Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah pocketed his hand.
"Well then, Clara. I'm going to make the assumption from your looks, and the smell of sycamore tree sap, no?"
Jeez. Good sense of smell much?

"Yes. I am a ranger." Clara said, and then continued, "You do have a rather sharp sense of smell. Most that I meet do not have one as sharp." Clara could sell some of the sap on her hands, and reminded herself to wash it off in a steam later, and then collect some water. She rubbed her hands on her leggings, hoping to at least clean her hands up a small fraction of a bit.

Noah chuckled softly to himself.
"Only with eighteen years of training as an Assasin behind me, my dear. You pick things up, like sharpened senses. Though smell was always one of the best for me."
"So, what is a ranger doing out of her woods?"

An assassin. He would of have killed Clara before she pulled out her knife, it came to that. She was skilled with her bow, but melee combat was not one of her specialties. "I am replenishing supplies." She took off her quiver, showing it to this.. Noah, revealing the 3 arrows left. "I need more arrows, and other things."

Noah shrugged.
"If you need arrows, I'm your man. I can get you a good load for free. What else do you need?" he asked, before making a short whistle. His horse, pure black, came running to Noah's side.

He rummaged through the packs strapped to it's left flank, searching for something.

Ianic santered around to the back, when he saw Noah slip away and that dragonborn. He shifted his weight. Once again, the urge to steal came over him in waves. He walked back towards the front. He stopped within sight of Amoz. He had recently added contact poison to his water after Amoz broke his ribs, just in case. He hummed a little. He took out his flute and slumped against a wall. Then he played his town's Harvest song.

Clara raised an eyebrow. "Only a fool would reject charity, but a wise person would still consider the honesty of it.." Clara whispered. He was quite friendly. Could he be softening her up? She didn't know. But she would take the arrows anyway, as it would save her coins, and there is hardly any way they could be something other than an arrow. So, flipping a mental coin, and finding heads, she said, "I need some water... spices.. general tack items.."

Delshyk looked at Selphe and nodded. "Well, yes. It's not like normal speech. We all have the same thoughts, and they are fairly easy to understand. Look, if you want, I can try and show you how to talk with my wolves atleast." He smiled warmly, thenwent to stroke Kyshek's head. "It's alot easier to do it with my wolves. And since your raptorian it seems, it should be alot easier to do. Do you wish to try?"

Ianic glanced around the corner as he played. The man who had that card. That wierd card, was there. And... wolves. Ianic shivered. He did not like animals.

Amoz eyed Ianic suspiciously, but did nothing.

Noah grinned as he found his bundle of arrows, giving her the greater portion of them.
"Hear. I prefer throwing knifed to arrows anyways."
He rummaged through his pack again.
"Spices, yes," he said , tossing a small sack into the air. He turned as it landed in his palm, handing it to her.
"I'm not a stickler for cooking. I can show you a stream not far from here for water; it's spring fed."

Selphe smiled softly.
"Sure, I'd love to try."

Clara had just recently entered this part of the woods, and she didn't know where all the streams are, so why not? She pocketed the spices and shoved the arrows deep in the quiver, and said, "I would be glad to." Her blue eyes, which often glare at people in a cold slant, were softened slightly. What's the harm of this man? Assassin or no Assassin, he would not be able to kill me.

Ianic turned back around the corner. He couldn't steal with that dragonborn around, since he was spotted. He tucked his flute away. He saw a pile of wood, and his father's teachings of carving took over. He took on and sat one another. This should solve his restlessness. He pulled a push knife out and started stripping away the bark. Soon the form of an eleven lady began to take hold.

Delshyk felt eyes on his back, and 6 knives thudded into the ground infornt of Ianic. He stood quickly, drawing one of his large curved blades, the one he called his 'wave blade' and turned, looking at the exact spot where Ianic was. "Exactly who are you, and why are you staring at me?" In his other hand was a rather large knife, almost big enough to be considered a short sword. He sighed as the man turned the corner and went to retrieve his knives. After putting everything back in it's place, he bowed to Selphe. "Sorry about that." With a sharp whistle, Kyshek appeared. "Ready?"

Noah nodded and sent his horse off again, which seemed to disappear as soon as it had come. Noah smiled softly and led Clara off into the woods. He has visited Ilos plentiful times in his travels to know the area well.
--
He stopped along a small, quick running stream. He checked a few landmarks; a large oak tree and a boulder, to make sure it was the right place. He nodded in confirmation and turned to Clara.
"Yep. This is it."

Ianic stood up and dropped the carving. He looked back around the corner. "Relax," he said. "I was just being cautious of those beasts." He didn't mention recognizing him at the tavern.

De'Mona walked around her horse seeming to tend to him after there long ride. But in reality what she was doing was keeping her eyes on everyone.. slowly scanning each one.. especially the little thief. No telling what someone would do after they lost a battle .. especially when there pride was hurt.

Amozabel sighed and walked over.
"How many Dragonborn does it take to end a war?" he muttered crossly to himself as he walked over.
"Alright, break it up," he said, stepping between the two.
"Not while we are on Selphe's property."

Clara dropped her items near the bank of the steam, walking towards it. Indeed, she had not noted this one. It was also unlike the cold mountain streams, being spring-fed, it was warmer. She knelt down by the edge, dipping her hand in it to feel the cold water over her skin. "This is a well hidden stream.." Clara noted, but was still surprised she had not found it before.

Ianic held back a shudder, but the ranger really creeped him out. Or maybe it was just because he was a ranger. "Whatever." He decided to not act because Amoz had gotten involved. He murmured and went back to his carving. He added a spiraling shimmer of water (not the kind with contact poison) to create a sort of globe. The result was beautiful. The elf lady had a pack of arrows strapped to her back with traditional braids. Her hair stopped at the small of her back, adding curves to her armor. It was the spitting image of his mother.

Amoz walked back over to De'Mona.
"Those two are going to be at each other's throats," he said with a soft chuckle.

Noah shrugged.
"I've been here quite some many times. I know the area like I know my sword."

Ianic looked back at the wolves. Maybe they weren't so bad. With their fur and tails, and really sharp teeth. He turned back. He held the globe and turned it. His mother had been eaten alive by wovles. He sighed. Of course, that was because of her adultry.

De'Mona cracked a small smile at Amoz, "Good while there at each others throats that means my knife would have to be," she chuckled darkly pulling her bag off the back of her horse and flinging to over her back.

Amoz smirked.
"Exactly."
He led De'Mona inside Selphe's rather large house, though not big enough to be called an estate. It looked alot like a repurposed tavern, which, it was.
He brang De'Mona up to the room they would be sharing, depositing his stuff on the bed.
What he did next, even he himself hadn't expected. He turned around and kissed De'Mona softly. Blushing beneath his scales and feing like an idiot, he leaned against a wall.
"I'm sorry... it's just that... I find you beautiful, and your personality..."
He sighed softly and rubbed his neck nervously, waiting for a reaction.

'Damn that thief.' he thought to himself. 'I would love to hear him call my wolves beasts. Good thing Tryst didn't hear that. She'd have torn him apart even if I told her not to.' He chuckled at the thought, the returned to Selphe. "Alright then, are you ready to try?" he asked her, signalling for Kyshek to step up. "Now, at first, you may feel uncomfortable. That's always how it starts out, but you'll get used to it." he nodded at Kyshek.

Kyshek knew exactly what to do. She sat right in front of the girl and looked deeply into her eyes. Then, she said a simple hello. She could feel her conciousness pressing against Selphe's, passing along that single message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom