Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free Signature Banners - Photoshop CS5

RE: CS5 Signatures

Sinful, here's your signature with the new succubus picture you provided.

SinfulBlissSig.jpg

Here's the first draft for Doomcookie's sig. Hope you like it. Let me know what you like and don't like.

Doomcookie.jpg

wauw, these are really nice, can me get one too? U:

Redu said:
wauw, these are really nice, can me get one too? U:

Of course you can Redu. Just let me know what you're looking for. The more details you can provide the easier it will be for me and the more likely you are to like it.

Rapedoll said:
Did you ever get my PM I sent last week?
My most sincere apologies, Rapedoll. I did get your PM but then got busy trying to catch up with some RPs and... well, I forgot about your PM. But I did keep checking here to hear from you. lol. I PMd you back, by the way. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Cheers! :)

Well, i'm looking for something black/red gothic stuff... with a pretty puppet on, cause well, i AM the master of puppets after all~

Maybe with some strings and well, a pretty puppet.

Redu said:
Well, i'm looking for something black/red gothic stuff... with a pretty puppet on, cause well, i AM the master of puppets after all~

Maybe with some strings and well, a pretty puppet.

Sounds very doable, Redu. I'll get to work on it soon. You have one person ahead of you. :)

*licksss*

I love it :D you did a red ass .... I mean a bad ass job, thank you!

Hi I've never really asked this before and if I don't like it I"m sorry T_T but I really want a different siggy. I like the size you do yours in and well the only thing that I would want is purple and blues maybe a moon or rose. I hope this works but I'm really sick of my current one it just sucks to me T_T (Did it myself)

I would like to apologize for my delay in getting to some of the signature banner requests. I recently had some trouble with my hard drive getting zapped by lightening and had to replace it. So, I'm having to reinstall all of my software and get everything set back up the way I like it. You haven't been forgotten though. I will get to your signature banners ASAP. I promise, so please keep an eye on this forum since I'll be posting pictures of the signature banners here for your approval.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Corvus.

Oooo... So I tried to get you to do this on yahoo but my internet went crappy... So here it is. If you still do them that is my dear.

I dont have any pictures picked out....
But. I would like something kind of dark, elegant and submissive like.
Showing a man controlling the woman in a way?
I would like it to say
"Submissiviness is what I do"

Loveme said:
Oooo... So I tried to get you to do this on yahoo but my internet went crappy... So here it is. If you still do them that is my dear.

I would like it to say

I can do that. What colors would like to see used?

And to NightRose. My apologies. I had some nasty computer issues and was unable to reload my Photoshop until just recently. I haven't forgotten your sig and I'll get to work on it very soon.

MrCorvus said:
Loveme said:

I would like it to say

I can do that. What colors would like to see used?

And to NightRose. My apologies. I had some nasty computer issues and was unable to reload my Photoshop until just recently. I haven't forgotten your sig and I'll get to work on it very soon.

Thanks I grateful your even willing to do it

I love it!!!! Oooo!!!

-licks and hugs-

thank you sooo much! <3
one thing. Could you make the background darker besides being white or would it be too much trouble?

Okay... LoveMe: I reworked yours a little to compensate for a darker background. I had to change out one of the pictures because I couldn't get it to blend with the dark background and still look good. So... tell me what you think

LoveMe2.jpg

NightRose / Shards of Roses:

I completely reworked yours. I thought my first attempt at yours was pretty plain looking. Tell me what you think of this one:

ShardsofRoses.jpg

Omg!!! Yay!!! Thank youu so much.

I an forever indebted to you <3

oh yes I have to say both looked amazing and thank you for changing it up. I was so sick of a plain name and it seemed you had the same idea ;)

Back
Top Bottom