissing another trail up until they reached her underwear, where he then breathed hotly on her soaked underwear, then proceeded to kiss a trail down her other leg.

Talia liked the feel of his erection in her hand, it was hot and hard, and it made her pleasure grow. She whimpered softly when it was slipped from her grasp as he moved down her body. But when his lips pressed against her leg, kissing and trailing up till they reached her core she held her breath, her eyes wide as she felt shivers slide along her back. His lips continued however down her other leg and she whimpered again, her eyes closing as she pressed her head back into the bed. "Lucius..." she cooed, her hands placed on his head, her fingers lightly pressing against his hair.

The Princess' dress was already bunched up at her waist and she easily reached down, grabbing it and sliding it up and off her body without disrupting Lucius' movements. She felt exposed as she felt the cool air hit her almost bare body, but she ignored it, staying silent as her cheeks turned red again. She still wore her underwear, but that all, and after a few moments she looked down at Lucius and his lips against her legs. She had to assure herself that she wasn't dreaming.

Lucius was greatly enjoying her innocent reactions and the way she whispered his name. It took every ounce of him to continue his teasing and not get to the main course. Sliding his lips up, they lightly grazed her underwear, breathing upon them until he stopped moving. Both hands reach up and grabbed the sides of her underwear, rolling them down her legs, gently and deftly sliding them off to expose her moist lips. He gently bit his lower lip, glancing up at her and smiling slightly. He briefly slid back up and kissed her lovingly before going back down, placing his hands on her thighs, he eased her legs apart to give him better access.

With a shaky breath of anticipation, Lucius went close and stroked her wet lips with his tongue, tasting her juices. A great shiver went down his back and a moan left his lips. She tasted absolutely perfect...

She tensed when she felt her underwear gently slid from her body, leaving her at long last, completely exposed to Lucius. Her Lucius. Her wonderful, brave, and caring Lucius. She watched him carefully and as he moved up and kissed her she smiled against his lips. She was so insanely happy. Never before had she felt so blissful. Slowly he moved back down, lightly pressing her legs apart, and her eyes widened when she realized why.

"Oh my-" she was cut off as her body tensed at the sudden pleasurable shiver. The feel of his tongue as it slid across her wet, swollen lips, made her want to cry out. His moan intensified her pleasure and she found herself breathing heavily as she waited for more. More of him. She could get addicted to his touches, his strokes, everything he did made her feel the most intense pleasures. "Lucius...don't...stop..." she whispered, her cheek pressing into the bed as she turned her head.

As his tongue slid up with a gentle flick in the air, he stopped for a moment as his eyes took her in, and he realized something: her voice, eyes, face, her personality, and her naked flesh . . . was incredibly, unfathomably . . . perfect. Just then, he couldn't see how he was satisfied with any other woman in his life before. Lucius wanted Talia, not just until they finished their mission and defeated her father . . . but for the rest of his life, however long that might be.

Shaking himself from this startling and pleasing thought, he leaned back in and stroked her lips continously, wanting to taste more as his nose pushed against her supple flesh. His lips went just slightly above her lips until he found her clit, and brushed his tongue across it before he began suckling on it, beating against it with his tongue.

Her back arched slightly at the continuous strokes of his tongue and then she moaned, rather loudly, when he found her clit, his tongue beating against it pleasurably as he sucked on it. "Lucius!" she cried out, her hands gripping the sheets to the point that they wrinkled. Pleasure just seemed to build up inside her, and she found it impossible to control. She was just overcome. How had she managed to wait this long for him? How was it possible? How could she have not known of such a pleasurable thing.

The image of Marcus flitted into her mind and she bit her lip. He'd almost taken her the night before they ran away together. He'd almost taken her only treasure from her. And she was sure he wouldn't have made it pleasant. But Lucius, her loving and tender Lucius did, he made her skin burn with so much intensity. She never wanted him to leave her. If he ever did, she'd surely wither away and die with no more happiness in her life.

It was becoming to much, she wanted more, his pleasant touches were becoming like a tease, a tease for something that she knew would have to be better. Her moans became frustrated whimpers for more.

His eyes flickered up in surprise as Talia cried out his name. That simple action made his cock throb in excitement. Then, sliding his hands from her thighs to her lips, he used the tips of his fingers to slowly spread the folds. He let go of her clit for a single moment as he looked at her pink, wet insides. "Mmgh . . ." he groaned, and glided his tongue against the soaking wetness, tasting her more as the tip of his tongue teasing the tight hole that was her virgin pussy. It lightly eased his tongue in, curling it as he slipped inside a bit and began to suck fiercer, and his nose managed to massage her swollen clit.

After a few more wriggling seconds, he took his tongue out and placed his index finger at the entrance of her tight hole. He then slowly pushed it inside, grunting gently at what little space there was.

Her moans didn't seem to end, the soft whimpering sounds just growing in intensity as he continued. It certainly couldn't get better...No she was wrong. It just did. His tongue slipped into her and she shivered. "Oh Lucius...oh.." she pressed her head into the bed, her breathing coming out ragged and shallow. Her body gave out a very obvious shudder as she was wracked with a sudden pleasurable wave more powerful then her others.

But even as she got used to his tongue it was gone, but what replaced it made her gasp. Her walls closed in on his single finger, tight around him. She was so tight, but so wet. She reached down, grabbing his chin to pull him up, while his finger remained inside of her. Her lips found his and pressed against them in a sudden movement. She moaned into his mouth as she slid her tongue over him, tasting him, tasting herself on his lips.

Back
Top Bottom