Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC- opps last post was by my wrong character o_O this is a repost using my correct char]

"sure we should probably head over to my camp first though so i can grab my things. I don't have much so it shouldn't take but a few minutes."

<x3 Nice>
Amozabel nodded.
"Sure thing. Lead the way and I will follow. Selphe can wait as long as she likes."
Oh, fun. Apparently, Amozabel and Noah knew the same contact.

Once back at her camp she quickly put her stuff in one of her bags and made sure there where no traces of her ever being there left behind. Once she was sattisfied that she had left it like she had found it her and Amoz headed out towards the small raptorian settlement.

Ianic came outside after a few minutes, deciding to steal after all. His pockets felt heavier and his heart, lighter. He stopped outside. There was blood and bodies. He whistled. Lucky it wasn't him dead. Probably the dragonborn killed them, the habitual spark of irritation ran through him. He didn't see Noah at all. He walked towards the outside of town. Maybe he already left? Ianic wondered.

[OOC: If Ianic and Noah are going to Illios, then how are De'Mona and Amoz going to see the same person in Bruma?]

As Amoz and De'Mona headed out she was aware of something fallowing them, She didn't say a word just kept riding along side Amoz. It was her pet wolf, If De'Mona had a natural distrust of people her wolf did more so.

De'Mona had found the wolf shortly after she had escaped. The wolf was half dead battle scared and missing one eye. De'Mona had nursed the wolf back to health and ever since then the wolf had always stayed close behind De'Mona watching her back.

De'Mona knew in time when he felt like he could trust Amoz he would make himself known, until then De'Mona was content to let him fallow behind them.

[OOC- don't know De'Mona is just fallowing Amoz lol]

[OOC- Gah, sorry. Not Bruma, Ilos. Screwed up the map in my mind...]

Noah had indeed already gone, but there was a note left for Ianic atop one of the bodies.
-Ianic,
Take this map. Follow the highlighted trail until your reach Ilos.
I will meet up with you there.
-Noah

Amozabel checked his map and whipped the reins of his horse, taking off towards Ilos.

Delshyk simply stood there as the fight was going on, and he sighed as they galloped away. He saw another man, a thief by the looks of it, and chuckled. Nobody had noticed him there, nobody at all. If this new man noticed him, he'd be surprised. "Well, off I go to see where the other's went." With that he gave a loud, sharp whistle and waited, eyeing Ianic carefully. Soon, a large, black-furred wolf appeared at his side. "Ahh, hello Kyshek." The ranger scratched behind the wolf's ears and smiled. "Let's go," he said, trotting off in the direction the horse's tracks led. He pulled his hood up again, running swiftly, grinning as the knives jingled. When he caught sight of the two, he let off on the speed, keeping a safe distance behind them.

De'Mona and Amoz rode side by side, when something caught De'Mona's attention. Without saying a she put a hand on Amoz's arm the nodded her head in an unspoken gesture of .. behind us, as she quietly unsheathed her sword.

Just then De'Mona's pet wolf came bounding out from some brush, he had been fallowing behind De'Mona and Amoz and had caught wind of the stranger that was approaching from behind. The wolfs hunches where raised the hair on its back standing up .. it's lips curled back from its fangs as it gave a low guttural warning while it gazed into the woods behind them.

Delshyk came out of the treeline with his wolf by his side and his hands up and empty. "I mean you no harm. I just wanted to see where you guys were going, especially after that nasty fight." Delshyk's scent was oddly calming, kind of a woodsy odor, befitting a ranger. His weapons were easily visible, especially the two strange crossbows and the two large swords strapped to his back. He slowly let his hood fall, revealing his relatively young face. "I'mm Delshyk, and who might you be?"

[OOC- writing as Forbidden6ex as De'Mona .. link at bottom of signature http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=640394#pid640394 ]

The fact that he was another Ranger did nothing to ease De'Mona's natural suspicions. After all even a Ranger could be a bounty hunter.
Circling around the intruder with her sword still handy while Amoz had his front, Her wolf keeping guard of the other wolf.

"Whats it to you?.. and haven't you ever heard the saying curiosity killed the cat." with that De'Mona let the tip of her sword trace down the back of his shirt.. not cutting, just making a point, a very sharp point.

Delshyk sighed and looked at his wolf. "It doesn't matter what it means to me my dear. I must warn you though, I'm a quick draw. At the very least let Kyshek go." Delshyk's eyes sparkled, his warm blue eyes calm and friendly. He kept his hands up, but he readied his wrist blades, just in case. He really didn't want to fight these people. He didn't exactly care about the swords the girl possesed, but he still didn't want to fight.

