Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free Signature Banners - Photoshop CS5

RE: CS5 Signatures

As someone who received a signature from the wonderful Corvus, I suggest more people go to him for signature ideas. The more he gets asked, the better his signature designs will get. I love mine and hope that others will love theirs. =]

I would love one, but I thought he would be swamped with people asking him. I do so hate to bother people

Hey there everyone. Sorry for my prolonged absence. I ran into a little snag with my internet provider and have only JUST managed to return. Those of you have requested a signature banner, rest assured that you have not been forgotten and I will be posting up some of my preliminary work for your review at my earliest convenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

Rapedoll, (and anyone else for that matter) if you would like a signature banner as well, please don't hesitate to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. :)

MrCorvus said:
Hey there everyone. Sorry for my prolonged absence. I ran into a little snag with my internet provider and have only JUST managed to return. Those of you have requested a signature banner, rest assured that you have not been forgotten and I will be posting up some of my preliminary work for your review at my earliest convenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

Rapedoll, (and anyone else for that matter) if you would like a signature banner as well, please don't hesitate to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. :)

thank you, I'll send you a PM very soon.

She beat me to the punch. Glad you liked it, Elizabeth.

LadyE.jpg

Hey you! I would love a banner with fairies on it, and if I could have an icon to go with it that would be amazing. I'd like to use it on E and BMR. I would love it to be sassy and sexy. Bright as well. Other than that... have fun and go wild? I also love pretty flowers. :)

Words: Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average oreo cookie.

If it's too long let me know.

Okay, I know this is not much different from the first one, but I did get the name spelled right this time ( >.< ) AND I slanted the eyes more to make them look meaner. The other set of eyes just wouldn't work... they looked crossed-eyed to me. See what you think and let me know, Nekro.

Nekrolisk88.jpg

MrCorvus said:
Okay, I know this is not much different from the first one, but I did get the name spelled right this time ( >.< ) AND I slanted the eyes more to make them look meaner. The other set of eyes just wouldn't work... they looked crossed-eyed to me. See what you think and let me know, Nekro.

Nekrolisk88.jpg

I think if you just get rid of the pupils it'd look like what i'm after actually.

Sinful, tell me your thoughts of my first draft of your sig. I have one other good succubus I could try if you don't like this one. If you have one in mind you'd like to use, let's hook up and swap ideas. Hope you like this.

SinfulBlissDraft.jpg

Nekro, how's this one? Better?
Nekrosilisk88.jpg

Those are super awesome, Corvus!!!

(psst... Nekros spells his name -- Nekrosilisk. You forgot 'si' before the 'l'. Eeeep. >.<)
Still awesome though!!! <3

Dangit! all the l's and i's close together.... hard to see. Thanks for the catch, DA, and the compliment. Already made the fix. Somebody check me and make sure I spelled his name right this time. Geez! >.<

Skelace, here's my first draft for you. I had trouble finding a picture of a western style gambling skeleton but I thought this one looked pretty cool. If you have a better picture you'd like to use, pass it along and I'll be happy to use it for you. Hope you like it. :)

Skelace.jpg

DoomCookie. I'm working on yours now. Unfortunately, the wording you're requesting on yours is waaaaaay to long. hehe. Very cool though. Take a look at some of the others I've done for an idea of what might fit. I have to compromise text size and banner size. I have to make the text big enough to read without wrapping around or filling up too much of the banner.
Here is the one I did for Swordsman. He liked it so I thought I'd post it here to share.

Swordsman2.jpg

I've decided on different words. <3

"Come fly away with me"

I figured it fit since I want a fairy set. :)

Nekro, glad you love it man.
Cookie... That will work beautifully... and unless I am mistaken, I believe you are next in line for a sig banner.

No problem. XD
Glad to have caught it for you.

All are AWESOME!!!!!! OH MY!!!! So many pretties... (and yes, I still want those stockings!!!!!). >.<

MrCorvus said:
Sinful, tell me your thoughts of my first draft of your sig. I have one other good succubus I could try if you don't like this one. If you have one in mind you'd like to use, let's hook up and swap ideas. Hope you like this.

SinfulBlissDraft.jpg
Looks good, Corvy. Can I see the other succubus you have before I make on the sig?

Sure thing, Sinny. lol ;) Here's the other one, but as you can see, she's more vertical so I had to really shrink her down and you still can't see all of her, which is why I opted for the other succubus. Let me know which you prefer, and like I said, if you find another succubus picture you prefer to use, just send my way and I'll be happy to apply it. :)

SinfulBliss2.jpg

I can also make a 3D graphic of a girl succubus or any other, of a girl laying down.. the back ground can be black so it you can put it on any back ground of your choosing.. I could even do the hair color and skin the way you want as well as the cloths .. or lack there of. .. just a thought if i could be of any help.

Back
Top Bottom