Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free Signature Banners - Photoshop CS5

RE: CS5 Signatures

Redu, I owe you an apology. I was out of commission for a while when my computer was acting all screwy and when I came back, I didn't scroll up far enough to see that I owed you a signature as well. I noticed it last night after a more thorough check of this thread and... well, what do you think?

Redu.jpg

Hehe no worry, and many many many many thousands thanks for it, i love it~

Aww... thank you Darkangel. I've gotten a little bitter since my first one (yours), so if you ever would like me to freshen yours up a bit, add some pizazz... just let me know. :D

Bump with a request....... hehehe.....

If you could make one for me that says:
Deep Submission, Complete Trust, Darkest Desires (along with my username, obviously, somewhere) that would be awesome. I'm digging the red colors, so the same color scheme would be fabulous. As for images, something where perhaps the girl's hair is being gripped and she's in a submissive position to her Master would be more than swoony. Anyway, if you could make me something along those lines, I'd be forever grateful. You have a lot of talent for this and I feel the need to show it off for you. :)

<33333

darkangel76 said:
Well, I <3 your sigs. And the idea of being able to rotate through some depending on my mood is rather appealing. :)

Well, I'm flattered. And just because I've posted all the other signatures that I've made on this thread... here's the new one I made for you.

DarkangelII.jpg

Oh, my. these things are fantastic. If you are still taking requests then I would love to see what you could come up with for me. If you're too busy then I completely understand but I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope to hear something back.

Now then, in case you aren't too busy, I should go ahead and tell you what I am hoping for... For colours, I am thinking that purples, black, greys, and white would be the best way to go. You can feel free to add a little red if you'd like as well; I'll leave that one up to the artist.

Pictures... pictures... http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Mallkior_DeRathe/Drow.jpg
If you are able to shrink that down and use it in the banner then that would be great. You could put that off to the right and my name and text to the left. If you can't work with that then try my avatar or try finding a good male drow picture of your own. After seeing your work, I'll trust your judgement.

For text, I have a few things that you might be able to use. My favorite is "The only real difference between an ally and an enemy is that one deserves a quick death." Sadly, I don't think that it will easily fit into one of these banners so let me give you a back-up saying just in case. "Your closest friend is your most dangerous enemy." That still might be a little long even... Oh boy; my banner is gonna be a bitch. Let me grab you one last quote, hm? Just in case you actually bother yourself with this. "Live by your wits, Die by another's..." There. If the other two won't fit, that one should.

For the text, I'd like something elegant. It doesn't have to be too flashy or anything special; just something with a little more character than basic times new roman or another simple text.

Mallkior De said:
Oh, my. these things are fantastic. If you are still taking requests then I would love to see what you could come up with for me. If you're too busy then I completely understand but I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope to hear something back.

Now then, in case you aren't too busy, I should go ahead and tell you what I am hoping for... For colours, I am thinking that purples, black, greys, and white would be the best way to go. You can feel free to add a little red if you'd like as well; I'll leave that one up to the artist.

Pictures... pictures... http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Mallkior_DeRathe/Drow.jpg
If you are able to shrink that down and use it in the banner then that would be great. You could put that off to the right and my name and text to the left. If you can't work with that then try my avatar or try finding a good male drow picture of your own. After seeing your work, I'll trust your judgement.

For text, I have a few things that you might be able to use. My favorite is "The only real difference between an ally and an enemy is that one deserves a quick death." Sadly, I don't think that it will easily fit into one of these banners so let me give you a back-up saying just in case. "Your closest friend is your most dangerous enemy." That still might be a little long even... Oh boy; my banner is gonna be a bitch. Let me grab you one last quote, hm? Just in case you actually bother yourself with this. "Live by your wits, Die by another's..." There. If the other two won't fit, that one should.

For the text, I'd like something elegant. It doesn't have to be too flashy or anything special; just something with a little more character than basic times new roman or another simple text.

Hey there, Mallkior. Here's what I came up with based on your requests:

Mallkior.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Oh, that is better than what I was actually hoping for. I was afraid that I hadn't really given you enough to work with but you didn't disappoint in the least.

Thank you very much, MrCorvus. I tried making my own banner but it was so bad that I didn't even bother sticking it in my signature.

Oh these are fantastic. I'll probably hit you up for one once I find my niche here and actually earn the ability to have a signature. Provided that you are still taking requests then, of course.

Asmodeus said:
Oh these are fantastic. I'll probably hit you up for one once I find my niche here and actually earn the ability to have a signature. Provided that you are still taking requests then, of course.

This a hundred times. I've done signatures and banners before but they weren't half as pleasing to the eyes as your work.

@ Asmodeus and Predatory Fantasia - Thank you both for the kind words. Of course I would be happy to make a signature banner for either of you if you would like. Just feed me the details you're looking for and I'll do my best. Predatory, I love your avatar. That's just gorgeous.

Thank you, though I can't take credit for it. It's just an image that I happened upon on photobucket and thought that it was a very fitting avatar for my username here. As for details, I will mull it over for a day or two and see if I can find some more images like my avatar to use in the signature. I'm also not sure what words or phrases that I might want to include so I'll chew on that too.

Back
Top Bottom