De'Mona smiled at that, her dark blood red eyes glaring at his back.. as her other hand unsheathed her other sword with out making a sound. With one sword pressed at his back, her other sword going up to his wrists.. she had seen the top part of the hilt from his wrist blades.

Her voice was dark and cold as her eyes as she moved her horse closer to the man so she could almost hiss in his ear.

"Now, you would make a pretty poor Ranger with out your hands now wouldn't you?"
The stranger could feel her razor sharp blade pressing against his wrist.
"Now i asked you, WHY ARE YOU FALLOWING US!"

Delshyk smiled suddenly, pushing himself onto De'Mona's blade, wrenching it out of her hands while the his hands shot up, smashing the other sword away. He whistled and Kyshek disapeared onto his wrist, which was heavily bandaged. He took the sword out of his back, thrusting it into the ground. It happened too fast for the woman to react, and before she knew it, one of his both his crossbows were out, one aimed at the wolf, the other her head. "I don't want to kill you, but try something like that again, and you'll be in pieces before you can whistle." His eyes were cold now, with a deadly look in them. "As i said before, my reasons are my own. I figured I'd have a higher survival chance if I was with you guys, but obviously I was wrong." His bandaged arm glowed a faint blue, but his eyes stayed cold. He whistled again and Kyshek came from his wrist to his side, hackles raised. "Do you really want to test me? I really don't want to kill you, but I will if I have to." With that, he put his crossbows away, taking out one of his large, curved blades and shining it.

As the man glared at De'Mona she suddenly faded from his sight to reappear behind him laughing,
with the gift of speed and with the ability to appear seemingly at two places once. First she was behind him, then beside him, only to be behind him again making it almost impossible for him to keep his eyes on her. As soon as his eyes would track her she would be gone, only to appear in another spot laughing at him.

Soon Delshyk started laughing. "Oh, tsk tsk. That won't do!" He laughed again, taking out a blue headband and wrapping it around his eyes, effectively blinding him. Then, he took off his armor and shirt, revealing flexible, sinewy muscles. This was necessary for this style, as it allowed him to feel nature and any disturbances directly, giving him the gift of Aura Acquisition. He took out his other curved sword and stabbed them into the ground. His hands moved to form a blade structure and a highly detailed wolf pack tattoo became visible on his back. He grinned hugely as another wolf tattoo apeared on his jugular, boasting extremely high details. Then, he waited, feeling the air around him, anticipating his opponents next move.

De'Mona smiled at the stranger cocking and eyebrow, as she looked over at Amoz. She made a slight movement with her head and her wolf came over to her side while they all watched the light show.
Her ability to communicate with animals was probing the strangers wolves mind to find out where this man was from and what he wanted with her and Amoz. Finding it for the most part devoid of any hostility.

Kyshek the wolf had died 3 years ago, but was reincarnated with the rest of her pack as a special tattoo on Delshyk's body. She sat and looked at her pack brother worriedly, and as soon as she felt the other probe her mind, she yelped a constant stream of don't hurt him! She poured everything out to De'Mona, wanting to prevent her pack brother from getting hurt any more. The mere sight of the wound in his back made her wince. Delshyk meanwhile had been waiting for a move, silent, still, and thinking as he 'tasted' the auras surrounding him. His hands formed something resembling water, and a small ripple came from his arms. A small ball of water formed inbetween his palms and he launched it high into the sky.

(Kyshek is not a main character here, she is merely an extension of Delshyk. Just putting it out there for sinfulbliss.)

[OOC- not sure which wolf is which]

De'Mona looked over and smiled at the other wolf, " Do not fear little one for i am in capable of hurting another animal." She let the comforting sound of her voice ring inside the wolfs head soothing the wild animal . In the mean time nobody knew De'Mona had been communicating with the wolves.

(Well, there is only 1 spirit wolf. The other one i believe belongs to De'Mona.)

Kyshek sighed, but she stayed tense, ready to help Delshyk, ready to fight if necessary.

Delshyk, feeling there was no longer a threat, took off his headband and looked around. "Well, is that all? I thought we were going to fight." Kyshek told the ranger what she'd done and nuzzled into his side lovingly. "Heheh, don't worry Ky, I wouldn't lose." He scratched her soothingly under the chin and stood, putting on his shirt, armor, and weapons.

De'Mona re sheathed her swords.

"So you still haven't told us whey you've been sneaking around in the woods fallowing us. Did someone hire you to fallow us?" De'Mona asked

"Heheh. Nobody would hire me for a tracking mission. Espescially with more experienced trackers out there." He smiled as Kyshek receeded into his wrist. "I mean you no harm, but i heard some mercenaries talking about you. I figured if there was that much money on your heads, then there's something you did that's worth protecting." He chuckled. "There, you have my reasons. What now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom